Her Accident

Story Info
She bit off his cock and he bled to death.
3.2k words
3.37
57.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lflyer82
lflyer82
52 Followers

I got a call in the middle of the night. I fumbled for the phone. A call at 3am isn't usually good news. "Hello. Is this Edward Martins? "

I responded groggily, "Yes, that's me."

"Sir, this is Officer Murphy from the 2nd precinct. I'm sorry to have to tell you but your wife, Amber, has been in an automobile accident. Now don't worry she has very minor injuries but to be on the safe side, the EMT's took her to Deacon Hospital for observation. "

"Were there other injuries?" I asked, worried that some of her friends were with her when the car crashed.

"Unfortunately, the only other person in the car was dead before he reached the hospital."

"Did you say he, Officer"? Either he ignored my question or didn't hear it.

"That's all the information I have, sir. We were lucky that the EMT's found her purse at the scene or we might have had trouble identifying her and getting to you as quickly as we did. Your car is being towed to the police impound area behind the precinct. An initial check suggests that the brakes failed. The car drove off the road and rammed into the railroad abutment on Henderson."

"That doesn't make sense Officer, we just bought the Jeep last week"

"Sir, perhaps you could come down to the station and look at the accident report tomorrow morning, I'm sure a lot of your questions will be answered in the report."

Then he hung up. I was going to call back, when my cell phone rang.

"Sir, this is Doctor Cohen. Your wife, Amber, is here at the Deacon Memorial Hospital. She has just been admitted with non-life-threatening injuries the result of a car crash. If you come here before my shift ends at 8am I'll fill you in on her condition when you arrive."

"I'll be there" I told him.

I dressed as quickly as I could. I wondered what could have happened that he didn't want to talk about over the phone? I was really worried about Amber. When she came home from her previous Fridays with the girls, she never seemed to be so drunk that she couldn't drive safely. Last night I had insisted that she take the new Jeep that we got last week figuring that it would be the safest car for her to drive at night, especially if she had been drinking. I was not only worried but confused. I tried to drive slowly to the hospital and get control of my emotions.

When I got to the hospital, I identified myself and asked to see Dr. Cohen. The receptionist paged him and gave me a strange look. I was about to question her about the look when the doctor came. He brought me to a semi-enclosed space in the emergency area.

"I'll get right to the point Mr. Martins, Your wife was in a one-car accident. She was with a man who was driving his car. Your wife has some bumps and bruises, and a possible concussion, nothing life threatening, but the driver bled out on the way to the hospital. Fortunately, we believe that your wife was bent over at the time of the crash. Her position saved her from more significant injuries.

While her injuries appear to be minor, she is very confused about her identity, the identity of the driver, and the crash itself suggesting a possible concussion. We want to keep her under observation for a few days and see if the confusion goes away. We'll also be checking to make sure that the confusion is not the result of some neurological problem that hasn't presented itself so far. If the tests prove negative, we'll send her home with you by Tuesday morning. I expect that some time in familiar surroundings will take care of the confusion.

"There is one thing that you will probably read about in the police report since it may have led to the crash. Your wife was found with a piece of the drivers' penis in her mouth with the head lodged in her throat. We believe that she may have contributed to his being distracted and that caused the accident and the resultant bite.

Also don't be alarmed when you see her, because she is covered in marks that have nothing to do with the accident. She is resting now so please don't disturb her. It would be best if you waited to see her until you have had a chance to read the accident report and digest what I told you."

This Dr. Cohen is a real card I thought. To say that I was in shock would be an understatement. I thanked him and said I would be back tomorrow to visit my wife. On the way home I thought about last night when my wife told me she was going with the girls for her regular girls' night out. These events which started about three years ago, used to occur once a month. The last 4 or 5 weeks it changed to every Friday night.

"I like to get together with some girls from the office, have some drinks at a local bar, and maybe flirt with some guys "

"I don't like the way that sounds, Amber! "

"it's just harmless fun. A way to relax after a tough week at work. Nothing untoward ever happens."

"Who are the girls, you go out with"

"It changes every week depending on who is available."

But she seemed to be available every time. Based on what happened last night I wondered if there were any girls at last nights' girl's night outing. Could the guy who died be her regular Friday night date or just someone she picked up last night. And now that she was so confused it might take a while to find out. I went home and tried to go back to sleep. Just what had she been doing all those years when she was supposed to be with girl friends?

Amber and I lived in my hometown. We owned our own home and had been married for four years. As a teenager I was very shy around girls and had never gone out on a date. On the other hand, I was into sports big time. Played on the high school basketball team and found it easy to hang with the guys.

Amber lived in a neighboring town and was known to have a very colorful sexual background. Another way of saying that she was considered the town slut. She was very pretty and possessed a very sexy body.

Neither of us would set the world on fire in the brains department. We were on the business track in high school and that's how she found that she excelled in clerical skills while I was a born salesman. Apparently, my shyness was limited to pretty women. Contrary to that, my experience in sports made gladhanding a male client extremely easy for me.

I couldn't sleep after visiting the hospital, so I grabbed a coke and thought about Amber, our courtship, and marriage. I met Amber a year after she graduated from secretarial school. She was working for a school supplies company as a secretary to the owner, Max Bitter. I was a buyer for a large stationery concern.

The first time I saw her I knew she was the one for me. As I started to walk into Bitter's office she looked at me with those beautiful hazel eyes and said

"Excuse me sir, do you have an appointment with Mr. Bitter?"

"No, I don't but I've known him since grade school and I'm sure he will see me."

I just walked past her desk ignoring her protest and opened the door to Max's office and stopped short when I saw him leaning back against his desk, his pants were around his ankles and a sexy naked blond was holding on to his modest sized cock.

"Dammit, Eddie, don't you know to knock first before barging into someone's office? And how did you get past my secretary? She better have a good excuse or her ass is toast."

Meanwhile the blond was scurrying around the office looking for her clothes which seemed to be scattered all over the place. I had gone to Max' office to complain to him about the quality of #2 pencils that Max was importing from China. The wood crumbled when you put one in a sharpener and the graphite was inconsistent going from 2h to 3b. Max was really angry,

"Get out of my office, Eddie, and send in my secretary"

" Don't be mad at her Max, I just walked right past her before she had a chance to do anything."

"Don't you tell me what to do or not to do in my own office. She had one lousy job to do and she failed. She's out of here. Amber gather your things and go down to HR. You're fired" he shouted.

Then he turned to the young blond,

"Get your clothes back off, get on your knees and get back to work on my cock."

I was really surprised at Max. He sure had changed from our happy go lucky teenaged years on the High School basketball team. As I left, I saw Amber in the outer office. I assumed. she would be going to HR. Instead, she was naked and getting down on her knees. I started to apologize but she said,

"Don't sweat it. This happens all the time. I've got to get a move on. I don't want to make Uncle Max wait, or he'll really tan my hide."

I was really intrigued by Amber, and not only by her casual nakedness. She was very pretty, and had large pendulous boobs. She crawled on her knees into Max' office. I guess as Mel Brooks said in The History of the World Part 1, "It's good to be the king."

I decided to wait for Amber to come out of Max' office. When she did, she was still naked and, on her knees, which were now very red as was her ass. I couldn't believe how beautiful she looked all naked and not at all trying to hide anything.

I shocked myself by asking her out on a date for Friday night, something I never had the nerve to do before. Maybe it was because she was on her knees, and naked so I felt so much less intimidated than usual in a girls' presence. Whatever the reason she surprisingly said okay, grabbed a pen off her desk and wrote her cell number on my arm which she was holding firmly against her breast.

What followed, was a whirlwind courtship. In the next 4 weeks I learned how to kiss a girl who was not a relative, what petting really meant, and that girls liked to have their nipples and something called a clit sucked. I learned what a woman looked like and tasted like down there, that they could swear like a sailor, and that their shit smelled like mine.

I was in love. And after my first blow job I proposed marriage. Amber and I honeymooned at a swinger's resort in the Catskill Mountains. But that's a story for another time. Suffice it to say that it was memorable. Look for my story, "Edward and Amber's Honeymoon."

I must have fallen asleep while I was reminiscing about Amber and me. I was rudely waked up on Saturday morning when the bottle of coke I held as I fell asleep, dropped out of my hand and half the bottle poured onto my lap. I took a quick shower got dressed and had a cup of coffee. I went to the police station to get a copy of the accident report and to see what kind of damage had been done to our Jeep.

The report identified the driver as Mr. Joe Franks. It said he bled out as a result of having his cock bitten off by his passenger Mrs. Amber Martins. There were no witnesses, but it was assumed that Mrs. Martins was performing oral sex on him while he was driving. He probably became distracted, lost control of the car and hit the railroad abutment. The impact probably caused her to bite his cock off.

When I asked about the car, they said, "it was an old Dodge registered to Franks."

I was happy to hear that our Jeep was not involved in the accident. This brought up the question of where our new car was. I gave the police the description and the plate number of the Jeep and asked,

"Will you please be on the lookout for it. Thanks a lot"

Then I and went to see if my wife was up yet. When I went into her room, she shrieked. She had gotten scared that a man she didn't know was in her room. She buzzed the nurses' station. A nurse came at once and verified my identity. Her name was nurse Betty and I would get to see her frequently over the next few days. Betty explained again to Amber that I was Amber's husband.

I decided to stay with Amber until visiting hours were over. During that time, I, on the advice of the nurse I talked about our families, our jobs, our friends, how we met, and the last vacation that we took. I also talked about our new Jeep, which she loved, and anything else that came to mind to try to jolt her memory.

I visited her every day but she continued to not recognize me. Nurse Betty was waiting for me each day. She said she knew how hard it was for Amber to understand why I knew her, but she couldn't remember me.

"You have to be patient and go slowly with her as her memory returns. Try not to worry, I'll spend as much time as possible with her to help in her recovery."

The police called that afternoon,

"We found your jeep at the Let'em Motel. Do you want us to pick it up and drive it to our impound area or will you pick it up?"

"I'll get it myself, thanks for your help."

I ubered to the motel and had a talk with the manager. As it turned out he was on duty last Friday night he remembered Amber and Franks as being regular guests, and not only on Friday nights. I was starting to sense a pattern here.

On Tuesday morning when I got to Amber's room, she was just finishing getting dressed in the clothes she wore Friday night. She looked at me strangely and asked again if she knew me. Between nurse Betty and me, we explained for the umpteenth time that I was her husband and was here to take her home.

Then I took out the more conservative clothes I had brought for her to wear home. A good sign was that she thought she recognized them,

"She thanked me but I'm already dressed, so I'll wait to change until we got home. I'm anxious to see where I live and hope that it will help me to regain my memory."

As we left, she kissed nurse Betty goodbye. Nurse Betty gave me a quick hug and put something in my jacket pocket. Amber sat down in the required wheelchair and let me wheel her out to our car. We didn't talk much in the car. but I asked,

"Do you want to go straight home, or perhaps, drive around the neighborhood to see if you recognize anything."

"No thanks, I'm getting tired and really just want to go home."

When we got there, I helped her out of the car and we walked up to the front door. We went inside, and she looked around for a minute with no sign that she knew the place and asked me to help her lie down. Our master bedroom is on the first floor. so we walked to the back of the house where it was. I started to help her out of her clothes. At first she got upset that I would see her naked, so I reminded her that as her husband I had seen her naked many times.

Perhaps she was afraid of what I would do when I saw the marks all over her body, and what I did see freaked me out. There were faded hickey marks all over her breasts belly and pussy mound. Her neck and thighs as well as her ass had their share of the faded Dr. Cohen did mention some marks when he told me about the penis in her mouth and throat, but these are not just any kind of marks. They are clearly hickies. There was no point in talking to her about the marks though as she had already begun to softly snore and she probably wouldn't remember them anyway. I covered her with the comforter and let her rest.

When I looked in on her an hour later, she was still fast asleep. She looked so sweet and innocent I had to force myself to remember that she was going out every week, lying to me about what she was doing. and doing who knows what with whomever. She was giving Franks head as he drove her in his car, probably in anticipation of getting to his place or to the motel and fucking him.

I climbed into bed a few hours later and cuddled up to her and was falling asleep when she screamed, "Joe, what are you doing? I've got to get home before my husband gets suspicious."

Realizing what was going on in her mind I mumbled into the pillow,

" c'mon Amber just a quick suck and I'll get you home."

Amber grabbed my penis and started to scrunch down under the covers for that quick suck and instead she let out an even louder scream.

"What's going on? This is not Joe's cock. Who the fuck are you? Oh shit, Eddie is this you? What happened to Joe?"

"If you mean Mr. Franks, you killed him. Your biting off his penis led to him bleeding out since no one was around to apply a tourniquet to his cock. By the way how did you manage to convince the hospital staff that you were so confused? That must have been an Oscar worthy performance if ever there was one."

"Probably the same way I convinced you I was going out with the girls for three years, So, what happens now?"

"Why don't you give me that blow job since you're already in position, just watch out for your teeth. Then we could go to sleep and talk things out tomorrow morning."

Once she was asleep, I took out the slip of paper nurse Betty put in my pocket. It had a phone number on it but nothing else. I dialed the number and heard Betty's voice

"This is Betty. I'm on duty right now so leave a message and I'll get back to you when I'm free."

lflyer82
lflyer82
52 Followers