The Accident Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty immediately turned on Harry. "That's a lie and you know it Harry! Nicky would never do that to Tom and the twins. It has to be a lie. Tell him Tom!"

Tom simply handed the letter that Nicky had left to Betty and watched as she read it. She read it twice before she looked up at Tom.

"So you cheated first? You were the one that caused her to do that thing? You have the nerve to divorce her because she tried to get back at you for cheating? How could you?"

"The problem is, Betty, you're doing exactly what she did. You believed something bad of me without even giving me a chance to tell my side. I trusted Nicky to be faithful to me, as I was to her. I never did what she was told I had done. Harris admitted that he lied to her just to get her to sleep with him. He failed, but he tried. I called home to tell her of my promotion on the day she wrote this letter. She was at the hotel with Harris when I called her. She was surprised I called from work because Harris had told her I was in the same hotel she was in, cheating with a woman named Phyllis. That was supposed to be part of the 'payback'. Phyllis was on my development team. She was an employee of mine, not my lover."

"The accident occurred because she and Harris were trying to get home before I did to get to that letter before I could see it. You see, her guilt drove her to try to stop me from seeing what she intended, and Harris's deceit caused the whole thing. He almost killed her, just to sleep with her."

Betty was listening with a look of shock on her face. She had known Harris as long as Nicky and I had been dating and she was taken back by the fact that he could do what he had done. She was shaking her head as if to deny it. A tear had started to fall from her eye and she grabbed Harry's hand as if to maintain her grip on reality.

"How can I believe you when you say you were not guilty of what Nicky thought you were? You could lie now and no one would know the difference. You are lying aren't you?" She had a look of triumph on her face, thinking still that Nicky was innocent and I had driven her to this evil.

I handed her a letter from Harris, dated on the last day of his life. I kept the envelope it came in. It was clearly postmarked and he signed the letter. It was delivered to me at my office four days after he had died. I found it when I went back to work following the funeral. It was one of the 'details' my acquaintance had taken care of.

After reading the letter, Betty made no more attempts to try to dissuade me in my divorce. I named her the administrator of Nicky's affairs and she and Harry became guardians while she remained in a coma. I had transferred responsibility for health questions to Harry and set up a trust fund with the insurance settlement from Harris' insurance company to cover all expenses so that they would not have to worry. She would be cared for as long as she was in the coma.

It was just about a week after Shelly moved in that things began to happen. One evening after Shelly put the twins to bed, she came into the family room wearing only a robe and slippers. She had obviously just showered since her hair was wet and she had on no makeup. She sat down across from Tom and watched him as she combed her hair out. The longer she watched him, the more nervous he became.

"You look tired Tom. You've been working non-stop and you look tense. I could do something about that if you wanted me to."

She just smiled and continued to brush her hair. Her eyes however, sparkled with something new.

"I guess I am beat. I could use a shower myself. It looks relaxing. I think I'll go up and take one now. Thanks for the suggestion."

With that he moved to the stairs while she watched him from lowered eyelids.

Tom went into the master bath and looked at himself in the mirror. He saw a tired old man there, not a 34 year old soon to be VP and knew he had been working too hard on the expansion into Europe. He wanted that assignment for himself so he had a goal. Well, he could at least relax since it was Friday night and he was off for the next two days.

He shed his clothes and turned on the shower. Once the water was hot, he stepped in and let the water wash over him and take away the stiffness. It felt wonderful. He was hardly aware of the cold draft when the shower door opened and Shelly stepped in behind him. He had soap in his eyes and couldn't open them right away but he felt her tits push into his back and her arms slide around his body to cup his balls and cock. Her warm soft body was pressed tightly to his as she laid her head on his shoulder and whispered into his ear.

"I have been waiting for you to invite me into your bed but you have been the perfect gentleman. I decided to stop waiting. I want to help you the way you helped me. Let me do this for you Tom."

She was stroking him as she spoke and he could feel the heat beginning to build in his belly. Tom rinsed his face and eyes and turned to her.

"I wanted you so badly but I didn't want you to think that you owed my anything. I wanted to wait until you were ready. Are you sure you want this?"

"I'm sure. Let's make you less tense right now so that you can be a less than perfect gentleman later. I like less than perfect gentlemen better than perfect ones."

She laughed a naughty laugh and her eyes held promise of more to come. With that she put both of her tiny hands around his erection and proceeded to jack him off in the shower while he stood under the rushing water, feeling his tensions and guilt wash away as he climaxed.

They dried each other after the shower, doing more rubbing than drying but generating enough heat to dry them both before they tumbled into the bed, holding each other tightly. He had recovered and was ready to pleasure her in wonderful ways, ways that had been denied for too long.

He pulled her tightly against him and proceeded to use his hands and fingers to make her ready to receive him. He could feel her wetness and knew that she was ready. He moved her away and had her roll over onto her stomach and then raised her hips using a pillow. Once she was comfortable, he moved over her and took his now raging cock in hand and pushed into her from behind. She moaned once and than sighed.

He felt her warm wetness and entered her all the way. She took him in with no distress and he stilled himself for a moment allowing her to get used to him. He then began to pump in and out, moving slowly at first and then increasing his tempo. She pushed back, indicating that he was not causing her any discomfort and urging him on. She began to make small whimpering sounds that made him mad with lust.

He began ramming her faster and faster until he felt the upwelling through his balls and into his manhood. The hot fluid flowed into her in huge amounts, more than he could remember in a long, long time. For her part, Shelly took all he could give and asked for more. She mounted him later and took him inside her while he cupped her magnificent tits. She brought herself to climax while he watched her face in wonder. She was really beautiful when she was in heat.

Shelly gave him forgetfulness that night. He forgot for a while his part in Harris' death, and his wife's failure to trust. Her failure was more of a weight on him than he had expected. He still had no idea how he could forgive her for that. In the meantime, he used Shelly for his needs, knowing that she expected little from him other than comfort in time of need. That he could give and more.

With Shelly taking care of the home and the twins, Tom had more time to put his talents to work earning the trust and respect of George Turner. Time passed happily as he saw the project coming together. He had been making tremendous strides in making the startup a reality until one day George called him into his office.

"There is no doubt that you are the man for the European expansion enterprise Tom. It is high time that we moved you over there full time to begin to bring this to a successful conclusion. I would like to offer you the position of Vice President of European Operations effective immediately. I would expect you to pick your team, make all of the arrangements and move to Brussels effective as soon as possible. Will you accept?"

"Gladly and with gratitude. It is no secret that this is what I have been working for. I can probably be over there within 45 days. I'll start on the plans right away."

After a few more words and thanks, Tom left George's office and went home to begin taking the first steps. It was important to do this right and he had been making plans for some time.

To be Continued.