The Accident Ch. 02

Story Info
Chris gets to go home.
4.4k words
4.54
239k
173

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Homecoming (chapter 2)

After several more weeks in the hospital, Chris was finally cleared to return home. The time in the hospital wasn't completely unpleasant. Brenda, his nurse, had come to see him everyday, even on her days off. All so she could suck and stroke his manhood then spread herself open for him. He enjoyed her thoroughly. Chris learned a lot about Brenda and a lot about how to control her through his thoughts. He had only to think something, then concentrate on it, hold that thought in his mind and she would do it. It did not matter what her limits were, she would push well beyond them if Chris gave Brenda the mental command.

Chris tested this several other ways. Once on the male orderly, once on his doctor, several times on the other nurses. All small commands just to see if they would be obeyed and without exception they were. This was an entirely new world to explore and Chris was already planning how he wanted things to be from now on. He resolved that he would not use this for evil but he would use it to enrich his life and the lives of those he deemed worthy. The first seeds of his plan had already formed and were planted in his mind. He had always wanted a harem and knew that he could now have one. After reading books by John Norman about a society called Gor something had taken hold of him and that lifestyle was what he wanted. A Gorean male need not have just one slave, he could have as many as he could afford. Chris knew it was selfish and he knew society at large would consider it wrong but he also knew that there was a small minority who would embrace such a lifestyle.I will never force anyone into sexual slavery,he decided.

Each day when Brenda would come to wash him he would have her start by stroking his shaft slow and steady. Her soapy fingers would work the hardened phallus into a throbbing mass of heated flesh. Then she would massage his balls until his cock ached and the tip leaked pearlescent precum. At that point he had her use her exquisite tongue and soft lips upon his manhood, often thrusting up into her mouth, pushing into her throat and cutting off her breath. It was satisfying to Chris to hear her gasp, to know he controlled her completely. While she was sucking his cock he would listen to her thoughts and he knew how much she loved being submissive in this manner, how freeing it was for her to give up the control to someone else and simply be an object of desire. Often, while she was enjoying her submission, Chris would have her strip naked, listening to her take her clothes off, then she would climb up on the narrow hospital bed with him. Brenda would ride his turgid member until he decided to cum though that was always after he had ordered her to orgasm several times. On a whim he even decided to take her ass and she willingly gave it to him. He could see in her mind that she had done it before but not truly enjoyed it so he changed that, making sure she loved it with him.

When it came time for him to leave Brenda was distraught but Chris reassured her, telling her she could come visit him at his mother's and that she could be his home nurse. He then released his mental hold on their daily visits and he could feel her heart lighten. Brenda did not feel guilty about not being able to see her favorite patient every day. This made Chris smile and he knew that she would never stop at his mother's house even if she claimed she would. She pushed him slowly out of the hospital in one of the many wheelchairs, his sister walking beside him, his mother having pulled the car around the ER entrance to pick him up. Brenda gave Chris a long hug and he finally could make out some of her features, his eyes were starting to be able to focus though most sights were still very blurry.

"Wow Brenda," he smiled up at her as she pulled away from the hug," you're really very pretty."

"Thank you Chris," she blushed profusely and slipped her number into his hand as she helped him into the front seat of his mom's small SUV. Then Brenda turned and wheeled the chair away rapidly, as if she were too afraid to stay. She didn't look back.

"All set sweetie?" Laura asked her son, putting his sunglasses in his hand.

"Yep, I'm ready," he nodded his head and slipped the glasses on, "Let's go home."

The car ride went by quickly and in silence, the trio just enjoying being near one another again, finding comfort in a return to semi-normalcy. They pulled into the driveway and Laura killed the engine then told Chris to wait while she came around to help him.

"I'll help him mom," his sister, Tina, volunteered.

"Ok," Laura said, "Are you sure? You're brother's much bigger than you."

"Pfft, it'll be fine mom. You worry too much."

Tina opened the car door and took hold of his hand, her fingers were cool and thin, his hand easily swallowing hers up. He laughed gently.

"Whats so funny?" Tina asked.

"I forgot how tiny you are," he smiled at her, seeing the outline of her face and some of her features but it was all still fuzzy.

She smiled back, he could see the white gleam of her perfect teeth," Yeah, yeah I know. Tiny Tina. But just remember, though I be but wee I am mighty."

"Yes ma'am," he mocked her but with no malice in it.

"C'mon cripple, lets get you inside," they both laughed and she guided him into the house.

They entered through the front door and into the living room of their small ranch home. The modest income from the yoga studio was never going to provide for one of those huge mcmansions like the ones in the next development over but their home was warm, dry and cozy. What it lacked in size it made up for in character. Tina led him to the couch and plopped him down in the middle of it then turned on the TV and handed him the remote as she went into the kitchen to help their mother make a late lunch.

Well what the hell am I supposed to do with this?he thought as he held the remote.Its not like I can watch the TV or anything. Tina is such a ditz sometimes,he sighed. So he laid down on the couch and closed his eyes. Daydreaming briefly about Brenda and the way she would roll her hips lasciviously as she rode him. But then something odd happened, Brenda's body morphed into a smaller form and the blurry details of her face became sharp and clear. Even in his dream he gasped, it was Tina's face. His sister was bouncing madly up and down on his thick cock and because of that, because of who it was it made him even harder. He moaned in his sleep and writhed on the couch. Then he came suddenly awake as he felt someone shaking him.

"Chris! Are you ok?" it was Tina's voice, full of concern and a tinge of fear.

"Yeah," he said, shaking off the fog of the dream," Yeah I'm ok. Bad dream."

She didn't say anything and as he looked up at her he could tell where she was looking.Tina's eyes must be locked on my groin.He knew she could see the outline of his swollen cock through the thin fabric of the warm up pants he was wearing. (His cock is huge. My brother is super hung) Chris could hear her thoughts and was careful to keep his face neutral as he listened to her (Food, the food is ready)

"C'mon,"she said as she turned away, "Lunch is ready." She took his hand without looking and helped him up then led him to the kitchen, her posture rigid. (Why am I getting wet from just staring at his cock? What is wrong with me? Thats my brother! Ewww!)

Chris couldn't help but laugh somewhat. "Sorry Tina," he said, "Um I think I may have been slightly...excited."

"Yeah, I saw that. I mean I wasn't staring but it was just so obvious ya know?" she said nervously.

"Its ok. Its my fault," he said soothingly and with that he stepped quickly closer to her and gave her a gentle hug, pulling her back to him and sliding his arms around her while simultaneously moving his hips forward so she could feel his large dick press into her back as he thought,You love your brother's cock. You want to see it and touch it. You want to lick, kiss and suck it and then you want to fuck it hard and fast. You want to be your brother's slut.He concentrated hard on these thoughts as he held her and he could feel her melt against him and moan softly as the mental commands took hold. She pushed her small, muscled ass back into him and gently began to grind against him. ( I want to be my brother's slut... I want to fuck him so bad..)

"Later my sweet slut sister," he whispered to her. "We have plenty of time after mom goes to bed." He let go of her and she took his hand again to lead him around the corner and into the kitchen, helping him to sit down at the table. His mother took one side, his sister the other. Their dinner conversation was full of light and laughter and he enjoyed the company of the two women in his life but all the while he was planning how his night would go with his sister.

Why am I even thinking about this?part of him wondered.It is my sister. It's wrong isn't it? Shouldn't I be disgusted by it? Why aren't I then? There's something wrong with me. There must be...but another part of him , the dark controlling part that was slowly growing within him...Its fine. Take her. Make her your slut. Start with your sister, then move to your mother...This thought caught him by surprise but he gazed over at his mother and saw her in a different light. Not as a mother but as a woman. A beautiful, vibrant, sexy woman. Instantly he was hard again and he knew that he wanted her as well. He wanted her as his sex slave the way he would have Tina. The way he'd had the nurse, Brenda.Yes. I want her to be my slave.Chris knew then that he was going to end up fucking his sister and his mother. He also knew that he could use this power on any woman.Don't forget, power corrupts. Be careful.Though this thought set him back a moment he knew it wouldn't stop him.

But I won't force it. I won't make them into my slaves. I will listen to their thoughts and study them and see if they will enjoy submission to me.He smiled to his mother and sister as they began to eat lunch. Chris pondered upon how best to find out what they liked or didn't like.Perhaps just listen to their thoughts?They must have private moments and he would just have to wait for one.

His first opportunity came later that evening as he was laying in bed he was thinking about his sister, visualizing her in her room and he found that he could focus on her mind without actually seeing her. He had only to visualize her and instantly he was attuned to her. It made him smile a wicked but pleased little smile. Tina was laying in her bed and lightly running her hands over her firm young breasts, stroking them tenderly. The feathery soft touches made her nipples harden to fine points and her pink pussy lips swell ever so slightly, growing damp with arousal.

It amazed Chris that he could see what she was doing just by 'seeing' her thoughts.This is amazing. I can see into her mind, see what she is thinking and doing at the same time.Tina was fantasizing about a strong man, a much larger man than she, holding her down and having his way with her. The man did not seem to have a face or any distinguishing features but he was most definitely taking her. She was allowing herself to be used hard, the man rutting into her like a wild beast. Her legs were loosely wrapped around the man's waist as he pounded her tiny cunt violently before flipping her over onto her knees, her face pressed into the bed as he entered her from behind.Yesssssss,she thought,fuck that tight little cunt, make me your dirty slut!

The smile on Chris's face grew even larger. He knew then and there that his sister would be submissive to him with only a little coaxing. Once he helped ease her past the taboo of incest she would be a wanton slut, the first true harem girl. As he played voyeur to her fantasy he began to alter the image in her mind, giving the face a shape, making it gradually come to resemble his own face until her mind took over and solidified the image. He felt Tina gasp but she was already too far gone in her fantasy, to her mind's eye he was towering over her, his hands were holding her hips firmly as he thrust in and out of her wet depths. Her face was half turned, looking back at him, watching his abs ripple as he slammed forward, fucking her hard, the way she loved. Tina orgasmed harder than she ever had, actually spraying her juices across her sheets and moaning Chris's name while doing it. Immediately after her mind was in turmoil, alternately aroused and disgusted so Chris soothed her fears, helping her to believe it was ok that if anyone should be in her fantasies it was her brother who would always love her. Chris decided to take a small risk and suggest to her that she walk into the bathroom while he was showering and offer to help him wash sometime very soon. It would be fine since he still could not see 100 percent yet and therefore wouldn't be able to see her nakedness. Chris held onto that thought and kept it firmly in her mind until she accepted it and made it her own. Then he removed himself from his sister's sleepy brain and closed his eyes, exhausted after all that but excited for the morning.

The next morning Chris woke early to the humming of his mother downstairs in the kitchen. It wasn't that she was humming loudly only that by focusing on the soft sound he could hear it became much louder, he could even hear the song in his mother's head. It was an oldie by his standards but one that she dearly loved. The name of it escaped him at the moment and he was still foggy with sleep. His blurry vision allowed him to see some of his room, mostly colors and shapes but not fine details. It was enough to allow him to get to the bathroom on his own and relieve himself then prepare for his first shower at home since the accident. It took him a moment or two of fiddling with the shower knobs to find the right temperature before flipping the nozzle to activate the shower head. He stripped out of his boxers and got into the hot water, enjoying the feeling of it.Damn, it really is good to be home. I have to remember to never take this for granted again.

The door to the bathroom opened and he knew it was his sister entering. Chris decided to play dumb and see how well his suggestion worked on his sister.

"Uh, hello?" he called out.

"Hey Chris," Tina replied, he could hear the nervousness in her voice.

"Oh hey Tina," he said and smiled behind the frosted glass shower door. The walk in shower was a nice feature his mother had installed with part of the divorce money his father had had to pay out. The floor and walls were tiled with a dark stone and the faucet, the multiple shower heads, and the fixtures were all expensive but tasteful. "You know I'm naked in here right?"

He heard her laugh, a soft but happy sound, "Yeah I know but its no big deal. I've seen you naked before and besides I thought maybe you could use my help with washing and whatnot since you can't really see that well."

"Well," he paused , mind racing as he tried to think of what to say, "I mean I can't find the soap so it would be awesome if you would help me out."Can't find the soap? Ugh, you idiot, it's not like it's moved.He heard the rustling of her clothes then heard them hit the floor. Chris really was appreciating how attuned his ears had become to every sound. A second later the shower door opened and his naked sister got into the shower stall with him. He could see that she was definitely naked but to his chagrin he really couldn't make out any of the details and since her mind was full of the vision of him it made no difference. He sighed.

"Whats the matter?" she asked quietly. "Can you see me??!!"

"No, not really. I just see a pink and pale blur," he smiled to her as he told her the truth. He could feel the relief flood through her and something else. It felt like the beginnings of desire as she stared at his manhood and admired it. Chris could feel her excitement stirring.

"That's good. I mean I can see all of you but its no big deal like I said," she smiled, he could see the white of her teeth. Then she leaned to the side and picked up what he assumed to be the soap. "Turn around I will wash your back for you."

"Ok," he said laconically and turned, feeling the water hit his chest and warm it. Her soft, soapy hands ran up and down his back, washing and massaging at the same time. She started at his neck then moved to his shoulders, growing bolder as she moved ever downwards, her hands trembled slightly as she neared his ass but she didn't stop. "Did mom leave for work already," he asked her in a soft, soothing voice.

"Yes I heard the door close and her car pull out before I came in to see if you wanted my help," he voice was breathy and tight, her mind was ablaze with the suggestion of the night before and her memory of the fantasy she had. He gave her a mental nudge, making her think of his cock and her mind latched onto it. "Turn around Chris, I'll do your front too,"she half whispered, her voice choked and small. Chris turned and looked into her mind, probing deeper, and adding more images of himself in her fantasies, quickly making her brain accept the thought that she should be his sex slave, that she truly wanted it.. She was already thinking of how she wanted him to dominate her. It wasn't hard for Chris to push that thought to the utmost, to make it so that it was true.

It's workinghe thought elatedly.She's really doing it. She's really going to be mine! She's so hot and so sexy I never truly realized it before! But now... oh dear sister I'm going to enjoy you and make sure you enjoy me. This will be good for both of us...and best of all, I didn't have to force this on you.

Her hands moved up his chest, washing his pecs, teasing his nipples in slow circles. All the while he remained silent, focusing on her thoughts making her think of him as her Master. He focused on the thought of himself as a man of Gor as a Master of many females, his sister included. He put the image in her mind of her stroking his cock, then sucking it, then finally fucking him in the shower. Little by little her hands moved downwards until she reached his waist. Chris had a rampant hardon now and he ached for her to stroke the shaft.

"Tina?" he whispered, his voice harsh even to his own ears, "Are you going to wash my cock?" He felt her mind erupt in turmoil and knew he had said the wrong thing. Before she could move or say anything he took her wrists firmly in his strong hands and stepped forward, pinning her to the shower wall, her ass pressed against the stone tiles. He moved his weight into her form and held her powerless there. Then he guided her slippery hands to his cock , placing one on his shaft, the other on his balls as he commanded her in a low, firm voice," Tina, stroke your brother's cock." She moaned and trembled against him but slowly obeyed, her tiny hands not as skilled as Brenda's but much more eager.

"You're going to help me in the shower every day from now on," he continued in the same commanding tone. "You're going to be my slut Tina and I'm going to be your Master. I'm going to teach you to pleasure me and I'm going to use you as I please." Tina said nothing, merely moaned again in acceptance , her hips began to writhe to his and she angled his cock against her bare pussy. He was mildly surprised to find that she was entirely smooth between her legs, not a single hair brushed against his cock head. She kept stroking him as she ground her wet cunt down on his cockhead, rolling her hips overtop of it and displaying her need.

"Tell me that you're my slut," he hissed at her.

"Oh fuck," she panted and moaned again, "I'm your slut Chris. I'll do whatever you want... Master" she whispered the last word and he knew that he had her then. He could feel the taboo of incest break as he helped to push it into lust and far away from disgust.

12