The Accident Ch. 03

Story Info
Thomas and Jenny have a date.
4.2k words
4.61
26.5k
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
214Chance
214Chance
104 Followers

Two days later, Jon came by again. As it turns out it was go home day finally. Jon was there to let me know that the company's lawyers has secured a hotel for me to stay in pending the outcome of our case, including an expense account for food and clothes. Jon was telling me that this is a great sign and it was not a matter of if we were going to win, but just how much!! It was nice to know that I was going to be set up fairly well going forward.

Jon also wanted to throw a little welcome back party for me and had arranged to use the hotel bar for a few hours so some of our friends could come by. He also told me that I was going to have to be at the face to face meetings with the lawyers to start finalizing things. But in two days' time, we were going to both be much better off than we currently were!

So, now to worry about Jenny. I had spent yesterday's PT with her staring at her looking ever so much like a 14-year-old boy who had just run into the Playboy bunny he had seen in his daddy's latest issue. Jenny was not much better off. She kept fumbling and mumbling around and had a hard time making eye contact.

The one thing she did do was sign off on me completing the sessions in the hospital, but also noted that I would have to continue with PT at home for a while longer. Luckily she was willing to keep working with me!

Jon had not left the room all morning and was there when Jenny came in to say goodbye. I had to give Jon a smack to wake him up from staring at Jenny and told him to go find us something to drink and to take his time. Mumbling something about seeing a goddess, he rambled out of the room and it was just Jenny and me left in the room.

I have been intentionally not trying to send her anything nor was I trying to listen in on her. I wanted to make sure that this girl was really interested in me. And I wanted to really get to know her better. Might as well since I was fairly sure that we were going to remain together for a long time!

Knowing we did not have much time, I asked her if what she was doing after work today. Turns out, she had come to the room to ask the same question so we agreed to meet for an early dinner tonight, before my little party. There was a nice Italian place walking distance from the hotel. Since I was not going to be driving, we agreed to meet in the lobby of the hotel at 5.

I said I was not trying to pry, but I got such a strong feeling of both relief and happiness from her as she walked out of the room, I knew this was going in the right direction.

Jon came back in and could not stop asking questions about her, even asking if she had a sister, or a cousin, or a distant aunt! We sat around shooting the bull for the next hour before the doctors finally finished all the forms and released me. Jon picked me up in the lobby and we drove over to the hotel that the company had set up. It was a nice one and when we got to the room, it was a suite, complete with a full stocked bar.

Jon and I ordered room service for lunch (why not spend their money, right?!), cracked open a couple of beers and went over the settlement again. By four, we were both happy with what we were going to talk about tomorrow at our meeting, which was in a conference room in this hotel. I told Jon that I wanted to shower and get ready for my dinner. Jon showed me the closet full of clothes that he had arranged to get for me and took off, reminding me that the party was at 8 tonight and not to be late or he was going to have to crash my date!

I picked out slacks and a blazer with a nice button down shirt to wear and headed down stairs to wait for Jenny in the bar at the hotel. I was 5 minutes early, so I ordered myself a drink. A nice scotch on the rocks before dinner was always good. I had my back to the door as the bartender was placing the drink in front of me when I heard someone say "Come here often sailor?" followed by a little giggle.

I turned to see Jenny there, still smiling to herself. She looked fantastic. She wore a one-piece dress that showed enough cleavage to excite someone (me in this case), but was also classy. The dress when to her mid-thigh, again just a sexy length. She ordered a glass of wine and we sat and just started small talk. Mostly at first just about her work. I already knew she was 23 and recently out of school for PT. The hospital was her first real job, but she said her goal was to open her own PT business in a few years. We finished up the drinks and paid (on the room of course) and left to walk to the restaurant.

I have been trying to not intrude on her thoughts at this point since I wanted to get to know her more. While we were walking she looked up at me and said "I have to tell you something".

I looked at her quizzically and she continued, "I've never dated any boys before. My family didn't approve of that and when I went to school, I did not have enough time."

"So you've never dated before?" I asked, a bit surprised!

"I have dated" she said and it kind of trained off. She looked a little embarrassed and she continued "but it was girls. I could see girls and my family thought we studied together."

When she finished talking, we were at the door to the restaurant. I was still a little surprised, but at the same time also turned on. That did not bother me one bit. I opened the door for her and as she walked in I said "I'm glad you decided to give me a try then." And grinned at her.

She blushed and walked past me inside. It was still early in the evening and we were able to get a table with no wait. Someone came over and brought us water and some bread with olive oil and told us our waitress would be over shortly and her name was Heather. When Heather finally came over to the table, the small talk stopped. She was tall and large breasted with long brunette hair tied back in a ponytail. I didn't have to concentrate much to hear what Heather thought of us!

It was like she was walking out loud to a friend, but it was in her head and I could hear it loud and clear. "These two are a totally sexy couple! I would love to try both of them!"

Far be it for me to ruin that thought! I let her great us and take our drink order, just a bottle of the house red (it was a nice place after all). When I looked over at Jenny, I let her thoughts come to me, but only because of the look that came over her face too and the way she watched Heather walk away. "Sexy" and "Hot" were what I got right off the bat.

Well, maybe I could have a little fun with this I thought. When Heather came back with the wine, I ordered some anti-pasta for us. I figured we would know what to order for dinner when she got back. Which she did and we were ready. Everything was made from scratch so orders took a few minutes longer than most people were used to at chain restaurants. Jenny ordered chicken alfredo and I ordered a penne vodka with sausage.

As we were ordering, I could see Heather eyeing Jenny and I knew what she was thinking without even trying. After all, I thought the same thing looking at her too. But what I did do was as she was walking away, I gave her a little suggestion. I told her to watch for when Jenny got up from the table and to come over then.

Well, since I was able to plant suggestions, I sent one to Jenny and told her to go to the restroom. And just as soon as she walked away, Heather walked back over to the table and looked at me a little unsure why she had walked back over. So I suggested to her that she should go to the restroom and check on Jenny to see if there was anything Jenny needed. Easy enough and mostly harmless.

I had to turn a little to watch Heather walk away and threw her a few more suggestions before the door to the restroom had closed. I do wish I had been there to watch!

Heather:

I walked in to the bathroom just as this hot little girl was coming out the stall. I hadn't seen a little one like this in a long time and she was a hottie! She went to the sink and I stood at the one next to her. I wanted to start talking to her so I opened with "Your boyfriend is hot. How long have you been dating him?"

She turned to me and replied "He is, isn't he" and smiled. "This is actually our first date"

I turned, surprised. How had these two not gotten together before. Knowing I did not have much time, I looked at her and said with a wink "Do you share?" I wasn't totally ready for her response.

"That depends on if you can please me!"

Not willing to let that pass, I reached out to her and pulled her into a kiss. It wasn't a tender loving kiss, but a little forceful and carried intentions with it. It let her know that I was going to accept her challenge right there and then!

I pulled her over to the bench and I sat down, pulling her into my lap. She was kissing me back and was getting excited too. My hand started to wander up her thigh, which was so soft and firm. I could hear her breath catch a little every time I moved my hand up further and when I finally reached her panties, I felt her shudder.

I pulled my hand away and unbuttoned my shirt just enough so that I could take out my breasts. Once I pull one out of my bra, this girl leaned down and took my nipple in her mouth. It was my turn to gasp. She mixed nibbling and sucking and if felt great. I was getting so wet. But it was not my turn yet! She had challenged me, so I had to take care of her first.

I reached back down between her legs and grabbed a hold of her panties and yanked them down to her knees. I now had the access I wanted. I do love a smooth shaved pussy! I keep my that way too. This little girl had a nice and tight one, but it was wet and ready for me. I was determined to get her off in a hurry so I slipped a finger inside her and used my thumb to run her clit.

It was a real quickie, in all the definitions. While I was enjoying her sucking my nipple, I just went to town to get her off as quickly as possible. Which did not take much time at all. In fact, it was just a minute or so before I felt her body tense up, arch, and then shake as the orgasm hit her! Like I said, it was a quickie, but it was also good!

I didn't want to forget this moment and I pulled out my phone and took a nice little selfie of us, with my boob out next to her mouth. As she stood up she went to pull her panties back up, but I stopped her and said to her "You can have these back after I get some". The look on her face was the only conformation I needed. I quickly stuffed them down my pants and we both jumped up and ran out after quickly washing up.

Right before I left the restroom and she had left, I looked at the picture I took. It was a good one. And not really sure why I did it, I texted that picture to a number that I had in my apron. I wondered why I did that, but didn't see any harm in it either. I turned to the kitchen and got the next tables order together and went about my way.

Back to Thomas:

That bathroom trip did take longer than normal, but when I saw Jenny first come out and then Heather, I knew that my suggestions had been followed. Jenny had a little flushed look to her, which just made her even sexier. I could also tell that she was trying to catch her breath a little.

Heather came back over with our food and as she was serving it, I felt my phone was receiving a text message. Looking up at Jenny, I said "Excuse me, I need to see if this is Jon with any last minute stuff". Nope, not Jon, but Heather and Jenny and a large breast with a very hard nipple right next to Jenny. I tilted the phone just enough so that Heather could see what I was looking at. Her face flushed very quickly and she put the rest of the plate down and ran off muttering something about more bread. I smiled, knowing this was going to be interesting.

Jenny and I ate dinner, just making small talk. Heather came by a few times just to check and to take our desert order. Tiramisu and cappuccinos, what else at an Italian restaurant. Heather kept looking at Jenny and flashing looks at to me too. And I kept catching Jenny looking at her too.

It was 7:30 then and we still had to walk back to the hotel for the party. Heather brought the bill over with a wink. I opened the bill and under the total, on the customer copy was a note. It said: "You have my number, make sure you use is soon!!"

Before I wrote in the tip, I looked at Jenny and asked "So, just how good was her service?"

I do like how Jenny looks when she blushes, and she did in a hurry, but she was able to finally get out "Very good! We need to make sure we have her again the next time we eat here."

The blush confirmed what I was thinking and next to the sizable tip (50%), I also replied to her note: "Hotel xxxxx, room 408. Come by after work if you'd like to"

We left the table then and walked out. I looked back and caught Heather looking at the tip and she saw the note too. She looked over in our direction and smiled when she saw me looking back at her. It was the little nod of her head that made me smile even bigger.

It had cooled off a little so I gave Jenny my jacket to wear. It was very cute as I am a lot larger than she is and the jacket enveloped her a little. When we were about a block away from the hotel, Jenny stopped and turned to me. Without saying anything else, she reached up and gave me a kiss. It was sensual, caring, and comfortable. When she broke away, she looked at me and nodded her head. "Yea, this is going to work out very well." And started walking again! I smiled and laughed a little out loud. I caught up to her, put my arm around her and we continued to the hotel, looking like we had been dating for 10 years.

I was still feeling really good. I knew that things with Jenny were going to be good, and a lot of fun too. It was about 815 when we finally walked into the bar. In the rear of the bar, they had set up a few tables for us. There were about 25 people who were there and they let out a cheer as we walked in. It was mostly people who Jon and I had known over the years. A few from high school, a bunch from college, and a couple of people from jobs we previously had. There were a few who I didn't know, girlfriends and boyfriends of a few of the folks.

It was good to see everyone. I had been driving for a good part of the day and I was tired to boot. I was having trouble concentrating on not hearing all these new thoughts. It seemed that I was only "hearing" female voices for some reason or another. What I was surprised to hear was just how many of my friends were instantly jealous of Jenny when I introduced them.

That was until we met the girlfriend of Peter, a high school friend. This girl, short hair brunette with an athletic build, must have seen something cause when she saw Jenny, she had a moment of total recognition, but I couldn't tell why. That is until Jenny saw her and recognized her. She even let out a little squeak and ran off towards the bathroom. It took a second, but it appears that this girl used to bully Jenny in elementary school! I got a flood of emotions from Jenny, none really good.

Of course I couldn't let everyone know I knew what was happening, so I played her running away off and chuckled with Peter about some far reaching memory. Turns out Peter had started dating Ruth-Ann about a month ago after he joined the gym she was working at. I left them to find Jenny. I found her at the end of the regular bar with a shot of what looked like tequila. It was then I found out from her about the bullying. Turns out that Jenny was a late bloomer with her now fantastic chest and Ruth-Ann had been an early bloomer. Ruth-Ann teased her almost every day about it until they left for different middle schools. Jenny said it was one of the reasons she hadn't dated much, because she was so self-conscious about it.

Well, it was time to put these suggestions to good use and I sent her a very strong suggestion to be able to ignore what had previously happened and to focus on what we had and what we could do. What I didn't tell Jenny, is that I was really pissed off. I don't like bullies and I especially didn't like them treating people I cared about wrong. Well, it was going to be revenge time.

The suggestions that I provided to Jenny made it so that she didn't think about what had happened. Now I needed to find out a little bit about Ruth-Ann from Peter. We both re-joined the party. Jon pulled Jenny over and introduced her to a few of his law school friends, who also might be good contacts later on. I took this time to find Peter. Ruth-Ann was just walking away from him and I saw Peter following her ass with his eyes. I looked too and I have to admit, it was a nice ass. And I said as much to Peter.

"It is so tight you can bounce a quarter on it" Peter told me. She was a fitness nut, but not a bodybuilder, for which Peter was very thankful.

I asked him how he had been able to get a girl like that, with a sly grin. He winked back at me and said "I met her online actually. We tell people we met at the gym because it sounds better. She had been in a relationship with someone who was not paying attention to her and she needed lots of attention, if you know what I mean" he said with a wink and a nod.

So there's not much else foing on I asked.

"No" he replied quickly. "She's really not that bright, but she fucks like a bunny. Truth be told, I'm close to being done with her anyway. The sex is good, but she's not the type to bring home to mother, if you know what I mean".

I did know. We've all had flings that were good for a while. Knowing that Peter was about done with her, gave me a wicked idea. Ruth-Ann was about to get a suggestion that was going to really mess with her.

Ruth-Ann came back over, empty handed. "Peter, can you get us some drinks?" she said. Peter had no problem wandering off in the general direction, which left me with Ruth-Ann. So I started with small talk with her. Weather, work, school, that kind of boring crap, but all the while I was probing her.

As it turns out, she really is a sexual person. If she doesn't have sex on a given day, she will take the time and masturbate herself. Most of the time it is small orgasms, but if she's had a long day at work and not able to see Peter, she really takes her time to do it right. I also found out that she really is not a fan of giving blowjobs. Sucks for Peter, good for me.

When Peter came back finally, Ruth-Ann was visibly hot and bothered and they left shortly after, with Ruth-Ann pulling Peter out of there. Jenny had seen us talking and asked if everything was ok. I assured her that it was and that Ruth-Ann wouldn't ever bother her again. With a little help from a suggestion, this was the perfect answer for Jenny and she took my hand and gave is a meaningful squeeze.

So what did I do to this girl. Well, the first thing I suggested to her was I turned up her sexuality. I made her horny as all heck, like she hadn't had any for 6 months. I also turned up her sensitivity. Her pussy, clit, ass, tits, ear lobes, nipples were all very sensitive now. Here's the real kicker though, I also made it so that she could not have an orgasm! It didn't matter what she tried or did, she would not be able to cum. Oh she would enjoy the stimulation, but she would never be able to achieve a climax, at least until I said so.

I also told her that every day, she was going to bring herself right to the edge of an orgasm and stop before she came. She didn't know she couldn't. She was going to take pictures of herself in different places, either while she was playing with herself, or right after, and she was going to send them to me. She was going to let and make Peter cum whenever they did try, but she would just never be able to reach that orgasm.

The last thing I "suggested" to her was that she was going to call me in two weeks. Every day she was going to think of me, think of my large cock, and she was going to dream of sucking me off until I came. This one I had to ram until her head. Turns out she really didn't like to suck cock. She might not like it, but she was going to lust after mine!

214Chance
214Chance
104 Followers
12