The Accidental Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she couldn't see. I lowered my sweatpants, my cock slick with the precum that my daughter had caused. I ran my hand over my cock, shuddering at the feeling. I held out my hand and said, "Okay my love, here we go." Then my moist precum and my hand were both on her immaculate ass, rubbing slowly and softly.

Cara appeared to be dozing, barely aware of anything except my firm hands rubbing her burning butt. I kneeled on the bed, between her legs, still rubbing her. I had a fantastic view of my daughter's nearly hairless, wonderful pussy. "Falling asleep, sweetie?"

Her answer was a barely audible yes. I rubbed for another full minute, then decided that the time had come. I let one had slide to her pussy. I ran my fingers lightly over it, touching her hot wetness, then returned both hands to her butt.

She didn't move, but I could tell by the goose bumps on her back that she had felt a jolt of electricity run through her body. She must have been wondering what was going on, if it was an accident. I waited another thirty seconds, then did it gain. I was becoming punch drunk by her pussy. My strong, firm hands stayed on her butt, but moved out, towards her hips.

"Cara..." I said, breaking the silence. "I love you... I love you." With that, I pulled her hips up, bringing her small body to its knees. Her body was warm, feeling as though it was on fire, and she was like a doll in my arms, a hot curvy doll.

My left hand slid over her butt, fingers lightly grazing her asshole, and I stopped with the palm of my hand on her pussy. It was soft, hot, and warm. I rubbed her, and she groaned deliciously. My middle finger moved, lightly rubbing her clit. Her waist bucked, but I put my right hand on her back, keeping her contained. The rubbing continued, back and forth, then I slowly pushed my finger in. It was a heavenly feeling for my finger to slide between her lips. There really is a difference between a girl who removes her pubic hair and Cara who had next to none. Her hips slowly moved on my finger, pushing it deeper. There was a shallow stop, and I smiled. With sweet pride and dark arousal, I realized that I would be taking my daughter's virginity very soon.

That thought made me widened my knees, making her spread her legs more. I took my hard, waiting cock in my hand and brought it to her pussy. I looked down at my daughter, and couldn't help but say, "I love you, Cara."

I pushed into her, feeling a hot wetness like no other. And there was a newness, a tightness that I had never felt before. Cara groaned, but I pushed into her. I felt resistance for a moment, then I was in her fully. I moaned deeply and ran my hands down her naked back, feeling that lovely, soft, curly brown hair.

"Oh god, Richard," she whispered. "What have you done? What are you doing to me?"

I started to slowly gyrate against her, fucking her, fucking my daughter. "Ssshh, sweetie. It's okay, I'm loving you." She whimpered with each hard thrust, while my hands moved over her skin. I couldn't believe how soft it felt, as though it was sparkling under my fingertips. I slid my large, rough hand down her flat stomach, right into her pussy lips. My thumb rubbed back and forth over her small, swollen clit, softly and slowly while I fucked her deeply from behind. Her body started to shake with her impending orgasm; I could feel her pussy start to clench.

Unable to fight and resist her feelings any longer, Cara's arm came up and she wrapped her hand around my neck. She turned a bit to face me. I kept pushing in and out of her as she studied my face, seeing if it was true. If I actually loved her. Her pussy was on fire, everything was burning, and I felt good to her.

"Daddy... oh, god...." I looked her in the eye, feeling sexuality and passion like never before. "Daddy, please slow down."

In the lust of the moment, I ignored her. "That's right, baby... take Daddy's cock. Take Daddy's love."

"It hurts."

I smiled. "Ssshh, no, you'll be fine, Cara."

Her voice came small. "Daddy. Please."

Looking down at her small, half-turned body, I sighed and slowed down a bit. One hand wrapped around her small body, and my other went to her large, heavy breast, squeezing it. "How big are they, my love?"

Dutifully, she answered, "32 C."

I rubbed her swollen chocolate nipple, then tugged at it a bit. Feeling her body's response, she looked up at me, her eyes big and loving as she processed that she was fucking a man for the first time--and her own father, no less. With her hair falling behind her while she bit her lips, she looked like she was made for love, designed to be fucked in every way possible. I simply couldn't feel guilty for being the first (and hopefully only) man to feel this intense passion with her. She was too beautiful.

Unable to maintain the slow pace she wanted, I started to take her a bit faster now, a bit harder, a bit rougher. My fingers on her clit had done their job; she was ready, her small body pushing back on my hard, thick cock. I pushed my cock into her, taking her deep. She was already half turned; I pulled at her hips and now my girl on her back, facing me. I was pushing into her hard now, and her lids were growing heavy with a new, strange sensation in her pussy. I could feel her tightening.

"Ohh my goodness, baby... yes, that's it!" She moaned loudly. "Shh, moan into the pillow!" One couldn't be too safe; my girls--my other daughters--were due home soon. I looked down at her firm, curvy, honey brown body, her pussy slick with our juices, her large breasts moving up and down as I took her.

"Do you like being fucked by your daddy, Cara?"

She looked up at me, shame and love in her eyes. "God help me, I do." I leaned over her, my hips pounding into her. "Please don't stop." Her pussy ground into me, and her legs wrapped around my waist, and I went faster. Then her hands were on my shoulders and she was hanging on. We were both grunting now, and her pussy started to clamp hard onto my cock.

"God Cara... you're getting me so close."

"Do it. Cum inside of me, daddy. Let me feel your cum." I was very close now, feeling unable to respond. "Daddy, I love you so much. More than you could imagine. Please fuck me, please let me know that I'm alright, please let me feel your cummmm!"

"Oh god Cara, I love you!" And with that, we both came--hard. I moaned loudly, and her legs tightened, her tits shaking wildly, and she screamed.

"Dadddddddy!!"

Her small, juicy body trembled from the orgasm, and I collapsed next to her. Her forehead came to my chest, and she softly rubbed my arms, tears on her cheeks. She was quiet, wondering what it all meant, what would happen to her.

I put my arms around her. "Cara... I'm sorry, I'm sorry I wasn't around for her, I'm sorry we got off to a bad start. I love you, and I'm going to protect you, my darling girl." She looked up at me, her face, warm, brown, and beautiful. I kissed her forehead... then her cheek... then for the first time I kissed my daughter's soft, plump lips.

While we kissed, I held her, and she held me. And in that moment, we both felt a fire burning inside: she realizing her love for her father, and me realizing that I was in love with my daughter. The kiss broke and I looked into her deep, brown eyes.

"Go to sleep, lovely girl. Daddy loves you."

12