The Accidental Exhibitionist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she was up, she walked to the mirror as both of us watched her ass undulate with each step.

"Wow! I really like these. Honey what do you think?"

I swallowed hard and replied, "They make your legs look even more fantastic than they already do."

"I'll take these also. Is it alright if I wear them?" She asked the salesman.

"No problem." He took her old shoes and put them in the box.

"Would you like to try on some other shoes?" He asked.

"I think this will be enough."

The salesman stood up and his cock was still hard pressing against his slacks. I could not say anything because when I stood up so was mine.

Sandy turned and smiled, "From the looks of you two it had better be enough. I don't think either of you can stand anymore shoe shopping."

Our salesman turned beet red.

He took refuge behind the counter where he could hide his hard cock.

He rang up Sandy's shoes and said, "I knocked fifteen percent off for you."

Sandy replied, "Thank-you."

He then added, "If there is ever anything I can do for you two please call me."

He handed Sandy his card.

We left the store and I said, "I don't think he meant shoes."

Sandy was just smiling.

She then leaned into me and kissed me, "Let's go home. I need to fuck you. I am so fucking horny!"

"Where is the door?" I replied.

When we got to the car, I opened the door for Sandy and when she got in, she did not attempt to keep her legs together. She flashed her pussy at me. I could see her puffy lips protruding through the hole in her panties.

I walked around and got in the car. Sandy already had her hand under her short skirt and was fingering her pussy.

"I just love these panties." She said grinning at me.

I started the car and headed home.

Quickly!

12