The Accidental Hooker

Story Info
Role play leads to real play.
7.5k words
4.49
270k
157
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRaven
JRaven
215 Followers

It had been a successful trip for Matt Kern. The deal was finally closed. He'd be getting a nice commission when he got home. But for now, he watched the Rangers play the Mariners on the TV in the hotel bar. He had nothing better to do. Only three in the afternoon, he'd sit there and drink a few beers, watch some TV and wait for dinnertime. He was happy about closing the deal, but otherwise he was bored.

Another guy came in and sat down at the bar, leaving a respectable empty chair between them. They started to talk about the Rangers, and Matt's team, the Cardinals. The guy introduced himself as Tom Davis and they shook hands in greeting. Tom lamented the Rangers record, speculating that they would be getting rid of Buck, the Ranger's manager. Matt bragged about the Cardinals chances of getting into the playoffs, so long as the other Texas team, the Astro's didn't screw things up. They compared other teams, and generally talked baseball. Then a hooker came and sat down between them. "Hi, I'm Pam," she said, mostly to Tom.

Awfully damn rude of these bitches, Matt thought. But then, she's trying to close a deal as well. The fact that she was a knockout did ease Matt's contempt of her actions, sitting between two men talking. Matt realized that being in one of the better hotels, better escorts worked there. The more the hooker talked to Tom, the more Matt looked her over.

She wore a halter-top that seemed a bit small to cover her tits. He wished it was a bit big instead, maybe he'd catch a glimpse of nipple looking through the deep V cut between them. Her skirt was almost obscenely short. If she hadn't crossed her legs, Matt probably would have been able to tell what color panties she was wearing. The only fault he could see was that she wasn't talking to Tom. He always carried extra cash when traveling and could see himself purchasing her services.

Tom bought the hooker a drink, but brushed off her attempts to get him to take her upstairs. Tom kept looking at Matt, knowing Matt was really eyeing up the babe. "I'll be right back, gentlemen," Pam said, getting up.

"Yea, me too," Matt said, closely following her. Tom just smiled as Matt tried catching up to Pam. Pam got to the ladies' room before Matt caught up. The restrooms were down a short, dead end hallway. Matt knew he'd be able to talk semi-privately in the hallway. Taking a quick duck into the mens' room, Matt easily finished first. When Pam came out, he stopped her with, "Hey, Pam. How much?"

Pam turned to look at Matt. She smiled and shook her head no. "You don't understand. Tom's my husband. We're just role-playing. Having a little fun. But thank you."

"I see," Matt said. He and his wife did the same thing a few years ago. "Well, don't let him get off cheap. $200 at least."

Pam laughed and turned to go down the hallway. At the end of the hallway, she stopped again and turned back to Matt. A pensive look on her face, "I tell you what. Why don't you go talk to my husband? Tell him that I told you he was my pimp and that you had to pay him. I'm going to hang back. I want to see what he does."

"Okay, but what if he takes my money?" Matt asked.

"Well how serious are you?" Pam asked.

"If I give him the money, wouldn't that be serious enough?" Matt replied.

"Well then I guess you just might get lucky. But honestly, I don't think he'll do it."

Matt left the hallway and headed for the bar. He stopped and stood behind the stool Pam had been sitting. "So, she tells me that you're her pimp and that I'm to pay you. $100, right?"

Tom looked at him incredulously. "She told you that?!?"

Matt just shrugged, "I'm not a cop. I'm just here on business. Would a cop come in here and talk about the St. Louis Cardinals?"

Tom looked at Matt, wondering what the hell his wife was doing. He thought that maybe she was just playing a joke on him. He decided to play the joke back at her. "Yea, I know you're not a cop. $100. You have condoms?"

"Yea, I have a condom."

"Not into anything weird are you?"

"No, not into pain, bondage, or anything dirty. Just good, clean, wholesome sex."

Matt sat down, this time on the barstool Pam had sat in. He swapped his half-empty beer for her bourbon and Coke, forcing her to sit next to him instead of her husband. Taking out his wallet, he tossed a five on the bar. Below the bar, he fished out a one hundred-dollar bill and handed it to Tom. Matt figured that if Pam mentioned it was supposed to be $200, he'd just say that he was trying to negotiate a little with her pimp. And he had no problems if he had to give Tom another hundred. Tom stuffed the bill into his pants pocket. "Hey, bartender?" Matt called over after draining his beer. "Could I get another Budweiser?"

The bartender was stocking beer at the other end of the bar. It was easy enough to grab a bottle of Bud, open it and bring it to Matt. Pam came back and sat next to Matt. "Keep the change," Matt said, giving the bartender a buck and a half tip. It kept him from having to come back. The three of them were quiet until the bartender went back to the other end of the bar to finish his stocking.

"It's cool, Babe," Tom said. "He paid me. Show him a good time." Pam nearly choked on her drink. Matt put his hand on her knee, sliding it up to the hem of her skirt. Pam just stared wide-eyed at her drink. Tom saw it and had to turn his head and look up to the TV to hide his huge grin. He was getting a kick out of the joke.

Matt took a sip of his beer, wondering what to do, what was going to happen. He would let her finish her drink, giving the couple time to back out and give him back is money. After an awkward moment, Pam put her hand on Matt's leg. "So, Matt. What brings you to Dallas?"

"Business. Just closed a deal and now I'm waiting for my afternoon flight tomorrow. But, it does give me plenty of time to play with you."

Pam giggled, then downed her drink. "Okay, let's go play." She stood, picked up her small purse, and waited for either Matt to get up or Tom to object. Matt got up and walked her to the lobby.

They got into the elevator with three other people. They gave Matt and Pam odd looks, but one was definitely interested in Pam. The three got off on the fourth floor and the elevator headed up to the ninth floor. "I can't believe my husband is doing this. Hell, I can't believe I'm doing this."

"You can back out if you want," Matt conceded.

Pam paused a moment. "No, you already gave him the money. Hell, if he's willing to let me play hooker, I should let him play pimp," Pam decided.

When the door closed in the room, Pam set her purse on the desk and turned to Matt. Pam and Matt embraced in a long kiss. Matt's hands roamed her back. He could sense a little nervousness in her. Then he found the strings tying her halter-top on. The strings untied, the halter-top stayed between them. Pam stepped back, letting the top fall to the floor. "You like?" Pam asked as Matt's hands cupped both tits.

"Oh, yea. I like them very much," Matt replied. Pam stepped forward to hug, kiss, and be fondled again. Matt's right hand left her tit and caressed her shoulders. He caressed down her back to her waist. Rubbing and fondling her ass, she pressed against his hard on. Matt found a zipper hidden in a flap of the back seam. He slowly unzipped it, trying to be sensuous for Pam. It worked.

Pam stepped backwards, letting the skirt fall. Matt commented, "I was wondering what color panties you were wearing."

"When you had your hand on my leg, I was wondering why you didn't go between my legs."

"If I had, I would have been fingering you. If anybody saw us from behind, it could have been embarrassing for all three of us. Especially if you're a screamer."

Pam giggled as she squatted down. She got on her knees and reached for Matt's belt. "Let's see what color you're wearing." She unbuttoned and unzipped him, sliding his slacks and underwear down. She paid no attention to his underwear. "Oh, my. This is the first dick I've seen in ten years, other than my husband's." She stroked it a couple of times then went down on Matt's dick. "Mm," she moaned taking Matt's dick out of her mouth. "If I finish this, will you be able to get it up again to fuck me?" she asked, giving it a few licks.

"Sure, no problem," Matt told her. "A little kissing, a little fondling, and a lot of pussy eating and I'll be hard as a rock for you again."

"Oh, yea?" Pam smiled, the idea of the pending pleasure visible in her eyes. Not expecting an answer, she went down on Matt again. She sucked and moaned. She licked and stroked.

"It's cumming," Matt announced, raising on his toes. Pam tried to suck, moan, lick, and stroke all at the same time. When the first shot of cum streamed into her mouth, she moaned and bobbed on his slowly. Milking him dry, she rocked back on her heals.


Holding her hand up, Matt helped her up. "Get naked," she told him as she climbed onto the bed. Matt looked at her as he undressed. Her feet were drawn in a little. One knee was up; the other knee was on the bed. It spread her legs enough that she clearly showed him her pussy. Maybe the first strange dick she's seen in ten years, but she's certainly not shy about showing her pussy to strangers, Matt thought. But she was thinking, take a good look at what you'll be licking, buddy.

He licked his lips as he looked at pussy, causing Pam to, "ooh." "Giving blow jobs like that, I'm sure Tom is a happy camper," Matt said.

"Yea, he is," Pam said. Matt noticed the emphasis on 'he'. Just before he got into bed with her, Matt remembered the condom. Taking it out of his wallet, he opened it and put it on the small table next to the bed. Lying down next to her, they wrapped arms and legs. One kiss led to two, which led to three. A hand caressed a tit while another fondled nuts. A finger found a pussy and fucked it. The finger transferred juices up to a clit, it's owner squirming and moaning, "eat me, eat me" at the peak of her pleasure.

Scooting down, Matt paused to suck on both nipples for a spell. "Oh yea! Oh god, eat me," Pam said in excitement when Matt finally settled between her legs. It wasn't God eating her, but Matt did well enough. Pam came twice more, when Matt decided he just had to fuck her.

Reaching for the condom, Matt sat on his heels between Pam's legs as he put it on. He got on top of her and hesitated, as if giving her one more chance to back down. "Fuck me," Pam said with a kiss. Matt slowly slid into her. Pam hissed, "oh shit, that feels so fucking good."

Matt loved the feeling of sliding into a strange pussy. He wasn't sure if she felt the same about a strange dick going into her pussy, or if it was the ribs on his condom. His wife certainly liked them. Matt started slowly and with each stroke in, Pam rocked her hips up to meet him as she muttered, "oh." With each thrust, she muttered, "oh." As Matt pumped into her faster and harder, she cried out, "oh," faster and louder. "Oh, oh, Oh, OH, OH!" Arching her back, she held Matt tight. Quiet and frozen, gripping him hard, she wrapped her legs around to keep him deep in her. Pam relaxed, panting, "that was the most incredible fuck I've had in a long time."

Matt got up on his arms and smiled at the panting, sweating beauty below him. She got hers, now it was his time for his. He watched her tits jiggle as he fucked her until she cupped her tits. So, he watched her play with her nipples. He got his quick rhythm back and started going to town. He was fucking this beauty and was happy about it. Matt could tell Pam was getting into it as well and was about to cum again. But it wasn't going to happen. "Oh! Shit! Fuck! Yes! FUCK!" With each word, Matt slowly pulled out and quickly rammed back in. He relaxed, laying on top of her.

"Feel better?" Pam asked, a sly grin on her face.

Matt sat back on his heels, taking the condom off. "You're right about one thing. That was the most incredible fuck I've had in a long time." He tossed the used condom toward the wastebasket and missed. Stretching out, Matt lay on his back next to Pam.

"I would like to thank you for one thing," Pam started. "As much as Tom likes it when I go down on him, he just can't bring himself to go down on me." Pam rolled onto her side, looking at Matt. "So tell me about you. I see that you're married. How often do you pick up hookers?"

"Never. You were just so damn beautiful and sexy, plus I was in a good mood, I figured why the hell not."

"Then why the condom in your wallet?" Pam asked, not sure to believe him.

"We've got two kids, but decided on a third. She just went off the pill and her doc told her that we should wait a bit to get it all out of her system before trying to get her pregnant. So, we're using condoms. When we got them, I put one in my wallet, teasing her about not being able to say anything about me having one."

"How long have you been married?"

"Ten years. Only, it's been seven years since I've had another woman."

"Seven? How does that work out?" Pam asked, interested in his confession.

"My wife and I split up after an argument. We were only split up for a week, but we both went out and got laid, just to spite the other. Then we came to our senses and realized how stupid we were," Matt explained.

Pam rolled onto her back, looking up at the ceiling, thinking. Matt looked over and saw the meditative look on her face. He always wondered what women were thinking. He decided to give her something to think about. "You seemed to enjoy it enough. Would you like a mustache ride?"

Turning her head, Pam looked at him. "Right after you fucked me?"

"We used a condom. It's not like I'm going to be eating my own cum."

"But you don't have a mustache." She threw her leg over him and sat up.

"Are you going to let it stop you?" Matt asked. Pam moved up, putting her pussy a few inches from Matt's face. Pam shifted from one thigh to the other as Matt got his arms under her. She wasn't sure what to expect, never having been eaten from this position. Matt reached up to her tits, rolling his shoulders upward as he did. It raised Pam up some and he was able to position her pussy where he wanted it. Her pussy was still open from being fucked. He tongue fucked her and nuzzled his nose against her clit. That made her come the first time. Then he sucked on her clit, flicking it with his tongue. She came a second time. He didn't rub her clit with the flat, rough part of his tongue very long. She quickly came a third time. She pushed back, away from his eager tongue.

"Damn that feels good. And unlike my husband," Pam paused and got up on her knees. Tugging on Matt's hard dick, "apparently, you really enjoy it." She guided the head of his dick to her pussy.

"I don't have another condom," Matt objected. She answered his objection by sliding down on him.

"I'm not worried. If you were willing to admit the bit about getting laid when you and your wife were split up, I figure you would have been willing to say that you pick up hookers all the time if you really did. If you had anything from that one time, you'd probably know about it long before now."

"I'm clean. What about pregnancy?" Matt asked, still not sure about unprotected sex.

"I'm on the pill. Now shut up and fuck," Pam commanded.

Matt did what any man would do with a beautiful woman sitting on his dick would. Without the condom, Pam didn't have the sensations she had before. But it was still pretty exciting for her since it wasn't her husband's dick in her. For Matt, the pleasure was even better with out the condom. Matt reached up and played with her tits. They settled into a rhythm and stared smiling into each other's eyes. Until, Matt humped his hips up and down, rocking his head back and forth. "Oh shit this feels so fucking great!" he groaned, lifting his hips as Pam sat on him with her full weight.

Pam pulled her legs back behind her and lay on top of Matt. They didn't say anything, just kissed with tongues playing with each other. Finally, Pam pulled her head up. "Well, I guess this 'ho better get back to her pimp." To Matt, she almost seemed reluctant. She rolled off, got out of bed and went into the bathroom. The bathroom was actually split in two. There was no door where the double sinks and big mirror were. But behind that, there was a wall and a door to the shower stall and toilet. It was the latter part that Pam went first. With toilet paper, Pam tried to wipe enough cum from her pussy that it wouldn't drip down her leg, but not so much that Tom wouldn't be getting sloppy seconds.

Matt went to the open part of the bathroom. Wetting a washcloth with cool water, he wiped cum and juices off his dick and gave his balls a needed cool rinse. Then he went to the room proper and started getting dressed. Pam came out of the closed part of the bathroom, but didn't come all the way out. Dressed, Matt picked up her skirt and top, laying them on the bed. He waited for her to finish whatever it was she was doing.

Pam came out, still only wearing the heels she had never taken off. She picked up the skirt, "this is Tom and I's fifth wedding anniversary. And I must say..." Pam paused to pick up her top. "You've certainly made this one memorable anniversary for the both of us." She picked up her purse, "shall we go?"

They waited for the elevator down, standing arm in arm. A few others were also waiting, looking at them as if Matt and Pam were newlyweds. The "just-fucked" smiles were apparent on their faces. When they got off the elevator, they started going in different directions. Pam stopped. "Aren't you coming to the bar?" she asked Matt.

"No," Matt replied, unsure about Tom's reaction. "I'm going to the restaurant and get something to eat."

Pam frowned, "okay, bye. And thank you." They waved and went their separate ways. Matt was glad to have met Pam and Tom. He was even happier for fucking Pam.

"Have I got a deal for you," the woman whispered in Tom's ear. Tom knew the sound of his wife's voice and turned around smiling. "$100 for the juicy details and I'll fuck you for free." Tom looked at the money he had laying on the bar and decided it was an okay tip. He got off the barstool and walked with his wife to the lobby.

The concierge noticed the scantily clad woman coming down with one man, going up with another. He didn't like it when escorts worked the hotel bar without letting him know. Occasionally, a guest would ask him for their services. He was about to flag her down, when another guest stopped and asked him for help. He made a mental note to talk to the woman when she left.

When they were alone in the elevator, Tom said to his wife, "you're a whore." A gentle squeeze on her ass told her that he wasn't upset. "Prostitute," he said with another squeeze.

"Actually, we prefer escort," Pam told her husband. "Besides, you're nothing but a pimp." They both laughed a little.

"Yea, but for only $100, you're a cheap escort," Tom said, stepping out of the elevator.

"What?!?" Pam asked, still in the elevator. Tom looked at her and saw the scowl on her face. The doors started closing and he had to stick out his arm to keep them open. Pam stepped out.

Tom talked in low voice. "Yea, he came up to the bar after you two went to the bathroom. He said that you told him I was your pimp and that he was to give the $100 to me. I figured you were joking around, so I decided to take it. I would have given it back if you would have said something."

They were near their room and Pam waited to respond until they got in. "No, that's not what happened," she told him. "He actually stopped me after I finished in the ladies room. He asked me how much and I told him that we were actually married, just doing a little role-playing. He told me not to let you get off cheap, that I was worth $200. I kind of liked the compliment. So I told him to tell you that I said you were my pimp and for him to give you $200, not $100." Tom started to chuckle. It flustered Pam a little but she continued. "I figured you were joking. So, I decided to make you sweat a little. I just sat there sipping my drink, waiting for you to say something."

JRaven
JRaven
215 Followers
12