The Accidental Human Mate Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned and looked at the injured woman.

"You are free to leave Amara. If I ever see you around here or near my mate again I will not be so merciful. Get your things and get moving. Anyone who feels this is unjust is free to leave with her."

A large man with short black hair made his way to the centre of the room.

"Kane, if I may speak freely. Although I don't condone Amara's actions, she is one of us. Your intended mate is human. Humans have always only been kept as slaves by our people and have never been been elevated to a privileged position such as this before, hell they've never even been seen as members of our clan before. You are asking a lot of us to not only accept this human as a member of our kin but also to accept her as an alpha, our Queen. It's unheard of and we are not sure how to deal with this. You intend to breed her? How is her frail human body going to carry your offspring to term? What will they be, human or were? Have you thought this through? We could never accept your offspring, be they human, to lead our clan."

Kane turned to the man and said, "Gallow you are a revered member of our council. You have always been a voice of reason and thoughtful in how you deal with clan matters. I both respect you and your opinions. I don't know why fate has given me a human mate, but as you well know we don't choose who we are given, it just is. I didn't know when I had sex with Belle that she would turn out to be my chosen mate but she is. I've marked her, drank from her and she is every bit as important to me as your mate is to you. We live in changing times and all I ask is that you find a way to accept this. She is strong for a human. She has taken me inside her and lived. She is strong enough to carry my offspring, I'm sure of it. I never took another human after that unfortunate incident years ago, until now. She has survived my coupling with her when I never thought I'd be able to have sex with another human female without fatal consequences again." He turned and looked at me, his eyes softening.

"I need you all to acknowledge her and I need you to accept her as my mate."

Amara re-entered the room, dropping a bag to the floor.

"I will leave here Kane, I don't want any part of this ludicrous game you're playing. I deserve to be treated better than the way you are treating me. Keep your human slut. When she dies giving birth to your brats let me remind you that I told you so.

You are a king amongst our clans. You should have someone befitting your status at your side not some feeble human which you have altered and disfigured to fit your cock. How you can look at her obscenely stretched out fuckholes and see a Queen I cannot fathom. There's nothing regal about a slave who has to wear a buttplug to keep from shitting herself. When I look at her I see just that, a slave, a human cumbucket who's only purpose here is to service a multitude of cocks and mop the floors. Give her over to the un mated males and when you see her bent over with a rutting cock shoved up every hole you will see what you intend to offer us as an alpha female. A queen on her knees," she laughed bitterly.

Kane's face lost all emotion and he stormed forward and backhanded Amara so hard she toppled over. "Get the hell out of my sight you vain, toxic bitch," he spat.

Amara was quickly ushered out the room before Kane ended up gutting her.

Kane turned around to find me and saw me staring blankly at him with tears of humiliation streaming down my face.

12