The Accidental Human Mate Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We headed back after a week away and I was sad we had to return so soon but Kane had responsibilities and now so did I.

In between our list of duties we found time to disappear into our room and the hot spring to enjoy each other and to make love.

One morning we headed to breakfast and I doubled over in pain, clutching my belly.

Kane immediately took me to see the clan medicine man and he did a few tests on me and told us I was pregnant. Kane was over the moon, I was in agony with the worst morning sickness the clan doctor had ever seen.

Kane tried to comfort me as best he could but the only time I felt relief was in the warm waters of the spring. I started spending as much time as I could submerged in the soothing water.

Kane tried to distract me and do things for me to make me feel better but the sickness was wearing me down. I didn't even want to have sex and I could see Kane was chomping at the bit to be inside his mate again.

The clan doctor wasn't sure how long my gestation period would be. In were females they gave birth after only four months, but I was human so they weren't sure how long I would carry to term.

I started to show after only three weeks and by the end of the first month I was already fairly round. After the worst of the morning sickness was over, I started eating like a horse, I had never been so hungry. I often sent Kane out in the middle of the night to find something yummy for me to eat. He teased me and said I'd become the size of a house if I carried on eating so much. I just scowled at him and told him it was his fault for getting me pregnant and if he ended up with a fat mate he only had himself to blame.

He said he didn't care if I gained weight he would still want to take me regardless.

By month number two I was so bloated I couldn't walk for long periods of time before my back ached so bad I had to sit down. I felt like a whale and spent much of my time floating in the hot spring to relieve my back pain. I also didn't feel so heavy while I was in the water. Kane ever the faithful mate did my bidding for me. He had become rather good at foot rubs recently.

One afternoon I was on my back floating in the water when I heard a mighty splash as Kane dove in and waded towards me.

He took hold of my arm and pulled me into his arms. I could feel his hard cock pressing against me and I knew he couldn't hold off entering me any more.

I didn't feel sexy at all and couldn't fathom why he would want me in this state. My belly was huge and drooped low when I stood upright.

He carried me out the water to the bed of pelts.

"I know you're sore and uncomfortable my love but I'm going insane and I'm so irritable I snapped at my mother this morning. I need you. I will go slow but I need to bury my cock inside you, please Belle." I looked at him reduced to begging like a starving child and nodded my head.

He placed me on my hands and knees, my massive belly almost touched the ground it hung so low and heavy. I felt like a beached whale. He lifted my ass up as much as he could to access me. He started rubbing my clit and working his hand into my ass to ready me for his erection.

As I felt the tip of his penis press into me I pushed back against him so he could penetrate me faster. He buried his monster inside my body and started to thrust into me with deep, long strokes. Despite my uncomfortable state I started to enjoy the feeling of him inside me again and I urged him on with my lusty moaning, he fingered my pussy gently and before long we both came crying out each other's names.

He spooned me keeping himself buried in my ass. I temporarily forgot about my massive stomach.

By month four I was so big I could no longer walk properly. My feet and ankles were so swollen they looked like over stuffed sausage casings. I slept a lot as I was permanently tired. The clan doctor had insisted on bed rest. I felt thoroughly disgusting but despite this Kane still seemed to find me attractive enough to want to make love whenever he got the opportunity. He would lay me on my side and lift up my leg so he could access me. He'd slowly push himself inside me and move in and out with slow, deep strokes. He still made sure I came every time and I would fall deep asleep afterwards, panting to catch my breathe.

By the fifth month I wasn't sure if I was going to survive for much longer. I found breathing difficult and needed a cannula to get more oxygen. The skin on my stomach was so stretched it had long red welts forming on it. The clan doctor was worried about my blood pressure and about my overall well being. He kept suggesting he deliver the litter prematurely but I kept on refusing.

"We have to think about delivering these babies by c-section and soon Kane, she's not going to last much longer at this rate and she's so stubborn she won't listen to reason. The pregnancy is putting a huge strain on her heart and her stomach cannot stretch anymore. You have to decide. Either we risk the babies or you risk losing your mate. Her body cannot deal with the stress of carrying a litter any further."

Kane looked over at me and with a pained look he told the doctor to prepare me for a c-section. Tears started forming in my eyes as I looked at him. "I'm so sorry Kane, I'm sorry I'm not strong enough to continue carrying our babies. I wanted to but I can't anymore. I failed you."

"It's ok baby," he said as he wiped the tears from my cheeks. "I'm so proud of you, you've showed such strength and courage during everything you've had to endure since I met you. You are the strongest, most loyal woman I have ever known. You have never failed me, please never think that."

The doctor told Kane to carry me to his quarters. He left to prepare everything he needed to cut me open and deliver the litter still growing inside me.

The doctor insisted on knocking me out with anesthetic as I was too big to sit up for an epidural.

I clutched Kane's hand and he reassured me that he would be there holding my hand the whole time.

My eyes felt heavy as the drugs took affect then everything went black.

Kane looked the the doctor and pleaded with him, "Save them, save all of them."

I awoke and immediately turned my head from side to side looking for Kane. I was alive but what about my babies.

I called out for him and a minute later he burst through the door, a look of relief plastered on his face. "Oh thank God you're awake. We thought we were going to lose you baby." He tenderly stroked my face. His eyes moist from emotion.

"Kane the babies. Did he save our babies?"

Kane looked at me lovingly. "They're beautiful little one, just like their mother."I looked up at him, tears of relief began to fill my eyes. I hadn't lost his babies.

"They're alive, Kane they're alive. How many, can I see them."

"There's five of them my sweet and they're all healthy and chubby. Two girls and three boys," he said proudly, his chest puffing up. He was positively beaming with pride. "My mother is currently counting all the fingers and toes."

"Are they human or were," I asked.

"We aren't sure sweet, they were born in human form but they've developed much quicker than human babies."

Just then Citana came through the door carrying one baby followed by two slaves pushing double strollers. One baby was crying the rest were quiet for now.

Citana looked at me and smiled, "It seems I have yet again underestimated you my dear. Please remind me to stop doing that. You have made me very happy today. I have five perfect grandchildren and couldn't be more proud.

These two slaves as well as your personal attendant will be at your disposal permanently until the children are more independent. You may delegate any chores and responsibilities you wish to them. We don't want you up all day and night exhausting yourself. You have other responsibilities you need to address so the laborious tasks of childcare can be taken over by your girls." I would see to it personally that the three women in my care were very well taken care of. At least that I could do for them.

"Another thing. The doctor insisted that you do not get impregnated again. We almost lost you this time and he is not willing to let you risk it again. He says it put a great strain on your organs. He tied your tubes after he delivered the babies. It is reversible should you change your mind, but we all think you should not risk your life again. You and Kane have five beautiful babies so your family is complete." I nodded in agreement, I really did not relish the idea of ever going through the hell of pregnancy again. Kane and Myself had fulfilled our duty to the clan by providing offspring to take over leadership when the time came.

The thought of having Kane cum inside me without worrying about any consequences was very appealing to me. I smiled at the thought.

Three weeks had passed and I stood over my baby's cribs and smiled. They were all beautiful and growing like weeds. The fact that I wasn't up all night when they needed to feed helped me enjoy them even more. The three women carers were always clucking over them and enjoyed watching over the babies. I also gave them the choice whether they wanted to have sex with the males. That didn't go down well with some of them but I didn't care and Kane backed me up when then went to complain about it to him.

Kane helped me express milk, I tried to breastfeed them but they came into their baby teeth really quickly and were a little toothy with my nipples. We got breast milk donations from other were mothers so we could feed the babies without using formula. Were mothers produced a ton of milk so they were happy to share. The doctor was 80% sure they would end up being were, mostly because of how quickly they were growing. Kane didn't care either way. He adored his children and was a doting father.

We settled into our duties running the clan. I even managed to get the slaves two afternoons and a night a week off so they had some time to relax. Two clan members returned after hearing about the birth of our babies and Kane graciously accepted them back after they formally apologized and accepted me as their Queen.

The doctor insisted I go to him regularly for examinations, he had tested my blood and he found anomalies in it. He seemed to think I had were cells replacing my human ones. That was a shock to both me and Kane and he asked the doctor how this was even possible. The doctor had only one theory, while I was pregnant the babies blood mixed with mine. I was apprehensive as well as pleased to learn this. It meant I'd have more time with my were family as they lived so much longer than humans. Kane of course was over the moon.

Life was good, I had Kane, I had my family and I had the best sex life any woman could dream of. The Were people were finally accepting me as one of their own and they were always offering to help with the children, some of them even started seeking my council in various matters.

Getting back to the sex, I looked over at my handsome mate who had that telltale glint in his eye.

I grew moist just looking at him.

I scampered off in the direction of the hot spring, a horny were panther hot on my heals.

The end

12