The Accidental Master Ch. 02

Story Info
He slowly begins to adapt to his changed position.
5k words
4.73
90.6k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan set the cold pack down on the seat. I stole a look at her. The black eyes didn’t show in the low dashboard lighting. She had to be in even more discomfort than I was. Home was still a ways away.

“How do you feel?” I asked.

“Safe, sir,” the beauty next to me replied. “For the first time in a long while, I feel safe.

"If I may be so bold, sir, don’t concern yourself with Mas- … him. He dares not call the police. He has beaten me badly enough to send me to the hospital before. Three times in the last fourteen weeks, with his fists twice and a paddle once – that was the time he cracked two ribs. And I think that – what he takes is illegal. With those photos you took, he would not come off well in court. Knights in shining armor who rescue the maiden from danger are respected.”

Her smile was reassuring; she at least believed it. I wasn’t so sure.

“Even so, when we get home here is what we will do. Your dress, my clothes, that whip and your old collar will be put in plastic bags and sealed with tape, which we will sign and date to show we put them there. After I print out copies of the photos, the chip with the data on it goes into another bag. You'll make a tape telling the story, a verbal affidavit. I’ll do the same. We put everything into a box and have my lawyer lock it up. If that swine does try anything, he’ll get it right in the neck.”

The venom in my voice when I thought about what he’d done to her startled me. In that moment, I would have strangled him and enjoyed his trip to hell. Susan must have felt my anger.

“Please, sir, even if he were to try, you’d defeat him. I know it. I can tell you take care of what is yours.” She untied the belt on the car coat, allowing it to fall open. She reached into my lap, feeling me through my slacks.

“Let me ease your mind, sir,” she whispered throatily, fingers on the zipper. Hating to do it, I took my left hand off the wheel for a moment and removed her hand from my lap.

“Pet, not just now. We’d end up in the ditch. What are you thinking?”

Alarm flared in Susan’s face at this rebuke. I tempered it with a squeeze of my right arm around her and dropped my hand to her breast. Finding a nipple, I tickled it to erection.

Her eyes closed as she enjoyed the sensation, realizing I was neither upset nor offended. Allowing my hand to slide down her body, I began to gently finger her. Her breathing quickened and her hips began to flex under my tormenting ministrations. I could feel her clitoris swelling as my hand dampened with her juices. Little moans of pleasure, nipples hard as pink marble and panting breath indicated an approaching orgasm.

I was in unknown territory here. My best guess was that she was trying to bond with me. I didn’t object, but after the emotional fucking-over that I had received at the hands of my ex-fiancée and the disdain with which my romantic overtures had been received in the past, any bond with a woman would be on my terms or not at all.

I pulled my fingers back and lightly grasped her clit. Susan cried out.

“You may not climax until I permit it, wench,” I said calmly. She beat her heels against the floor. Instantly I withdrew my hand and snapped my fingers sharply against her nipples. She groaned in a combination of frustration and pain.

Putting my hand back on her mound, I said, “Susan, you must learn the pleasure of anticipation.” She started to move her hand over mine, but stopped as I shot her a look of warning.

“I want you to caress your boobs, pet. Flaunt yourself for me. Tease yourself, especially your nipples.”

Her hands rose obediently to those spectacular breasts, stroking them, squeezing, pulling and twisting the nipples. As she began to whimper with lust and the pleasurable pain produced by her nipples being pinched between her long nails, I again began to stroke her clitoris, first with a fingertip, then, as her whimpers began to turn to little squeals of pleasure, with the sharp corner of my thumbnail. She gasped at the exquisite agony, hanging on the very cusp of climax but unable to finish without permission. I alternated looks between the road and her face contorted in the dashboard lights, head back, eyes squeezed shut, tears leaking from the corners of her eyes, tortured whines coming from her throat.

“Please, sir… please… ohhh… ohh sir, please… let me… please… “ she pleaded, so wet, so hot, her nipples, clit and pussy swollen with lust and her need.

Outwardly, I paid no heed to her, while inwardly I smiled in satisfaction at her obedience to orders. I looked into the mirrors and saw we were alone on the road. I thrust two fingers into her, cruelly pinching her clitoral shaft between fingers and thumb and pubic bone.

I said into her ear, “Cum for me, girl.”

Her orgasm brought her off the seat. Her hands tightened on her breasts mercilessly as she gasped joyously. I could see the tendons in her neck outlined against the skin. Her pussy clamped down hard on my fingers and a flood inundated my hand. Involuntarily I pinched harder and she came again, a small scream escaping her as her hand came down on mine, trying to drive it deeper. The pain in my hand forced me to pull over and stop. I half-turned her to face me. Susan cried out as I pulled my right hand free. Then I was holding her close, enjoying her panting sobs with satisfaction. I stroked her as she fell down the far side of her climax. When she was back, I sat back from her and caressed her face, careful of the swelling there. I gently kissed her cheek.

“You will find one way to please me is to respond to me like that,” I said softly. “Pain and delight is a wonderful mixture.”

Susan brought my right hand to her lips and kissed it, then without being told began to sensuously tongue-wash it clean, sipping her own juices. After a bit, she shed the car coat completely and nestled into me. I understood her wordless offer. Holding her tightly, we set off down the road again.

I moved my hand over her sumptuous body, caressing, feather-stroking, lightly pinching, softly probing. Eyes closed, a smile on her face, she accepted my ministrations humbly, reading in them a tacit acceptance of her. I knew we had much to settle; but for the moment, her complaisance was enough.

We arrived at my place just before morning twilight, when the day is darkest. I backed the truck into the garage and brought Susan out of her semi-doze with a firm cupping of her breast and a gentle pinch of a lovely pink nipple.

“Wake up, pet. We’re home.”

She stretched sensuously, smiled sleepily and reached for the car coat. I stopped her.

“No. Leave it off. Take off your shoes, too. Leave your bag and the pillowcase here,” I ordered. “I will bring them in later. Come with me.”

I got out of the truck, went around to her side and helped her down onto the concrete floor. Nude, she stood there, a vision of loveliness. I took her by the hand and led her across the stone yard as the overhead door ground closed behind us. Isolated and set back from the road as the farmhouse was we could have done this at high noon on the Fourth of July without anyone noticing, but I was still glad of the darkness.

Sensors switched the door light on as we stepped onto the wraparound porch. Susan found herself facing an oak door with black iron hardware that would have not been out of place in a castle. I unlocked it with its remote, shut down the security system, swung it partly open and stepped into the gap, turning to face her. She looked at me. Even with the dark bruises around her eyes, a man could lose himself in their depths.

“Susan, we don’t know really each other. You may be having second thoughts about how we’ve been thrown together and what happened this night just past. If you are, all you have to do is walk past me, turn left and go into the first room on the right at the top of the stairs. You can be my houseguest while you heal and arrange to get well away from that abusive bastard, and I will remember you as that glorious blonde who made me happy for a little while.

“However, if you meant what you said as we drove here, cross the threshold, close the door behind you and come to me because you wish to. The choice is yours.”

I stepped backward into the foyer and waited. I hoped she understood symbolism as well as I.

Susan looked at me through the open door, backlit by the light. She raised her head, stepped through the door and pushed it shut. She walked to me, head up, reached out and took my left hand. She laid it over her heart, holding it there with her right hand. I could feel it rapidly beating under my palm.

“I come to you freely, Sir, of my own will. I offer myself to you in perfect trust. Take or leave me, as you wish.”

She bowed her head and would have knelt, but I stopped her. Taking her hand, I kissed her palm, enjoying the thrill that ran through her. I drew her into my arms where I had longed to have her. Tilting her face up, there in the darkness I kissed her for the first time. Her lips opened under mine like a rare flower. Our tongues touched. She pressed herself fully against me as our embrace tightened, her hands hooking under my arms to lock into my shoulders, flattening her fabulous breasts against my chest as my hands found her buttocks and pulled her hard against my erection. She moaned in her throat and I thrust my tongue deep into her mouth, symbolically taking her. She accepted me eagerly, lightly sucking my tongue and rocking her hips against me as I dug my fingers into her ass. We were both ready, but this wasn’t the place. I broke our kiss and pulled her head to my shoulder, stroking her hair. She sighed in mixed frustration and contentment as we eased apart. I looked down at her.

“Pet, I want our first coupling to be perfect. That means we should be rested, bathed, and settled in our minds. We have things to do before we can sleep. Shall we get started?”

“Yes, Mas –“ I stopped her lips with my finger.

“Don’t call me that, Susan. That is not just a title. It is an accolade that must be earned. I assume the beast that whipped you called you his ‘slave,’ didn’t he?”

She nodded, head down.

“If my slave is what you want to be, you will have to earn it. When we are ready to take on those roles, it will seem perfectly natural to both of us. Would you have it any other way?”

She shook her head and whispered, “No, Sir. I feel so lucky, to be with you now.”

“As do I, to have you," I replied, continuing to stroke her hair. “Come with me and I will show you your new home.”

Keeping hold of her hand, I walked to a switch panel and turned on the lights in the room beyond. Susan gasped in surprise.

An irreverent friend once described my house as being decorated in Early Terran Arsenal. I began collecting bayonets and daggers as a kid, and graduated to swords, armor and unusual weapons, many of them souvenirs of my voyaging around the world. The collection covers much of the wall space in the house. Couple that with furnishings in the Renaissance Revival style and a gadgeteer owner, and the result is a Stately Home of Olde England with electronics by Darth Vader.

I led Susan through the parlor, across the hall to the dining room, and through the serving pantry into a country kitchen. We passed through another door into a sunroom I had redone as a gym. Turning left and crossing another hall, I opened the door into my study. Inspired by Henry Higgins’ sanctum in My Fair Lady, it is a huge double level room lined with bookcases. The second level has a glass floor laid in an iron frame, with wrought iron and brass rails bordering the open space, with a spiral staircase salvaged from a demolished library in one corner. My online business was run from here. Velvet curtains opened to show the outside or insulate me from it as I wished.

Going up the spiral stairs, we came out in the upstairs hall. I pointed to the next door across the hall on the right, by the stairs from the foyer.

“Had you not chosen to give yourself to me, that guest room is where you would have stayed. As you have chosen to serve me, you will sleep elsewhere.” I crossed the hall, passed a bathroom and opened the door beyond it.

“This is your room, Susan. We will return to it.”

I explained that the rooms opposite hers were unused at present. The door next to hers led into my bedroom, over the exercise room.

We entered. There was a fireplace on one inner wall. It backed onto the one in her room. A large mirror spanned it. Opposite the mirror was a large mahogany Renaissance Revival carved four-poster bed, complete with flat canopy and velvet bedcurtains. With the curtains drawn, the bed was a self-enclosed universe. A walk-in closet was to the left of it, a highboy next to it and a bureau opposite. Two leather wing chairs and footstools were in front of the fireplace. Thick silk Persian carpets covered the floor. I led her to the door to the left of the fireplace. It led into the master bath, walled and floored in white marble with black accents. The bath contained a shower and a tub big enough for four that doubled as a Jacuzzi. I led her back to her room.

Susan’s room was furnished with a brass double bed, a bureau, a vanity, a nightstand with a reading light, a leather club chair and ottoman. I showed her the closet near the window. It contained a selection of bathrobes and slippers.

“Choose the ones which please you. Tomorrow you will store the rest. The bath is through here,” I said, pointing to the far corner.

Its most prominent feature was a huge clawfooted bathtub. A cabinet behind the shower head held towels and terrycloth bathrobes. An Oriental rug covered the floor of the bedroom from wall to wall. Susan let go of my hand and turned, taking it all in. She turned back to me.

“Sir, all this is too good for the likes of me. Do you not have servants’ quarters and simple clothing for one like me?” I looked at her.

Putting a touch of mock-severity in my voice, I said,“What is it to you, slut, if I choose to dress you in silks and fine leather? It pleases me to house you here and dress you as I like a woman to look.” She reacted by quickly crossing the room to kneel at my feet, forehead touching the floor.

“Sir, I meant no disrespect. I am yours to use as you like. Please punish my insolence, Sir.” I looked down at her.

“Rest assured that when you have been insolent, I know what to do about it.”

I helped her up and led her to the bed, sweeping the covers back with one hand while sitting her on the sheets with the other. I actually wasn’t sure what to do, but knew I urgently needed to find out what she wanted.

“Wait here. I will bring you a tape recorder and you will make that tape we spoke of.” Leaving her there, I trotted down to the study and brought a recorder back. I showed her how it worked.

“Pet, I will be in the study. Put on a robe and slippers and come to me when you are done.” I closed the door as I left.

Going back to my desk, I turned my swivel chair to look out the windows. The sun was just beginning to rise. A new day indeed was dawning for me… no, for us, I corrected. Having responded as a true knight would to danger posed to a woman, I was going to have to accept the consequences.

I recalled the old saw about adopting a stray kitten, but on second thought realized it was not on point. Maybe Susan was not normal as the average citizen thought of such things; but I had never identified with the great unwashed and cared not what they thought about anything. To me, she was everything I had ever dreamed of in a woman: beautiful, willing, responsive, sensuous, eager to please. She also seemed perceptive. I remembered a study that showed beautiful women were often more intelligent than their plainer sisters. The ‘gorgeous ditz’ is a cultural phenomenon, not a genetic one.

But what about love? queried relentless logic. You don’t know a thing about her and you’re letting her into your life? Have you lost your mind or has it just been so long since a chick paid attention to you that you’ll grasp at any straw?

Well, what about love? Heaven knows I had little enough experience with the emotion. I had never felt anything like the attraction Susan had for me. If she was missing emotional pieces, well, so was I, an adult male with a record of exactly zero successful relationships with females. I realized that she was offering me everything I wanted, and it was clear she thought I could give her what she needed.

I concluded that I would do whatever it took to forge a bond so complete that no other male would be able to take her from me. Having settled that in my mind, I turned the computer on and began typing my record of how this newfound female had come into my life.

I was just finishing when I heard the second floor door open. I looked up and watched Susan descend the spiral stairs, those long legs flashing in and out of the cream silk Jean Harlow-type robe she had selected, her feet in the bedroom pumps that complemented them. I raised my eyebrows in approval and was warmed by the dazzling smile I received in return. She came to the desk where I was working and gracefully knelt there, settling back on her heels like a geisha, content to wait until I should deign to notice her. Satisfied with my account, I copied the file to the CD burner and waited for it to finish. Done, I took the disk and labeled it. I looked at Susan and noticed that she held a tape in one slim hand.

“Your account?” I asked. She nodded.

“Put it here,” I said, handing her an envelope and a pen.

She sealed the tape inside and wrote her name across the flap. I did the same with my CD and locked both records in the desk. I turned to her, simply enjoying looking at her.

With her head bowed and her blonde hair partly forward, her black eyes were concealed. The silk clung to her curves, stimulating my imagination even though I had already seen what lay under the robe. I reached over and helped her to her feet as I stood. Keeping her hand, I led her to the stairs and motioned her to precede me so I could enjoy the flexing of her buttocks under the silk.

At the top of the stairs I reached out and laid a hand on her shoulder. She stopped instantly. Stepping close, I reached around her and cupped her breasts through the silk. I pressed hard against her, my rigid erection nestling between her buttocks while I fondled her boobs. Susan tipped her head back against my shoulder, eyes closed, little noises indicating her enjoyment. I took her by the hand again and led her to her bed.

“Disrobe,” I ordered.

The robe slithered to the floor in a whisper of silk. I motioned her to me. Lips parted, she kissed me softly but eagerly.

“Lie on the bed, face down,” I ordered.

Susan pouted, seeing that sex was not the immediate goal. I instantly sat on the bed, seized her, pulled her across my knees and spanked her hard as rapidly as I could, ten fast whacks. She cried out in surprise and pain. I sat her back up and held her by the shoulders.

“I want you as much as you want me, wench, but there is much I have to do before I will be free to give you my undivided attention. You aren’t some cheap beer to be swilled for drunkenness. You are like fine brandy. You intoxicate my senses with sensual pleasure.

"Like that brandy, I intend to present you properly, with my hands heating you so I may savor you before I taste your glowing charms. Don’t ever behave like a cheap whore unless I order you to, Susan. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir,” she whispered. “Whatever you wish, I will be for you. I want you to be proud of me.”

“For the moment, this is what I wish. Get some sleep. I must go into town to deliver our evidence to my lawyer. You may go anywhere in the house you like, but don’t open the doors or windows. I will be setting the alarms before I go. Setting one off will bring the police in short order. Some doors and cabinets are locked. Respect them. Otherwise, you may do as you like. Eat if you feel like eating; drink if you wish, but don’t get drunk. I don’t like drunken sluts. Any questions, pet?”

12