The Accidental Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes, Sir. Would it be presumptuous of your pet to offer to dress you before you go to town? I would serve you ill if I let you leave in the same clothes you’ve worn since we met at the club, stained with the blood of the blow you took for me. Please, Sir?”

She was right. I had been so concerned for her needs I hadn’t taken the time to change. I stood up, picked up her robe and held it for her. She slipped into it, and followed me to the master bedroom.

I opened the closet door and motioned for her to choose, curious to see what her taste was. While she studied my wardrobe, I took underwear from the highboy and laid it on the bed. Susan selected a silky blue shirt, pale sand slacks, black ankle boots and a black blazer for me. I sat on the bed and allowed her to undress me. As she helped me out of my shirt, I saw her kiss the bloodstains on the collar and shoulder. She expertly skinned me out of pants and underwear so I stood there naked before her.

Looking at me unclothed for the first time, she said huskily, “Sir, you have a beautiful body. So smooth, with its strength hidden.”

She stepped closer and ran her hand over my chest, feeling my nipples stiffen at her touch. She continued, “May your pet ask that you take the edge off her before you leave?”

I replied by reaching out and pulling the tie on her robe loose. She shrugged out of it and knelt before me, taking my penis in her hand and kissing the head. I reached down and pulled her to her feet.

Her eyes widened, but she said nothing as I sat down on the bed and pulled her to me, kissing her breasts, then without warning biting a nipple, not hard enough to hurt but hard enough to startle. She gasped and I stood, catching her with her mouth open and kissing her hard. She whimpered deep in her throat and rubbed herself against me, trying to mount my cock. I didn’t let her. I spun her about, grabbing a breast with my left hand and penetrating her with my right.

I growled in her ear, “Cum, you slut!” as I closed my hand hard on her mound with no attempt at tenderness.

Susan shrieked with mixed pleasure, pain and humiliation as her body responded to my command. Letting go of her, I turned her to face me again, grabbing her by the hair and kissing her hard as I tripped her and let her down to the rug. She lay there, eyes slightly glazed, as I stood, waiting for her.

As her breathing slowed, without a word I pointed to the clothes on the bed. She obediently dressed me. I motioned her into my arms and held her lovingly, stroking her, careful to avoid her stripes and bruises. She sighed, a little smile on her lips.


“Better, my sweet?” I asked.

Eyes closed, she nodded, her hair caressing my chest. I tipped her face up and she met my eyes.

“Tonight we will both give and receive pleasure. Some time today, I require you write for me what your limits are. I have no wish to drive you from me by accidentally breaking one. It is my intention to formally bind you to me tonight, but before we make that commitment both of us must agree if you want it to work.” Susan took my right hand and again laid my palm over her heart, holding it there as she looked me in the face.

“Sir, this woman is not one who promises by night to repudiate by day. I have been yours since you rescued me. I wanted you as my master after we danced at the club. Your presence struck me like a thunderbolt. The Italian poets say love hits people that way sometimes. I sensed you could give me what I need and take all I have to offer. Punish me if you wish for using the word, Sir, but this woman is your devoted love-slave. I belong to you.”

She laid her head against me and I held her for a long time as I considered what she had said. I led Susan back to her room, and laid her on the bed face down.

I stroked her arms and hair and said softly, “Sleep, my pet. Wait for me. I will return to you.”

She caught my hand and brought it to her lips, then fell asleep with her lips still brushing it. I took hers and kissed it in return; she smiled in her sleep. I got up and went about what had to be done. I went into town.

I was fortunate. I caught my lawyer on his way into church. After giving him a précis he told his wife to take the kids in without him.

We went to his office where he took a brief statement from me and agreed to lock up the evidence I had brought in his safe. He advised me that under the circumstances and considering that I had been injured saving a battered woman, I had little to worry about. Police officers and juries generally took a dim view of battering and would not be likely to come after me even if a report was filed.

Outside his office, I realized my face was really starting to ache. After thinking about it for a minute, I dialed Doc on his cellphone.

“This better be good,“ he growled when he picked up on the fourth ring.

I replied, “How is your embroidery these days?”

Silence. I seldom had need of his professional skills and he knew I wouldn’t be calling him on a Sunday without a good reason.

“Come on over, Galahad,” he said.

I drove to his place. He met me at the door and didn’t say a word until I was sitting in his kitchen.

He said, “Hold still, “ eyeing the gauze pad on my cheek.

A patch of red had appeared on it. He yanked it off and stared at the wound, now seeping blood.

“Cut yourself shaving, I don’t think,” he observed. “Broken bottle in a bar brawl?”

“A steel tip on a bullwhip,” I said sourly. The cut was starting to sing “We Will Rock You,” heavy on the boots. He held up a hand.

“Tell me about it later. Let’s get you patched up.” I didn’t say another word until after he’d put fourteen stitches into my cheek.

“This is going to leave a scar,” he observed clinically. “I’ve seen razor slashes that weren’t as bad as this.”

I brought him up to date while he put his instruments away. He handed a disposable syringe and an ampoule of tetanus vaccine to me.

“Your shipboard physician’s assistant papers are still valid. Give her this booster when you get back, and start her on these,” he said, handing me a bottle of pills. “Antibiotics. Make sure she’s not allergic first. Bring her over if it looks like infection is setting in or the wounds won’t close. Thanks for livening up a dull Sunday.”

After making a stop at the market for food, I went home. I was starting to feel the exhaustion of the most improbable day of my life. Susan was sleeping in the same position in which I’d left her. I left the two bags of her possessions on the bureau where she would be sure to see them.

After putting away the groceries and verifying the alarms were still set I went to bed, just dropping my clothes on the floor of the bedroom before climbing under the covers and surrendering to sleep. I was out before my head hit the pillow.

12