The Accidental Meeting

Story Info
Fender bender turns out to be a good thing.
3.1k words
4.4
38.2k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deadhed
Deadhed
6 Followers

I would like to thank angel love for her editing skill to make this an easier story on the eyes. She's really helped me by editing this and my other three stories. I guess you could say she's my editing ANGEL.

*

It started out as a typical Tuesday. I am fortunate to own a successful insurance agency so when my wife passed away the better part of ten years ago, I was able to reduce my work schedule to a few hours a day at the office and became pretty much a stay at home dad. After my kids went off to college and then out on their own, I decided that this semi-retirement was a great thing. I continued to just delegate to my employees and spend my time playing golf or just goofing off.

It was a gorgeous day and I left the office about 11:30 a.m. heading to the golf club to see if I could make up a foursome. I decided to stop at a local golf shop in a shopping center along the way to pick up a dozen balls and a new putter that I've had my eye on. After purchasing the items I went out to my SUV and noticed a woman walking quickly out of Casey's Irish Pub that was next door. She took her keys out to unlock her car door then proceeded to drop them. When she bent down to pick them up she lost her balance and fell against her car.

I didn't pay that close attention, even though she was quite attractive, wearing what my wife always referred to as an LBD or little black dress, with dark stockings and high heels. I was actually more interested in her car, a 1966 Healey 3000, which was the vehicle I lusted after as a kid, up until I had children and it just wasn't practical enough.

In any event, I got in my Tahoe and when I stopped at the exit of the parking lot to get back on the road, I felt a bump from behind and the sound of crushing metal. I knew I was rear ended. Immediately I got out and went to check on the damage. Behind me was the Healey 3000 wedged under my trailer hitch. The woman inside was slumped over the steering wheel and crying.

I asked her if she was all right and she told me she was upset but not hurt. She opened the door and as she was climbing out her dress rode up and gave me a view of not only her very long shapely legs but the black garter straps holding up her stockings and her black panties.

Pulling out my wallet to exchange insurance information she said, "Oh please, I can't report this as my husband will find out. He's away on business and this car is his baby. I'm not even allowed to be driving it."

Surveying the situation, I determined that other than my hitch being a little bent, there was virtually no damage to my truck. She told me she would pay cash for any damages to my vehicle, but I told her it wouldn't be necessary. Then she started crying again.

"How will I explain this to my husband? I've ruined his car," she sobbed.

I related to her that the damage to the Healey appeared to be only the hood and she possibly could get it repaired before he found out.

"I know a really good body shop that can fix it quickly and do a great job," I explained to her. She stopped crying and told me it would save her life if I could arrange it.

I got out my cell, punched in a speed dial number for Joe's Body Shop and was soon explaining the situation to the owner. Joe told me he was extremely busy and wouldn't be able to get to it for at least three weeks. I told him that wasn't good enough and reminded him of all the business my agency had sent his way over the years.

I looked to the woman, asked her when her husband was returning and she replied, "Two to three weeks."

Back on the phone, I told Joe I needed it back by next Monday, Tuesday latest. He told me if the damage was as little as I was telling him he could have it by Tuesday with a little overtime.

"Send over your tow truck right away. I'll owe you for this," I said.

Hanging up, I turned to the woman and said, "I'm Alex, by the way. Joe's going to send a tow, He'll have your Healey back Tuesday."

She replied, "I'm Julie, I'll forever be in debt to you for this."

I told her it was no problem and we could wait in my truck for the tow truck to arrive.

With the situation under control, we sat in my truck and Julie explained that she's never been at a bar before lunch, much less drunk, like she was today. She told me she had a horrible morning, then began to relate the events that led her to this state.

"My husband's been in Beijing setting up a new manufacturing plant for the last three weeks. When I woke up this morning, I was feeling lonely and very horny, so I called him around 9:30, which is 9:30 in the evening over there," she said.

"I was completely naked on the bed when he answered the phone and told him I was playing with myself in an effort to begin phone sex. He told me he was very tired and in a round about way that he wasn't interested and by the way, things weren't proceeding well so he was going to be there at least another two weeks. I got mad and hung up," she continued to say.

Julie told me she felt bad and when she called him back to apologize, a woman answered the phone. She recognized the voice to be his executive secretary Maddie, who wasn't supposed to even be on the trip.

"She's such a slut and I just knew he was fucking her," Julie blurted in anger.

Julie told me she hung up without saying a word and decided that she was going to go out and pick up some young stud to fuck in order to get back at her bastard husband. That's when she got all dressed up and went to Casey's.

"I drank three Cosmo's to get up enough nerve to go through with it and did get picked up," she said. Then Julie continued to tell me that she and the young guy went into a stall in the lady's room and began kissing and feeling each other. Embarrassed and looking down the entire time, she told me that although she got really turned on, when he started to take her clothes off, she chickened out and ran out of the bar.

Even though the accident sobered her up a little, I could still tell she was a bit tipsy as she continued to tell me about her marriage. Her husband at age sixty was ten years her senior, which surprised me because she looked much younger than fifty. He was physically and mentally abusive toward her but she felt trapped due to a pre-nup agreement which gave her nothing if she divorced him.

I couldn't stop looking at her long legs with her dress riding up just high enough to expose the dark top portion of her stockings and the garter clasps.

The tow truck finally arrived, loaded her car on and took off, so I asked if she wanted me to give her a ride home.

"Oh no, you've done enough already. I couldn't possibly impose on you anymore," she replied.

I simply told her that I didn't have anything else to do and I would call Joe's Body Shop when we got to her house to make sure the repairs would go as scheduled.

She thanked me and off we went.

Julie's house was about twenty minutes away and the entire time I noticed just how lovely she was. Her short blonde hair had that messy, kind of, just got out of bed look. (She probably spent a lot of time to get it to look like that.) Her slim hips belied her quite ample chest. She didn't have on much make up other than a tint on her eyelids and light pink glossy lipstick.

Arriving at the house, I went around and opened the passenger side door, to which she exclaimed, "Wow, very nice looking and a gentleman too!"

I just laughed and said, "Just a wolf in sheep's clothing."

She laughed also and replied, "A wolf? Hmmm, sounds interesting."

We went into the house where she kicked off her heels and asked if I wanted to join her for a drink. I told her I thought she had enough alcohol, but coffee would be great.

As she made coffee, I called Joe and verified that the damage was minor and it would be as good as new. After I relayed the good news to her she came over and gave me a friendly kiss. Then to my surprise, she said, "That kiss wasn't good enough for what you've done for me," and proceeded to give me a very sensual kiss.

Julie slipped her tongue into my mouth and I responded in kind. Then she reached down and began to rub my cock through my pants.

Julie stepped back a bit and exclaimed, "Is that ALL you?"

With a half smile on my face I replied, "Gee, I hope so." She responded, "Oh, so do I."

At that point I came to my senses a bit and told Julie that given her current mental state, I didn't want to take advantage of her.

Her response was, "In that case, I'm just going to have to take advantage of you," and proceeded to push me down onto her sofa, lying on top of me.

We again began to passionately kiss, our tongues intertwined. Occasionally I would stop French kissing long enough to nibble on her bottom lip. She was grinding her body into mine. I reached both my hands down and pulled her dress up high enough so I could rub her ass. It was firm and my hands slid easily over the smoothness of her satin panties. I nibbled lightly on her neck and earlobe.

It was obvious that Julie's neck was a very sensual spot, as she moaned and pressed her body down harder on me when I gave that area special attention.

Julie then whispered in my ear, "Let's go to the bedroom where it's more comfy." With that she got up, took my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom.

As soon as we entered the plush bedroom, Julie pulled her dress over her head and tossed it on a chair in the corner. She was absolutely beautiful standing there in her black lace bra, satin panties, garter belt and stockings. I'm a little more than six foot tall and she was only a few inches shorter than me, so her legs looked a mile long. Her large breasts didn't seem to quite fit her slender waist and narrow hips.

She removed her bra, garter belt and stockings and slipped into bed between the sheets as I basically tore off all my clothing with the exception of my boxers.

I got into the bed and she immediately rolled on top of me. We kissed as our bodies rubbed against each other. I started to kiss and nuzzle her neck again which drove her crazy.

Julie got up and removed my boxers, then straddling me, began to slide herself forward and back over my now fully engorged cock. She still had on her panties and my cock was pressing the crotch of them into her slit.

"Oh God, I'm so turned on, so wet," she kept saying over and over as she rocked back and forth over the length of my cock.

I had my hands on her ass rubbing it as well as helping her slide on me. I could see my cock peek out then disappear with her motion. The crotch of her panties was now bunched up and completely between her swollen labia.

She leaned forward. I kissed and sucked on her neck when suddenly, she pressed her hips down hard and cried out, "Oh, Oh, Oh, I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck, Oh fuck. I AM cumming."

Julie had cum without any penetration, just rubbing herself against me and through her panties no less. I was amazed that this gorgeous woman could have an orgasm so easily. When she regained her composure, Julie lifted herself off me and knelt beside me. Looking at me she said, "The neck thing drives me crazy and I love it when my panties rub against my clit. I have to masturbate often as my husband's sex drive is practically nonexistent."

Julie gently took my cock in her hand and began to stroke it. She put her mouth down to it and licked slowly up and down stopping at the top and kissing it softly. Agonizingly slowly her tongue tickled the length of my swollen member the entire time watching me to see my reaction.

When Julie got to the apex of my cock and began to kiss it again, I pressed lightly on her head and said, "Suck on it darling."

Her tiny mouth stretched and she began to bob up and down on it, again very slowly. Her right hand was following her mouth, stroking it as she sucked.

Julie stopped, looked up at me and said, "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want you to do the things with me that my husband wouldn't do because he thought them unnatural."

Then she went back down on me, this time with much more fervor. She struggled to take my thickness and could only get about four inches of my length into her mouth, but continued to stroke my cock in rhythm with her sucking.

I began to rub her ass once more then slid my hand down to her cunt which still was filled with her panties. She lifted her ass up and spread her legs to give me easier access. I pulled her panties away slipping my finger into her slit. I put one finger into her pussy then a second. I fingered her gently at first slipping them out to spread the wetness to her clit. She gasped when I touched her nub. Julie placed her free hand over mine and began to guide it. She rubbed her pussy with my hand forcing my fingers inside. The faster and harder she moved my hand, the faster and more urgently her mouth went up and down on my cock.

I couldn't hold out any longer and told her so. This sparked her to a furious pace, taking her hand away from guiding mine and wrapping both hands around my cock pumping it as she sucked. My fingers were ramming in and out of her pussy.

I let out a huge moan as my cock began to pulse the thick white fluid into her mouth. Julie gagged at the first squirt then backed her head off to accept my cum. Her body then shook as another orgasm took over her body. She bucked down on my hand at first, then Julie squeezed her legs together as her body trembled. She let some of my cum drip out of her mouth and back onto my cock, then hungrily sucked it back off. She did this a few times until she finally swallowed what didn't leak out the sides of her mouth.

As she sat back up, Julie continued to rub my now semi erect cock gently and asked, "Do you think you'll be able to get this monster back up again? I need to have it inside me."

I answered back, "Lie down and spread your legs. Nothing turns me on more than giving oral."

I'm not sure what I said, but in a flash she ripped her panties off and was on her back with her legs spread apart. (I found out later that going down on her was another thing her husband wouldn't do because he thought it dirty). I moved myself between her legs and without taking time to tease her, I was sticking my tongue into her cunt, licking up and down the slit. My tongue touched her now very sensitive clit and she shivered, screaming, "Oh yessss. There, right there."

It was only a matter of minutes before she pulled my head away and begged, "Give it to me. Fuck me. Stick it in my little pussy."

As I sat up, Julie wrapped her long legs around me and pulled me forward, taking my cock in her small hand and inserting it into the opening of her treasure.

"Go easy. You're much larger than my husband and I think it's going to hurt," she whispered.

I slowly eased my way into her. Inch by inch I penetrated her, pulling almost completely out then pressing my cock back in a little bit deeper each time. Her labia were spread around it.

Julie was moaning and groaning and I thought by her expression that it was hurting, but her legs, which were completely wrapped around the small of my back kept pulling me in.

After I had about six inches inside, she pleaded with me to go no deeper. I started to slide in and out of her faster but being careful not to go in any farther than she wanted. She was incredibly tight and the inside walls of her pussy were massaging my cock.

She was screaming now, "Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh God, yes, yes, yes. Faster, faster. Harder, pound me harder."

Julie grabbed her panties and stuffed them in her mouth to muffle her screams. Then she began to buck wildly, forcing me in deeper than I had gone before. I could hear the slurping sound of her juices as my cock slid in and out. Her head thrashed from side to side.

I could barely understand her muffled utterances until she tore the panties from her mouth and started crying out, "Mmmmm, ahhhh, oh, oh, oh, oh yeah, cum, cum, cum, cumming again. Yessssss, I'm cumming again."

That's all I needed to put me over the edge as my cock exploded its seed deep into her. We both came for what seemed an eternity. Exhausted, dazed and spent, I rolled off, put my arms around her and we both fell soundly asleep.

Julie, as it turns out, due to her husband's prudishness, had hidden sexual desires and curiosities that I eagerly helped her explore. But of course, that's another story.

Deadhed
Deadhed
6 Followers