The Accidental Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched in amazement as her little brown hole opened like a flower for my shaft. She began to roll her ass in circles on my dick and it slowly began to disappear into her. She rocked and rolled on me and worked me into her completely. She was nodding her head and rising up and dropping down onto me. She leaned over and placed her hands on the footboard of the bed and held on.

Once steadied, Veronica began to fuck me into her ass with aggression. She was slamming down on me and grunting into her chest and the bed shook. She humped and ground down on me. Veronica was a very physical girl. When I felt my seed rising I thought it must be false sensations. There was no way I was going to cum for a third time.

That's when she stiffened and I watched as she reached the summit. She slid a hand down between her legs and I was sure her clit was getting a serious massaging. She came on my cock with moans and grunting and the waving of her head. Her hair was soaked and she was whipping it around so fast, a spray of sweat hit my face.

I felt my seed flow forth into her protected tunnel.

Veronica finally settled and when she was finished she stood and dressed as I looked on. When she had removed the second condom she took my hand once more and said. "Lets find your clothes." When we returned to Andria's room she was nowhere to be seen. I dressed and Veronica watched. Then we made our way down the long stairway to the living room.

Andria sat on the sofa, silk pajamas back in place. Mother and daughter sat side by side. There was a dish of candy on the coffee table. "Mind?" I asked and reached down and took a piece, popping it in my mouth. No one spoke. "Well then." I said. "I must say it's been great but I suppose I should be going"

Amanda said, "Thank you for helping Veronica."

"I think you already have." I answered. She smiled.

"Watch out for those deer." Veronica added.

I looked at her then to Amanda and then back to Veronica. I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding. I smiled.

"Happy Halloween." I said. I drove home slowly; watching for the deer and maybe even for kids in costumes, though I knew it was much too late for them to be out.

It was around the first of December when I decided to drive back out route 128 but when I got near the turn-off to the Stone house, I couldn't find it. I made three tries before I decided to stop at the local police station. I learned two things there. First, they had no record of an auto accident on October thirty-first involving a 450 Mercedes or any other vehicle. Second, not anywhere in that county was there a road named Cedar Ridge Drive.

I have decided that Halloween may not be all that bad, next year I think I will have candy and who knows, I might even carve a pumpkin. One thing is for sure. I will be staying at home, as late night drives don't hold quite the same interest anymore.

"Happy Halloween."

12