The Accidental Nudist Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,374 Followers

No more eager than Jill it seemed, who was climbing into my lap so quickly that Sheri barely had time to get out of the way.

I looked at the nude Amazon, perched on my lap sideways, her legs extended toward her husband, my hard-on pressed against her hip. I held her easily, one arm around her back, one arm around her waist, just enjoying feeling her, seeing her naked flesh so close. Then she leaned back, almost stretched out, using the couch arm as a back rest. She looked incredible, with all her substantial charms in easy reach.

"Did you hear us?" she asked me.

"Sorry, not a word. Can I kiss you?"

She didn't answer, she just leaned forward a little, and I bent down allowing our lips to meet. We exchanged a long ardent kiss.

As we pulled apart, I asked her the $64,000 question. "Do you want to tell me about your limits, or should I just find out on my own?"

"Full penetration is off limits. That's it," she said. "That and we can't leave this area." She smiled, sat up a little, and kissed me softly. She then ran her hands down her body, in an extremely sexy way. "It's all yours, your own playground," she smiled as she lay back against the couch arm. "I'll tell you now; I'll be paying for this for a while, so I expect you to make it worthwhile."

I let my hand slowly caress her torso, and finally move up to her tit, and gave it a squeeze. "You know, that's a pretty devastating offer." I leaned down and kissed her again, loving the taste of her. "I wonder if Dan has plans for keeping us moving around the table. How much time do you think we have?"

"I don't care. Take your time. If I have to go, I'll be back," she said hungrily, her hand sliding between us and grasping me. "I wish I could let you go all the way, but that's not in the cards, at least not tonight. Not while everybody's awake."

Damn. That was pretty clear.

She stretched, her arms extending above her head, her legs tensing, then separating slightly. Her back arched, pushing her tits to the sky. Then she relaxed, opening up her upper body for me.

Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I put my mouth to good use, leaning forward and taking her tits in my hands, squeezing them, and taking turns licking her nipples and watching them swell. I was nibbling on one, when I heard the chiming of an alarm. My hand had just reached down to the 'V' of her legs. Damn it!

"I think it's time to switch," Dan said, then I watched him take his watch off and adjust it, then lay it back on the table. He definitely did have a plan.

"I don't know how I'm going to sit on his lap," Jill whispered in my ear, and I suddenly remembered the huge difference in size between the two of them.

Robin waited patiently for her seat to open up, and then she was climbing into my lap wrapping her arms around me. "Ready for me, tiger?"

"What do you think?" I asked her with a smile.

"I think you've been very patient, and should be rewarded," she said, giving my hardness a squeeze.

"So what should I know about your limits?" I asked her.

She gave me a huge smile, and then leaned and whispered in my ear. "My ass is off limits to your friend here." She emphasized the 'friend' with a squeeze of my manhood. "Other than that, I'm yours until that stupid alarm goes off again."

It was everything I'd hoped for, and more than I'd dared to dream. "Dan is cool with that?"

"Dan is eager. He wants to see me cum on your cock. We shouldn't disappoint him. He is the host after all." She then asked a little more timidly, "Is that going to be OK with Sheri?"

"More than OK," I told her.

She closed her eyes, and I saw her shiver, "Thank God! I was so afraid that we'd have to stop short." She looked over at my wife, who had Jack's face buried in her tits already. "I'm going to have to thank her properly, when this is over."

"I'm hoping this is never over," I told her, hugging her tightly and kissing her warmly.

She squirmed in my arms, "I want to see what Jill looks like on Dan," she giggled, turning in my lap and facing away. I had one hand on her tit, and the other one caressing her delightful pussy, my fingers teasing her entrance, separating the lips without penetrating. I looked over her shoulder to see Jill straddling Dan, and he was almost invisible beneath her. She was pulling his face against her chest, and looking around to see what was going on behind her. I kissed and nibbled on Robin's neck and ear, getting her squirming, while I played with her body in full view of everybody present.

I was sorry to hear that alarm go off, but I knew that the constant switching and teasing would make the whole thing that more incredible. That Dan was a slick one. I was going to have to have Sheri thank him properly when this was over.

Sheri took no time at all to get what she wanted. She pulled me down the couch a bit, and then straddled me, taking me inside of her. I slid in easily, and gasped at the relief. "Fuck. I needed that."

"Having fun?" she asked.

"Yes. And you?"

"Oh yeah," she gave me a wiggle. "What are their rules?"

"Jill said no penetration," I told her.

"I kind of figured," she laughed, "and Robin?"

"The sky's the limit," I told her.

"Fuck! Say that again, it made my pussy jump the first time," she hissed, clinging to me.

"I'll be fucking her until she screams before the night is through," I told her. "I'm going to stick this cock so far inside of her that I'm going to have her speaking in tongues."

"Jesus," she moaned, moving up and down on my cock, openly fucking me in front of her friends. I looked around and saw our hosts watching.

"Don't look now, but Dan and Robin are both looking so see what I've got in store for her in a little while," I told her.

"Oh God, that is so damned hot." She settled deep onto my cock, then lifted all the way up, and slowly took it again. "How did we get here? Can you believe this?"

"We can thank some damn thief for getting the ball rolling," I told her, "and some naughty, devious ladies for getting behind the whole teasing thing."

"And don't forget Mr. Tequila last night. Without the tequila, I don't think we would have had an observer last night when I sucked you off. That little show had her so hot to play today I was surprised she didn't just jump your bones right in front of everybody."

"So what are your plans for these boys?" I asked her.

"The world's best, most extended blow job," she said confidently. "After this I'm going to spend every minute sucking strange cock. I hope they have stamina, but if they don't, well I'll just have to get them up again. I'd like to go for six." She started fucking me a little more animatedly. "I hope Jill blows you next. I think I'd like to have her get a taste of me." The alarm went off before she had finished speaking.

"We'll see," I told her, watching her take a small sip of the rum before moving on. She went straight to her knees in front of Dan. No doubt about what she was planning.

It turned out that all three of the girls had the same plan in mind. Jill got down in front of me, and I scooted to the edge of the couch to improve her access. She wasn't in a hurry to get to the main course, and she licked me and teased me with her hands, lips and tongue, without taking me into her mouth. She took her time cleaning any trace of my wife off of my hardness, without a hint of fastidiousness. Just the opposite, she seemed to enjoy it. I looked around and watched the other guys relish being on the receiving end of a blow-job from their friend's wives, while their own spouses went to work with their hands and mouths elsewhere.

I watched my wife blow Dan, taking his entire cock in her mouth repeatedly, while he groaned his appreciation. He always looked so young, until you saw that angry red cock of his pointing up, loaded for bear. I swear it looked like she was corrupting a neighborhood youth. I looked over at Jack, watching him scan the activity, gazing down at Robin's active mouth, then glancing over to see what Jill was doing for me, before looking across the way to gaze on Sheri's artful oral play.

Our eyes locked and we both grew immense smiles. If he was jealous, it wasn't showing. I put up a hand for a high-five, and when he smacked my hand with a resounding crack, we got the momentary attention of all the women.

Jill looked over at him with a look of surprise. She stroked my cock with her hand, exaggerating the long slow movement. "Enjoying yourself, Jack?" she asked out loud. "Ready to see your wife take someone else's cock in my mouth? Want to see Alex fill my mouth with this beast?"

Jack just moaned as Jill slowly sank her mouth over my length, taking me deep, pressing the head against the back of her throat. She pushed and pushed, taking even more of me, until she pulled away gasping. "Was that what you wanted to see?"

"God, you look incredible," he moaned, holding Robin's head in his hands and pumping into her mouth.

After that she started sucking me more aggressively, and I just relaxed and enjoyed her efforts at showing off for her husband. The alarm was almost welcome; I didn't want to get too excited.

Robin didn't even get off her knees; she wriggled over and started kissing my thighs. "I swear this is the naughtiest thing I've ever done. I never even did anything like this in high-school or college," she confessed.

"And the night's just starting." I reminded her.

"I feel so sexy, just going from cock to cock, filling my mouth with a different man's pulsing meat." She leaned over and sucked me deep, coming up for air, and licking my rod like a lollipop.

"Are you going to suck Dan as well? Or try something different?" I asked her, marveling that such a pretty girl was so happy to have my cock in her mouth.

"I think I'll just keep sucking around the table until somebody pops!" she laughed.

"Would you like some help with Dan? Maybe Sheri could help you. I'm sure Dan would love to see you sharing his cock with somebody else."

She giggled, and then she was climbing up in my lap, giving me a big sloppy kiss. "Do you think she would?"

"I do."

"God, that would be great!" She turned sideways on the couch, her rear-end raised high and almost in Jack's face, while she went after my cock from a different angle. I was able to play with her tit in this position, and when she moaned, I looked over to see Jack with his hand in the cookie jar, fingering my fellatrix, while my wife worked hard at encouraging him to fill her mouth with more than just his cock.

Dan was staring at his young wife with unadulterated lust in his eyes, while she had her smooth pussy rubbed, and her mouth stretched wide. I looked over at Jack, and he saw me watching. He smiled then leaned over and put his mouth where his hand was.

"Oh God!" Robin cried out, pulling off my cock just long enough to express herself before going after my cock with even more determination.

Jack suddenly leaned back in the couch, echoing her cry, as my wife accomplished one of her many goals for the evening. The alarm went off again, and I almost wanted to throw that damn watch against the wall. I wasn't alone.

"GOD, NOT NOW!" Jack cried out, while my wife sucked him dry.

Robin climbed off of me, quivering. "I need a drink," she said, then headed to the kitchen, returning with a large glass of water.

Sheri, in the meantime came over to me, and wiping her mouth with a big, slutty gesture. "That's one," she told me, reaching down and caressing my hard-on.

There appeared to be a short break all around, with Jack regaining his composure, while his wife sat down next to him, toying with his semi-hard rod. I retrieved my cigar - no reason to let a $20 stick go to waste, and re-lit it, taking a huge draw, and sighing loudly. Sheri sat on the arm of the couch, enjoying her own accomplishment. "I'm sorry you didn't have a better view, but Robin was kind of in the way," she told me softly. "I can't fault her, that pretty little slit of hers up in his face was the extra incentive he needed. I'll try to make sure you get a real good view of the next one."

I grabbed the passing bottle of rum, taking a quick sip, and then said to her softly. "When we start up again, you want to help Robin get Dan off?"

She looked surprised. "Really?"

"Sound like fun?" I asked her.

"We're going to blow his mind," she laughed mischievously.

"I was thinking of something a little lower."

"And what will you be doing, sitting all alone?" she asked.

"I think I'll do to Jill what Jack did for Robin."

"Just remember everything I taught you."

And teach me she had. Sheri was not afraid to let me know what she liked and didn't like. Even though she probably sucked me off 20 times for each time she let me go down on her, from the very beginning she was sure to let me know what worked for her and what didn't, until I could eat her to a series of mind-blowing orgasms on demand.

Dan was playing with his damned watch. "Add another minute to the time?" he asked.

"Either that, or throw the damned thing in the lake," I growled.

The general laughter made it clear I was expressing a common feeling.

"I'll take that for a yes, for now." He said grinning. "I'll take the rest under consideration after another time around."

The girls were settling into their new positions. Sheri stood next to Robin, in front of Dan, and the girls put their arms around each other's waists. Sheri leaned down and kissed Robin on the cheek, "we're going to drive him mad," she said, loud enough for all of us to hear, and Robin pulled her head down and kissed her on the lips. "How's this for a dream come true, Dan?" she said, then kissed my wife again, their lips lingering, while each caressed the other's tits.

"Oh, Fuck," he groaned, settling low on the couch and spreading his legs wide, his hand gently slowly stroking his cock. Suddenly he was grabbing his watch, "two minutes extra," he announced.

"Cheater!" Jack laughed.

Jill was holding her husband, her hand idly caressing his slowly recovering cock. I leaned up against her from behind and tapped Jack, tearing his attention from the hellacious scene in front of him. "Would you mind sharing a little?" I asked, and when his startled look turned into another grin, I whispered to Jill, "Did you see what Robin was doing?"

She scooted back and got on her hands and knees, raising her smooth shaven pussy up to me. Her head went down to her husband's cock, while I started showing her just how much I loved the view from where I was positioned.

The only disadvantage was that I was the only one who couldn't see what was going on across the way. I settled for hearing it, while Dan narrated his desires to the two beauties gobbling away at his very excited rod.

I took my time exploring and massaging Jill's backside and slowly enjoyed opening her up and playing with her.

She was totally smooth, even after two days on the road. "Electrolysis?" I asked, between licks.

Jack answered proudly. "It took almost a year, but it was the best two grand I ever spent."

I licked inside her lips, my nose pressing up between her ass cheeks. I replaced my tongue with two fingers, diddling her. "I'll second that, she's incredible."

I opened her up and slowly started massaging around her clit while my fingers sought out her G-spot. There was little doubt she was enjoying the attention. When I let my tongue tease her little brown star, she moaned for me.

"Her ass?" Jack asked, stroking her hair while she kept her mouth full.

"Uh huh," I said, licking her back there with more determination, pushing the tip of my tongue into her.

"Thought I recognized that moan. She likes that," he said softly, closing his eyes, and leaning back.

I knew I had plenty of time, so I played around with different things, stretching her lips out, using two, then three fingers in her, and massaging her clit, applying pressure from the sides. She really responded to being finger-fucked hard, and I switched to that, three fingers working the inside of her pussy feverishly while my tongue went back to stretching her back door enough to get the tip inside of her. Sheri wasn't a big fan of anal play, but Jill seemed to respond strongly, and I switched to a finger instead of my tongue, slowly working it inside of her.

When the alarm finally went off, it looked like Dan had somehow survived the double onslaught. I grabbed Jill by the hips and picked her up, placing her on the seat where I had been, legs wide open, and I got on my knees in front of her, ready to really work at getting her off. There was no break for the luscious Jill, as my mouth went after her clit, and I let my tongue go wild on her, moving it fast and firmly and drawing her swollen clit out of hiding. She was breathing hard with her hand clutching my hair.

"That's so good, Alex. Lick my cheating married pussy," she moaned, and I did my best to do exactly as she desired.

Our host didn't get a break either. His pretty little wife moved across the way to pleasure Jack, but that just gave Sheri more room to work. I could hear her occasionally talking to him, begging him to come for her, asking him to come all over her tits.

Jill pulled her legs back, exposing herself even more to me, and I went at her with everything. I sucked her hard little clit, my lips curled into a tight 'O', the tip of my tongue worrying her little nub. My fingers were pounding her pussy, while one brazen finger tip searched out her ass again, slowly forcing its way inside of her. My jaw was starting to ache a little when I felt her tensing up.

"There, right there, don't stop," she gasped as the rough surface of my tongue owned her clit and I had my fingers pumping in and out of her dripping slit. The middle finger of my other hand had achieved its goal and I was pulling it just to the edge of her tight little butt-hole, and then sliding it back inside of her over and over again. She was moaning continuously, a series of deep, heavy breathing, long moans. I felt her legs tighten up, and her pussy clenched down on my fingers.

"FUCK!" she screamed, grabbing my head and pulling it hard against her, while her legs clamped around my ears and she rode my face. She became so wet I could feel her juices splashing as I continued to finger her pussy, with one finger buried deep in her ass. I licked her as much as I could from my awkward position, mostly targeting the top of her sweet slit. She seemed to come for a long time, but maybe that's just because I was suffocating. When she finally let me breath, releasing my head from the painful scissors lock, I leaned down and slowly lapped up her juices, running my tongue up and down her open pussy. She finally pushed me away, and I looked over to see where Robin was. She was bent over in front of my wife, playing with the cum that was splattered across Sheri's chest, and feeding it to her, occasionally keeping some for herself. If Jack wasn't back to full staff after watching that, I don't know what could revive him.

With a grin for my first conquest, I wiped my chin. "Sorry, didn't hear the alarm."

Jill leaned forward and took my face in her hands and kissed me hard. "That was incredible." Then she staggered off the cushion, her legs barely working, and made her way over to Dan, who I could now see was no longer hard, but still enjoying the show his wife and mine were putting on.

I watched Sheri who looked back at me, smiling like the cat that got the canary. She raised two fingers.

I caught my breath, and had a drink of water, before rejoining the crowd. Dan was tending the fireplace, and Jack was holding my wife in his lap, his hand between her legs, their faces together for an intimate kiss. I didn't need to worry about his recovery stamina, he was doing just fine.

As I stood, looking over my friends, Robin sidled up, wrapping her arms around me. "Is it time?" she asked, hesitantly.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,374 Followers
1...345678