The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PFDWrites
PFDWrites
377 Followers

"We'd use little cartoon stars to cover your nipples and pussy, just like we did in the commercial," the CEO laughed. "That's how we get around nudity laws. But we'd make those stars so fucking tiny, to show every pixel of your naked, cumming body that we could- it'd be so hot that you'd have all the homeless men and young guys in town jacking themselves off to it every single night!"

I was shaking, about to fall over. This wasn't how this was supposed to go!

"Please," I gulped. "Don't do that! No one knows about... what I did back then!"

"How about I pay YOU one hundred thousand dollars, Suzy. Of you, getting railed by one huge, hung stud on your veranda, dressed in nothing but heels and pearls, whatever you rich southern housewives wear. Until you came explosively again, just like you did on that first video. How about that?"

"Never!"

He grinned, looking me up and down. "You've still got a rocking hot body, do you know that, Suzy? I'd bet your husband busts his nut within a minute of pounding that fine ass, seeing those big titties bouncing in his face! Am I wrong?"

This was so wrong! But if I didn't answer, would he buy that billboard? "He lasts just fine!"

The truth was, when I went into full porn-star mode for him, moaning, pressing against, Jake came in less than a minute.

"Well that's good," he laughed. "What if I made it five studs in a row? Or ten? All with cocks bigger and thicker than your husband's could ever be? How many times could Suzy's dirty little pussy cum then? How good would that feel?"

My body started to react, even as he threatened to destroy my life.

"No! Out of the question! I'm a MARRIED woman! I could NEVER-"

I gulped. I was starting to drip between my thighs. And I didn't have any panties to catch it up!

"Okay it was just a thought," he laughed, smiling at me. "I guess I still will have to put that advertising billboard up on the corner of Main and Elm then."

I died.

"Unless you do one thing for me."

I came back to life.

I was almost in tears. "What?"

He smiled, leaning back in his chair. "Did you follow my request? Prove you aren't wearing any panties right now, and I'll shelve the billboard idea."

Thank god I had left them in the car!

Or my nude body might have slid across Joe Risso's desk on a billboard request form!

And that dirty shit would probably have approved it, letting the billboard go up!

I swallowed. "Prove it... how?"

He pointed at my ankles and made little upward motions with his fingers, and my stomach sank.

I couldn't do this!

But I had to, to protect my name and my family!

I swallowed hard, as he just grinned.

I mean, he had already seen me, right?

But this was different- this was, real life!

My hands were shaking, my heart was pounding as I uncrossed my legs and slowly started pulling up hem of my long, professional, concealing dress. I showed him my bare calves, my knees, my thighs and- oh god- my neatly trimmed pussy!

"Very nice," he laughed. "Still looks just as sweet as the one on tape! We could make a lot of money together. I'd make that dirty little pussy famous!"

I couldn't talk. I was flashing my pussy to a stranger!

"Spread those legs a little? Are you... you're dripping wet Suzy!"

My face was on fire. These were just like the games Jake made me play- my body was reacting out of habit!

"Yeah, you'll be back. I'll have you doing that gangbang video before the end of the month, I bet."

He hit a button on his desk, a buzzer sounded at the door, and his secretary pulled open the door, making me flash my legs and pussy at the men sitting in the lobby too!

"Oh god!" I gasped, drawing even more attention to myself as I slammed my knees together, quickly pulling my dress back down.

Looking right down the hallway at me, the men in the lobby started whistling and elbowing each other.

I felt like I was going to die!

The CEO chortled. "Just another fun day at Good Girls Flashing, huh Cindy?"

His silly secretary was laughing too! "Yes boss."

"Show Miss Suzy out if you would, Cindy. But don't let her flash her pussy at any of the other salesmen waiting in the lobby, okay? We're trying to run a respectiable business here," he laughed, standing up.

"Yes boss." She stepped aside, professional as ever. "This way, Mrs. Duncan."

***

This was absolutely horrible!

I was being humilated by this amoral company not only on TV, but now, in person!

I didn't even wear two-piece bikinis to the beach, only sarongs! No man except Jake had seen my pussy in twenty years- and now I had flashed it at some horrible CEO and three guys in the lobby of his company!

And there was even a chance they would out me to my entire town if they just felt like it!

I hoped Jake could get that Cease and Desist letter out as soon as possible!

I came out of the Good Girls Flashing offices, took four steps on the sidewalk-

-and found myself standing face to face with the little blond trophy wife, Bethany Silver.

She held two large bags in her hands, one from Saks Fifth Avenue and one from Versace. She must have been shopping in town!

"Susan?" she laughed, peeking over the top of her large, mirrored sunglasses at me. "What are you doing... here?"

I saw her look up at the HUGE "Good Girls Flashing!" sign just a few steps behind me and felt my knees get week. I looked at the only other two signs in the entire parking lot, the one for the Fillipino-American Church and-

"I'm meeting with some lawyers," I said, quickly motioning at the law firm sign. "About something personal."

"But your husband's a lawyer..." Bethany started, and then her eyes lit up. "Are you and Jake having trouble?"

I hated this bitch and the delight she took, imagining Jake and I might be getting a divorce! But still, she ran the country club and all the women voters in it.

"Of course not," I shot back, my face blushing in anger and shame. "It was personal, like I said. I'll leave you to your shopping, Bethany."

"Okay. See you around, Susan," she sang, sliding her sunglasses back into place.

But as I got into my car, I saw her look up at the huge Good Girls Flashing sign in the parking lot, then back at me, then get a thoughtful look on her face.

And I got a very, very bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

***

PFDWrites
PFDWrites
377 Followers
12