The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PFDWrites
PFDWrites
377 Followers

"I can't!"

"Then you need to exercise. To burn off that extra energy somehow! Maybe you should go to the country club for a while."

I slammed his laptop shut. "Jake! I don't think I could go play tennis at a time like-"

And then I thought about it.

Most parts of the country club were co-ed. But the women's workout room, women's sauna and women's mini-pool were all female, by law. And none of the very rich, usually married female members of the Sandy Brook Country Club were likely to ALSO be platinum members of Good Girls Flashing.

I could relax there.

And swim so many laps that I would no longer feel ANY urge to play with myself and mentally cheat on Jake anymore.

"That's a good idea," I said, standing up. "I think I will go to the club."

***

Driving down the slow main street of our small town, I couldn't help but look at every man walking down the sidewalk and wonder.

Had HE seen my sex tape?

What about HIM?

How would these average, probably sexually-frustrated men (aren't they all) react if they knew that passing them just a few feet away was a bona-fide, fan-favorite, porn star?

My nipples started hardening and I shook my head to clear it of those damaging, deviant thoughts as I drove a little faster than the speed limit to get to our country club sooner.

***

I put on a thick, shoulders-to-thighs one-piece swimsuit and swam consecutive laps in the women's pool until I could finally think again. I was showing the least skin in the entire women's area except for a few eighty-year-olds doing water aerobics, but I didn't care.

I needed the exertion. I needed to pant, to

sweat, to get out all the tension and process everything that had happened to me the last few days...WITHOUT masturbating!

I can't believe I had done that- to such sick fantasies!

I kept swimming laps until I had wrung all the butterflies out of my stomach and I was a panting, limp, but clear-headed, mess.

Afterwards, in front of my locker, I wrapped a towel around myself as I stripped out of my swimsuit, feeling a little self-conscious as I always did.

Ever since I had really started developing in late high school and early college, getting taller, much more leggy and growing these ridiculous bouncing breasts, I started to realize that most other women automatically judged me in the locker room, as soon as they saw my nude body.

Assuming I would try to steal their boyfriends the first chance I got.

Assuming that my round ass, firm tits, pouty lips

meant I was some sex-starved slut.

Assuming I would look down on them for their flatter chests or shorter legs, when all I really wanted was to be their friend!

I quickly learned that the best way to avoid evil stares in the locker room was to never be naked around other women, a habit I kept to this day.

I never used the standard towels they gave at the club, they had a habit of falling open at the worst times. Instead I brought my own longer, wider beach towels from home, ones I could securely wrap around me with extra room to spare in every direction. I had one of these monsters covering me from armpits to knees as I went to the showers and another over my arm just in case the first fell to the floor.

For some reason the country club had 'privacy-style' group showers, meaning a large open room with multiple showerheads on the wall, but also shoulder-high curtains between each one, so you could usually see the head and shoulders of the woman next to you.

It was a dumb and contradictory set-up, probably from some old-fashioned idea that women just loved chatting with each other so much, they needed to see each other's faces, even in the showers!

I set up near the back of the room, only taking off my beach towel when the curtain behind me was firmly closed, and hanging each over a separate rod. I enjoyed letting the hot, high pressure water blast my tensions away, but blushed a little as I remembered my last shower.

I steadfastly ignored my hard nipples and my aching pussy begging to be touched; I was done masturbating to sick fantasies of being a porn star! Jake would send a Cease and Desist letter today, have them take down that video, and that would be the end of it!

I shook my head to clear those horrible urges away, but suddenly got the feeling that someone was watching me, for real. And when I turned around, I saw blond trophy wife Bethany Silver standing at the entrance to the shower room.

She was fully nude except for a pair of flip flops, her short towel draped over her arm, as if she just couldn't be bothered to cover up. With her incredibly fit, toned body, Bethany often got nasty looks from other women too. But she just didn't care.

Bethany saw me watching her, gave a little smirk, and then walked over to take the shower right next to me, which was a surprise. We weren't friends, or 'gossip buddies', and her bitchiness was the last thing I needed to deal with today!

"Good to see you again, Susan," she said, turning on her water, our shoulders almost touching through the thin privacy curtain. "Enjoyed your swim?"

Being much taller, I could nearly see all the way down into her stall, and looked away as she started washing her small, perky, never-going-to-sag breasts.

"Yes Bethany, I did."

She smirked as she continued washing herself. "Well, it certainly looked like you burned off some much-needed calories."

I grit my teeth, remembering that I still needed

her friends as voters for the upcoming election.

"It was just a little workout. Nothing so sweaty as the ones you used to teach at the YMCA."

I smiled as I saw her lips press a little tighter together. Bethany hated being reminded of her humble beginnings before she had become a rich, stay-at-home trophy wife!

"Well, obviously," she replied, her eyes narrowing. "I don't know if you could last five minutes in one of the classes I used to teach. Not at your age. But you DID work up quite a sweat in your younger days, didn't you Susan?" She grinned coldly at me. "Or should I say... Miss X?"

I almost fell out of my shower.

"What did you say?!"

I must have misheard her!

But she just laughed, casually soaping up more of her perfectly fit body as if nothing was amiss.

"Well, my horrible step-son Tolbert, you know Tolbert, he's in the same class as Skyler, well, Tolbert has this nasty habit of stealing his dad's credit card when he wants to buy something without telling us about it," Bethany said, as my heart started to pound.

"So I started checking our bank statements every week, for strange charges, and wouldn't you know it? Last week I found this purchase from some website I definitely couldn't remember visiting, so I did a little research, and it was the most disgusting thing- some horrible website specializing in showing videos of naked, stupid, white-trash college girls sexually humiliating themselves on camera!"

This couldn't be happening!

Not here! And not HER!

But Bethany was still smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

"So I marched right into Tolbert's room and made him show me this horrible site he had bought a membership to, and right there... in his 'most watched' videos section... in full color... was this naked, utterly shameless, masturbating girl with big stupid tits that I recognized immediately!" She raised a smug eyebrow at me. "Had quite the wild time in college, did we, Miss X?"

I was having a hard time breathing.

Bethany Silver, the biggest bitch in town, knew about my secret sex video.

She knew!

"And there were all these threads or posts or whatever from Tolbert's stupid online friends, trying to figure out just WHO this shameless masturbating girl in the video was," Bethany laughed, loving the look of horror on my face. "But what's more interesting to me is what MY friends would say if they knew that good, upstanding community member Susan Duncan had once filmed herself-"

"Bethany, please!" I hissed, looking around room. Luckily, no one else was in the showers with us! "No one knows about my video, except Jake!" My face was burning hot- I must have been as red as a beet! "It was just something I did once- I've been trying to get them to destroy that video ever since!"

She laughed. "Oh. That's why you were at their company offices in Ft. Lauderdale yesterday?"

"Yes!"

"Or was it to collect your royalty check? My Tolbert must have gone through an entire box of tissues beating himself off to your little college mistake; you must be getting quite the commission!"

I blushed even harder. "It doesn't work like that!"

She soaped up her arms, as leisurely as some Hollywood bathing beauty. "You know, I should have you apologize to Tolbert for all the 'distress' your little college indiscretion has cost him. He's practically rubbed himself raw looking at your horrid little video."

My stomach felt like it was going to crush in on itself.

One of the boys in town knew about my video.

And he had been caught masturbating to it, by his mother.

Who also happened to be my most hated rival.

This couldn't be happening to me!

I tried to breathe before I fainted. "Please, Bethany let's just keep this between us? No need to get anyone else involved."

She smiled sweetly at me. "You mean I shouldn't post all your personal information and some current pictures to the 'Who is Miss X?' thread?"

I gripped the curtain rod separating us. "No! Of course not!"

"Why not? You'd get so much fan-mail, I bet."

My heart was about to explode.

"Please!" I shrieked. "You can't! That would, it would-"

"Wreck your squeaky clean image, Madame soon-to-be councilwoman?" she laughed, turning off her shower. "Prove to the entire town that you're not the high-and-mighty perfect little housewife with her nose stuck up in the clouds like you try to act like you are?"

She thought I was arrogant? That was the snob calling the kettle white!

I felt that roller coaster drop feeling again, my knees shaking from adrenaline.

"Please Bethany, it was just a mistake I made once. We're friends; you don't need to-"

"We are NOT friends," she said, her face going suddenly serious. But then her fake smile returned. "But I will keep your little secret for you, Susan."

I could breathe again.

"Provided you do one little thing for me."

It was hard for me to swallow, but I managed.

"What?"

She laughed. "Lose a little bet for me."

She said it so matter-of-factly, like it was a normal phrase everyone used. "What?"

"Why Susan, don't you remember that bet you and I made a month back, where the loser had to suffer a quick little dare in the ladies locker room at the country club if she lost?" Bethany gave me her warmest smile. "Well it looks like you just lost, sugar."

I still didn't get exactly what she was going for, but I just swallowed and nodded. I couldn't let her tell anyone about my video, not this close to home! "Okay. Fine."

"Turn off your shower," she said, smiling. "And hand me your towels. All of them. And don't you dare shake any of that water off." She laughed at my shocked face. "I have it on good evidence that you like being wet in front of crowds."

I did as she ordered, numbly handing over my only two towels over the curtain to her. She took her time drying every inch of her body thoroughly while I shivered, naked and cold.

My forearms brushed my nipples as I hugged myself, shaking; my nipples were so hard right now!

"Cold, dearie?" she laughed, wrapping her towel around her hair, then my oversized one around her body. "Don't worry, this little dare will warm you right up." She stepped out of her shower, my other towel over her arm, then laughed at me again. "Well? Come on, then."

Was she serious? She was modestly covered from chest to calves in my oversized towel, and I was nude as a baby!

"Bethany! I'm..." I looked around, not wanting to yell. "Naked!"

"See, this is why everyone hates you," she said, crossing her arms in front of my towel. "It's the women's locker room, Susan. No one gives a damn about seeing your floppy tits or loose pussy. Yet you guard them both like they were the fucking crown jewels."

I blushed even harder. "That's not why I-"

She just turned away and started walking.

"Follow me, honey. And do exactly as I say. Or everyone finds out who Miss X is. Starting with all of Skyler's friends."

A knife turned in my stomach and I jumped out of my stall to scramble after her, my heart about to burst of out my chest!

Of course I had walked around naked before, in the privacy of my own bedroom, but this felt so strange. I was totally bare- barefoot, tits bouncing, ass exposed, pussy uncovered- in a semi-public space!

And I was dripping wet!

Bethany laughed as I scrambled to cover myself with my hands I hurriedly walked after her.

"Feeling exposed Susan? Based on that video, I would have thought someone like you would be used to that by now."

"Bethany, please!" I hissed. "Don't make me do... whatever this is!"

"Oh honey, no chance. I've been wanting to do this, why, forever!"

We entered the locker room/changing area, where there were other women around us for the first time. I couldn't even them in the eyes but did hear everyone stop what they were doing and start to whisper when we passed.

Why was a naked, wet Susan Ducan following Bethany Silver around?

Everyone knew Bethany was a bitch. But for her to have me totally nude and dripping wet, following her around like a puppy while obviously hating it, now that was new and interesting.

"Alright ladies, gather around!" Susan said, clapping loud enough for the entire locker room to hear. "Susy here has something she wants all of you to witness!"

"Bethany!" I hissed, as every head in the area turned openly towards us. I covered myself out of reflex but it was horribly ineffective, as any nude woman with small hands and large tits would agree. I was exposed, in front of everybody!

I shivered and squirmed as women, most of them my acquaintances, gathered around, curious. There must have been fifteen sets of eyes on my naked body now!

"Now, everyone knows how big a sports fan I am, and how dearly I love my Florida Gators," Bethany said, to a few agreeing whistles and 'Go Gators!' cheers. "But Susan here, she's a Georgia Bulldog fan, born and bred. And she actually bet me that the Bulldogs would beat the Gators in the SEC championship this year!"

There were good-natured boos and hisses around us.

We were deep in Gators country- I didn't care much about sports, but even I knew that no one around here dared support Georgia teams in public, not if they valued their car windows! I didn't know where Bethany was going with this, but my stomach was about to jump out of my throat!

"And so we made a little bet, Susy and I, that whomever lost the SEC championship would have to get spanked by the winner, right here in the locker room of the country club, bent over this changing bench, nude as a baby."

My legs almost collapsed. "Bethany! No!"

Her eyes were sparkling at me. "But don't you remember, Susan? You were the one who proposed the bet, a few months ago, right in those showers over there. Unless you want to pay the penalty we agreed for not going through with it..."

She was going to tell everyone!

"No! I'll do it! It's fine!"

A bare bottom spanking at the hand of the

horrible Bethany Silver?

Bent over a bench, in front of all the women here?

Oh god, the way gossip spread, I'd be the laughing stock of the country club within a week!

One of the dressed women, Charlene, spoke to me. "Are you sure, Susan? You don't have to let Bethany bully you around."

"You sure don't," Bethany laughed. "Just say the word, Susan, and we'll do that other thing we talked about-"

"No!" I gasped, my face going full red. "It's okay! Really, Charlene, it's okay!"

I was on the Club Gardening Committee with Charlene! And now she was going to see me get spanked like a little child!

"Are you SURE, Susan?" Bethany laughed. "I wouldn't want to make you do ANYTHING you don't want to."

She wanted me to pretend I was okay with this!

In front of everyone!

I could feel tears forming at the corner of my eyes. I couldn't do this!

But I had to!

"Yes! Let's just get it over with!"

That tiny blond bitch laughed and took the big, oversized towel that was supposed to protect my modesty and laid it over a smooth wooden changing bench.

"There you go, hon. So you don't get cold. Now lay down with that big butt of yours in the air." She smiled at me. "So you can get what you deserve."

I was trembling as I laid down over the towel, in full view of everyone.

Oh Christ, this was really happening!

Some of the other women giggled as I clamped my legs together as tight as possible, to protect some of my modesty. They were grown women, mothers, business owners, friends; but right now I felt like I was surrounded by viscious middle-schoolers!

"Oh my goodness, your butt's even bigger when you're bent over like this," Bethany laughed, as my face started to go red. "You really should have laid off the calories, sweetie, if you knew you were going to expose yourself like this. The game was over months ago!"

Oh god, how long was she going to draw this out?

Charlene was standing right behind me! What if she could see my rear hole?!?

"I said you've got a huge ass," Bethany repeated,

slapping my exposed cheeks, hard enough to take my breath away. She wasn't going to hold back during this spanking! "Don't you agree... Miss X?"

My heart stopped.

"Yes! I've got a huge ass!" I cried, hoping she wouldn't say any more!

She laughed, and I could see her smiling face in the full-length mirror. Along with ten other women! "And you want me to spank that huge ass of yours? Because of your foolish decision?"

"Yes!"

Just get on with it!

"That's not how you ask for a spanking," she laughed. "Come on, ask me nicely to spank that big ass of yours... Miss X."

Oh god, why was she doing this? Was she trying to reveal my secret anyway?

"Why does she keep calling you... Miss X?" Charlene asked, her face puzzled.

I gasped. NO!

"Oh, that's just my pet name for her," Bethany laughed. "For my little pet. In fact, you should bark like a good little bulldog while I spank you, you Georgia lover." She pinched my bare ass, hard. "Come on, puppy. Bark and ask me to spank that fat ass of yours."

This was horrible! This was absolutely the worst humiliation I had ever suffered in my life! But it would be nothing compared to news of that sex tape getting out.

I closed my eyes and spoke. "Woof!"

Some of the meaner women around me, Bethany's friends, mostly, laughed at that.

"Now beg me to spank this huge ass."

I was reaching the end of my rope. How long was she going to keep me bent over and exposed like this? What if someone else walked in???

"Please! Bethany! Spank my fat ass!"

I heard even more women laugh, some of MY friends!

Did they think my ass was fat too?

Or did they want to see me taken down a few pegs, just like Bethany had said?

"Good puppy," the bitch laughed. "I hope this teaches you something." The next thing I felt was a full-strength spank on my exposed ass, twice as hard as before.

"OWW!"

"No, you're supposed to bark, you Georgia Bulldog lover!" Bethany laughed, rearing back for another hard spank. "Bark for me, bitch!"

My face was burning and my ass was on fire too- but I didn't dare reach back to rub it! I shut my eyes and barked louder.

"WOOF WOOF!"

PFDWrites
PFDWrites
377 Followers