The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PFDWrites
PFDWrites
377 Followers

She spanked me again, the two slaps of her hard, bony hand feeling like wooden paddles on my ass!

"OWW SHIT!"

"Our next town councilwoman's got a dirty mouth on her, doesn't she girls?" Bethany laughed, as did a few other women. "Keep barking, Susan."

How would I ever live this down!?!?

"Woof woof woof!"

She spanked me quickly three times, just as hard as Jake would when we role-played submissive wife/dominant husband. Oh god, just thinking about that, and with all the sexual arousal I'd been going through the last few days...

Jake had practically trained my body to get wet for him, whenever he bent me over and spanked my ass. And now it was starting to happen, as Bethany Silver spanked me!

"How many is she supposed to get?" Charlene asked. "Her butt's getting pink already."

"Oh, I don't know," Bethany laughed. "How many points did Florida beat Georgia by this year?"

One of the women, a twenty-something recent grad from Florida, gasped. "Three touchdowns! The Gators beat the Bulldogs by three touchdowns this year!"

"Three touchdowns... twenty-one points," Bethany mused, while I was still nude and bent over in front of everyone! "Twenty-one more spanks it is."

I bit my lower lip.

Twenty-one more spanks?

I'd be dripping between my thighs by the end of it!

"Bethany! Please!"

"You only get to bark, Bulldog!" Bethany laughed, giving me another hard one on the ass. My butt felt like it was on fire! "Someone just earned herself an extra twenty-one spanks. Now you better bark nice and loud, Susan; show that Georgia pride!"

I grit my teeth, knowing there was absolutely no way out of this!

And so Bethany Silver spanked my bare naked ass, while I was dripping wet from the showers and bent over a bench of the country club I visited at least once a week. Bethany made me bark for every one of the spanks she gave me, laughing as my ass became red and I started to squirm and gasp from the pain.

Just when I thought it was over, Bethany stepped back and said, "Well, that's my twenty-one. Charlene, why don't you have a go?"

"What?!" I sniffled, wiping the tears from my face.

"I've done my round," Beth explained. "Now we're doing the extra. For when you didn't follow my orders the first time."

I looked back at Charlene. She lived two streets over from me! We exchanged Christmas cards every year! She definitely wouldn't spank me, would she?

"Well, I do hate Georgia fans," the older woman laughed, stepping behind me. "And to think, I let your kids play with mine!"

I howled in protest as Charlene laid three hard spanks on my already burning ass. This couldn't be happening!

"All those years I've known you Susan, and you kept a dirty secret like this from us," she laughed, stepping back. "A Bulldog fan? Really!"

"Susan's just full of dirty secrets," Bethany said, smirking down at me. "Aren't you honey?" She spanked my bare ass and I whimpered. It felt like my butt was on fire! "Now, who's next?"

After Charlene broke the seal, most of the women in the locker room lined up to spank me. It was all in good fun- after all, I had 'agreed' to it, hadn't I?

My friends and neighbors, women I had lived next to for decades and wanted to serve on the city council, all took turns spanking my red, nude ass with Bethany Silver counting off the numbers and cheerleading for them to hit harder if they didn't get a good contact.

"Come on! Show this uppity Bulldog fan what we do in Gator country!"

"Go again, Heather- you missed!"

I was kicking my legs, whining like a baby- it

really hurt!

And worst of all... I was getting wet.

I was just like the spankings Jake gave me, before he slid his hard, thick cock inside-

NO! I had to resist!

I couldn't get aroused here, in front of EVERYONE!

"And one to grow on!"

The last spank was the hardest of all, delivered from Bethany herself, making me cry out in pain, tears running freely down my face.

"There, there, Susan, it's over," she laughed, wiping my face like a baby's. "Now tell all the girls thank you and that you don't hold any hard feelings, right, Miss X?"

I did, sobbing, because even after all that, Bethany still held her trump card over me. I HAD to get that video taken down!

"Now let's give Susan some privacy, huh girls?" Bethany laughed, ushering them out of the locker room. "She looks like she needs it."

The other women, all of whom had finished dressing by this point, did leave per Bethany's command, laughing to themselves about what they had just seen. Some of them might tell their husbands about it; by tomorrow, half the members of the country club might know about my naked humiliation at the hands of Bethany Silver!

When we were again alone, she put her hands on her hips and laughed.

"God, you're pathetic. I was just trying to punish your stupid ass, to get back at you for years of your snobbery towards me. But like the stupid whore you are, you actually enjoyed it- you're dripping between your legs!"

I gasped and sat up, covering my pussy with my hands. I was! That means-

"Oh yes, everyone saw," she laughed. "Especially when your legs started kicking, around Charlene's spanks. You'd have to be blind not to notice you were dripping wet."

Oh god! I had been nude and aroused, in front of all those women? They'd probably throw my entire family out of the country club for this! Sandy Brook wasn't a place for sexual deviants!

"They probably thought you were just some 'Fifty Shades of Gray' reading housewife," Bethany laughed, looking down at my humiliated face. "Little did they know you're more like 'Debbie Does Dallas'."

"I'm not!" I cried, my shame and humiliation washing over me like a wave. "I'm a good wife! A good woman! I just made one little mistake!"

She dropped my towels onto the dirty floor and opened her locker, starting to dress. "Sure honey. Keep telling yourself that. Keep pretending you're some clean, upstanding member of this community when all you really want is to go off and become some cum-swallowing whore in Las Vegas." She pulled on her panties, clasped her bra. "We'd all be better off if you did. Maybe if I told everyone about your video, you'd be free to go off and become the slut you were always meant to be?"

My face was burning in shame. "I'm not a slut! I didn't want to end up on that website!"

"Yell a little louder, honey. Then I won't have to tell anyone about it."

I stood up, just to get away from her, and because my spanked ass was so painful. "You can't! Bethany, you can't tell!"

She laughed as she slipped into a sexy summer sundress that fit her perfectly, like all her clothes did.

"Oh Susan. Oh honey. Why would I tell anyone about your dirty little secret?" she laughed, smiling coldly at me. "As long as I know it and no one else does, I can make you do almost anything I want."

***

I cried on the way home.

Not just from the pain of sitting on a freshly spanked ass for the whole trip, but also what my life had become.

Bethany Silver, the stupid, uneducated, social bully that needed to get hit by a meteorite- she was going to hold this over my head forever!

What other horrible dares was she going to make me do for her?

More spankings?

More public humiliation at her hands?

Would she make me into one of her sycophants, fawning over everything stupid thing she said at dinner parties, just because she had a secret on me?

We HAD to get that video taken down! If the video didn't exist, then Bethany's blackmail was meaningless!

I parked my car in the garage, noted that Skyler's car was home too, and sought out Jake, finding him relaxing in the pool with our daughter.

HOW could he relax at a time like THIS?!

"Jake!" I said, trying to control the tension in my voice. "How did it go at work today? Did you get that 'letter' sent?"

He looked over at Skyler, sunbathing across the pool and swallowed. "Sure did honey. We should know something by the middle of tomorrow."

"Know what, Dad?" Skyler giggled, turning over in her lounge chair. She was wearing one of her little thong bikinis again- and in front of her father!

"It's just a legal thing, Honey," he said. "It's this contract dispute that involves a perpetuity clause-"

"Boooooooorinng," she laughed, stretching out her barely-covered teen body for a nap in the sun. I could see all of her long, athletic legs and almost all of her toned buttcheeks! I had to have a talk with her about her dress code, and soon!

But right now, I reached down and shook Jake's shoulder. "So that's it?" I whispered. "That's all we can do?"

He swallowed again. "For now. We should hear by tomorrow."

Tomorrow!

I didn't know if my heart could stand that!

What if Bethany called in another 'favor' before then?!

My skin was flushed again. "I'm going to go lay down inside."

Jake gripped my hand. "Why don't you have a swim with us? You look like you need to relax."

"Yeah mom," Sky giggled. "Throw on a bikini and we'll have a race around the pool!"

I stiffened.

My entire ass was bright red from Bethany's spanking- I know, because I had checked in the locker room mirror! If I put on any type of swimsuit, even my biggest one, Jake and Sklyer would see it, and I definitely would have some difficult questions to answer!

"No, I think I'll just go lie down!"

I did, sitting gingerly for the rest of the day, and wearing pajama bottoms with my nightshirt for the first time in years, making Jake raise an eyebrow as we brushed our teeth at night. But he didn't say anything and we fell asleep, my stomach churning as I thought about tomorrow.

I checked first thing in the morning- my video was still up.

I checked around noon- still up.

I called Jake. "Nothing's happened!"

"Sometimes it takes a little while, honey."

I fumed, checking the "Who is Miss X?" thread. Some of the users were now trying to call Good Girls Flashing under fake names, trying to get my personal information out of them! And that stupid secretary who answered their phones already knew my name! How long would she hold up?

I was a mess that night.

And the next.

And the next.

"JAKE!"

"I'll call their lawyers the first thing in the morning," my husband said, rubbing my back at night. "I won't rest until I get it taken down- I promise!" He swallowed, and for the first time in days I noticed the stiff tent of his hard cock, under his thin pajama bottoms. "And hey, I was thinking... we've both been under a lot of tension lately... if you want to release a little of it tonight, I would be fine with a little-"

"Are you KIDDING me?" I gasped, backing away from his touch to the far side of bed.

My butt still hurt a little from Bethany's spanking! And who knows when our life might start crashing down around us!

"Of course, I'm sorry," he said, turning off the light. "Sorry, Susan, I wasn't thinking! Sorry."

We both settled in for another restless night of sleep, on opposite ends of the bed, when my cellphone rang.

I jumped over to get it, praying it wasn't Bethany. "Hello?"

There was a deep, gravelly laugh on the other end, one I immediately recognized.

"Susan Duncan? Hello, this is Councilman Joe Rizzo. Sorry to call so late."

Why the hell was he calling me? At home? I wasn't one of his corrupt bribe-takers; I was trying to unseat him in September! And by the latest polls, I would!

"Hello... Councilman. What is this... about?"

He laughed again, and I heard a puffing sound. Ole' Joe Rizzo loved illegally-imported Cuban cigars; he was probably smoking one right now! "Well, I'd love for you to come pay me a visit at my campaign offices tonight."

I was frowning as Jake turned on the light again. "I don't see why I would, Councilman. It's pretty late and you and I don't really have anything to-"

"It's about the matter of that saucy little video you made," the gravelly voice laughed. "A little bird tipped me off and trust me, honey, we've got a LOT of things to discuss now." He laughed and puffed his cigar again. "Be over here in fifteen minutes, if you know what's good for you."

***

PFDWrites
PFDWrites
377 Followers