The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PFDWrites
PFDWrites
373 Followers

"That was my first thought too," Corey laughed, then winked at me. "But I'm still working her up to that."

Oh god, this couldn't be happening!

I paused, my belt on the ground, my hands on the buttons of my tight jeans. "Please, Joe! I've got money! We can work something-"

Rizzo's hand was on the mouse again. "Honey, if you're not buck naked in five seconds flat, I'll just send this email and laugh all the way to re-election in November. Five..."

From the look in his eyes, I could tell he was serious!

I undid my jeans and whipped them down to my long legs to my ankles. Corey whistled as my thong panties came into view.

"Four..."

I stepped out of my jeans at the same time I reached back and undid the clasp of my bra.

"Three..."

I whipped my bra off and onto the floor. Now I was topless- topless in front of two men I absolutely despised!

"Two..."

But my hands froze on the thin panties covering my womanhood. I was barefoot, topless, and this was all the dignity I had left!

I couldn't!

"One..."

But I had to!

Joe's finger raised up, preparing to click down on the mouse!

"WAIT!" I gasped, yanking my panties over my round ass, down my thighs, and down to my ankles. I stepped out of them, covering my tits and pussy with my hands. "I'm naked! Don't send it!"

Heart pounding, eyes closed, I still heard a loud, sharp, CLICK.

From behind me.

I spun to see Corey Franky taking pictures of my bare behind on his phone.

"Wow honey- you've got an ass that could make dead men hard! Still!"

"NO!" I cried, spinning to face him, trying to still cover my stupid, huge bouncing breasts with one arm and my bare pussy with the other. "You can't put this on the website! I never agreed to that!"

"Oh, this isn't for the website," he laughed, his phone's camera still going CLICK CLICK CLICK. "I'd have to make you sign another release for that. I've learned from my lawyers." He grinned. "Unless you'd like to get paid for this little impromptu photo shoot?"

"NO!"

"Then these are just for my own personal collection," he laughed.

"Not a bad idea," Rizzo chuckled from behind me, and then I heard him taking pictures too!

Joe Rizzo now had a picture of my naked ass on his cellphone!

He panned up and down, taking pictures of my back, legs, and especially my butt.

"Looking good, Candidate Duncan. If you came to more town meetings dressed like this, I might actually give your stupid proposals the time of day!"

I fumed, but there was nothing I could do!

Barefoot, nude and trapped between these two men, my clothes in disarray on the floor, I had to stand there and let them take all the pictures they wanted!

I was blushing all over as I lost the battle to protect my modesty with my hands, my skin red and flushed, my breathing speeding up. And then, to my horror, I felt it.

A heat between my legs.

My nipples, hardening under my forearm.

My heart racing, just like it did when Jake humiliated me.

NO! What was wrong with me!?!

I COULDN'T be getting turned on by this!

Luckily, looking back over at old, fat Joe Rizzo killed any arousal I had immediately. Thank god.

He was everything I hated in a man, in a human. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I got aroused for him!

They could make me strip, but they couldn't make me enjoy myself!

"Alright, Suzy cakes," Corey laughed, patting the leather half-cylinder in front of Rizzo's desk. "Time to hop up on the Sybian."

He turned the dial and the vibrations through the floor shook my feet again.

"No!" I said, shaking my head. "If... if your other girls have used it, who knows how many diseases it's got by now!"

That was a good excuse, right?

"It's a new saddle," he laughed, stroking the leather seat that sat in the middle of the thick, black cylinder. "We use a new one for every girl. You can see the wrapper we just opened over there, if you want to. Now... hup!"

He was ordering me around like a dog!

I shook my head as the machine buzzed like an angry hive of bees. "No! I won't!"

"Duncan, you just don't learn, do you?" Joe Rizzo laughed, bending over to scoop up all my clothes.

"Hey!"

He put them in a deep drawer of his desk, then locked it. Now I was naked until he wanted me otherwise!

"We've got you by the short and curlies, if you had any short and curlies left to grab," he chuckled, sneaking a peek down at my bald pussy again, as I blushed and tried to cover it more! "If you want us to not send that email the second you leave this office, or any time I just feel like having a laugh, you better hop onto that little saddle, sweet cheeks. Before I get angry with you."

And then he reached back and slapped my ass!

Joe Rizzo had just slapped my naked ass!

"Oh god!" I gasped, clenching out of reflex. My pussy started to tingle, just like it did when Jake spanked me over his knee for foreplay! "Stop!

"Look at that flush spreading up her neck," Corey laughed, still aiming his phone at me. "I told you, Joe, she was a natural at this."

"Straddle it, honey," Joe ordered, smiling. "Before I make you blow both of us instead."

That got me moving.

I could never cheat on Jake- never!

I swung one long leg over one side of the knee-high Sybian, swallowing hard as the new leather saddle felt surprisingly good against my nude pussy and thighs. I was riding low, like a rocking horse, my knees bent so my toes would just touch the ground.

"You're both horrible human beings!" I spat at them, straddling the machine, my face bright red, my pulse racing as I covered my huge tits with both arms, since my pussy was now pressed against the saddle and hidden from sight. "Both of you! You're both sick, disgusting perverts who-"

Corey flipped the switch.

"OH GOD!" I cried, making both men laugh as I lept up off the Sybian in shock.

"Now that's not the deal, sweetheart," Rizzo laughed, as I quickly covered my bare pussy with one hand again. "You have to ride that thing for five minutes, while Corey plays with that little dial there. You're not allowed to stand up or otherwise take your hot little snatch off that vibrating saddle. You have to take what that machine gives you, or we start the time again." He grinned, as my nipples started getting harder behind my arm, just in anticipation. "While I just sit back and watch nature take its course."

And both men laughed as the Sybian buzzed angrily between my legs, shaking the floor.

I wouldn't be able to last one minute on that horrible thing, much less five!

"No! It hurts!"

"Too intense, honey?" Corey laughed. "Here, I can turn it down a little." The buzzing got a little quieter. "And now, down you go..."

I felt two strong hands on my bare shoulders from behind. He was touching me! Corey Franky was touching my body! His hands pushed me down, and my legs didn't resist.

What good would that have done?

I shivered as my bare pussy made contact with the buzzing leather saddle again.

"OH FUCK ME," I gasped, covering my tits with both arms as I rocked back and forth. I was seconds from jumping off this horrible machine again. It was still too intense!

"I can't do that, honey," Joe laughed, showing me the ring on his finger. "I'm a happily married man."

"And I've got a girlfriend," Corey chuckled. "A sweet hometown girl who never would do something like this." He turned the dial just a bit. "Not a slut like you."

"I'm not a slut!" I gasped, my clit pressing right against some nub in the saddle probably designed to do exactly that. "And I'd never sleep... with either of you!" I cried, even as the wonderful vibrations started making me wet between the legs. "Never!"

"But you are going to cum for us, Susan," Rizzo laughed, leaning back in his chair. "And I'm going to enjoy every second of it. Just close your eyes and let go, honey. Just pretend we're not even here."

"Actually, I think she'd rather have an audience," Corey said from behind me. "Isn't that right, you little exhibitionist?"

And then he turned the dial even more!

The vibrations were reaching deep into my body, making my spine and legs tingle.

I wanted to leap off this horrible thing, but I couldn't have them start the clock again! I didn't want to be naked for a second longer than I had to!

"Ohhhhhh!"

"She's taking it better than most first timers do," Corey laughed, as I shuddered and moaned, my excitement rising.

"This is such a treat," Joe laughed, shaking his head. "To see the prim and proper Susan Duncan, moral defender of this town, whose legs snap shut faster than a bear trap, fighting a losing battle with her carnal lust... it's a beautiful thing!"

I shivered, still holding on to my tits. I just had to last a few more minutes!

"Let's turn it up a little higher," Corey laughed. "Remember to stay in the saddle, Suzy cakes."

"NO!" I begged, but I saw him turn the dial. And a second later, the buzzing between my legs got even more intense!

"OH SHIT!" I screamed and almost leapt to my feet, but reached down to grab the edges of the leather saddle before I did. It took both hands to hold myself down in that saddle, which meant my huge breasts were totally uncovered, starting to bounce lewdly as I couldn't help by rock my clit against that warm, smooth, vibrating leather nub even harder!

I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip.

My nipples were as hard as they had ever been. My pussy was gushing wet, buzzing, my clit hard and on fire. "Oh god oh god oh goooooooddddd..."

"More whiskey, Corey?"

"Sure Joe, fill 'er up," the CEO laughed.

They were knocking back drinks like they were watching some college football game, while I was about to have an orgasm right in front of them!

A huge, screaming, full body orgasm...

I fought the urges of my traitorous body, tried to clench my teeth and think of other things, but the Sybian was relentless. And my clit was pressed right against that incredible nub...

My toes started curling in the carpet, my legs started quivering, my mouth opening...

I couldn't have an orgasm, not in front of these horrible men!

"God, you should see her bouncing tits," Joe whistled. "They're a fucking masterpiece."

"You should see her ass," Corey laughed back. "It's shaking. I gotta get a shot of this before she blows. Better yet, a video."

And then I heard his phone go BEEP and start recording.

I came at the top of my lungs, yelling at the ceiling.

I came like a mad-woman, squeezing the machine between my thighs like it was my lover.

I came like the orgasm was being ripped out of me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! FUCK FUCK FUCK! OH GOD! OH FUCK!"

Corey turned the machine up even higher while I came, his other hand pushing down on my shoulder to hold me on the machine, making my orgasm as hard, long and humiliating as possible.

"OH GOD YES YES YES YES!"

When I finally started to come down, I was seeing stars.

"Please," I begged, about to fall over. "Turn it off! Turn it off!"

Corey turned the dial down, but not off. There was still a low rumble below my gushing, post-orgasmic pussy, which was humiliatingly getting ready for another round.

"See, this is why women shouldn't be allowed to hold office," Joe laughed, shaking his head. "They say they're not in the mood to orgasm in front of you, they swear it on their marriage vows, and just one minute later, they're moaning and yelling their head off as they gush! You just can't have politicians in office who break their promises like that."

"Please," I panted, hoping to get up before it became obvious I was climbing the slope to orgasm again. "I'm done! Let me get off!"

"Oh, you're going to get off, honey," Joe laughed. "You've got four more minutes to go."

"WHAT?"

"Honey, you came for us in less than one minute," Joe Rizzo laughed, crossing his legs. "I've had Vegas whores who couldn't even put on a show that good, that fast."

"That's why we use only amateur girls in our videos," Corey said, slightly turning up the dial again. "It's only sexy if it's a real reaction. And forget prostitutes. All those good little Daddy's girls, those girls next door who pretend to be innocent and pure, they're the real sluts in America."

I blushed even harder, as my legs started to shake again. "Oh no, no no no no..."

"You should really see these tits bouncing," Joe laughed.

"You should see her," Joe replied.

"Want to switch for the next one?"

"Sure."

I turned beet red as they got up from their seats, switching places to get a different view of me for the next orgasm!

"Oh, and let's see what this little dial does," Joe Rizzo laughed, picking up the remote Corey had left on the couch. And the motor between my legs started buzzing like a jet engine again.

"NO!" I begged. "TOO HARD!"

"Oh, that's perfect," Corey laughed, getting out his phone and angling it at my face. "Look right in the camera when you beg us to not make you orgasm again, Suzy- it's so hot!"

I covered my face with one arm and my breasts with another; this was too humiliating!

"Or you can just whimper and cum," he laughed, still filming. "That's great too."

I moaned. No matter what I did, I was giving them what they wanted! I didn't want to cum again. But I didn't want to beg them for mercy either...

But in about ten seconds my pussy was going to take that decision away from me.

"Please Joe! Turn it down! It's too much!" I begged.

This orgasm was going to be even bigger than my first!

"You just keep humping that Sybian sweetie," Joe reminded me, putting his big, meaty hand on my shoulder to hold me down, just like Corey had. "I see ANY air between your snatch and that saddle and we're starting ALL over again."

Now Joe Rizzo- disgusting Joe Rizzo- was touching my bare shoulder as the machine worked my nude body closer and closer to orgasm. This was a nightmare!

But the weight of his meaty hand, the weight of his body behind it... it just made my clit press into the vibrations harder!

Now that the pump was primed, this was going to be a big one.

Bigger than my first orgasm with Jake big.

Bigger than my wedding night big.

Best-orgasm-of-my-life big.

And Corey Franky was going to film it all.

"Please Joe!" I begged, shaking my head back and forth. "Don't make me do this!"

"You saucy little slut," he laughed, gripping my other shoulder with his other hand and pressing down even harder. "Don't you get it? This is what you were made for."

I closed my eyes and came.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"There you go baby!" Corey laughed. "Let it all out!"

"OH GOOOOOOOD! YEEEEEEEESSSS!"

It was a fireball of pleasure, exploding from my clit to my toes, fingers, tits and even the top of my head.

My entire body was shaking. I was squeezing the Sybian so hard I would probably have bruises between my thighs. I was tight, every muscle clenched, and I must have yelled so hard they heard me out on the road.

I was nearly crying as I came down, my body a sweating, conflicted, nude mess. "Please! Let me stop!"

Joe turned the machine to a low hum again and laughed, moving to refresh his drink. "Just three more minutes to go, sweetcheeks."

"NO!" I screamed.

I was crying now. Tears of pleasure, tears of humiliation, tears of fear, from thinking about going through an orgasm like that three more times.

That's right; I had orgasmed so hard I was afraid of it.

"I can't!" I begged, shaking my head. "It hurts! My clit- it's going to fall off!"

Having switched places again, Corey started turning the speed up on the remote. "Now, I'm no doctor, Susan, but I don't think that can actually happen."

"PLEASE! I can't!"

"Some girls do go a little numb after a while," Corey told Joe. "Maybe we should let her take a little break, to not damage such a fine item."

ITEM?

Corey laughed. "Your choice, Councilman."

I looked pleadingly at my most hated enemy sitting behind his desk, begging him with my eyes to have mercy on my private parts.

"Hmmmm," Joe Rizzo said, smiling as the machine between my legs started slowly taking me up towards the peak of another bone-shattering orgasm. "I don't know..."

"Please!" I cried him. "Joe!"

"You'll have to do the rest of your five minutes some other night then..."

"YES!"

Anything, just to be allowed to get off this painfully pleasurable machine!

"Okay. Just look into this camera and say one thing for me," he laughed, now recording with his phone as well!

My stomach twisted, imaging what he might ask. I would be on his phone forever!

But Corey had turned up the vibrations again- I was already getting close to cumming!

"What?" I demanded.

"I want you to look right into this camera," Joe Rizzo laughed, holding his phone in my face, "and say: 'My name is Susan Duncan. And I approved this message!'"

A huge wave of humiliation flushed over me, even as my arousal grew. "Oh god..."

"Decide quickly, Mrs. Duncan. This offer is only on the table for a few more seconds..."

"Yes! Fine!"

"Now we're talking!" Corey laughed, coming around to Joe's side of the room. Now they were BOTH going to film me saying it!

"Oh, honey, fix your hair," Corey laughed, turning on some room lights. "We want to see all of your pretty face when you say it."

I grit my teeth and tucked my loose curls behind my ears. I was halfway to orgasm- I had to do this quickly before I came!

"And put on some lipstick," he ordered, handing me my purse. "Female candidates especially have to look good for the camera, you know."

I was humiliated, but I did, my cheeks probably as red as the color I spread across my tense, quivering lips. While I was spreading my lipstick, Corey turned up the remote even more, making me shudder.

"Oh FUCK," I panted, biting my lower lip. I moaned and almost dropped my lipstick as the vibrations took me closer to the point of no return.

"I tell you, I had never really looked at my esteemed political opponent this way," Joe Rizzo chuckled, as I shuddered and tried to finish putting on my lipstick. "She barely shows off those legs or tits in public, always acts like such a wet blanket all the time." He grinned, enjoying the view. "But you get her naked and all lathered up, and she's a million-dollar MILF if I ever saw one!"

"That's what I'm trying to tell her!" Corey laughed, looking at my shivering body up and down as well. "Our little Suzy cakes could be the hottest amateur porn star in the state if she just let her hair down a little."

Let my hair down a little?!?!

I was buck naked, gushing like a faucet between my thighs, moaning and bucking like a whore on a Sybian, about to have my third orgasm in three minutes- and he wanted me to let my hair down a little!??!?

"Whoops, our little starlet's about to pop!" Corey laughed, getting his camera ready. "You better make her say it now, Joe. She's not going to be able to think straight in a second."

It was so humiliating, to be talked about like you were nothing more than a human sex toy!

But it was also very, very hot.

Joe Rizzo snapped his fingers in my face, making me open my eyes. "Alright girlie. Smile pretty for the camera and say the line."

Oh god, this was too much!

I had run a honest, grass-roots, county-wide campaign against this monster!

I was a good housewife, a good mother, a model citizen; I didn't deserve this!

But my clit was doing the thinking for me now!

I opened my eyes and looked at the two cameras right in my face.

PFDWrites
PFDWrites
373 Followers