The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PFDWrites
PFDWrites
373 Followers

"My name is Susan-"

"Smile!" Corey ordered. "It looks better when they smile!"

I put on my best, big, fake smile, even as my teeth quivered from the vibrations.

"My name is Susan Duncan, AND I APPROVED THIS MESSAGE!" I yelled, and then came harder and longer than I had ever cum in my entire adult life.

***

"Well, thank you for coming by so late today, Mrs. Duncan. It was quite... eye-opening," Councilman Joe Rizzo chuckled, as he walked me to the door of his campaign headquarters. "And I'll contact you later about finishing the last few minutes of your required performance."

"Please, Joe... no..."

I was an absolute mess.

My hair was a sweaty mess. My clothes were a wrinkled mess. My legs were rubber. I was panting, my pussy was still throbbing from the last incredible orgasm that machine had given me.

It was a really hard orgasm.

Harder than my husband Jake had ever given me with his skilled fingers, tireless tongue or steel cock.

Harder than I had ever given myself using my fingers between my legs, or a shower head, or any sex toy I had ever owned.

My body had cum harder than I thought it possible to cum.

The hardest orgasm of my life had been when I was totally naked, in front of two fully clothed men I absolutely hated, against my will, while they laughed and recorded me.

Knowing that made me even more of a mental mess than a physical one.

What did this mean for my marriage? Or... my life?

"Oh honey, don't say no," Joe laughed, opening the door for me. "I saw how wet you left that saddle. When it comes to sex, your body just says 'yes yes yes!'"

"Yeah, thanks for the show, Suzy cakes," Corey added, checking his phone behind Joe. I could hear my orgasmic moans, being played back from his tinny speakers! "I might even use this as a training video for the next innocent college girl we find, who doesn't think she has an inner slut inside her."

"You can't show that to anyone!" I gasped. "You said, your lawyers-"

"It will just be around the water cooler. No laws about that." He winked at me. "And don't worry; I'll give you a little gift tomorrow, to make it up to you."

I couldn't even think about what that could mean as I staggered out the door, on unsteady legs.

"Please, Joe you can't-"

"See you around, sweet cheeks. It's been fun," Joe Rizzo laughed, spanking my clothed ass as he shut the door behind me.

***

Jake was asleep when I got home. He really hadn't waited up for me.

The next morning, my video was taken down off the 'Good Girls Flashing' website, along with any forum threads about me.

I didn't know if it was because Jake's Cease and Desist letter had finally had its effect, or if that was the 'little gift' Corey Franky had promised me last night, but I let Jake think it was his doing as we celebrated quietly in our bedroom after waking up.

"It's finally over honey," Jake said, rubbing my back through my sleepshirt. "We can't do anything about the DVDs that have shipped out, but you're off the website, and I bet you that commercial doesn't run tonight, or ever again! We won! And no one we know found out!"

"Yeah," I gulped, my throat dry. "No one."

"Well, except for Steven at the firm, but we couldn't help that," Jake said, rubbing my arm. "And he was nothing but complimentary about how you looked- and he promised never to bring it up when he sees you, not even when you guys dance at the Christmas party this year."

"Great."

"God, that's such a relief," Jake laughed, falling back into bed, looking at the ceiling. "I'm just glad I got that letter out as fast as I did! Who knows what would have happened if word had gotten out..."

Under the covers, his hand found my bare leg below the hem of my sleep shirt, and started rubbing my naked thigh.

"And, Honey... I know you've been so tense lately... why don't you let me do something nice for you tonight..."

I swallowed, squeezing my legs together to keep him from going any higher. "That's okay honey."

His hand didn't get the hint.

"No, really, Susan! We'll go out to Di'Gallos for dinner, and you can order anything you want, any wine you want. And Sklyer's got volleyball practice tonight, so afterwards I can take you into the bathtub and work all this tension out of you..."

His fingers started squirming between my pressed thighs, to try to reach the entrance of my pussy.

A pussy that was still sore from the Sybian.

From cumming so many times.

While two men filmed me.

"No!" I cried, grabbing his wrist before his hand could get any higher. "That's okay!"

He looked confused, and a little angry. "Why not?"

Because you'd never be able to fuck me as long and hard as that machine did.

"I'm still just a little tired from it all!" I said, hoping he wouldn't notice my blush. "I might... take the day off and relax at the country club."

"Well, that sounds fun too- want me to come with?"

"No!"

***

I waited, wearing my thick one-piece swimming suit, until Bethany Silver came into the women's locker room after her daily workout, with a few of her female followers trailing behind.

"Oh, hello Susan," she said, her eyes twinkling. "I didn't think I'd see YOU back here again."

A few of her followers who had been present at my spanking giggled.

"Well, we've all got to work out, don't we, Bethany?"

"Some more than others."

Her followers giggled again.

I waited, until she came out of the showers alone, nude as usual.

"You should really wear a towel in the locker room, Bethany."

The petite blond woman laughed at me, her towel draped over her arm. "Some of us aren't ashamed of our bodies, Susan."

"It's just respectful."

She stopped near the outer door, tapping her chin. "Speaking of respectful... you really shouldn't talk to me like that..." She looked around, saw that no one was in earshot. "...as long I know about your little pornographic video, you know."

I set my teeth. "How long are you going to keep bringing that up?"

She smiled. "As long as I want to see your big ass humiliated for all my friends again. In fact, I think you might just have lost another bet to me again..."

My eyes got large. "Bethany, don't..."

"Yep, I think you definitely did!" she laughed, enjoying my fear. "Get ready to get your ass spanked in front of the girls today, Susan! And maybe I'll bring in some of the pool boys to help this time!"

"Bethany, please! Let me tell you just one thing first!" I said, taking a step closer and holding up my hands.

"Oh? And what's that?"

I ripped the towel off her right arm. "My video's not up on the internet anymore."

And then I pushed a nude Bethany Silver out the door of the women's locker room and into the lobby.

"NOOOO-" she screamed.

The little bitch might have been able to do more jazzercise than me, but I was still fifteen pounds heavier than her.

And stronger.

It only took one sudden push to propel her out the door of the locker room, into the country club's lobby, onto the hardwood floor in front of the check-in desk, the pool boy's station, and the smoothie bar.

And she didn't have one stitch of clothing on.

"Let me IN you BITCH!" she screamed, pounding on the locker room door I had slammed shut behind her and was holding closed with all my weight. "LET ME IN!"

"Yell louder why don't you?" I laughed, shoulder against the shaking door as she tried to barge in. "Draw some more attention to yourself!"

Her cries went up an entire octave. "They can SEE ME! EVERYONE CAN SEE ME!"

I could just imagine the scene. Young, eighteen-year-old pool boys, bored from cleaning up after rich people's mess all week, suddenly staring at a naked, hot, desperate blond trophy wife. Older, horny men, enjoying the sight of a toned, nude, struggling Bethany pulling frantically at the door. Women of all ages, laughing at the fashionista who always made them feel fat in their expensive clothes.

The only other door to the women's locker room was in the pool deck, all the way around back. She'd have to streak around the whole club if she wanted to get in that way!

"LET ME IN YOU BITCH!"

"What's going on here?!" my once-friend Charlene said, running around the lockers towards the sound of screaming.

I could hardly hold the door closed, I was laughing so hard.

"This time, Bethany lost a bet with me!" I laughed, my back against the bucking door. "She raised the stakes, and now she has to pay!"

Charlene looked at me, at the shaking wooden door, and the increasingly panicked, high-pitched screams coming from Bethany outside, then just shook her head.

"Remind me to never get in a prank war with either of the two of you," she laughed, walking away.

***

On the one hand, I should have been happy.

The video was down.

Jake was happy, even if we hadn't slept together in two weeks.

Skyler had never found out, nor had any of her friends.

And I had given Bethany a well-deserved taste of the public humiliation she had given me.

After I had left her nude and out in public for thirty-seven glorious seconds, Bethany still hadn't spilled my secret to anyone. Since there wasn't a video to point to anymore, trying to insist that someone like me would had ever made a secret sex tape like that would have just made her look like a petty, deranged, sore loser in front of all the women who knew the 'real' me.

Reputation trumped reality, just like I had guessed it would.

And even the campaign was going well again.

Now that I could actually give it my full attention, I was reaching more voters than ever before. I might have lost Bethany's cohort of rich country club wives, but I was making it up with younger mothers, grandmothers, and middle-class families struggling to get by, all the people who needed someone like me to speak for them anyway.

Things were calming down.

I should have been happy.

And yet, every time my door-to-door campaigning took me past Joe Rizzo's mammoth billboard on the corner of Main and Elm, with his huge face looking down at me with a wide smile, I felt a huge shiver of revulsion.

And a small twinge of arousal.

Jake and I hadn't role-played since the whole sex tape thing had started. Or even had normal, vanilla sex for that matter. I just didn't feel ready to open myself up like that to him yet.

Maybe in another week.

But, fundraising for the campaign was going slow but steady, Skyler was wearing actual clothes around the house, and in a week or two, after some yoga and deep meditation, maybe I would find enough inner peace to be ready to let Jake once again call me his dirty little-

My cellphone rang.

It was councilman Rizzo's number.

My voice was shaking as I answered it. "Yes?!"

"Why hello Candidate Duncan. You've been a busy little bee on the campaign trail the last few weeks, my sources tell me."

I swallowed hard. "What... what do you want?"

"It's been a while since you gave me that private performance," he laughed, sending chills down my spine. "Did you think I had forgotten that you owe me a two more minutes riding my vibrating Sybian?"

I had.

I prayed for that, every single night.

For him to just forget.

"That video of me doesn't exist any more," I whispered into my cellphone, stepping under a tree. "So sending an email to voters to black me would be pointless!"

"That's currently true," he laughed. "And I can't very well release the video I took of you in my office, either. Too many 'Vote for Rizzo' campaign posters behind you as you orgasmed, don't you know. Even if you did make a beautiful sight."

I blushed, feeling a flush spread to my face. "So why would I come over to your office ever again?" I demanded.

"I was wondering the exact same thing," he laughed. "And then I remembered... your husband didn't know you came over to see me that night, did he?"

My heart stopped cold. "Oh god!"

"Wow," Joe laughed into the phone. "You must be a horrible poker player, Candidate Duncan. I didn't know that for sure, but you just confirmed it for me!"

I wanted to slap myself in the head- how could I have been so stupid?!

"Don't you dare bring him into this!" I demanded into the phone.

"I won't. As long as I get your exquisite services for one more night," he said. "Tonight. At eight PM."

"I can't," I said, swallowing hard. "I'm having a black-tie fundraiser for my campaign tonight."

"What a coincidence," Joe Rizzo laughed into my ear. "So am I."

***

My fundraiser ended at eight.

Joe's started about the same time.

It hadn't been easy to explain to Jake, why I'd have to leave our own fundraiser without helping him clean up, drive home separately and meet up with him later, but I made something pretty convincing up.

I was going to meet Joe just before eight, tell him in no uncertain terms that there was no way I could been seen at his fundraising event- how would that look?- and then walk away, my dignity mostly intact.

Or so I hoped.

Almost nothing I had tried during this whole ordeal had gone as expected, but we were near the end of it. My video was down, barely one or two people in town knew my secret, and things were going back to normal, right?

Councilman Rizzo met me behind the bar he had rented for his fundraiser, as we had agreed, and whistled as I stepped out of my car.

"Well well well, Candidate Duncan, you certainly know how to dress to impress."

Because I was coming from my own black-tie event, I was wearing a long, black sequined evening gown, black high heels, with pearls, full make-up, and my hair done up to show off my neck. I wasn't showing much cleavage, but his eyes dipped down to take in the little I did have exposed, and he grinned.

"But I much preferred the outfit you were wearing, the last time we met."

I blushed and pulled my stole tighter across my chest, covering myself as I faced him.

This man had nude pictures of me on his phone, right now! And a video of me orgasming, in his office! It was too horrible to think about!

"What do you want, Joe?"

"Just a little of your time," he laughed. "About an hour should do it. See, I need your help at my own 'black-tie' event."

The councilman was wearing a buttoned-down, blue collar shirt, rolled up to the elbows, suspenders, and thick, work pants like the type a construction guy might use.

"Out of the question," I snapped, ignoring his clothes. Why was I even talking to this man anymore? My video was down, history!

"You know, I've heard your husband Jake is a very jealous man. And I would be too, if I had a fine filly like you in my stable," he laughed, slowly looking me up and down again. "Too bad you're taken."

I shuddered; why did just being around him make me want to take a shower?

"My husband's moods are of no concern of yours. Now, good evening, Cou-"

"And I'd hate for that jealous, jealous man like that to get wind of how much fun you had with me last time. Of how obviously you enjoyed riding the Sybian for me and Mr. Franky. I'd just hate to break up your happy marriage, Susan."

What did he mean?

Jake wouldn't leave me if he saw that video from Rizzo's office, would he?

A video of me, eagerly orgasming for two other men.

Men I hated.

Men who had tried to destroy me.

And cumming harder than I ever did with him.

Three times.

"Jake... wouldn't leave me over that!" I said, my voice breaking a little.

"Do you want to risk it?" Joe laughed. "Or do you want to help me with my fundraiser tonight?"

I wavered. It was a public fundraiser- what the hell could he really have me do? Certainly nothing like last time!

"What do you mean?"

I still wasn't going to do it; I just wanted to know what I was refusing!

He motioned for me to follow him. Having no choice, I did.

Joe led me, unseen, through the back entrance of the bar, into a little cloak room behind the main area. We still hadn't been spotted by any patrons or staff from the bar, thank god, and he quickly ushered me into the private cloak room.

It was a tight fit with the two of us inside it, especially considering his considerable girth, and the sounds of loud music and booted feet stomping on the floor came from the only other door out of the room, where the fundraiser sounded already in full swing.

Joe Rizzo turned to me with a smirk on his face. "So what I need, is just a little help getting the boys their beers and shots for a while. I cut a few corners on wait staff for this event and that poor bartender is busier than a one-armed paper hanger trying to keep up with the demand."

I frowned. He wanted me to serve drinks? At his fundraiser?! I was running against him- how would that look to voters! And not to mention the humiliation at being at his beck and call!

"I don't think that will work!"

"Yes, I'll admit it might make a little splash if people saw your face, serving drinks at my event," he laughed, taking the chance to look over my body again. God, if he groped me right now I would claw his eyes out- "So I'll be extra nice to you, sweetheart, and let you wear this." Joe reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a short, black half-mask, the kind the Lone Ranger would wear. "And nothing else."

Joe Rizzo didn't want me to serve drinks at his blue-collar event in my form-fitting black evening gown.

He wanted me to serve drinks at his blue-collar event absolutely buck naked.

"You must be insane!" I gasped, holding my stole tighter to my chest.

"What's the matter sweetcheeks? With this mask on, you'll just be a hot anonymous slut for my boys to ogle."

My pussy twinged at the words, 'anonymous slut'.

But I shook that off and fought on.

"That mask barely covers my eyes and nose!" I hissed back, waving my hand. "There's no way it will keep people from knowing who I am!"

"Honey, half those guys in there are so drunk they barely know who I am," he laughed, sticking a thumb over his shoulder at the loud room. "And this is a fundraiser for the Dockworkers' Union No. 327. They're thick, salt-of-the-earth types. Not really your kind of crowd, if you know what I mean."

"I don't care! You're insane if you think I'm... stripping off, and going in there, wearing just that little mask!"

"You really make people twist your arm every single time, don't you?" he laughed, then started reaching into his pocket-

I tensed.

-for his phone.

"OH FUUUUUUUUCK!" a video of me cried out on his little screen, cumming, loudly and proudly, in his campaign office.

"Jesus, you look good doing that," he laughed, shaking his head as we both watched. "Your husband will be so proud to see this on his Facebook feed-"

"NO!" I cried out. "Joe! You can't!"

I reached for his phone but was handed the mask again.

"Then you know what to do, sweet cheeks. Come out wearing this, and nothing else." He moved to leave the cloakroom, hand on the door. "Actually, you don't have to be fully naked, I suppose," he laughed. "You can leave those heels on if you want. I bet they make your ass look fantastic when you strut around."

I gasped; that was exactly why I had worn these extra sexy high heels to my own fundraiser!

"Either way, you have one minute to start serving drinks out there in your birthday best, or your husband gets this full video, from someone he trusts. And large, airbrushed stills mailed to him every wedding anniversary from here on out."

"You can't do this to me!" I cried as he started to walk out.

Joe stopped, turned, and looked me over again with a chuckle.

PFDWrites
PFDWrites
373 Followers