The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As each of the men put their hot, forceful lips on my sensitive, nude belly, my stomach trembled at the thought: 'What if he went just a little lower?'

I couldn't help it; I moaned as the line of men continued to lick and kiss alcohol off my nude body.

I was curling my toes, squeezing my fists, and I was getting so wet!

The men gently holding my wrists and ankles out of the way couldn't believe it.

"She ain't like no stripper I've ever seen," the younger guy who had asked my name laughed. "She's turned on like a virgin after the Prom!"

"Yeah, this is real, not a put on," said another man, whose hands held my ankles. "She's really into this!"

"Like I said, only the best for my boys!" Joe laughed from behind the bar, then poured a double shot of tequila onto my stomach for the next guy as the crowds cheered.

"Rizzo!"

"Rizzo!"

"Rizzo!"

***

After the line finally ended, Joe announced an end to the free booze and led me back, on shaky legs, to the cloak room at the rear of the bar. He closed the door and threw my clothes and purse at me with a laugh.

"Great work, sweet cheeks; I raised more campaign donations that hour than I did all month, and they'll be talking about this at the docks for years!"

"Fuck you!" I said, scrambling into my bra and panties. "This is over- we're done now! Don't ever call me again!"

"But honey, I have to," he said, grinning as I dressed. "You still owe me two more minutes on that Sybian."

"FUCK YOU!"

He laughed and turned away. "See you next week... Candidate Duncan."

I was almost paralyzed with humiliation but dressed like a mad woman- my heels were still somewhere back at the bar, but I said fuck it and ran to my car barefoot- then drove home, shaking and barely keeping it together

I was too drunk, horny, confused, humiliated to be driving right now, but it was a small town and I knew every single road by heart.

Lived here all my life.

I parked with a squeal of brakes in my driveway, ran straight to my bedroom the second I got in, to find Jake already there.

He was just taking off his tux; he must have just gotten back from cleaning up after our black tie event.

"Susan?" he asked, looking over my wild hair, disheveled dress and red, blushing face. "Where have you been?" He looked down at my feet. "And what happened to your shoes?"

I slammed the bedroom door and pounced.

"Fuck me," I hissed, ripping his shirt off. "Now!"

I was still pretty buzzed from all the shots.

But more urgently, nearly a hundred strange men had ogled, groped, and manipulated my nude body for the last hour.

And I had let them.

"FUCK ME!" I commanded Jake, ripping my own dress off. I was naked within seconds, fumbling at his belt, pulling out his growing cock. "Use me as your SLUT! NOW!"

He was still shocked. Ten seconds ago he had probably been thinking about which leftovers he was going to eat from the fridge.

But we hadn't made love in weeks.

And my porn star mouth feverishly working his stiffening cock made Jake forget about all the damn leftovers in the world.

***

He fucked me, hard.

I did the thing he loves, pulling my knees up to my ears, letting him pile drive me like a dirty whore as I curled my feet and moaned for more. I begged him to call me a slut, a porn star, to use me for his pleasure in any way he wanted, to make me cum over and over again no matter how much I begged him to stop.

And he delivered.

Afterwards, lying in bed, both of us spent from multiple orgasms, Jake held me gently from behind.

"What got into you back there?" he whispered, stroking my arm in the dark. "We haven't played like that... in weeks."

Facing away from him, I just blushed.

"And..." he began. I could feel him swallow behind me. "Where were you for the last hour?"

"I was at a bar," I said, my face turning even more red. "Drinking. Alone."

"Oh."

"And I all I was thinking about was... how much I missed you... and us... and this. And I just really... needed to feel you inside me again."

He swallowed again. "And that's all?"

"That's all," I said, still feeling the hands and hearing the cheers of a hundred strange men that had touched every inch of my nude body tonight.

***

***AUTHOR'S NOTE: Some commenters on previous chapters have asked for Susan to have 'a happy ending' to all this. If that is you, read up to this point and no further!

But for the rest of you, check back here two months to get the final, thrilling chapter of 'The Accidental Porn Star'!

END OF NOTE***