The Accidental Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You asshole!" I shouted. "I hadn't even cum yet. You fucking prick! Of course you assholes - who always gawk at me like juveniles - wouldn't be able to satisfy me! You just proved it."

Both Tim and Brad hung their heads, but I could see both of them were slightly smiling. Then it hit me. I just swallowed my brother's cum and I let a person I didn't like very much fuck me. I sat up, shocked.

"Oh my god, Tim, you're right."

He stood up straight, "About?"

"I really was hypnotized, wasn't I?" I looked up at the both of them, my eyes wide. The weight of this was finally hitting me.

"Uh, yeah, I am afraid so."

"Can we fix it? Please tell me we can fix it!"

"I think so," he said.

Brad interjected. "It'll be too bad about the tits out in the open thing. If that's where your inhibitions stopped, maybe it woulda been fun for a while, but this is too much, sister. We gotta get you back the way you were. Social norms and all."

"Brad, I just sucked you off. Oh my god, I can't believe I did that."

"And yet you would do it again right now?" He was smirking.

"Well, of course. If only to show you it's terrible of you to even ask or consider it." Then I paused. "Wait, that isn't something practical to do, is it? Or is it?"

I was really confused and hoping my brother would honestly help me when Tim stepped forward with his cock dangling in front of me. "We can correct the issue of you losing your inhibitions, Becky, but we don't have to give them ALL back, you know."

I knew it wasn't logical to have enjoyed being treated like a slut just now, but it felt so good. I was going to be a bit saddened that I wouldn't enjoy this state of mind longer if we reversed the effects... but I dared not admit that to either my brother or my lab partner.

"So what are we going to do? Hypnotize me again? I don't even remember doing it the first time."

"I can try. I paid attention in class. Worst case scenario, we call the professor."

"You mean he would have to come here and do it himself?"

"Yes. That sounds likely."

"And he would see me naked? And if he didn't treat me respectfully, I would probably fuck him?"

"That appears to be your modus operandi," said Tim, flatly.

"Call him! Please call him!" I cried. "He's always trying to look down my top, now I will let him see everything. See if he is a professional or a pervert. I always figured him for the latter."

"Becky, listen to yourself," said Brad, looking at me. Why was he being so respectful? I was clearly showing my tits off, but he kept looking me in my eyes. "Don't you find this abnormal? Consider what would happen."

Illicit thoughts erupted in my mind, imagining the professor fucking me on all fours while I sucked my brother off again. Maybe Tim could be jacking off in my face. Ideas ran wild.

"You're not helping," I said to Brad. "Something is wrong. Any time I have any sexual thought, it's like I am hyper-sensitive to it. I cannot explain it, but there's no better way to describe it than I am a total slut. Please, Brad, I need to be a slut! Let me be one. It feels so good. I've never felt better in my life. I want your cock, Brad. I want all the cocks!"

"Oh man," said Brad. "You really have gone crazy. Becky. Remember, it's the hypnotic trance you're in. Or something. You've lost all inhibitions."

"It's more than that, Brad. Not only have I lost them, I am hyper-turned on by ANYTHING. See? Look at my tits! I will show you. It turns me on so much!"

I thrust them out for him to see and of course, he couldn't help but shift his attention to them for a bit. It instantly drove my pussy into a frenzy. He was just staring!

"Get a hold of yourself, Becky," my brother said, but I was having none of it. Until Tim got back with the professor, I intended to utilize my newfound freedom.

"Tim, go find that professor NOW," said Brad. "Be quick. I'm not sure how long I can last."

In seconds, Tim was dressed and out the door, while I was slapping Brad's cock against my face.

"How many times have you beat off to me, little brother?" I asked. "Please, I have to know!"

"I don't know!" he squirmed.

"Please, tell me!"

I really did want to know. That may sound sick to some people, but it made sense to me right now. If I was going to be a slut, I needed to be validated.

"I dunno, twenty? Thirty?"

"Thirty!" I gasped, slapping his cock even harder against my cheek. I hoped it left marks..

Then Brad bowed his head. "Honestly, way more times than I can count. There's been a lot of your outfits over the years that provided material, if you know what I mean."

His admission to jerking off over fantasies of me made my pussy tingle and shook me to the core. "Promise me something, Brad," I asked, gently taking the head of his cock in my mouth.

"What, sis?"

"I know when we fix everything I will likely go back to being my old self."

"Yes?"

"Just, even if I tell you it's gross and don't do it... to not beat off to fantasies to me... um..."

"This is so embarrassing," Brad said.

"I know, I know," I said, pulling off his cock off my mouth for a moment. "Just do me a favor. The real me will likely tell you not to do it, but please don't stop doing it. Think back to this time often and jack off to it. Secretly, I love it. I really do. I won't ever admit it if the effects are reversed, but it's true. It's really true. I love the idea of you jerking off to me."

"Um, okay, Becky. If you say so, but I know you. You'll harp on me no matter what I do. Ashamed you ever endured all this."

"I know, you're probably right. Just ignore the request to never think about it again, which I am sure I will tell you to do, knowing the old me."

"Yeah, I guess I coulda gotten used to this."

"Brad, quick, use my pussy. Before they get back!" I so badly needed to be fucked and frankly, I was thrilled my brother was the one. He'd at least be compassionate, understanding and discrete about this in the future.

Also, I really loved his cock...

____________

(To be continued. Maybe...)

12