The Accidental Text

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced upwards at my son's face. He could see my lips form a mischievous smile. Our eyes locked as I slowly licked the head of his immense cock for the first time. Luke held onto the kitchen table as if he was desperately holding onto the edge of a precipice.

"Oh my God mom!!" Luke shouted as his head involuntarily rocked back for a moment. He wanted to remember every detail of that moment forever. The expression on my face...how my tongue felt along his smooth cock head...the aroma of my perfume as it slowly wafted upwards...everything!

I kissed and nibbled the underside of my son's wide shaft until I reached his shorn testicles. My nostrils flared as I acutely savored his manly scent. I took my time as my tongue slathered his sack with a sheen of my saliva. I suckled one of his balls into my warm, loving mouth. I gave it individual attention for a bit before swapping it out with the other one. All the while, I could hear Luke's moans of pleasure echoing throughout the room.

I adored watching my son look down at me with this look of intense ecstasy as my mouth enveloped the head of his huge penis. It didn't take long before it reached the back of my throat. I glanced at the base of his cock and quickly realized that less than half of his imposing member was in my mouth.

I let my son's dick slide out completely in order to take a deep breath. Slowly, I tried again.

One inch...

two inches...

three...four...five inches.

My throat tightened around his cock as I hid six inches from his gaze. I'm eager to get all of his cock down my throat but my gag reflex begins to kick in. My eyes start to water as I attempted to push further. I couldn't achieve any more forward momentum after that point. The burning in my lungs forced me to retreat as I gasped for air.

"That was amazing mom! I've never seen anyone get that far before."

"I may need some pointers from your Aunt. She's had complete control of her gag reflex since high school. It made her very popular. I can't believe I'm telling you this but I love your beautiful cock so much baby. I've never had one as thick or long as yours."

"Not even dad's?" Luke asked.

"Especially not your father! He barely had half of your length and he was nowhere near as thick as yours sweetie. Worst of all, he probably would have shot his load a couple minutes ago and fallen asleep."

"You won't have to worry about that with me mom. I've had nights where I've gone two or three rounds in a row before needing a break."

My eyes lit up like I received the best Christmas present ever. I went back to sucking Luke's dick with a passion that he has never experienced before. My hands were like the tentacles of an octopus. One was fondling his testicles while the other tugged on the shaft of his cock in a smooth rhythm. As my mouth sucked on the head of his thick rod, I maintained eye contact with Luke. The more I lavished pleasure on my son's precious dick, the more I heard an escalation of his moaning.

"MmmMom...I can't hold it back anymore...I'mmm Gonna CUMMM!!"

I sealed my lips around his cock as I felt his groin lurch uncontrollably. I enthusiastically gulped down multiple ropes of my son's hot semen as I watched his eyes roll up in his head. I couldn't believe how much and how forceful it was. I could feel each individual blast as it rocketed through his shaft. I didn't want it to end.

To say that Luke was breathless was a massive understatement. He smiled down at me, amazed that I did not spill a single drop of his seed.

"HOLY FUCK MOM!! That was the most incredible hummer that I ever got! It's my turn to return the favor."

Luke picked me up like I weighed nothing and threw me down on top of the kitchen table. He grabbed my ankles and pulled me close to him. As he took a seat at the end of the table, he placed my sculpted legs over his shoulders. The anticipation was killing me as he kissed my toned belly. His delicate kisses moved downwards at a snail's pace. Luke watched with fascination as my abdominal muscles briefly appeared with each kiss.

I ran my fingers through my son's wavy hair as I pushed him further down to his destination. My strong thighs briefly clamped down around his head when his mouth arrived at my clitoris.

"Oh fuck...that feels so good baby! I still can't believe I'm letting you do this to me but, ooh...shit! Right there sweetie...I need you to make me cum. Mommy needs to cum soo baddd!!"

The words coming out of my mouth drove my son on like the crack of a whip.

I glanced down and was enthralled as my son licked me pussy like a cat lapping up a saucer of sweet cream. Luke's rough tongue meandered between my camel toe in long, probing licks up to my sensitive button. He would alternate the licking with direct suction on my clit.

I gasped as I felt my son's middle finger slowly penetrate my asshole. I could tell that he was smiling as he met my gaze with his own. My muscular booty clamped down on his finger as he worked it in gradually, one knuckle at a time. Luke slowly began to rub that finger along my inner wall as his tongue lanced deeply inside my drenched pussy. It felt like he was trying to touch the tip of his tongue to his fingertip but was stymied by the thin divider that separated them.

I was moaning uncontrollably by then. My body was bathed in sweat as I bucked against him like a wild mare that my son was urgently trying to break. I held onto his head for dear life as I sensed an epic orgasm bubbling to the surface. Luke took that moment to slide one of his hands under my shirt to palm one of my heaving breasts. When he gently started to tease my nipple between his thumb and index finger, I screamed out:

"Don't stop Luke!! Please don't stop! Twist my nipple harder baby! You're gonna make me cum so hard! Mmmm...ungh!! Oh fuck Luke, I'M CUMMINGGGG!!"

That scream was punctuated by an unprecedented orgasm that overlapped another and another. My toes curled and a stream of incoherent gibberish poured out of my mouth as waves of pleasure washed over me. I almost didn't notice that Luke had stood up and slapped his manhood up against my glistening camel toe. He slowly worked his hips back and forth as his rigid cock glided effortlessly against lips of pussy.

My eyes opened wide as he pushed the head of his cock inside my tight folds. He leaned over my body; his face was inches away from mine. My legs were still splayed over his broad shoulders. His hands were pressed flat against the table on either side of me.

My son had an intense look on his face as he slowly drove his daunting member into me. I've never experienced anything like it before. It felt like he was stretching me to my limits as he plumbed deeper inside my loins. My muscles constricted around his member like a python capturing its prey.

"You're so tight mom! Ungh, I can feel you squeezing my cock like a vice!"

I couldn't form any words as he bottomed out with his massive dick. My eyes rolled back as I felt all nine inches throb inside my canal. He receded slowly and sat back down onto the chair.

I pushed myself off the table and stood over his lap with my hands on his shoulders. I glanced down momentarily as I lined myself up with his jutting cock. When I felt the lips of my pussy kiss his tip, our eyes locked as I brought my weight down onto his manhood. He watched my bosom heave as I grimaced. Inch by inch, I gently fell on my son's cock until I completely engulfed it.

We wistfully stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity. Then I began to kiss him as I slowly rode his cock like a champion equestrian. Luke became entranced with the hypnotic movement of my breasts. He slowly raised my shirt over my head, freeing my supple breasts from their tight confinement.

"They're perfect mom...perfect."

Luke took his time to kiss and suckle them. A fleeting image flashed behind my eyes of when I breast-fed him as a baby. He was definitely not a baby anymore as I bounced repeatedly onto his turgid cock. I couldn't believe it when I felt another orgasm course through my body. I wrapped my arms around him and held on tightly. Luke's strong hands firmly held my toned ass cheeks as my body gripped his cock tightly.

"That was amazing Luke! I've never had this many orgasms in such a short period of time."

"I'm not done yet mom. Stand up, turn around and bend over the table."

I bent over the kitchen table as commanded until I could feel my nipples graze the cool surface. Luke told me to reach between my legs and play with my pussy. As I began I could feel warm kisses being applied to my behind. Suddenly, I felt my son's tongue press up against my asshole as a sexual charge shot through me to the core.

"Holy shit that feels amazing baby! No one has ever done that to me before. Please don't stop!"

I slowly rubbed a finger between the fold of my camel toe as my son continued to spear his tongue deeper inside my nether region. I cooed at this new experience. Just then, Luke stood up and placed his hot rod between my ass cheeks, slowly grinding against me.

"Mom, I want your beautiful ass...can I have it?"

"Luke, I've never done that before. I don't think your big cock would even fit."

"Mom, I've done it once before so I know it's possible. Please mom, you have an amazing bubble butt. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since I saw you in those yoga pants. I promise I'll go slow and you can tell me to stop if you can't handle it."

I'm scared Luke but I want to give you all of me."

Luke let a large dollop of saliva drip down onto the tip of his cock as he thoroughly worked it over his shaft. He placed his hands tightly onto my hips, just above my behind. I couldn't see from my angle but his thumbs were positioned directly on the two dimples at the small of my back.

All the sudden I felt pressure being applied to my sphincter. Luke's cock was denied entry at first and just when I thought he was about to give up, I felt my asshole give way. The tip of his cock breached with a gasp from both of us. Slowly, he began to work his thick cock further inside my nether region. The pain and pleasure were indescribable as my son's imposing staff felt like it would split me in two.

My breaths hissed between my clenched teeth, quick and shallow. My cheek rested on the cool kitchen table. Luke grunted like an animal as he forced his dick even further inside my well-built behind. Sweat dripped off my son's face as he noticed my back muscles springing repeatedly into tight definition.

"Ungh, I don't think I can take anymore of your big cock baby. You are just so big!"

"Please mom, I'm so close...I just have one more inch to go before it's all in."

I didn't realize at the time that my son was lying. He had three inches to go. Also, I found out later that he had lied about having anal sex once before. He was determined to get it all in. I was repeatedly yelping, "ohh Luke...Ohh Luke...OHHH LUKE!!" My yelps increased in speed and volume.

At a glacial pace, my son embedded those final three inches of his massive cock into my virgin ass. I have never felt this full in my entire life. I thought I was going to break down in tears from the initial pain, but as I fingered my pussy at a relentless pace, I noticed that the pain was enhancing my pleasure in unexpected ways.

Luke kind of lost it when he bottomed out in my ass. He started to fuck my ass with slow, deep thrusts. His pacing seemed to increase exponentially though. It didn't take long before he was slamming all nine inches of his cock inside me like a freight train that was about to run off the rails.

I lost all track of time as my son pummeled my ass. Twenty minutes...thirty minutes...it all became a blur. I don't know if Luke noticed, but I came multiple times as he fucked me like a man possessed.

I never realized that I could even orgasm like this. At some point, he had reached around to finger my tingling pussy. He started with one but by the time his orgasm finally arrived, he was sawing three fingers inside of me.

Between the deep pounding of his dick and his fingers, I was in heaven. I couldn't believe it when my son's thrusts accelerated even faster to jackhammer-like speeds as he began screaming:

"Ungh ungh ungh...oh my god mom! I'm gonna cum, I'm going to cum so hard...ungh Ungh UNGH MOMMM!!"

I felt one more thrust as my son plunged all nine inches of his enormous cock deep inside of my asshole. Luke's final punishing thrust pushed me six inches forward along with the dinner table. His body enveloped me like a landslide. I could feel him quench that flame deep inside of me with a tidal wave of cum. That triggered one final unparalleled orgasm inside me as I screamed out my son's name over and over.

It was amazing and unprecedented as I began squirting all over his hand. That had never happened to me before. My previous orgasms were like firecrackers popping. That last orgasm felt like a stick of dynamite blowing up.

"Holy shit Luke!" I gasped. "I never realized that anyone could make me feel like that baby." The sweat from my son's chest mingled with mine as he began nibbling my neck with gentle kisses. Luke replied with:

"Mom, can I ask for a favor?"

"Anything you want sweetie."

"Can we call Aunt Lara and ask if she wants to come over? I've always wanted have a threesome with hot sisters."

================

Author's Notes:

If you liked my story, please click on the stars below. I'd like to hear any comments you might have. Also, if you liked this story, you will probably love the other three stories that I've posted. Click on my username below to check them out.

Thanks!

12