The Accountant Pt. 02

Story Info
Man discovers discipline.
2k words
3.63
7.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timpoo
Timpoo
15 Followers

There was now a pause whilst Richard did his own job and thought about my suggestion. It gave me more time to ask around discreetly about the manner in which he treated his accounts and everyone I spoke to said he would stand no fiddling or concealment. It seemed this did not always go well with the ethics of his bosses who might be glad to see the back of him - seemed his policy and ethics did not really suit the City. I pondered upon whether his attitude toward bodily functions would sit with his employers were they to become aware. He definitely needed someone who understood him.

The next morning I left Nora to run the office and decided to finally clear out the remnants in Dad's desk. There were business cards galore and I found a small file and dutifully filed them all in order, just in case one day one might become useful. I came upon a card stating simply 'Julian' with a phone number. On the rear were three words only, 'naughty boys club'. I felt myself stiffening as I wondered what else went on in Dad's life beyond wetting his bed. The address was in a rather fine and discreet street in Marylebone to the north of Oxford Street. I told Nora I had my mobile and fancied a lazy day just going for a walk and some shopping. She was quite happy with that and so I set off. I was dressed as suits an accountant and gentleman. It was nearing lunchtime so I took a taxi to Marylebone High Street and sought out the premises. It was a smart old town house, three steps to a heavy wooden door and a man in a morning suite standing just inside. I watched as a guy about my age walked in and then from the opposite side of the road a couple of older men, each with a younger man in tow.

In for a penny - in for a pound - right up to my neck I walked over, up the steps and told the doorman I wished to speak to someone about my fathers membership. He smartly picked up a phone and as if by magic a man appeared by my side, shook hands and asked me to go with him. He introduced himself as 'Julian". I had found the man. His office was rather fine, As I told him the news of my fathers death he seemed genuinely shocked and saddened. It seemed he had been a member of the controlling committee and much liked. He told me my father often spoke of me and told me he always said I was much like him. I noticed on the wall to my right there was glass case in the manner of a picture frame that was filled with canes, the sort that had frequently been used on my bottom as I travelled through my school days. Julian saw me looking at them and told me proudly they had all been salvaged from well known public schools when the ban on corporal punishment had taken effect. He clearly assumed I knew all about the club and was enquiring to join, handed me an application form for membership and insisted I join him for lunch and a drink. The food was nothing special but the wine was good.. He insisted he showed me around.

All the rooms had a large single bed and were en-suite to a high standard. There was a peg behind the door for canes of various lengths and weights and even a couple of bendy plimsolls, the sight of which made me obviously hard. My underpants were getting damper by the minute and I knew I was developing a wet patch. He was also at pains to point out each floor had a laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer for use when gentlemen had little accidents, the way gentlemen sometimes do. He pointed out the bed protection and said he hoped he was not making assumptions but it had been the experience of the club that many members did have accidents. My wet patch was now much larger and I told him I would sometimes be grateful for the measures the club took to care for members well being and therefore their confidence..

I knew I was being noticed and I had already been seen by one or two other men I had seen dad with. There were a few introductions and welcoming smiles and mine was not the only damp stain. Julian told me rooms were available through the day bookable for two hours and for overnights if booked well ahead of need. I had filled my membership form out at lunch, wrote a cheque for a year, turned around and saw Richard standing by a pillar and clearly waiting for me. I went to him and he gave me a hug and a kiss, just briefly but good.

"When did you find out about this place Lawrence. Did you Dad tell you?"

I told him about finding the card in his desk and doing my detective work. He wondered if I was shocked to find out about my father and I had to confess it had taken me by surprise to find he soiled his pants and now that it seemed he enjoyed chastisement as well.

"Lawrence mate, if you are surprised about your Dad I'm surprised about you. What are you doing now? I reckon Julian may give as an introductory hour in a room for the purpose of spanking only. Have you got time?"

He had a quick chat with Julian and he took me to the top floor where we chucked our jackets on the bed. He dived into the toilet, dropped his trousers, sat on the seat and peed his pants, just enough to make the back of them wet for a good spanking. He leaned over the back of the chair and I stroked his wet bum. I felt silly and so horny!

"Richard, I've never done this before. Will the plimsoll be a good start for me?"

"It would be good for me. Not too hard please. Pace yourself. Between spanks you should rub your hand over my bum and tick me off. Go on. Spank me for wetting my pants!"

"Richard you are a bad boy making me do this but you are too old now for wetting your pants. You are in need of a lesson and every time I catch you in dirty underpants I'll do it again." As I spoke I ran my fingers over the wet white cotton trunks and up the vertical line of his bum crack. I did those extra things I had always hoped my teachers would do but they never did. As I struck his pretty backside through his sexy white briefs my cock became harder I felt pre cum trickle from my dick. We both groaned and I rubbed him again. I pulled his shirt out of his underpants and grinned at an exceptionally thick poo stain. I told him just what a disgusting young man he was and I would have to check him regularly when I saw him at work.

"That's good Lawrence. That's the right strength for most guys and if they want it harder just avoid them," He told me it was a good idea always to decide on a stop word if I went with someone different and things got too serious.

"Thanks Richard."

I spent the next five minutes dolling out the punishment and feeling his bottom through his wet trunks and after my six strokes he stood, turned and thanked me. We kissed.

"Your turn now Lawrence. Slipper or cane?"

"Slipper please Sir."

He lowered my trousers and I bent over as he had. He rubbed me and said, "I thought you had moved onto Jockeys now Lawrence. This is a treat to see you in trunks like school again. I don't suppose you noticed but whenever you went to the front of class Tim's hand was working so hard under the desk he nearly set his pants on fire. He fancied you like a crazy boy. Did you and he ever get together for some fun."

"Shit. I had no idea. I'd have been in his pants like a shot."

"I've got his phone number and address at home. I'll let you have them. I have to own up that I fancied him but he was never much interested in me. We had a wank one day going home but he just talked about you."

"I never really noticed him that much. I remember he had brown hair and eyes that, now you mention it, smiled at me a lot. He wore those old mesh underpants that always showed inches over his belt."

"He still does!"

"Thanks for the information Richard. Now I'm a grown up you can get on and spank me."

"Right then. Drop your trousers."

"Go on Sir," I said. He treated me in much the same way I had him. I loved it. He fingered me between my legs and inside my bum crack and I squealed. He carried on spanking until I had received my six and my bottom was hot.

"Thank you Sir and I'm sorry I was a bad lad."

"Alright Lawrence but be sure to come and see me again soon, but before you leave there is something I need to do."

Richard dropped to his knees behind me and pulled my pants down. He buried his face in my backside and I felt his tongue darting in and out of my crack. He pulled my cheeks apart and his tongue went deeper and I was helpless and groaning. I had to quickly pull the front of my underpants back up and cover my cock as I pumped my cum into the cotton

"Lawrence, you have a lovely stinky bottom."

We sorted out our underwear, pulled up our trousers and I asked if he was quite satisfied with the working arrangements I'd proposed. He was and could break out of his current contract overnight. He would start on Monday. I would like to have gone straight home but returned to the office to give Nora the news. She was pleased and asked me if I had enjoyed my lunch. I liked her knowing smile as told me she would lock up and I should stay away until Monday when life would start again, refreshed and ready to go. A new era beginning.

I walked from The Bank to the west end and Soho. I avoided the bars and cafes and made straight to a little shop I'd visited a few times before for DVD's and books. I knew they sold equipment to help satisfy all manner of needs and found a useful looking vibrator and a dildo. Carefully I avoided the overly large tools or those in scary colours. I enquired about spanking DVD's and was shown a huge selection of men spanking men and bought ten dealing with older men spanking younger men. A bit embarrassed I asked about wet pants DVD's and he opened a new world for me of men wetting their pants and even some pooping. It was not a cheap visit but I would list it as education!

I left with very damp and sticky briefs but not without first calling in at a famous chain store where they still sell gents mesh underpants, trunks and briefs. I bought two pairs of each and some old high rise briefs in plain white cotton. I knew I needed to meet with Tim again.

There was a message on my answerphone from Richard saying he had enjoyed the afternoon and my bottom. The phone number for Tim came at the end for an exchange in South London. I wasted no time and began to dial the number.

(In the olden days phones had dials not buttons or screens. Screens were for cinema's).

Timpoo
Timpoo
15 Followers