The AC's Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily could feel each pulse of Hank's cock as he shot his seed within her. The sensation was deeply erotic, intimate, as she felt his climax through the walls of her vagina. Hank seemed to orgasm forever, shooting jolt after intense jolt of cum into Emily's pussy. Finally, with an exhausted gasp, Hank's orgasm had reached its conclusion, but he could not help but keep gently working his cock, ever so gently, back and forth in Emily, now lubricated even more with his semen.

"Whew!" Emily exclaimed. "That was crazy. Hank, are you okay?"

Hank, breathing hard, withdrew his cock from Emily's swollen sex, laying back on the floor, spent. She immediately missed Hank's absence, and felt intensely her arousal, still unsatisfied. Her heart pounded, breath ragged, and craved release from her unfulfilled desire.

"Yeah. I'm... Okay," Hank replied from his prone position on the floor, trying to catch his breath. "Great!... Actually."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it! That was... Different," Emily confessed.

"Oh? You didn't... Didn't like it?" Hank asked, sitting up, concern on his face.

"No no, it was nice. It just... Didn't really get me there..." Emily said, her voice unsure.

"Well, usually girls kind of... Touch themselves while we do it. At least that's what I've seen," Hank explained.

"Good suggestion. Next time I have sex with a guy I'll try that!" Emily laughed. "Thanks though, Hank. You clearly had a nice time, and I'm glad I experienced that with you. Really." Emily rubbed Hank's leg in reassurance.

"Hey. Anytime," Hank said smiling.

Abby grinned at the two of them. "So, Emily. Need a little help getting the job finished?" she asked, sliding down out of her chair.

"I thought you'd never ask," Emily replied.

The two women scooted closer to one another on the floor, wrapping arms around in a tight embrace. Their lips met, Abby tasting the flavor of her sex on Emily's lips. Abby moved her mouth down Emily's jawline to her neck, planting soft kisses as she traveled. Lips lingered on her partner's collarbone, enjoying the sensation of soft skin on her pursed lips. Emily breathed softly, cradling Abby's head in her hands as she explored her neck and shoulders.

Abby's hand cradled Emily's breast, cupping softly the round globe, feeling the weight of it, soon to be filled with milk to feed their child. Abby kissed the top of the breast, inching closer to Emily's erect nipple, until Abby took the nipple into her mouth, gently sucking. Emily cooed with delight, the sensation nearly overwhelming.

Her mouth still on Emily's breast, Abby slipped a hand down, gently rubbing Emily's pregnant belly. The skin felt tight, hard, stretched around her womb that carried Hank's child. Abby gently massaged the edges of Emily's stomach, feeling the edges where hip and leg met, burying her hand in the crease created by hip, thigh, and belly.

Abby's hand ventured on, reaching in between Emily's legs, until the tips of her fingers met Emily's swollen lips. She gently probed, fingers teasing the puffy outer lips, advancing to and then retreating from the slit that would admit access to her most intimate place. Emily moaned, anticipating Abby's touch, trembling as she waited for her lover to examine her depths.

Unable to wait any longer, Abby applied one delicate finger to Emily's folds, slipping between her outer lips. The heat and moisture she discovered were unbelievable. Emily's pussy was slick with her juices and... Yes! It was Hank's semen, combined with Emily's natural lubrication, that combined to create the wettest pussy Abby had ever had the pleasure to feel.

Emily gasped as Abby's fingers ventured within her pussy, feeling again the fullness she felt when Hank pressed his cock into her. She appreciated the feeling of a hard dick, but genuinely loved these fingers connected to a person for whom she deeply cared. Emily sank down into Abby's embrace, pulling one leg out to the side, in an attempt to give Abby clear access to her swollen and desperately needy pussy.

Hank was the second benefactor to Emily's re-positioning. He had recovered from his earlier exertions, and sat up to find the two women locked in an embrace, just in time to witness Emily spread her leg wide, giving him a perfect view of her feminine sex. Although he had just finished, this erotic sight triggered new feeling in his loin, and he felt blood again rush into his cock.

Emily's leg splayed wide, Abby sank her fingers into her partner's hole. As swollen and aroused as she was, Emily's pussy admitted a first, then second, then third of Abby's fingers deep within her. Abby sought out her partner's g-spot, much as Emily had done for her before. Hooking her fingers inside the top of the other woman's vagina, Abby began to stroke with her fingertips the fleshy bundle of nerves situated within Emily's tunnel.

Emily raised her head and cried out with pleasure at Abby's application of her fingers. Her eyes met Abby's, and staring deep into Abby's eyes, nodded. Emily was ready for everything.

Abby paused for a moment, withdrew her hand, and lined up for re-entry with all four fingers. She then plunged her hand deep into Emily's slick pussy, who screamed in pleasure with the feeling of being completely filled. Abby, slowly, but increasing her pace from moment to moment, rubbed her fingertips on Emily's g-spot. As Abby worked, Emily rocked her hips onto Abby's hand, the shaking of her hips matching the pace of Abby's thrusts. The room filled with the smell of Emily's secretions and the sound of Abby's hand arching in and out of her lover's pussy.

Soon, it was all too much for Emily. The stimulation on her g-spot, the erotic desire on Abby's face, the fullness she felt from her pregnant pussy filled to the max, brought her to the beginning of a dramatic climax. Emily threw her head back, and cried out as her orgasm overtook her, waves and waves of pleasure radiating out from her pussy, cascading up her spine and to the tips of her fingers and toes. It became too intense, and she had to grab Abby's hand, holding her still, as she struggled to maintain her grip on reality, unable to bear any more sensation.

Abby smiled, knowing she had, for now at least, satiated her partner's desires. She glanced over at Hank, who watched them smiling. She returned his grin, secretly thrilled at such an intimate moment witnessed by someone so close. Abby held Emily as she spasmed climax-induced shivers.

Breathing heavily, Emily was finally able to speak. "That... Was intense. I love you," she said, sitting up to plant a kiss on Abby's lips. "And I can confirm that I am still a lesbian."

Abby laughed. "Glad to hear it. No offense, Hank."

"None taken!" Hank said, smiling.

"But, you know..." Abby began. "Maybe next time one of us gets pregnant, we can do it the old fashioned way!"