The Act of Arting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was this your plan all along?" Ivy asked.

Dyson grinned.

"What if I said yes?"

"I'd be flattered."

"What if I said no?" Dyson asked.

"Then I'd ask what made you do it?"

Dyson chuckled.

"What?" Ivy asked smiling.

"It wasn't planned. I don't really know what made me do it. I guess you."

Ivy blushed and kissed him.

Ivy and Dyson finally got their last portraits done and turned them in to Mr. Rolando that Friday. They both received B+'s on them. They lost a full letter grade due to the lateness of the portraits.

That Sunday Mrs. Bitterworth, Dyson's neighbor received an envelope under her door. It was two tickets for The Lion King at the Opera House for a 2pm matinee. She looked out in the hallway and no one was around. She was delighted. Her social security checks didn't allow her to purchase tickets to such events because the rent was so high. She called her best friend Gale and they went to have lunch and see her favorite show.

Dyson looked out of his peephole and watched her waddle down the hall to the elevator, dressed in her Sunday best. A huge smile spread across his face as Ivy held the door open on the elevator as she was stepping off. Dyson opened the door a crack and went into his room. When Ivy got to his door she was about to knock when she saw that it was already opened. She grinned and stepped inside, closing the door behind her, then looked down the hall toward the living room.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw movement and looked into Dyson's bedroom. He was standing there naked stroking his cock. He looked straight into Ivy's eyes and said, "Look at me Ivy. This is all yours." Ivy dropped her bag and coat as Dyson headed toward her.

He grabbed Ivy's shirt and pulled it over her head. She was in such a hurry to get her pants off that she nearly fell. As she pulled her pants down and stripped naked, Dyson slid on a condom and by the time he was done Ivy was nude and smiling.

Dyson kissed her passionately and then lifted her up against the wall; she was thrown off by that move. She wasn't expected to be lifted into the air. She held onto the doorframe as Dyson slipped inside of her. She moaned and Dyson sighed at the feeling of each other. Dyson got a good positioning of Ivy and started thrusting in and out as hard as he could.

Ivy moaned loudly at this new positioning. They had had sex in the living room on the couch, on the floor, on the bed even on his balcony outside in broad daylight but never against a wall and it felt so good, so different.

Dyson leaned in and sucked her breast as her as he held her up and moved in and out of her. They both cried out with pleasure at the new feeling.

Ivy gripped Dyson's shoulders and helped to complete the thrusts. Dyson spun around and slammed Ivy up against the opposite wall and fucked her hard. She leaned against the wall, gripping his hair as he pumped in and out of her. Finally, he felt his balls tighten and he knew it was almost time for him to cum. He pumped a few last times and groaned as semen exploded out of his dick.

Knees weak, barely able to hold Ivy up after cumming so hard he placed her feet on the floor and rubbed her pussy as he kissed her. He massaged his dick against her then squeezed her tits together and suckled on them. Then he dropped to his knees and lifted Ivy up against the wall and put both her legs over his shoulders.

Supporting her with just his shoulders, he reached up and spread her dripping pussy lips open and nibbled on her clit. He swirled his tongue in circles and lightly bit it before blowing on it again. Then he French-kissed her pussy until she climaxed. She grabbed onto his head trying to push it further into her pussy and she screamed in satisfaction as cum poured out and Dyson lapped it up.

Dyson swallowed and then, placed her back on the ground and kissed his way back up to her mouth and they kissed for what seemed like eternity. She stroked him back to hardness and then he led her to the bedroom. He pushed her down on the bed and climbed between her legs. "What about your neighbor?" she asked as he began to kiss her.

"Let's just say she received two complimentary tickets to her favorite musical...from her noisy neighbor," he grinned as he slipped inside of her.