The Actor

Story Info
A chance encounter with Pierce Brosnan.
2.4k words
3.86
5.8k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer of 1993 and I had just graduated from medical school a few weeks earlier. After years of not being able to have a vacation, I was looking forward to this. One week in Cabo, all by myself!

To others, being alone on vacation might have sounded daunting but this was just what I was looking for. I needed time away from people and hectic schedules, where I could relax and recharge before I began my residency in two weeks. I'd saved up for this vacation for some months and I was determined to enjoy it, even if I didn't have a significant other to share the beautiful place with. Medical school did not allow much time for romance, after all!

I'd checked in at the resort that morning and had just arrived at the beach. My oh my, I couldn't believe how amazing the view was! The beach had sugary, white sand, and warm, crystal clear blue waters. It was a far cry from my hometown of Lincoln. It seemed like I'd made the right choice in splurging at this resort. It was truly heavenly! It was beautiful and private, away from the throngs of beachgoers that flocked the Mexican Riviera.

The beach was almost deserted except for a delicious male specimen on a lounge chair a few feet from me. He had a beach hat on and dark shades, so I couldn't get a good view of his face. But from what I could see of his body, it was amazing! He had great, tanned chest and abs that were matted with dark hair, and tight black shorts that left nothing to the imagination.

I started to get self-conscious in my bikini. It had been a long time since I'd worn one and being cooped up indoors most of the time did not help! I was definitely very untanned, and now was the perfect time to do something about it.

I sat myself on one of the lounge chairs and started to rub some tanning lotion on my body. I started with my arms, stomach, and then my legs. I was just starting to reach for my back when the man asked, "Can I help you with that?" It was very cliché, but why not?

"Sure, why not?" I said, voicing out my thoughts with a smile.

I settled on my stomach as he came over and sat on the side of my chair. I briefly thought about how it was such a shame that I couldn't see his eyes before I was overwhelmed by his nearness. He was so tall and male and virile. I started to get excited when I felt his leg brush my hip.

I closed my eyes and a tingle ran down my spine straight down to my center when he untied the back of my bikini top. It was all I could do to stop myself from moaning when he started to rub my shoulders with the lotion. It was sort of embarrassing to become putty at the hands of this stranger but I couldn't help it. Maybe it was because it had been quite a while since I'd had sex, or maybe because he was so damn hot, I didn't know. I felt his hands on my sides, almost cupping my breasts, and I couldn't hold back. I moaned.

His hands rubbed my back, down to my hips, buttocks, and the back of my thighs. It was more than just applying lotion. It felt like an erotic massage, and I wondered if he could smell the juices seemingly dripping from my pussy.

All too soon, he tied the strings of my bikini top back together and stood up in a rush.

"There you go," he said. "Enjoy the beach!" And just like that, he was gone before I could even get out of my daze and open my eyes.

"Oh my God, oh my God!" I thought to myself. "What the heck was that?"

Here I was, extremely aroused, and the darned man had practically just ran away from me. I found it hard to believe that a seemingly confident male would make such a quick exit in such a circumstance, but I couldn't dwell on it. I was too horny and frustrated. I figured I might as well go swimming.

***

I was still reeling from my experience at the beach this morning. After swimming for a good half hour, I'd gone to my room and touched myself, thinking about the man with the sunglasses. But even after cumming twice, I still couldn't stop thinking about him. I wondered who he was and why he'd left so quickly. I certainly hoped it wasn't because he found me hideous or something like that. Everyone told me I was pretty, and the crazy thing is, I believed them. I might not have been tanned, but I was tall, with dark brown hair and I was curvy in all the right places.

After sunset, I decided to have dinner at one of the resort's restaurants. Being alone sort of did put a little damper on things, as I was the only one without a partner. It seemed all the people on the resort were on their honeymoon!

I tried to not let the loneliness get to me as I finished my dinner of shrimp and salad. I decided to explore the huge resort after, and found a bar near an amazing pool. There were about a dozen people in the area and I felt a couple of the men checking me out. I was dressed in a short, olive green, empire-cut evening dress that exposed just the right amount of cleavage. It was sexy yet classy. I wasn't particularly trying to attract anyone, but I thought it would just be too bad if I scared more men away tonight!

I was halfway done with my favorite cocktail, aptly named Sex on the Beach, and making small talk with the female bartender when I felt someone take the stool next to me.

"Hello, Mr. Brosnan," the bartender said. "The usual?"

I whipped my head to the right, and my jaw just dropped. Oh. My. God. Oh. My. God. Oh. My. God.

"Yes, please," he said to the bartender with a smile, before turning to me.

"I'm sorry I ran off earlier. I wasn't even able to introduce myself."

My mouth was still open. It was very embarrassing actually. I was unable to say anything, and all the while my mind was screaming, "Oh my God! Are you kidding me?! Pierce Brosnan?!"

Who didn't know him after all? What woman in her right mind hasn't drooled over him? He certainly had a starring role in some of my adolescent fantasies! But it wasn't the fact that he was sitting beside me that had me totally stunned. It was Pierce Brosnan who massaged lotion on my back! Oh my God. No wonder I was putty in his hands! Duh, he was only one of the sexiest men alive!

I swallowed and composed myself, giving him a nervous smile as the bartender handed him his drink.

"That's okay, Mr. Brosnan," I said.

"Please, call me Pierce," he said.

"Monica," I told him my name.

"Would you like to get out of here and go for a walk, Monica?"

"I'd like that," I told him with a shy smile.

We grabbed our drinks and started walking to the beach. He no longer had a hat and sunglasses, and from the torch lights on the beach I could clearly see that he was indeed the man from this morning. He was wearing blue jeans, and a light blue button down shirt that was open at the collar and rolled up to his elbows. It was very laid back, but still very sexy. I thought again about what happened earlier and could feel my cheeks getting warm.

"You must think me very rude, to run off like that," he said as we walked on the water's edge. "I definitely had my reasons," he told me with a twinkle in his eyes. He had a very easy manner that had my nervousness quickly slipping away.

"Oh yeah?" I laughed.

"Definitely," he said. "I'm not sure you want to know, though."

"Hmm, are you gonna have to kill me if I found out?" I teased him.

He faced me and said huskily, "No, but I might have to do something else."

He started caressing my arm with his right hand and leaned in to whisper into my ear. "You were so delicious on that chair that I just wanted to eat you up. When you moaned, I just wanted to take you right there. That wouldn't have been good on a public beach in broad daylight, would it?"

I whimpered and leaned against him. God, he smelled good—aftershave, and sea, and man. Oh, lots of man!

Our glasses fell to the sand as he lowered his lips to mine. We were both surprised by the battle of tongues that followed. His kiss was hard and demanding and I gave back in equal measure, my arms wrapping around his back. I sucked his tongue as he grabbed my ass and molded my hips to his. I could feel his hard cock against my belly and it made my pussy ache with longing.

"Monica," he growled, his voice full of passion. "I want you. Come to my room, please."

"I want you, too."

That was all the answer he needed. He grabbed my hand and led me down a quiet stone path leading to his room. I'm sure at that time the angel over my shoulder was giving me second thoughts because this really wasn't my style. The devil won, however.

I deserved this. I needed to enjoy myself. At least there was no chance this man could turn out to be a psycho murderer or a runaway fugitive. He was Pierce Brosnan, one of the very few celebrities I actually lusted after! There was no way I'd pass this up.

We arrived at his room, which turned out to be a large suite. The moment we got inside and closed the door behind us, we couldn't get our hands off each other. He pushed me against the door and kissed me again, harder than before. I kissed him back and tangled my hands in his thick, dark hair. He trailed kisses down my neck and I couldn't help but moan. I started fumbling with his shirt buttons and ran my hand over his chest, down to his rock hard abs. He slipped the dress straps down my shoulders and cupped my breasts. I moaned again and pulled him closer to me. He unzipped my dress, letting them fall to the floor and exposing my sheer bra and lace, thong panties.

"You're beautiful," he said as he buried his face between my breasts, barely contained by my bra. "What is it about you? You make me crazy," he moaned against my lips before capturing them again.

By this time, my pussy was so wet I could feel my juices start to drip down my thigh. I wanted to touch him, and I wanted him inside me.

I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans, exposing boxer briefs desperately trying to contain his cock. I pulled his clothes down his hips, freeing his erection. It was so hard, and definitely the biggest I'd ever seen or touched. I clamped my hand around it and started rubbing it, loving how it felt against my hand.

"Oh god, that feels so good," he groaned, and swiftly unhooked my bra. My breasts were now exposed and he took no time sucking one nipple into his mouth, and then the other.

I was quivering. His lips felt so good on my nipples and I could feel them now, taut and hard, my nipples and areola swollen. He reached behind me and cupped my ass, and then dipped a finger into my pussy from behind. That sent me bucking forward and moaning loudly as his finger made its onslaught on my pussy.

"Pierce, fuck me now please," I begged him.

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to the bedroom, his finger still inside me. It was a bit difficult, with his jeans still around his hips but we made it. He laid me on the four poster bed while he stood beside it. He spread my legs, and moved my thong to the side to reveal my slit. He dipped two fingers inside and moaned, "You're so wet, Monica."

"Uh-hmm," I moaned loudly, as he fingered my pussy.

"I want you now," he growled. He removed his fingers and I screamed when I felt him bury his cock in my pussy in one swift move.

"Oh, yes, yes!" I pushed my hips against him, meeting his every thrust.

"Ah, that feels so good! You're so tight, baby," he said, holding my legs against his chest as he pushed his cock deeper into me. He grabbed one of my breasts and started massaging it while he fucked my pussy. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass, and that turned me on even more. My left hand was squeezing my left breast, while my other hand was guiding his hand on my other breast.

"Oh yes Pierce, fuck me harder!" I screamed. I was squeezing and thrusting so hard, and I was going crazy. It felt so good! Pierce was grunting and pounding my pussy like there was no tomorrow. His cock felt amazing, filling my pussy to the brim. I felt the pressure building, and when he rubbed my clit with his finger, I screamed. "I'm gonna cum! Oh yes don't stop, that feels so good!"

I groaned and bucked as my orgasm hit me like a wave, sending me spiraling into the abyss. Pierce pumped my pussy deep and hard three more times before he grunted and pulled out, cumming all over my abdomen, then collapsing on top of me.

When we finally stopped panting, he kissed me on the lips and said, "That was amazing. You're amazing, Monica. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Far from it," I smiled.

"That's good," he said. "How long are you staying in Cabo, by the way?"

"I go home next week," I replied.

"Hmm. We have one week then," he said with a mischievous grin before rolling on top of me and taking my lips in another hungry kiss.