The Actress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I did this I felt Jackie's hands close on either side of my head and push my face forward. Carefully, I stuck out my tongue between her lips and searched out her clitoris. I had little trouble getting my tongue in and found what I was looking for very quickly as it stood proud of the surrounding damp folds.

Holding her knickers aside with one hand I used the finger and thumb on my free hand to part her lips a little further and then made some large, exaggerated licks up and down her vagina, ending each one with more pressure on her clit.

Jackie was starting to breathe faster as I started to concentrate more on her clit which sucked gently and licked hard between sucks. My saliva was mixing with her juices and she was really wet as her excitement grew.

"You can do this to me all night," she purred as pushed my face as close as it would go to open honey pot from where I continued to lap up the feast.

Suddenly there was a loud banging on the front door. I froze and Jackie's thighs clamped hard on to my head, crushing my ears in the process.

My heart stopped and expected to hear shouting, but after only a few seconds, which felt like an eternity, we could hear knocks on other doors in the street as late night revelers made their way home.

"I thought that must be your boyfriend," I said to Jackie when she relaxed and released my head from her vice like grip.

"So did I for a second, but he's away so it couldn't have been. But what a surprise he would of got if it was him," she giggled.

She then wriggled and pushed down her knickers.

"Fuck me now John, fuck me. I want you and can't wait," she demanded, laying back on the bed and opening her legs wide.

I half stood and leaned forward until my penis was just inches from her open vagina. I reached forward and eased my foreskin back a little and then pressed the tip of my knob between her open lips. Then ever so slowly I pushed it in. She was surprisingly tight around my modest 7 inch dick and when I was in half way up my shaft and I stopped and withdrew out a little.

I repeated this slow stroke, going in a little deeper and then a little deeper until I was all the way in.

"Is that good?" I asked Jackie as I began to pump in and out of her with a slow but firm rhythm.

"Yes," she answered in a dreamy voice.

I continued to pick up speed and as I did this Jackie began to thrust her hips upwards to meet my downward stroke and maximize the impact.

"Fuck me harder, harder," she asked as the sensation of the moment began to take over my body again and I felt like I was in a dream like state of pleasure that I did not want to come to an end.

As I thought off the urge to come I could feel Jackie starting to thrash about and then she suddenly stiffened, closed her legs around my waste and pulled me deep in to her, holding me their as her orgasm came.

"Ok baby?" I asked and she kissed me in answer.

"Let me turn over," Jackie then said and she I slowly withdrew from her at which point she moved on to all fours, kneeling on the bed and supporting her weight on her arms.

"Now, fuck me hard from behind," she instructed.

I moved closer and my shaft was soon imbedded in her wet pussy again. I placed one hand on each hip and as I thrust in to her I pulled Jackie back on to my cock as hard as I dare.

Working like this it was long before I felt the urge to come myself and I had only just managed to say, "I can't stop myself Jackie, I'm going to come," when my dick jerked and began to spasm as my sperm filled her.

After coming I gave a few more strokes as my erection began to die before slipping out of that lovely warm hole.

We lay next to each other on the bed and fell asleep, waking about an hour later as the birds began to chirp outside announcing the arriving dawn. Jackie went off to the bathroom and I climbed under her duvet as it was feeling a little nippy.

When Jackie came back in to the room she leaned close to me and whispered, "What would you think if I worse a nurses uniform?"

I was a little taken aback by this question and mumbled, "I'm not sure, is it likely to happen?"

Jackie went to the large wardrobe in the corner of the room and took out a suit bag. She then disappeared to the bathroom.

When she returned she was wearing a short all-in-one white nurses outfit, figure hugging and open low at the front showing the edge of a white push up bra. The outfit was so short that I could see she was wearing white stockings and she had perched a small nurse's hat on her head, having tied her hair up in a bun.

A fake stethoscope hung round her neck and the end of this sat between her breasts, and she had slipped on a pair of bright red high heeled shoes for effect.

I felt my dick immediately grow hard again as Jackie came close to the bed and did a small twirl.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"I, I don't know what to say," I stammered.

"Well, I better exam you," she suggested as she could see I genuinely was lost for words.

She then pulled back the duvet and leaned over me running the stethoscope down my chest and stopping when she reached my crotch.

"This looks a little sore," she observed as she pushed back my foreskin and looked at my swollen head. "I better suck the poison out of it."

With that she began to suck my stiff penis for the second time. As she did this climbed on to the bed and straddled me, facing my feet so her arse was point to my face. She then moved backwards up my body then leaned forward so I her uniform rode up her body and I could see she wasn't wearing any pants but her stockings were held up by a garter belt.

I didn't need an invitation and as Jackie sucked and wanked my cock I started licking her pussy and periodically swapped my tongue for a finger.

Jackie would wriggle from time to time and on one occasion my tongue slipped from her crack and moved dangerously close to her back passage.

When I moved it away she showed her disappointment with a sigh and so I licked back towards her tight little but hole and then let my tongue dance across it a few times.

Jackie, still sucking me put her hands back, grabbed her arse cheeks and pulled them apart so her arse opened. As my tongue pushed in Jackie pushed herself back so my tongue could penetrate a little deeper.

Her hole soon quite wet from my saliva and plucking up some courage I poked the tip of my right index finger in to it. I hesitated in case Jackie objected but she responded by grabbing my hand and pushing so my finger went deeper.

Now, gently fucking her arse with one finger on my right had, I used my left hand to rub Jackie's pussy. This made her wild with excitement and she spat out my cock as she moaned. "Put two fingers in me," she suddenly begged and I complied.

In what seemed like moments Jackie came to another orgasm, her juices flowing down my left hand.

When this subsided she flopped off my fingers, disengaging both her holes.

Turning now to face me Jackie pulled her uniform top down and she eased her tits so the tops of them and her nipples were visible out of her push up bra.

She then straddled me again, this time facing me, so she could lower herself on to my iron-hard erection.

I was laid flat and Jackie was in an upright position, knees each side of my ribs.

As my cock disappeared up her pussy she began to ride me, rising from her hips and soon working me in to frenzy such that as she came down on top of my cock I thrust upwards in to her. I was transfixed to watch as she bounced up and down and at the same time played with her tits with one had and managed to rub the top of her pussy with the other.

I was almost at the point of ejaculating when she suddenly stopped and lifted off me. Kicking off her shoes she stood on the bed. I backed up unsure of what she was doing until I reached the head board and continued to back in to a sitting position, my back against the padded headboard.

Jackie came closer and then bent her knees so her crotch was at the same level as my face.

"Put a finger up my arse again," she said.

I did this, putting my right forefinger up in her tight hole again. It was a little dry so I pulled it out, spat on it and tried again.

"Now, fuck me and I'll come on your face," she explained.

I gently began to ease my finger in and out of her arse. As I did this Jackie pulled open her pussy and her right index and middle fingers went high in to her crack so she could rub what I guessed was her G-spot. She did this she used the middle finger on her left hand to stroke her clit whilst the other fingers held her lips open.

Again I could smell Jackie's scent as she was so close to me. I yearned to reach out and pull her pussy on to my face, but stuck to the task I been given.

Jackie's stroking and rubbing and probing increased in pace and she then suddenly stopped and I was struck in the face by a warm jet of liquid shortly followed by a second and a third. I couldn't resist any longer and pulled Jackie's crotch on to my face and lapped hungrily on her gaping pussy, feeling the warm, acrid liquid run down my neck.

Licking the last drops off and feeling Jackie flinch each time my tongue touched her clit, I grabbed my cock and jerked myself off, shooting my own load after just a few strokes and cursing myself for my weakness.

Weak for our exploits and a lack of sleep we both collapsed in a heap on the bed and slept until mid morning.

After bathing together and not being able to avoid a quick fuck in the kitchen over the table whilst making breakfast, I left to catch my train home and avoid being around when Jackie's boyfriend brought her daughter back.

I told her how much I enjoyed myself and we agreed we would see each other again. However, she was going away for a week and would phone me when she got back.

During that time I was going crazy thinking about Jackie. I wanted to speak to her, to call her every day and tell her I missed her and wanted so badly.

A week passed and then a fortnight and then a month and I didn't hear from Jackie. I sent a few emails and texts and felt really low.

It hit me then that I was becoming obsessed with this woman after just one night of passion. I spotted the trap and could understand that perhaps she driven these other men who had more of her in to frenzy.

I walked away, avoiding the trap and never saw her again.

12