The Actress

Story Info
I got the part.
1k words
2.97
25.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elphaba69
elphaba69
24 Followers

When she got the call from the agency, Alexa had jumped for joy. She could not believe she had landed this role. It was a dream come true. Now all she had to do was find the studio. She felt incredibly lost in the maze of buildings.

Just as Alexa was about to give up, she found it. She entered Stage 16 and was met by the director, Bill Westman. "Let me give you a quick tour of the place before we get started. I always like my cast to be comfortable in their surroundings," said Bill.

"Thank you, Mr. Westman," said Alexa.

"There's no need to call me Mr. Westman. Bill is just fine," said Bill. They continued to walk around the soundstage and Bill pointed out specific aspects of the production. When the tour ended Bill asked, "So what do you think of our little production?"

"I am honored to be a part of it," Alexa said.

"If you step into my office we can make this official," Bill said.

When Bill and Alexa entered Bill's office, Alexa was amazed. She had expected a make shift office with maybe a metal desk and a few mismatched desk chairs. Instead she was faced with pure opulence. The desk was made of solid oak and the chairs were plush. There was even a little area with a couch and a small table. "Just take a seat anywhere. I'll be with you in a moment. I need to get the contract out of my desk drawer," Bill said. He then walked around the other side of his desk and bent down.

Alexa took a seat on the couch. It was so comfortable. She had this sudden desire to kick off her shoes and stretch out. She didn't dare though. This was a business meeting and she needed to act professionally.

Finally Bill came out from behind his desk. She was not only carrying Alexa's contract. He was also carrying a bottle of champagne and two glasses. "I thought after you sign your contract we could have a little champagne to celebrate," Bill said. He placed the champagne bottle as well as the two glasses down on the table. Then he handed the pen to Alexa. As Alexa signed the contract, Bill popped the cork on the champagne. "Let's have a toast," said Bill. He poured two glasses and handed one to Alexa. He raised his glass, "Here's to an amazing production." Just as they were about to clink glasses, Alexa's glass tipped forward and spilled all over the front of Bill's pants.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Alexa said. She grabbed some tissues from her purse and began patting the front of Bill's pants. "I'm so clumsy." She continued to pat down the front of his pants.

"Alexa stop," Bill said.

"Why? If I don't get it all out it's going to stain," Alexa said.

"Alexa, it's okay. I always have a spare pair of pants just in case. Bill got up and went to a small coat closet. He stripped off his pants.

Alexa could not help but sneak a peek at Bill's butt. He had the perfect rear.

"Do you see something you like?" asked Bill.

Alexa blushed. "What could you possibly mean?"

"Don't play coy with me. I saw you checking out my ass," said Bill. He walked back over to the couch and sat down.

"This just feels so strange. I never expected to be attracted to you. I feel a little silly," Alexa said.

"Don't feel silly. You are not the only one who was hiding an attraction. You are hot. I have been having trouble staying professional," Bill said. He slid closer to Alexa on the couch.

Alexa backed up until she reached the arm of the couch. She gulped. "I'm not sure if this is proper. After all you are my boss."

"I understand. It might be better if we just got it out of our system," Bill said as he leaned in to capture her mouth.

When they broke the kiss, Alexa could barely breathe. Just when her breathing was returning to normal, Bill leaned in for another kiss. This time Alexa wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned back onto the arm of the couch. This pulled Bill down on top of her. Even though she was still fully clothed, she could feel every muscle of his well toned body upon her own.

Bill's hands found the buttons of Alexa's blouse and slowly slipped them open. As he worked his way down, Bill admired Alexa's body as if he was unwrapping a present. He could not believe how beautiful she was. From her supple breasts to her gorgeous legs, Bill truly wondered what he had done to deserve this.

All of this attention was causing Alexa's nipples to stand at attention. It was also causing a wonderful sensation in between her legs.

The way that Alexa was looking at him was causing his cock to become hard as a rock. When she slid his boxers down, his cock jumped out into her hand. As she slid her hands up and down his shaft, he felt as if he might explode. He slowly pushed off of Alexa. "If you keep this up I'm going to explode right here on this couch." Then he slowly slid his hands up her legs to her wet lips.

As soon as he reached the apex of her legs, she began to shutter. This feels amazing she thought to herself. In the middle of one of her moments of shuttering, she felt him slowly insert his throbbing cock into her wet lips. At first, he started out so slowly. Then he picked up the pace. Alexa met him thrust for thrust.

Suddenly Bill grabbed onto Alexa. She could feel his heat pouring into her like hot magma. Afterwards they lay in each others arms for a while.

A short time later, they both decided it was time to leave. "I'll see you on set bright and early tomorrow morning," Bill said.

"See you tomorrow," Alexa replied and walked out the office door.

elphaba69
elphaba69
24 Followers