The Actress and the Whore

Story Info
An actress seeks perfection for her next role.
6.6k words
4.44
16.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look a little-lost darling; I'm guessing you're not here for a little action babe?" The woman laughed as she leant on the edge of the open car window.

Emily's blush was unseen in the dark dimly lit street. She had been driving up and down the long road for the last thirty minutes. Firstly, trying to decide which girl might be the best to stop and secondly to pluck up the much-needed courage.

"I give directions for free, but anything else will cost ya," the woman said with a toothy smile. "We don't get many women down here, especially not rich looking babes driving expensive cars like you," she added with a little laugh.

"How much do you charge?" The words stammered out in a whisper as if trying not to let anyone hear. Not that there was anyone within two hundred yards.

"Fifty for a hand job, seventy for oral and both together I'll do a hundred. Special discount as you're a pretty one."

Emily gulped and felt herself judder at the thought of another woman touching her.

"Okay, both." Emily blurted out quickly before she lost her nerve.

It was a ridiculous amount of money to pay, but the women seemed to have what she needed - the right mix of age, clothes and just a hint of dirty.

The prostitute jumped into the car, and it moved off quickly as she directed to an old hotel. It had seen better days, the sign flickered randomly, the dirt covered a once cream paint, and the windows half boarded. They pulled into the car park and stopped in the dark corner under the branches of an overgrown oak tree.

The prostitute introduced herself as Gail as she offered her hand. Emily went to shake it. "That'll be a hundred babe," she said laughing at the futile polite gesture to shake hands.

Emily gave a faint smile, too nervous for anything else, as she grabbed her purse from the pocket in the door.

"Why don't you pop your panties off, if you're wearing any that is, and drop the seat?" Gail said pushing the money down the inside of her ankle boot.

"No, I just want to talk."

"Look, babe, you've got thirty minutes and how we spend that time is up to you. Personally, a hundred for a chat is a might bit much."

"No honestly, I just want some information."

"Suit yourself, but if you change your mind, I can assure you it will much better than any boyfriend or husband will ever give you."

Emily blushed the whole time she explained that she was researching a character for a new stage play currently in production. She wanted some help with clothes, language, mannerisms. "I want my character to be as real as possible."

Gail stared at the women sat in the driver's seat a moment without reply. She had been on the game for five years now, and this was a first even for her. Not that there were any firsts left when it came to sex though.

"I guess I could teach you one or two things them posh schools and drama classes couldn't."

Emily felt a significant relief at her words. It had been a long day since she came up with the mad idea and an even longer ten minutes in the car explaining it.

"Does the thought of being a hooker turn you on? Gail asked. "Are you excited now?"

The blush said everything. The conversation quickly deflected elsewhere.

"I want to look authentic, a real trashy pro who would take a punter down any alley for a quickie," Emily explained looking down nervously away from the almost lustful stare of Gail.

"So, Miss high and bloody mighty actress picked me because you think I look a cheap tart, good for nothing except a quick fuck or suck in the alley."

"Gosh, look I'm sorry, the words came out wrong. I didn't mean you looked that way. I chose you because I could see you weren't too young and had experience."

Gail gave a big laugh. "Yeah, I got experience alright. Ok, Miss la-de-dah I guess I can help. You come back tomorrow night, say eight, and I'll show you a few tricks, might even let you watch me with a trick."

Emily felt yet another shudder in her shoulders at the words, yet also rising excitement, realising that her wild idea might actually happen.

"Ok, a few things to remember. No posh clothes or jewellery," Gail said grabbing her wrist and looking at the gold bracelet. "No handbags or purse or money."

"Ok, I get it. Best be safe."

The prostitute laughed once more. "No, you don't get it, babe. Safe would be staying in your nice apartment across town. And no car, leave it at home and get a taxi or bus."

With those words, she was out the car and across the car park.

*****

Emily was on edge all afternoon, the constant reminder about what had happened and what tonight might bring popped into her head at random moments. Little things would trigger those naughty thoughts that would make butterflies in her tummy, and further down. Luckily her morning had been busy with her agent and a meeting at the bank. Now she was trying, somewhat in a tizzy, to pick out plain clothes. It was worse than trying to decide a dress for a formal engagement.

One empty wardrobe later and a pair of plain navy trousers and a plain black blouse are hanging on the back of the bathroom door as she took a shower. The washing of her naked body triggered it all over again. Nipples aching, her senses alive as she soaped all over. She left between her legs until last, knowing the first rub of her hands would determine whether it was a five-minute shower or a ten minute one.

The avoidance of touching between her legs in case she went off pop. Her friend in college had always used the words 'going off pop' when describing their overactive sex lives, Emily had just listened, cringing at the vulgarity, yet secretly inside her heart would flutter sending sensation southwards.

The drizzle of the water on her thighs, the soap bubbles slathered across her hot sex were bringing her ever closer, despite the voices inside chit chattering this was not supposed to happen. It was close, but thankfully she managed to keep her senses under control.

A little after seven the taxi picked Emily up from her apartment. Her tummy felt squishy with nerves, and her breathing was a little ragged. In the shower earlier, the touches on her thighs had made her acutely feel very sexy, it mixed with nerves to give a most unusual and unknown sensation. She had entirely no idea what would happen tonight, but that uncertainty was what made it so amazingly thrilling.

The taxi stopped a few streets away. Emily's destiny with a whole new experience. Hoping the look would not attract too much attention, in fact, wishing for no attention. No make-up except a little neutral lipstick, no jewellery and the only money was in the black everyday flat shoes. It had felt a little weird when first put there, but now it was overtaken by other thoughts.

Emily went to look at her watch, which wasn't there. With no idea of what time it was, she stopped on the corner of the street. The street where she was about to get her first taste of an adventure that would lead god knows where in the next few hours. The crazy idea to help her in preparing for her newest, and possibly most prominent role to date sprung out of nowhere one night in bed. The character had been keeping her awake for a few hours, always nagging at her, was it the right part for her, was she taking on too much. Everyone, from the Director who had picked her, her Agent, and her friends had said it was right, but as usual, Emily had self-doubts aplenty. That was until, well her wandering mind, came up with the mad idea to see first hand what it was like with a real prostitute.

She could see a couple of girls further down on the opposite side, but neither looked even vaguely like Gail. A car pulled up, Emily suddenly panicked, maybe he thought she was 'open for business'. Turning her back she hoped it would go away. It didn't, and she wondered what it was doing. A furtive look over her right shoulder told her that he was talking on his mobile. A deep breath and a sense of relief came rapidly over her.

Gail slowly sauntered out of the darkness and towards the figure stood lost on the corner. Emily was so relieved when she saw her new friend.

*****

The inside of the hotel was interesting, to say the least. It was a cross between early Victorian and late decay. The wallpaper was brown, probably not its original colour, the carpet threadbare and the smell made your eyes water. Emily trod very carefully up each of the wooden steps for fear of treading in something she couldn't see as the lights were none almost existent.

A door opened along the corridor, and a young woman in a dirty white dressing gown stood with a cigarette hanging out of her red smeared lipstick lips as a short, rotund man scurried out buttoning up his jeans. Gail and the girl nodded and smiled only to each other as they passed, the need for words was superfluous.

The room was like the rest of the hotel, dark and dirty. It had a king size bed with a big box of condoms on it, a stand-up shower and a once white toilet in the corner. The room wreaked of stale sweat, piss and sex. It looked like it had not seen a vacuum in a good few years and a duster would have gotten lost in the dust. Emily adjusted her eyes and nose to room as the door closed behind her. Another surge of shock and excitement made her judder.

Gail dropped a dirty screwed up bag on the bed. Emily wondered where it came from and what it was.

"I got you some clothes to try on. Not sure if they fit, but we can have a look and see."

After being tipped from the black bin liner and Gail sifted through them as Emily watched with her mouth agape at the short skirts, boob tubes and a pair of at least six-inch heel white boots.

"Babe if you wanna look the part I suggest you start stripping."

Emily hadn't thought about this part. Now suddenly she felt a whole lot shy and the thought of undressing in this hell hole and in front of a woman, a woman who would not hesitate in taking advantage of her given a chance.

Gail chuckled as Emily stood wondering if and where to start.

"Hey, did you think you would be following me around in those clothes?" Another laugh as she held up the boots. "No babe, tonight you're gonna look and act like a dirty whore."

Each item of clothing removed made her blush deeper and deeper. Emily, not used to undressing in front of people, let alone another woman, and a prostitute at that. The feel of her bare feet on the 'carpet' made her feel dirty, she wanted to shower, but that looked just as disgusting. She stood in just her knickers, the most unattractive pair she could find amongst the thongs she usually wore.

"Time to drop those drawers, your ladyship. We need to see the little kitty that's gonna earn us some money." Gail snickered as Emily stood trying, unsuccessfully, to cover her modesty.

Emily whisked them and put them on the bed. She cringed as she saw Gail smile and nod at her.

"Kinda like what I see. Turn around and let me feast on that ass."

Turning around slowly she felt the carpet, at least she thought it was carpet, stick to her bare feet. "I bet you work out to keep it that tight." The comment was followed by a sultry "Oh yeah."

"First thing babe we need you to lie on the bed and open your legs so that we can get rid of the curlies."

Emily shot back around. "No way am I doing that. I keep my bikini line neatly trimmed, and I get a wax now and again."

"You will keep it as bare as the day you were born. Time is money around here, and you don't want to have to comb jizz outta it every time."

A shocked Emily, mouth open in a shocked gape, had a sudden vision flash of white sticky stuff on her pubic hair.

"Look, Gail, may I remind you that I am just supposed to be just observing here. It's not like I am going to have sex with anyone."

Gail smiled her best toothy grin. "Babe, you said you wanted to be authentic, so I am showing you exactly what it would be like. If you wanna change your mind say now and I can go find me some business out there."

Torn between yes and a walk out of the door Emily contemplated it a moment as she wondered why Gail always called her 'babe' and never her actual name, perhaps she didn't remember it or indeed want to remember it. After all her 'punters' were usually just nameless men, who passed through her lips or legs probably only once.

The exfoliating of her hairs was degrading as she lay back. Gail with the aid of a cheap razor, a new one luckily, and a can of cream stripped her bare leaving Emily with a frustrating burning sensation between her legs. The towel she used to wipe up vigorously rubbed gave her a new thrill to contend with. Emily saw Gail run the tip of her tongue along her top lip a few times and knew that she was imagining licking her vagina. It added to the ever-growing sensation down below.

The 'uniform' as Gail told Emily had to make you stand out. Emily would undoubtedly stand out in any crowd and for a long distance.

The green, almost fluorescent tube top certainly left nothing to the imagination. While not the most endowed up top even she could see her nipples pressing through the fabric. The skirt was a little more conservative in colour if nothing else, it was purple with a slit up either side. The footwear, which she put hurriedly on to get her feet off the filthy and possibly dangerous carpet, were the white very high heel boots.

Emily squealed when handed a pair of white lace panties. "No way am I wearing those."

Gail laughed. "It's all part of the outfit babe. They will make you feel like a real scrubber down there. Now get them on so I can do your makeup."

Post office red lipstick, thick foundation and makeup were all topped with purple glitter eyeshadow and black eyeliner. The final item to complete the transformation was a blonde wig, a little tight over her new recently dyed brunette bob hairstyle but they made it work.

Gail clapped as Emily stood and looked in the mirror at the new person she had become. Everything that she saw said dirty, tramp whore, even down to her panties showing when she moved even slightly.

"They are going to love you out there."

Gail smiled, and Emily smiled back at her. She certainly looked the part now. Here in the room, no identity, no possessions except a small amount of money to get a taxi home later. She was not an actress on the stage; she was a hooker who only had one thing to offer, sex. The thought gave her a chill or was it a thrill, as she stood staring back at what had become of her.

She had gone from nervous and excited, to total excitement. Her sex juiced up some more. At least she wouldn't wreck the already disgusting knickers.

Finally, Emily, when she wasn't looking, got a squirt of perfume. It smelt disgusting, the sort of thing you get at cheap market stalls in holiday destinations. Gail laughed as she sprayed yet more, making an already frantically waving Emily choke for a moment.

"Turn them wild with desire this will babe."

It all came to an abrupt halt as the door swung open and there stood a tall man in a long leather coat. He was sort of ugly with long greasy, dirty blonde hair. Emily guessed he was in his forties, but maybe he was younger.

"Hi Tony," Gail said. "This is Emily, the posh bitch I told you about."

Tony nodded at Gail and then spent a few moments looking up and down at the 'posh bitch' stood almost quivering back at him. He smiled a toothless grin.

"This will be your room tonight. Gail will show you what to do and more importantly what not to do. Any money you make will be handed over to Gail. Not to worry about cops and weird fuckers because we'll keep you safe and sound. As long as you do what Gail says that is."

It was said without him seeming to move his lips and in a deep throaty tone.

Emily finally found her voice having digested the words 'any money you make' and realised that he assumed she was here to start being a prostitute for real.

"Look I think you may have this wrong. I only wanted to observe Gail for a night. I'm not a whore."

"You sure look like one," Gail said, the big smirk still sat on her bright red lips.

"Look, if it's money you want then I can pay," Emily said grabbing at her shoe and taking out a handful of notes.

Tony was suddenly interested at the sight of money. He grabbed it from the shaking hand and stuffed it in his coat pocket.

"Still not enough though. I am a fair man though, and I will let you off with just giving blow jobs for tonight."

"No, no I can't."

Tony lost patience and grabbed her over his knee, and he gave her four rapid spanks on her bare arse, it wasn't genuinely naked, just that the skirt and panties didn't cover much in that position. Emily screamed to be let go, but she just got another volley of four with his massive right hand.

Gail stood close by and laughed as Emily's bum turned pink and then quickly red.

"Fuck, please stop. Please, I'll do it."

"You'll do what," Tony demanded.

"Ouch, shit, I'll work for you."

"Why?"

"Because you helped me," Emily cried out unable to say what he wanted her to.

"Prove it by telling me what you are," he said

"I'm a whore," Emily finally said, sobbing.

"And whose whore are you?"

"Yours, I'm your whore."

Emily cried out some more as yet another four hard whacks landed on her already hot bum.

"That's a good girl. Now let's see what you can do for me."

He pushed Emily off his lap and onto the filthy carpet while undoing his trousers.

Emily composed herself as she knelt on the putrid floor and rubbed her stinging warm cheeks, glad in a strange sort of way it was only her arse cheeks that had gotten slapped. She could see the semi-rigid cock twitching against his trousers as she reached out to put the cock in her mouth.

"Come on now, you gotta show your punter a good time even if you don't mean it. Lick it as well as sucking it. All the way down and make sure you tickle the balls. Oh yeah, some men like that. You'll soon get the hang of it. Just keep'em dangling on edge for a while and then bang. Yeah and make sure they wear a rubber."

Emily hardly had time to nod when she felt him stiffen.

The force of the shot of sperm took her by surprise, but she managed to keep most of it in her mouth. A little trickled down her throat which made her gag for a brief moment. Tony stood, zipped himself up and watched as Emily with puffed cheeks swirled it round like a mouth gargle remembering to lick those painted lips a couple of times.

"Don't you fucking dare swallow or spit it out. Just roll around your mouth a minute and then lick your lips. You work until midnight," Tony said. "That will make you worth the time and trouble."

*****

Semi-naked, with the taste and smell of cheap perfume complimented with jizz constantly up the nose, Gail dragged Emily, who was now feeling humiliated, up and down outside the hotel. The firm tits and tight ass on show to everyone that passed. Compared to most of the other girls out tonight she looked hot despite enough makeup to get a job at a clown show.

Minutes later and a big black car stopped. Gail leaned in the window. A minute later and the two are striding quickly behind the hotel.

"You can play lookout while I fuck him in the back of the motor," Gail said as they approached the far corner of the car park. "And don't forget to watch me in action as well, you might learn something," Gail added with her usual grunt of a laugh.

Emily saw the tall skinny man jump in the back seat. He was kind of ugly as well, but she guessed that did not matter when he was paying the bill. A rubber was rolled on the long thin cock as Gail hitched up her skirt, slipped her panties to one side and straddled it.

There was no introduction, no foreplay, push it in and off she went. Up and down she rode the cock as Emily tried not to look. It was almost impossible not to though. Her thighs squeezed involuntary together as she glanced briefly across the car park and then back in the rear window of the rocking car.

12