The Ad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does that feel?" he asked.

"It's good... I like it" she replied.

Suddenly a pinch on the other one. Again she gasped as a jolt of pleasurable pain surged through her body. She could feel his hot breath on her throbbing breasts as he sucked on her nipple to get it rock hard. He bit down and another surge of pain rushed through her. Pussy had started dripping with juices again and she knew her reward was coming for being such a good slave.

My G spot was still bulging from the stimulation and he found it right away with his fingers. She could feel his cock pushing against her inner thigh as he pushed himself against her. He moved himself into position and plunged his cock deep into her. A feeling of ecstasy rushed over her. Knowing it wouldn't take long at all to reach another orgasm. He moved himself out very slowly and then plunged in as deep as he could go. She could feel his hands around my neck in a slight choke hold. Thrilling chills rushed through her body form his hand grip on her neck to between her toes. She moaned louder now, he approved with smile.

Both their breathing became heavier as he sped up his rhythm. She could feel her orgasm building up and getting ready to explode again.

"Shall I go harder?" he asked and I nodded.

He was fucking me as hard as he could and with each thrust I could feel my g spot growing and wanting to explode. She couldn't hold back any longer. He held my head up by her throat and she screamed as the orgasm took over. Her pussy had clamped down around his cock and was pulsating with each wave. He was getting closer to his own orgasm as hers started to subside. He pulled out quickly and stood up, shooting his cum on her stomach, breasts and on her face. She could feel his cum running down her sides. She knew at that moment that she was now marked and was completely his.

This was a first for both of them, a first for him being my Dom and a first for me being his Sub. She has never felt as close to anybody as she does now to him. Natalie undoubtedly belongs to him in mind, body and soul and she belongs to no other.

Natalie lies on the bed in total and complete exhaustion and wonders what to do next,

Would she be able to move?

Would she be allowed to move?

Better yet, would her legs support her if she tried to walk?

Max gets off the bed and tells her not to worry and not to move. He reassures her that everything is ok and with that he leaves the room. He returns with a blanket, so soft and gentle, lays it over her still quivering body. He slides in beside her, lays his arm across her stomach; she lifts her head and lays it on his arm.

Max kisses her shoulder and squeezes her gently.

"Thank you." Natalie says smiling.

"Good night my love." He whispers into her ear.

She rolls slightly on her side and he nuzzles behind her, his chin resting in the nape of neck. Natalie snuggles into his forearm and closes her eyes, smile on her face.

She was in her masters arms now and felt safe, her mind returns to the ad, butterflies jump into her stomach again. Laying there next to him, she drifts off to sleep.

12