The Ad Ch. 03

Story Info
She wanted a threesome.
1.4k words
3.91
33.8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alainn
Alainn
62 Followers

Part Two: Jessica's Dream

When it crested, I was all but devastated. Powerful waves battered my senses until I was mindless with ecstasy. It was glorious. They were glorious.

Hands and mouths feasted on my flesh. Strong male bodies were pressed against mine, relentlessly driving me to the highest pinnacles of pleasure. I could feel my husband's calloused hands kneading my soft breasts; Dante's slick tongue was tasting the salty heat of my center. Cassidy was whispering hot words in my ear that had my hips rising to eagerly greet his wicked promises; my new lover let his fingers delve into me, penetrating me deep with dexterous skill.

What a wonderful husband I have, gifting me so delightfully.

I had never thought my husband might actually take this lifelong fantasy of mine seriously -- never thought he would be willing to make it come true. If I had not already been absolutely certain of his love for me, this act of selflessness would have proven it.

Exhausted -- utterly sated -- I drifted into the Dreaming. The world was awash with hazy white, like the heavy mists that creep in from the ocean. I could not see anything, but no sight was needed to know what was happening to me.

Pleasure washed over my body as lips gently loved me. Everywhere they touched sweet warmth infused. I could feel the damp, pliant cushion press against the arc of my right foot, as yet another brushed the tender skin just behind my ear. A tender kiss found the tip of my nose, and I smiled at the charm of it. Then my heart began to pound as an open mouthed kiss lead trails up the inside of my thighs. Each knuckle on my hands, that dip of my belly, the small of my back... even the curve of my derriere received lavish attention.

I was flushed with a passion that was slowly building in intensity. Every soft kiss had me whimpering, then the graze of teeth had my blood threatening to boil over. Before I could explode, I was eased with the soothing caress of tongues.

There was no need to cry out in expression of delight, no reason to offer a part of my body that I craved to have touched. My unseen seducers knew before I did where I needed them to touch. Here was a silent journey of pleasure that filled my heart with song. And when my body finally relinquished itself to the skill of the mouths', it was like an exhale of color and beauty.

When my eyes fluttered open, it was to a pair of heads -- one dark, the other blond -- bent over my body. Both were bestowing sumptuous kisses to their claimed breast.

It was amazing, I noticed, the different way each used their mouths to love me. Cassidy, knowing my body perhaps better than his own, had my left nipple caught carefully between his teeth, and his tongue lashed at it wetly with pendulous strokes. Dante, obviously an exceptionally skilled lover, was alternately suckling, plucking with lips and teeth, and tonguing my right nipple with tickling laps.

Silent, I watched and relished the attention my boys gave me. Having left my Dreaming, I could now hear, smell, and see everything, as well as feel it. There was the heavy musk scent of sex and passion in the air. Wet slurping sounds and heavy breathing came from the men at my breasts. And, utterly thrilled, I saw a hand snaking its way down my stomach. The dark color contrasted beautifully against the whiteness of myself, and, despite the thin pads of calluses, the touch was wondrously soft.

Dante let his fingers slide between the lips that sheltered the very center of me, and I bit back a gasp, wanting to watch them pleasure themselves with my body. Soon, however, I realized that it wasn't my body that was bring them pleasure.

Regardless of my attempts to pretend sleep, my body betrayed me to my lovers. My heart was skipping wildly, something they must surely could able hear since I couldn't hear the luscious sounds of Dante's continuous animalistic growls and Cassidy's aroused humming for the roar of my heated blood rushing in and out of my heart with the irregular thuds. No matter how hard I tried, my breath came and went with jerking gasps and long exhales. When three dark fingers slid within me, my legs widened slightly without my permission.

It had turned into a game for them. Who could wake Jessica the best? Well, the joke is on them; I couldn't tell which touch roused me from my contented sleep, I was being loved so well by both.

So, I let go of the last remnants of the Dreaming, and opened my eyes to my reality. And what a wonderful reality it is!

My husband saw my awareness first, having been laving my nipples with his proficient tongue, and so received the first kiss. It was as unhurried as the passing of eons, lingering over each other with long strokes of mingling tongues. He stole my breath and gave of his own. I suckled his lower lip into my mouth, where I nibbled and licked its fullness, before he could pull it away so he could seal his mouth to mine with a deep, open kiss.

I was so lost in the kiss, that I didn't even realize that Dante had abandoned his attentions on my clitoris. But he recaptured my interest as he explored the curves and swirls of my ear with the tip of his tongue. I turned to him, sliding a hand into his hair, and pulled him to my mouth.

His kiss was a different from my husbands as night and day. Where Cassidy was intoxicatingly deep, Dante was teasing nips followed by a plundering tongue. It was like he was investigating my mouth, running his tongue along the upper ridges of my mouth, darting quick forays down the soft underside my own tongue, and following the scalloped curve of my teeth so that he filled my mouth with his tongue so completely that I could hardly breath.

I felt a hand untangle mine from Dante's hair, the strong fingers ringing my wrist gently. Then silky fabric was wound round and round. I tried to see what Cassidy was doing, but Dante refused to relinquish my mouth. So I allowed them to do whatever they wanted, wondering what tantalizing things they would do to me once I was properly bound.

Once both my hands were loosely, inescapably tied to the headboard of the bed, my husband kissed along the curve of my neck. Chills raced, goose bumps rising across my entire body, and I shuddered from the unexpected sensitivity. Dante left my mouth to chase the tiny bumps down the left side of my body, Cassidy making a similar foray on the right. My hands tugged at the scarves that restricted my movements, desperate to touch them as they touched me. After a few minutes of futile squirming, I wrapped my fingers around the velvety silk, and held on tight.

Together, the men shifted me so that I was twisted; my upper body flat against the bed, my lower resting on my side. Dante took my leg and draped it over his shoulder and buried his face in my pussy. His hand rose to spread the lips and he let his tongue flick over my clitoris with fast, lashing strokes. I couldn't, however, completely enjoy his ministrations, for Cassidy was nuzzling his face in the cleft of my ass. His hands spread me apart, and I felt his tongue darting in to lave the wet heat around the tiny bud in the center. My body bucked, the sensations so new and overwhelming, but they held me firmly in their grasps; not allowing me to move an inch as they licked me wild.

Dante bit down on my clit as he slide a finger into my well, and Cassidy let his tongue slide along my cleft from top to bottom. Dante let his tongue follow the valleys of my lips and he stroked me from within, and Cassidy pressed a finger into the tight hole while he rimmed the edge. Frantic cries went unchecked as they pushed me over the edge of sanity. The dark, burning pleasure they had created with their sinful tongues exploded into a searing inferno...

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~
To be continued...
~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Alainn
Alainn
62 Followers