The Addicted Natural Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,132 Followers

But what happened when I woke up DOES matters. It matters a lot.

I remember very distinctly Fred telling me to wake up, and I obeyed, just as I obeyed everything he'd told me to do. I opened my eyes and stretched languidly, yawning, waking up by degrees. I felt WONDERFUL! I was on my back on the sheepskin rug by the fire, and its warmth felt luxurious. Fred was lying on his side, stretched out beside me, his eyes fixed on mine. The way he was looking at me made me blush, but I didn't drop my gaze from his. The firelight lit his face in an almost wondrous way, making his eyes darker than I remembered, his face stronger and leaner, his features sharper. Or had he always been like this and I simply hadn't noticed until then?

That feeling was back; the one I'd had before (hadn't I?). What was it? It was alien, whatever it was. I'd never felt it before tonight. His face was very near mine. His lips looked soft. He had a five-o'clock shadow; a faint beginning of whiskers making his cheeks and chin look ... manly. I suddenly had an almost overwhelming thought: what would his face feel like between my thighs as he licked me? I shuddered. Better to think about something else. His lips seemed less threatening. Nice lips.

"Are you going to kiss me?" I asked softly.

"I think I'd really like to," he replied, smiling.

"Okay."

And he lowered his face the last two inches and we were kissing. Just like that. Simple. No, not so simple at all. He was my best friend's husband! But if I didn't think about that ... mmmm ... it was suddenly very easy not to think of anything at all .... Yes, if I didn't think, it was simple after all. Me. Him. Us. Oh, this was very, very nice! I got a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach; a nice feeling, a feeling that I suddenly wanted to nurture. My nipples felt stiff and hard in the cool air. Air?

I broke the kiss with a gasp. "My clothes!" I should have shrieked, but the kiss had left me breathless. It came out as a sort of soft, accusing whisper. How could I not have noticed until now? But the answer to that was rather easy; I had been naked in my dream. It felt natural.

He smiled, and he blushed. Oh my gosh, he's cute when he blushes. "I'm sorry. It was necessary for you to remove your clothes. It aided me in taking you as deep as I needed to. And it worked. I was able to hypnotize you to the deepest possible level. You really are a remarkable subject. Could you feel yourself go that deep?" I felt myself nod involuntarily. I should be covering myself. I'm very shy. What was he going to do to me? "I'm sorry I didn't make you dress before I woke you," he continued. "You really are a very pretty girl. I must admit that I enjoy looking at you."

"No," I said softly. "My back ... It's hideous! You haven't seen my back!"

He laughed softly. "Of course I have," he said gently. "I thought we cured you of that silly notion." And he reached between us, gently grabbed my upper arm, lifted it and rolled me away from him. For some reason, I let him, and found myself with my breasts and stomach pressed into the softness of the sheepskin. He got onto his knees beside me, and before I could react or say anything, he bent forward and began kissing; small, light, gentle, lingering kisses, that traced the scars down my back, over my buttocks, back to the small of my back again, up toward my shoulders and down once more. I couldn't seem to protest or move because all at once I seemed to have forgotten how to breathe properly. An inhale became a gasp, and once inside me, the air didn't quite know how to get out again without making a sort of moaning noise.

His hands were busy, too, stroking my back and buttocks and the backs of my legs. After awhile, the right one became a persistent little fellow, and started pushing this way against one leg and pulling that way against the other until they were spread apart in a way that left me a little TOO vulnerable in everyone's definition of the word except his. His fingers stroked down my ass, across my pussy, took a little dip inside, and then continued on their journey to my clit. I came.

Oh God, how I came! I moaned loudly as I convulsed and jerked and arched and shook. When he began sliding his hand back up, away from my clit, I found myself on my knees, arching my butt up, trying to maintain contact. He laughed merrily and pressed his fingers against me again, then pushed them deep into my sopping cunt, brought them out again and rubbed some more. I didn't think I was ever going to stop. He put his fingers into me one last time and pulled sideways, toward him, and I toppled over onto my side in a sort of fetal position, my back against him, his hand trapped between my thighs. At long last, he pulled it free and the orgasm shuddered to a grudging halt. He waited patiently for me to catch my breath.

I rolled onto my back, and we were again in the same position we were in when I'd awakened from my trance. I looked up at him again, and suddenly I knew what that feeling was. That odd, foreign feeling. That strange feeling I'd been having all night. Hadn't I? Yes. Yes, it must have been that way from the beginning of the evening. It's the way it always was, and the way it always will be. Love. For the first time, I realized it was love. This is it, Diary. First and last, and it's for real. Truly, madly, deeply, and any other adverb you can possibly come up with. Absolutely nothing can compare.

My best friend's husband.

I shed a silent "Daddy tear" and felt it trickle down my cheek.

"Do you want me?" I asked quietly. "You can have me if you want me."

"I want you very, very much," he said, and kissed me again. It was just as good as the first one. I put my hands around his neck and held him, then slid them back around to his chest, where they started unbuttoning his shirt. He helped, not bothering to break the kiss. I sat up with him, his lips still on my own, and shuddered as he forced my mouth open with his tongue. My hands were back on his chest. Hairy. Hmmm, a hairy chest. I decided I liked it. He was working with his pants as I ran my palms across his torso and sides and back. Hairy back, too. He was nothing at all like Jay had been.

He stood abruptly, peeled off his socks, let his pants fall and kicked them aside, and then (drum roll, please!) he pulled down the boxer shorts.

Oh my God! He was ... he was ... massive! He was huge! Brenda was right! (Don't think about Brenda! Not now!) Was he going to put that thing into me? It couldn't be done! How did Brenda get it inside of her? She's smaller than I am. (Don't think about Brenda!) Oh God, he was big!

He smiled while I gawked. I didn't trust my voice with a task as complicated as speech. Grinning, he got back to his knees, then lay down on his back on the sheepskin rug, his hands propping his head from behind, lying between me and the fire. His prick (no, this was a COCK!) was standing at massive attention, pointing straight at the ceiling. I sat heavily and just stared. Nothing, and I mean nothing, was in the least comparable to Jay. It wasn't just the size, it was the way it stood erect. And ... something else. I thought I knew, but it took a bit of mental gymnastics to understand it was true. Jay hadn't been circumcised. Even erect, it had much more skin around the head. Fred's cock was truly ... I don't know ... different! Phallic and bare and raw and hard and (Oh! I can't begin to describe!) BIG! After gazing at him for eons, I just couldn't help lowering my face to it and taking it into my mouth.

He tasted good. I put as much of it in my mouth as I possibly could, then grasped him with both hands, one around his huge shaft and one cupping and squeezing his balls. He groaned, and I couldn't have been happier. I had to please him. Above all else, I had to please the man I loved, and from the sound of it, I was doing a passable job. I stroked and squeezed and sucked and moved my mouth up and down, bobbing my head, and then ... then in a moment of inspiration, I swallowed. I pushed my head way down, relaxed my throat, and swallowed ... swallowed his whole cock! I couldn't believe it! It just seemed to work, somehow. It was in my throat! He moaned again and grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me off.

"Wait!" I gasped. "Wait! I ... I can do it! I can get you in! You can come in my throat!" I tried to push back down again, but he wouldn't let me. "Please!" I moaned. "I need to please you! Come in my mouth!" I was suddenly frantic.

"Get above me," he ordered harshly. "Put it inside of you. I want to come there!"

And I was shocked into a moment of inactivity. Inside of me? As I was sucking him and sliding that monster into my throat, I'd developed the most amazing sensation in my cunt. It was very much like the dream I'd just had when the nasty man on the final landing of the stairway had wagged his tongue at me and I could feel it snaking into me down there. With Fred's cock, I had sucked, and the walls of my cunt seemed to stretch in sympathy for my poor, abused mouth. I swear, if I'd sucked him long enough, I think I might have had an orgasm. And now, faced with the reality of it, I wondered again if it was physically possible to get him in. But a moment was all I took. I was going to do this! I was going to do it if it killed me!

I crawled atop him, and finding that his stiff shaft wouldn't bend forward to line up properly with my hole, I stood flatfooted above him and squatted to work the massive invader inside of me. At first, the large head slipped up and down my slit, causing me to gasp and twitch each time it slid across my clit, but at last I got the head inside. Unfortunately, my feet chose that moment to clumsily slip out from under me, my legs splaying out, and I landed hard on my knees, his club-like cock crammed brutally inside me. I cried out, and so did he. I was so full (so very full!) that I was forced to bend forward to relieve the pressure inside me, thus smashing my full breasts against his hairy chest. I panted and moaned softly while I waited for my body to adjust.

"I did it," I gasped. "I got you inside me!"

"My God, you're tight," he replied. His hands stroked my back (He didn't hate it! He actually enjoyed stroking it!), and I thought that he was an extraordinarily gentle lover. How lucky Brenda was! (Don't think about Brenda!) He was pressing up into my belly, and I could feel him pushing against my stomach, causing me to pant. But he was pressing on something else in there, as well. Something I couldn't quite define. Something ... wonderful. Could I cum without him rubbing my clit? I decided that if he kept pressing against whatever that was, I not only could, I'd probably be unable to avoid it.

That thought brought me back to the matter at hand. I HAD to please him! It was the only true necessity that I felt must to be accomplished. I put pressure on my knees and lifted my body upward for a few inches. I could feel the walls of my cunt being pulled down, trying to follow the monster as it began to depart. I paused, hovering above him, the invader half in and half out, but he slid his hands down my back, grabbed handfuls of fleshy buttocks, and pulled me back down hard. A sound escaped me that was sort of an "Oh!" and sort of moaning grunt. It happened again, when, raising myself once more, he pulled me down again. Each time, that peculiar place inside of me was assaulted by the head of his marauding cock, and each time I wondered if I was going to be able to complete his pleasure before I became overwhelmed by my own orgasm. I tried not to think about it ... tried to think only about driving down onto his cock over and over ... over and over.

The sound I was making was keeping perfect cadence with my downward thrusts, which, with his urging, were enjoying a very pleasant increase of tempo. I tried SO HARD not to think about the special spot inside me, tried SO HARD to ignore it and just think about him, only him. But he let go of my ass and began kneading my breasts, pressing, tweaking, pinching. And finally, all there was left was the strange spot, a funny little wizard deep inside of me that magically overpowered every other thought. My body, the traitor. Almost there, I thought. Almost ....

The orgasm literally exploded inside me. I froze for a moment, but then redoubled my efforts as sounds of my groaning "Oh! Oh! Oh!" filled the room. His strong hands grasped my waist and held me down, pressing the huge cock directly against the miraculous spot, and though I tried to continue my thrusting, he totally commanded the situation. Finally, I just collapsed back against him, my breasts flattening between us. The cock began twitching against the spot, twitching, twitching, and he growled a loud curse as he held me tight.

We lay like that for a very, very long time, content to be in each other's arms, content to be physically joined. He softened, but still felt very large inside me. Finally, he gently rolled me off of him, and we made a sort of sloppy smacking sound when we finally parted "down there." I nestled into his arm, my head resting on his chest, and our breathing slowed more and more. My thoughts were a jumbled mess. I've never felt so happy and so sad at the same time. Brenda. The thought of her was always there, always trying to break into my reverie. Until, at last, she became all I could think about.

Fred began snoring softly. The fire had almost died completely, until only the glowing embers were left to cast a warm red glow on my lover. My married lover. Softly, quietly, gently, I disengaged myself and stood on shaky legs, looking down on him. Oh, how I loved him! I spotted my skirt and blouse draped over the large easy chair, and I quickly put them on and slipped into my sandals. I found my purse, and just as I turned to leave, a small flicker in the fire became a flame, and the room was drenched in dull yellow light. And there she was! Still lying just as we'd left her, the same little smile on her lips. Brenda was still stretched out on the couch, sleeping. She'd been there all the time! Been there while her best friend was fucking her husband in the same room! I've never felt such shame. I raced down the hall and out the front door into the darkness.

All of my life, I have despised the role of mistress in society. In literature, in movies, in the news, I believe a mistress can only bring pain and heartache. And now, it was me. Oh, but not just any mistress; oh no. I have to fall in love with my best friend's husband. I can't believe how I threw myself at him! I can't believe how good it felt. If I close my eyes, I can still feel him inside me. Irony simply could not be crueler. I'm in love. Finally in love! God, it hurts!

The sun has been up for almost an hour now. I've escaped sleep my last night, and though I'm so tired I can hardly think, I won't have to wait long. I have the four pills that were left over in their little plastic bottle, and I'll be going to the drug store within the hour for seven more. I'll take you with me, Diary, and write one last passage before I do the deed. Then I'll burn you. Heck of a thing to do to one who has listened so well for so long, isn't it? But first, I'll be able to tell you what happens when I say good-bye to Brenda. Stupid promise, but it has to be done.

I'll write soon, Diary.

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,132 Followers