The Addicted Natural Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers

"I'm sorry, Willie."

"I belong to you now, Frederick."

A burly guy in a yellow slicker and fireman's hat was suddenly beside me. "We have a live one here!" he screamed back over his shoulder.

"Her arm's pinned under that branch," I told him, pointing. "Want me to cut it?" I held up the saw.

"Better let us handle it, buster!" he said, and bent over Willie.

I backed off and left it to them. Thus endth my fifteen minutes of fame. I thanked the guy who had lent me the saw and gave it back to him, telling him he'd bought a good one. He beamed and wandered off.

I approached the girls. Dee was white with worry. "Is she ...?

"She's okay," I told them. "They should have her out in a few minutes."

And indeed they did. Brenda and Dee both rushed forward to her while the EMT guys carried her to the ambulance on a stretcher; and when I joined them, Dee turned to me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm going with her to the hospital!" she declared.

"Dee ..."

"I'm going with her!"

I sighed, took off my shirt, and put it on her. It didn't come close to hiding the fact that she was pregnant, but it did a passable job of covering her other assets. I asked for the name of the hospital they were taking her to, and then I stood with my arms around Brenda as we watched the ambulance pull away.

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers