The Addicted Natural Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,132 Followers

"WHAT!" Willie and I exclaimed in unison. I glanced at the white-haired beauty.

"You wouldn't want to use my abilities?" she asked, shocked. "You'd let them ... just ... go away?"

"He doesn't believe in them," Brenda said flatly. "If he chooses to keep you as a slave, he would want you only for yourself. He'd want you for who you are, not what you possess. He'd LOVE you, Willie."

The girl looked down and blushed beet red.

I gawked at my wife. "Are you out of your mind?! I can't just MAKE a girl love me!"

She laughed gaily. "Of course you can! She's a Natural. You can make her do anything you want!" She met my indignant stare with one of gentle patience. "Look at her! She's starting to fall in love with you already. And she's ALWAYS been in love with the IDEA of you." She reached up and stroked the hair above my ear, a habit she has when she's trying to be endearing. "You're her dream come true, Freddy: a benevolent Master."

"I ..." I didn't even know where to begin. This was the most far-fetched idea I'd ever heard, but once again, Brenda was twisting things around, presenting me with a proposition that was so attractive, so tantalizing, that the word "irresistible" doesn't even begin to cover it. I sought blindly for objections to something I suddenly wanted very much, but that I knew was socially unacceptable. And then, I thought of one. A big one.

"How old are you, Willie?" I demanded rather harshly.

She looked up, puzzled. "I don't know."

"You don't know?"

"I've never had a birthday. Raoul told me the story, but he never told me when it was supposed to have taken place." She shrugged. "I really have no idea."

"She's been MARRIED," Brenda said empathically, sensing my moral dilemma.

I gave her my best stony glare. "I'm not a pedophile, Brenda. She's obviously young; and with her coloring, language skills, physical attributes ... I don't have a CLUE how old she really is. I will NOT ...."

Brenda silenced me by holding up both hands. She was silent herself for a long, long moment, thinking hard. Then, she got a sly glimmer in her eye and smiled. "Can I borrow your eyes, Freddy?"

"What?"

"Just look at her." For a moment, I tried to figure out where this was going, but then I complied. Willie looked up questioningly. "Look into his eyes, Willie. Deep into his eyes. And Relax."

She fidgeted. "What is she doing?" she asked, not taking her eyes from mine.

"Tell her to do what I say, Freddy. Tell her to listen to me and relax."

I didn't have the chance to speak. "Your eyes are so dark," Willie said, gazing at me. "Am I being hypnotized now?"

"Relax, Willie," Brenda continued. "Just relax. Take a deep breath. That's it. Relax. Another deep breath."

Willie's shoulders slumped. Her stare never wavered.

"Willie," Brenda continued. "I'm going to talk to you and make you remember something, and then I'm going to ask you a question. You will not be embarrassed. You will just answer. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"I want you to remember your first period, the first time you bled between your legs. All girls remember that. You remember it, don't you?"

"Yes." Despite the instructions, she blushed again.

"And now, I want you to tell me how many months it was before the Captain came. How many more periods did you have before he next arrived?"

"Just one. I bled again, and the next week, the ship came."

"What color was your present that year; the Captain's present to you that was always wrapped in a different colored paper. What color was it, Willie?"

She smiled broadly. "Green!"

"Wonderful. And the next year. What color was your present that year?"

"Orange!"

"And now, I want you to move forward a year at a time, and tell me the color of your present. Each year, when the Captain came again. What came after the Orange one?"

"Blue!" Willie said immediately, smiling excitedly. She paused a moment. "Then red! And green again. Blue. And pink ... bright pink!" Instantly, her smiled dissolved. She sat soberly, looking deeply into my eyes. "And another red one. But I never got a chance to open it."

"Thank you, Willie. You can stop looking at him now, if you want."

She didn't. "Was I hypnotized?' she asked me.

"Oh, no!" Dee told her with such enthusiasm that Willie looked over at her. "Just WAIT until he hypnotizes you! You're going to LOVE it!"

"The average girl begins menstruation at age twelve, Freddy," Brenda told me patiently.

"I was twelve," Dee chimed in.

"So was I," Brenda said seriously. "I know this isn't as scientific as you'd like it, but I think we're being pretty conservative here. Heavy physical conditioning often delays the onset of menstruation. So, I think twelve is probably on the early side. Still, we'll say she started on her twelfth birthday, and we'll say she was born in the middle of the month, just to pick a date. That means we'll celebrate Willie's twentieth birthday in three more months, on October 15th. She's nineteen, Freddy. She's the same age I was when I fell in love with you during my sophomore year. She's not a child. She's a woman. And she needs love, just like every woman. Give it to her. Please."

I looked questioningly at my pretty wife. "Aren't you even a little concerned? A husband making love to another woman is every wife's worst nightmare."

She gave me her best understanding-sexy smile. "It's a little late for that," she said, glancing at a very pregnant Dee. "And Willie's not just another woman. She needs to be one of us, and you are the only one that can make it happen. She needs YOU."

I sighed and looked back to the sexy young thing to my right. Willie was looking silently, demurely down, again; just like Dee did when Brenda and I talked about her. She was chewing on her lower lip again. But I suddenly thought of another obstacle to my wildest fantasy.

"How am I supposed to go about this?" I asked. "She's never been hypnotized; and ASSUMING I can do that, what experiences am I supposed to reinforce and build on? She's never been in love. She's never done it with a man. For all I know, she's never experienced physical arousal! She's probably never been KISSED!" I glanced back at Willie, who's only answer was to blush even deeper. Nope, never been kissed. "You want me to enslave her by building on feelings and emotions she's never even had!"

Brenda patted my hand. "I'm sure you'll do just fine, darling."

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,132 Followers