The Addicted Natural Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,130 Followers

"Yes. Mine forever. So relaxed. So very, very relaxed. Heavy. So wonderfully heavy." Her arms slipped from around my neck and hung limply by her sides. "Sleep is coming. You can't resist ... you don't want to resist, do you?" She made a little noise. "And now, there is only my voice. Everything else has drifted away. Only my voice. Only my eyes. So relaxed. So sleepy. Submit and obey."

Her eyes widened for a moment in recognition. "Yes," she mumbled. "Submit and obey. Submit and obey."

"So very, very relaxed. So very, very sleepy. You want it so very, very badly. Surrender and sleep."

Her body just collapsed and she hung backward, limp and lifeless in my arms. I moved one hand to her upper back and heaved her upright. "Stand up, Willie," I told her. Her feet immediately moved beneath her and she stood, opening her eyes and looking right at me. I thought, for a moment, that I'd lost her trance somehow, but then I realized that her eyes were unfocused and staring. "Where are you, Willie?"

She smiled. "I'm naked and I'm lying in my wonderful bed in my wonderful room. I love it here!"

Once again, I puzzled a moment about how easily this was all going. "Do you remember what you were doing just before I brought you here?"

"You were about to make love to me, but you hypnotized me instead; and now I'm addicted forever. Just like Brenda. Just like Dee. I'll never be able to leave you now, even if I ever wanted to." She paused. "Brenda says I love you. I think she's right. I know you will tell me only the truth here. IS she right? AM I in love with you?"

I clenched my teeth. My balls ached. I wanted to take her NOW, and I fought with myself for control. "Hold up your arms," I ordered. She did so immediately and I peeled the flimsy teddy from her beautiful young body. She just stood like that, arms raised, eyes blank, smiling innocently. I had never wanted anything so much in my life. Stretched like that, her slim, muscular body made her small breasts flatten even more, accentuating her long, stiff nipples to the point of distraction. My mouth watered. "Lower your arms, now, Willie." Her arms were at her sides again. She looked at me (but not really AT me), and smiled sweetly.

"Do you think I'm in love with you?" she asked, conversationally.

I took a ragged breath. "Yes. Yes, you're in love with me." Oh God, what was I doing?

"I KNEW it!" she squealed. "I AM in love with you. Oh, Master, it feels so GOOD!"

I turned away from her and paced back and forth across the room until I felt my tenuous control of the situation returning. At last, I stood in front of her again and quickly made her get out of her imaginary bed, peel back the braided rug and descend into her make-believe "soul." As I did so, her eyes became glassy, she lost her smile, and she stood motionless and wooden before me.

"Where are you?" I asked her.

"Somewhere ... in my mind. It's the way it always was, and the way it always will be." Her voice was lifeless, flat.

"Do you remember our kiss?"

She smiled. "Yes. I'll never forget it."

"How did it make you feel?"

"Excited. All fluttery inside. It made me want ... you; made me want to surrender to you. I wanted ... to please you ... so much. It felt ... good. Better than good."

"And now, Willie, as you think about it, the feeling was even better than that. Think about it, and you will find that the feeling ... the GOOD feeling, was many times better than you've just described. So wonderfully good. Marvelously good. It was, and it always will be. Whenever you are kissed in the future, it will be just as good as the first time, just as wonderful. Whenever you are kissed. It always will be like that. Always."

"Whenever I am kissed ... by ...."

Ah, she had picked up on the tense. "Yes, Willie, whenever you are kissed by me ... and also, eventually, by Brenda or Dee. I want you to think calmly about them now; and deep, deep inside, you know ... you know that your feelings for them are more than just friendship. Soon, you will acknowledge that you love them, just as you love me. You know that they want you, sexually; and eventually, soon, you will be surprised to find that you want them, too. That you will want to touch their smooth, sensuous bodies; that you want to kiss them, the way that you kiss me; that you will want to please them, the way that you want to please me; sexually; sensuously, lovingly. You don't have to dwell on these thoughts now. You don't have to think about it at all. In time, soon, it will just ... happen. Those feelings have always been there. They always will be there. Always."

Her lips parted slightly and she began breathing raggedly.

"And now, do you remember how you felt when I touched you?"

Her breath caught for a second. "Yes. It was ... it was ...."

"It was much, much better than that, Willie. Many times better than that. It was, and it always will be. Always. Whenever your bare sides are caressed, whenever your bare back is stroked ... the feel of hands on your bare body ... on your back and sides and tummy ...."

"And my breasts!" she almost shrieked.

I smiled. "And your breasts ... and your nipples. And it will always be that intense. Always. It will make your body want more. Your body will surrender to the touch and want more and more and more. You will be unable to fight the feelings, the demands of your body. Always ...."

"Always," she whispered, shuddering. "Hands on my body ...."

"Yes," I said pointedly. "My hands; and eventually, soon, you will feel like that when Brenda or Dee touch you, too. You do not have to dwell on it now. You don't have to think about it at all. But eventually, soon, you will find that the idea of them touching you will be ... very, very exciting. And when they do touch you ... that way ... when they do touch you and stroke you and caress you the way that I do, the feelings will be just as powerful, just as good. So very, very good ...."

She was panting now. The script called for me bringing her out of it here. I fought with myself to do so. I decided to pace a little more, but my cock was almost painfully hard. I had to unzip my pants before I could adjust myself enough to walk. I took a deep breath and counted to ten. Then, believe it or not, I decided to stay the course. I ordered her back up to her "wonderful room," and into her "bed."

"Where have you been, Willie?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Somewhere. It doesn't really matter."

I smiled. "When I wake you up, I will kiss you again. It will take you a minute before you realize you are not wearing anything. It feels very natural to be naked here in your wonderful room, and that feeling will follow you back. That's perfectly natural, isn't it?" She nodded and assured me that that made perfect sense. "Wake up, Willie."

Her eyes snapped open, she looked up at me, raised her hands above her head and stretched and yawned sinuously. I couldn't keep my hands off of her. I slid them around her waist and pulled her to me. She looked at me again, smiled, and nibbled the corner of her lower lip demurely.

"I'm addicted now," she told me.

I thought of a hundred ways that I SHOULD set this record straight. I hadn't really "addicted" her to hypnosis at all. Instead, I returned her gaze steadily and answered "Yes."

She nodded. "And I'm in love with you! I really am! I know it now!"

I pulled her to me tightly. "I love you, too, Willie."

She tried to pull away. "No! You don't have to love me! You love Brenda and Dee! It's enough just to know that I love y.... Umph!"

I had decided to smother this silly blather about who was supposed to love whom the most with another kiss. I can find no adequate description of how great it felt to wrap my arms around her slender, nude body and hold her light, quivering form to me. Her arms went immediately around my neck again, and her lips parted to allow me access to her sweet mouth. Suddenly, she stiffened. She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed herself away from me far enough to look at me.

"My nightgown!" she gasped.

"It was lovely, but I like you better this way."

"You made me take it off when I was hypnotized!" she said. She searched my eyes. "You can make me do ANYTHING!"

I spun her ninety degrees to the right and scooped her up in my arms. She couldn't have weighed a hundred pounds. "Just wait 'til you see what I'm going to make you do now!" I told her, carrying her over to the bed. It was one of those four-poster jobs that held its queen-size mattress almost three feet off the ground. I sat her on its edge, then bent forward and kissed her again hard. I could tell she was struggling to keep up. Again her arms went around my neck, and again her lips parted invitingly. I pressed my body toward her, and she finally got the picture and spread her knees so I could hold her closer. Her feet didn't even come close to the floor. I ran my hands all over her: her back and sides, her breasts and tummy, her hips and thighs. Finally, she moaned loudly into my mouth and as I broke the kiss, she tried to follow my lips to maintain contact. Her eyes were wild. She gasped for air.

She gave a startled grunt as I pushed her back against the mattress. I swept her hair away from the side of her face, leaned forward, and began kissing her neck, her shoulder, the side of her face. I licked and nibbled her ear and her whole body went stiff and she shuddered. Back to her neck again, her chest, and finally, finally, I took one of those long, stiff nipples into my mouth and sucked. Another moan. She wrapped her arms around my head and held it as I suckled, nibbled, rolled the nipple between my teeth and teased it with the tip of my tongue. Another shudder. Little kisses down across her flat stomach, and I picked up her knees, which had been dangling at the edge of the bed, and threw them over my shoulders, opening her sex to my waiting mouth.

"Frederick, what are you DOING?!!" she screamed in a hoarse whisper.

Her pubic hair was very sparse and, of course, very white. She smelled pungent and sweet, and as I licked and gently bit her labia, her body jerked and arched up against me. I brought my hands around her slim thighs and spread her moist lips. Like her nipples, her clitoris was amazingly long and hard. It peeked below her body's lips before I spread her thighs, and pointed upward like the tip of a small, moist finger now that I had exposed her completely. I gave it a long, slow lick, then another, and another.

"Fred ... Fre ... Freder ... What ...wha ... what are you ...?"

I couldn't help it. Despite the script, I pushed one lovely thigh off my shoulder, brought my hand around and pushed a finger into her moist hole. Her opening was slick and slippery, and my finger slid in easily; but she was shockingly, almost impossibly tight. I was suddenly very concerned that I wasn't going to fit into her. I mean, I may not be very well endowed (in actuality), but I my girth was certainly much greater than my finger, and I suddenly realized that there was no way I could even push one more finger into this tight orifice. Finally, after sliding my finger in and out of her to the depth of a few inches (which made her arch up, shudder and moan), I came to understand that the tightness was being caused by a very thin membrane at the opening of her cunt. So this was the hymen. Somehow, I'd thought it was going to be farther up inside of her ... a barrier that would block the entrance instead of only allowing limited access. These were uncharted waters for me. She was beginning to rotate her hips against my lips and tongue. I began running my finger in and out of her, then took the stiff clit into my mouth, sucked hard, and began flicking it rapidly with my tongue. Immediately, she clamped her legs around my head, arched her back, and her body jerked as if a powerful electric shock had seized her.

"UNGH!" she bellowed. Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!"

And I was shocked into amazed inaction as my hand, chin, and chest were suddenly drenched in warm fluid. I held onto her as her body arched and quaked for several more long seconds, and then she seemed to collapse, quivering and gasping, and she made little sobbing sounds as I slowly disentangled myself to see what had happened.

I had heard about female ejaculation before, but I'd never really thought about it much. In fact, I don't think I'd ever really believed it. But the fluid that was coating my hand and chest was definitely just more (much more) of her body's natural lubricant. Brenda became VERY wet when I made love to her, and looking at it dispassionately, there probably wasn't much more of it here now with Willie. It's just that she squirted most of it at the moment of orgasm instead of oozing it during the buildup. I snatched a few tissues from a box beside the bed and wiped some of it off my chest, and then I turned my attention to the crying girl. I climbed into bed beside her and she turned toward me and buried her face in my chest, sobbing.

"What's the matter?" I asked, concerned. "Did I hurt you?"

"Something happened to me," she whispered, settling down at last.

"You came. You had an orgasm," I said softly, holding her tenderly.

She was silent for a long moment. "I don't know what that means," she said. She looked up at me. "I've felt it before, though. Twice. The first time, I had a dream ... about a month ago, one night after Rudolph had entertained one of his lady 'visitors.' I couldn't even remember what the dream was about. I woke up I the middle of the night and I was having that feeling, only not as ... not as ... hard as just now. Not nearly as hard. And my bed ... I mean, the couch I slept on in the trailer ... it was wet. And I thought I was going insane. I thought something was very, very wrong with me."

"Nothing's wrong, Willie. It's perfectly normal. In fact, nothing in the whole world is more normal."

She searched my eyes. "Really?"

"It felt good, didn't it?"

"Well ... yes. I mean, it felt ... very, very good. But I didn't ... I mean, I couldn't control it. I felt ... sort of helpless and lost to it."

"Yes," I said softly. "I know exactly what you mean."

She gazed up at me. "Do men ... I mean, to they ... feel ... that, too? Do they ... I mean .... You put your thingy in me, don't you? And when you do that, do you ...?"

I laughed. "Yes, yes I do." I had to settle my nerves for the next act in my drama. I put on a stern face. "But first, I'm going to hypnotize you again."

Her eyes locked into mine instantly. "Oh," she said in a small, little-girl voice. "Oh. I ... I mean ...." Her eyes seemed to droop. "I mean, you just did that. Why ...?"

"You can't resist, can you, Willie?" I said in my most masterful voice. "You're already very, very sleepy, aren't you? You're so, so relaxed. So very relaxed."

"I'm addicted," she said drowsily.

"Yes, and so sleepy. The heaviness is coming now; the wonder heaviness. Heavy arms. Heavy legs. Heavy breasts. So sleepy. So heavy. Submit and obey." She began her little repetitive mantra until I continued. "Nothing but my voice. Nothing but my eyes. So sleepy. Surrender now, and sleep."

She was under. "How do you feel, Willie?"

"Mmmm. I still feel all tingly from my ... my ...."

"Orgasm?"

"Yes. Orgasm. It felt sooooo goooood! But it felt scary, too. I couldn't control what was happening to my body. It just kept going on and on and on."

"Yes. No control. Just like now, when you're hypnotized. No control. I control you. And when we make love, I can control you then, too, can't I? I know just where to touch you, don't I? And when I touch you in just the right way, and in just the right places, and I make you feel so very, very good, you have no control over what your body does, do you?" She was starting to gyrate her hips on the bed. "Willie, I want you to get out of your wonderful bed. Tell me when you're standing next to it."

I quickly had her peel back the piece of braided rug and descend into her "soul" once more. We were nearing the final act now. I only had to set the stage.

"Willie, are you pleased with the way I hypnotize you? When you wake up, do you feel good?"

"Oh yes. I feel wonderful."

"I know you also feel an almost overwhelming urge to please me for making you feel that way, don't you? You always have. You always will."

"Yes ... must please you."

"How, Willie? How can you please me?"

"I ... I ... I can use my body. You can put your thingy in me."

"My cock, Willie. You will call it a cock. I can put my cock into your cunt; into your pussy. I know you consider those words harsh and vulgar. I know that you always blush when you say them ... you always will. But those are the words you will use."

"You could put your cock in my cunt," she said, blushing nicely. "Then you can have an orgasm, too; just like you gave me. And you'll squirt inside of me; but I won't have a baby, because Brenda gave me some pills."

"What?"

"Brenda gave me some pills. One a day keeps the babies away ...."

Hmm. My pretty wife again, thinking of everything. I wouldn't have to use the prophylactic after all. This was getting better and better. "Willie, we need to talk about my cock ...."

"I can't wait to see it. Brenda and Dee say it's really, really big."

I sighed. "Yes. Yes, it is. It's bigger than you can imagine. When you see it, you will be worried, I know. Worried because you won't believe it possible that we'll be able to get it into your cunt. When it's hard, it will look very, very big; and very fascinating, too. You won't want to take your eyes off of it. You'll want to look at it, and touch it, and smell it, and taste it. You will want to stroke it and suck it. But most of all, you will think about what it will feel like when I put it into your cunt." She was taking deep, ragged breaths, her eyes closed, an almost red blush covering her entire body. "And now, Willie, I want you to remember what you felt like just before you came ... just before you had your orgasm. Do you remember?"

"Yes ... oh, yes!"

"When I push my cock into your pussy, you will feel it stretching you almost impossibly ... filling you beyond your imagination. It will fill you and fill you. You will feel a little pain the first time we do it, but it will be very slight, and very exciting. And after the first time, it won't hurt at all; it will just stretch and fill you and push deep, deep into your body. You will only be able to think about how much I am filling your body with my massive cock. It will always be that way. Always. And when it is inside you all the way ... when you feel my crotch rubbing against yours, and you know that I am all the way, deep, deep inside you; that's when you will feel me pushing against a spot, way, way up inside your cunt, and you will begin to feel that feeling ... the feeling you had just before your orgasm; remember?"

"Ah! ... Oh ... oh, yes!"

"Very good, Willie." I quickly brought her out of the realm of "The Way it Always Was," and had her rejoin her comfortable bed in her favorite room. Once again, I quizzed her about where she had been, and once again, she had no memory of her time in my mind-bending room below. "Wake up, Willie."

She stretched sinuously on the bed, then sat up and put her arms around me.

"Please, Frederick! Don't you want me? I notice you looking at me sometimes ... the way other men do. Won't you take me? Please? You can put your ... cock in my ... my ... pussy. I'm not sure what to do, but won't you teach me? Please? I'll do ANYTHING, Frederick! Please?"

"Yes," I said, standing. "I do want you. You can begin by removing my clothes. All of them. Hang each piece in the closet as you remove it."

She was on her feet in a second, and nimble fingers made short work of the buttons on my shirt. She hadn't thought of the buttons on the sleeves, however, and I had to shuck the thing back on as she stammered her apologies and remedied the situation. In less than a minute, the garment was hanging in the closet, and she was on her knees in front of me quickly removing the shoes and socks. She kept sprinting across the room to deposit each item in the closet, and her slim, nude figure was athletically enticing, to say the least. My undershirt, neatly folded, was set on one corner of the dresser. My pants were removed in mere moments, and were hanging upside-down from little clips on one of those special hangers they always put in hotel rooms.

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,130 Followers