The Addition of Lillian Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gojenngo
Gojenngo
764 Followers

Lon enjoyed both men and women and was turned on by the other man's touch. They'd set down some boundaries earlier and knew that while he wouldn't enter James they could enjoy each other in other ways. Lon felt his release building and thrust deeper into Lillian's mouth. She tilted her head back and allowed the head of his cock to stroke the back of her throat. With a low groan of pleasure, Lon came deep within her throat, shooting several shots of cum before he finally slipped from her mouth.

James watched as Lon released his cum deep inside Lillian's mouth. He continued to thrust himself into her pussy as she swallowed and then licked him clean of cum.

After sliding from Lillian's mouth, Lon walked over to Liz and smiled down at her affectionately. It was obvious that she was in a heightened state of arousal. He could see the wetness against her thighs and her clit was swollen and throbbing. Reaching down, Lon circled her clit with the tip of his finger before sliding it into her wet heat.

Liz groaned and thrust her hips forward gratefully. She felt painfully empty watching as James continued to fuck Lillian from one end and Lon from the other. Lon, not wanting to give Liz her release, withdrew his fingers. Locking his eyes with hers he slid his fingers into his mouth and tasted her. He groaned at the taste of her and after gently caressing her breast went back to kneel behind James.

James tensed slightly as he felt Lon press up behind him. He relaxed slightly when he felt Lon's arms come around him only to grab Lillian by her breasts and pull her back against James' chest. As soon as they had adjusted to the new rhythm, Lon released one of her breasts and moved to slide his hand down James' back, over his buttocks, and between his cheeks. Finding his most intimate opening, Lon pressed his finger against James' ass.

James shuddered at the intimate touch but relaxed and allowed Lon entry. Each thrust of his cock inside of Lillian brought Lon's finger deeper and deeper into his body.

"Don't cum yet." Lon's voice came close to James' ear and he visibly shivered at the sound of that deep voice gone husky with desire. "I want you to fuck me."

James slowed his thrust and finally withdrew from Lillian. Turning he could see Liz still sitting where she'd been left. Her breath was coming quickly and her hands gripped the arms of the chair tight enough to cause her fingers to go white. Her legs were parted and he could see her wet and throbbing pussy. He knew she had to be nearly in pain with her arousal yet he continued to deny her release.

Lon moved to kneel between James' legs and without warning lowered his head and took him in his mouth. Instantly, Lillian's taste filled his mouth but lingering underneath was the scent and taste of James. He continued to suck James until he was clean before releasing him and turning around. Now facing Lillian, Lon waited for James to move behind him.

James hesitated long enough to once again look at Liz. She held herself perfectly still, appearing not to breath with her eyes locked on the scene unfolding before her. Realize that James was watching her she turned his eyes to him and smiled. He knew she'd always wanted to watch two men together and tonight had been about making that fantasy come true.

Positioning himself behind Lon, James pressed the head of his cock against Lon's ass and slowly penetrated him. He stopped when he heard Lon groan thinking that he was hurting him. "Don't stop."

Moving slowly, James continued to move forward until he was completely buried inside of Lon. The tightness of his ass squeezed his cock threatening to bring him to orgasm quickly. Rocking his hips forward he felt the head of his cock reach deep. Grabbing Lon's hips, James moved back and forth feeling his cock grow harder as his orgasm started to build.

Lon felt himself filled time and time again by James' hard and throbbing cock. His own cock had once again grown hard but he was not yet ready to take his release a second time. Instead, he grabbed Lillian by the ankle and pulled her towards him. When her pussy was positioned beneath his head he leaned forward and started circling her clit with his tongue. Still wet and throbbing from her fucking by James, Lillian instantly thrust her hip up off the floor pressing herself harder against Lon's face. Understanding her need, Lon took her clit into his mouth and suckled.

A low moan caught James attention; he turned to see Liz, her hands still gripping the chair, moving her hips rhythmically. She wasn't touching herself but it was obvious that she was seeking some sort of relief. Wanting to watch her cum he said, "Touch yourself."

Almost breathing a sigh of relief, Liz slid her hand down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit. James continued to thrust himself into Lon as he watched Liz bring herself to orgasm quickly. At that same moment Lillian came hard against Lon's mouth. In response, Lon came hard in his hand causing his ass to clench James setting off his orgasm. With several deep thrusts he filled Lon with his cum waiting until the last of his orgasm was released before finally withdrawing.

While Lon lowered himself to the ground next to Lillian James stood and walked over to where Liz sat in silence. While she'd cum he knew that it had been less than fulfilling. He knew that while she'd been given the opportunity to see her fantasy she still required the human contact that brought true satisfaction. Pulling her into his arms he led her over to where Lillian and Lon lay quietly.

To Be Continued…

Gojenngo
Gojenngo
764 Followers
12