The Adjustment Facility Ch. 01

Story Info
Abduction and submission for a higher cause.
9.3k words
4.38
91.8k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

The actors in this script are of legal age. This is a work of adult erotic fiction and contains descriptions of sexual acts between consenting adults. If you're under the age of consent where you reside, delete this file immediately. If it is illegal to obtain adult literature where you reside, delete this file immediately. If it's entirely legal for you to read sexually explicit material, I hope you enjoy the story!

This story cannot be posted or reused elsewhere without the permission of this Author.

1

Brenda Hamilton is totally out of control. Her parents have not been the the best parents in the world but they have certainly lavished and spoiled her in any and every way in compensation and recently in desperation. Probably part of the problem. Brenda is clearly headed for serious trouble and at 18 she will soon, no doubt, suffer adult punishment.

She has gone from hanging out with the "wrong" crowd at school to gangs involved in drugs and prostitution. Desperation has settled into the minds of her parents. They even sent her to one of those correctional Boot Camps making things worse rather than better.

Brenda is absolutely gorgeous which is all the more shame and lack of reason for her behavior. She could get anything she would want on looks alone and often does. At five ten, with a nice set of modest tits, green eyes and shampoo commercial red hair she is major model material. She's also quite brilliant which is all-the-more a waste.

One day about two weeks after her return from Boot Camp there is an email in George's home office computer mail box, Brenda's father. He has been spending half his work day at home in hopes of it having some impact on Brenda's behavior. It did. All negative. Their fights are worse and longer.

The short message is simple, unadorned and not addressed, obviously from an impossible to trace source.

"Is your Daughter totally out of control? In 30 days we can transform her into a loving and productive person. If you are interested click the "Yes" box below."

George gets a lot of Spam crap in his email and deletes most of it without thinking. This one made him pause but after a few moments he sent it to Trash.

The next day George has to bail her out of jail for a major shoplifting charge. He is, for the five hundredth time, able to pay off the store and have them drop the charges.

Next day he gets another of the same email. He pauses for a few moments longer, lingering on YES then sends it to Trash.

That evening George has a screaming fight with Brenda for hitting her mother, Grace, something she's never done before. "That does it Brenda!! You are driving your mother and me to desperate measures."

"What are you going to do daddy? Send me to jail? All my real friends are there anyway!"

That night George and Grace have a longer than usual conversation over Brenda. They agree to consider whatever drastic steps are required to get their daughter under control. Even Exorcism if necessary.

The next morning as if on cue, the message reappears in his mailbox. George doesn't hesitate. He clicks the little YES box.

"Your daughter will be kidnapped, with your approval of course. She will be held in our Attitude Adjustment Facility for 30 days, during which time she will undergo a series of psychological readjustments. She will not be harmed and will most likely be in better health than before her "Abduction". You will be able to meet her at a prearranged location 30 days from her departure to the Adjustment Facility. You will get periodic emailed pictures of her for your comfort to see she has not been harmed. Please read carefully the attached Agreement. Print two copies and have them Notarized. Mail one to the following PO Box #. Your daughter will be taken upon receipt of this Agreement. Click the box below if you are in agreement."

"Grace! Come in here please."

"What George?"

"Read this carefully. I have gotten several of these over the past week. Like someone is watching our situation?"

Grace reads the email and attached Agreement. They mostly sit in contemplation.

"Will they harm her?" Grace asks.

"It says they will not."

"What assurances .. insurance?" Grace is in major conflict.

"Jail? That's the only alternative and it will certainly do more harm than good."

"I guess so George." He clicks the box and prints out two copies.

George goes to his Notary and mails a copy within the hour in the Post Office of the same ZIP code. He knows they will get it the same day.

Two days later he has an email saying where Brenda's car can be found and to go get it. She is safe and sound in their custody. They will send a picture by email of her with the days newspaper in a week to let them know she is still alive and well.

George and Grace call the school and inform them they have sent her to a new facility. The school is relieved to hear the good news.

2

Brenda is shopping at the Mall, having just been successful at lifting a number of sweaters from her favorite store. She's actually quite skilled at shoplifting. She just fastened her seat belt when she feels a cold, sharp edge at her throat.

"Brenda! Start the engine and drive away normally. I'll tell you where to go." The woman tells her. Brenda is strangely excited with a thrilling rush. Her voice is so soft, very sexy but firm and resolute.

Her car has blacked out windows like the other 'Pimp Cars' her erstwhile friends have so detection has been made impossible by her own devices. They drive to the back service area of the shopping mall where a black panel van is waiting. Another woman in furs gets in her car and gags her with a fur gag, wraps Brenda in furs and drags her struggling body into the van side door right next to her car. No cameras and no witnesses can see the action behind the trash container wall. They drive away unnoticed. A thoroughly professional abduction.

Brenda is tossed into a heaping pile of furs. Well cushioned for the ride. The women have her undressed and wallowing nude in the furs in moments. This softens the initial jolt of the abduction and has Brenda in an sort of sexual malaise in moments. The shock of abduction doesn't hit for quite some time. It's a long trip where ever they are taking her.

After they un-gag her ... "My daddy will get you guys. You are going to jail for this."

The women, it was then Brenda realized they were all women and in furs no less, are all smiling at her and begin to fondle her with the furs in a decidedly sexual way. Brenda had messed around with other women before out of curiosity but nothing serious. These women have her in a state near orgasm in no time a all.

They've bound her feet and arms with fat fur ropes so she's in no pain at all. They've taken off the gag as they began to take turns kissing her despite her screaming and protests. Brenda had done that too on a dare while half drunk to impress her friends any number of times. These women are kissing her in a fully passionate and sexual manner. Brenda is disgusted at first, trying to fight them of but the bindings kept her from resisting their kisses.

Hands are up her crotch by then as well. This doesn't help her resolve to resist. Soon desire overtakes resistance.

"Resistance is futile" one of the women says that looks for all the world like 7 of 9 as she seductively kisses her with her luscious lips while her vagina is pumped with two fingers.

Brenda is seduced by the van full of women and is totally submissive when they arrive at their destination. Brenda has not a clue as to their whereabouts. It has been several hours on the road and her mind is swimming in a sea of sexual desires in any case.

They strap her to a fur covered gurney and wheel her in through what looks like a house garage door. The whole area is in a wooded area so the chance of discovery is nil. No one has said anything except "Resistance is futile" and she is half expecting to have mechanical probes and implants stuck into her at any time.

A door opens to a small cell like room. It is completely fur lined and fur-nished. She is still nude and wrapped in fur as she is pushed into the cell. The door slams shut and locked. It is about 8 x 10 with 9ft high sidewalls. As far up as she can reach is fur. The entire floor is like a mattress, totally covered with furs and many loose fur spreads and pillows all over.

The ceiling is a short truncated pyramid cut off by two very big flat screen TV's. They're so big they fills her view lying on her back. It is the only source of light she can see. The words: "WELCOME TO YOUR ABDUCTION BRENDA HAMILTON" in big bright orange letters on a black background lights the room. There are small holes in the sides of the ceiling pyramid that are probably cameras and speakers. Even jumping, which is hard to do from the soft fur covered padding, she can't reach any of this.

Brenda hears a click and the face of the blond abductor with the luscious lips fills the screen in Hi Def telling her in her soft voice "Open the door Brenda". It's not the door she came into but a narrow part of the fur covered wall opens up. She steps into a much smaller room completely lined in a white ceramic-like finish and a bright luminous ceiling and the door clicks shut behind her. There is a stainless steel bench and shelf with a toilet and a big glass cylinder big enough to get into.

"Take care of your toilet necessities, take a shower in the glass tube and eat the food provided when you are done showering."

"Let me out of here!!" Brenda screams. She hears only her own very short echo in the kitchen/toilet she's locked in.

She does have to go real bad with all the crap she ate at the Mall and the long trip. No way to wipe so she gets into the shower and is immediately deluged with warm water from every direction and it becomes a very relaxing situation. It's like a dishwasher with soap, rinse and warm air drying cycles. It cuts off automatically soon as her hair is dry. She steps out and sits on the little steel bench with her bare butt. It seems to get colder the longer she sits. A little hatch opens and a food tray slides out on to the counter. It looks appetizing enough but not her usual junk food crap. She's so hungry she consumes it all. It too seems to get colder the longer she sits. By the time she's finished she's shivering with the cold and the door is still shut. "Open the door!" No response. "Open the damn door." pounding on it .. silence.

She sits there shivering for what seems an eternity [actually fifteen minutes] when the door finally clicks. Her teeth are chattering so she literally dives into the furs for warmth. As her numbness subsides she begins to be sexually aroused for some unexplained reason and begins to diddle herself nervously under the furs. She repeats the actions of the women in the van and begins fur fondling her tits.

Though her tits are not large, tit fondling is something Brenda has always been very sensitive to. She has very sensitive big fat aureole's and bullet like nipples. A tit suckers dream. The furs are something she had never considered before. They're having a major effect on her as she fur fondles her tits and diddles herself with the other hand. She's soon squirming in orgasm flat on her face in the furs with both tits getting major soft caressing and two fingers up her twat. Brenda orgasms as fine as she has ever then falls instantly to sleep.

The food is enhanced with vitamins and minerals and an aphrodisiac to fortify her for the coming activities. This is to get her sexual arousal to as high a level as possible.

Brenda wallows in the furs as she dreams the most erotic dreams of her life.

She awakes with her feet and arms bound to the walls spread out tied up with the fur ropes again. She panics as two nude women are looking on her with furs already fondling her all over. Brenda is way up the slope of sexual excitement from her dreams alone. Her tits are receiving a major fur fondling by one woman. It's blond luscious lips who sucks and nibbles her nipples sending electric shocks to her vagina. She has marvelous tits that Brenda wishes she could get to. She furs her face and body as well. Brenda is in a near orgasmic frenzy.

The second woman has her hand up Brenda's twat fiddling and diddling her better than she does herself. She has found Brenda's magic button. Her clitoris is like a small penis and the second woman has it between her fingers fiddling and stroking it. Brenda is humping up to her in a mindless frenzy when she pinches down on it and rhythmically squeezes it. Brenda's mind leaves the room in an otherworldly orgasm. The woman doesn't let up. Brenda is frozen in this orgasmic state for hours as the two women relentlessly fur fondle her tits, diddle her twat and relentlessly pinch her clitoris. It's hours of sexual stimulation and it's not her imagination.

While this is happening the ceiling is covered with a man and woman in full intercourse. He has a huge cock pumping the beautiful brunet. Her muff and clitoris getting rubbed with the cock hair of the man fucking her as he pumps deep into her vagina. It shows everything much bigger than life pictures of them in exquisite detail with the squishing sounds of their screwing.

Brenda is craving this cock by the end of the session when the two women finally relent and leave her cell. The bindings come loose soon as the door locks shut.

Her heart is racing with the excitement and passions still no where near cooled. Brenda is furiously pumping her pussy with two fingers again. That's all she can get into her tight twat. She gets modest relief but her sexual excitement and arousal is higher than any time in her life. She is near hysterical over this and the lack of a final cataclysmic orgasmic release.

The door clicks and Brenda didn't realize in her excitement how bad she has to go and how ravenous she is. She dives for the door. Soon relieved she turns to the shower and finds it ready for her. After a soothing and very satisfying shower she sits on the hard, cold bench and consumes the food offered without thought of complaint. It is gone before the cold sets in and she is shivering once again. "Please let me back in." The door instantly unlocks and she dives into the furs once again.

As Brenda is laying there in the furs diddling herself the TV screen comes on again with the man and woman slowly screwing. She has a plaintive moan and he is consoling and making loving remarks on her beauty and sensual actions. How good she feels and how good she is making him feel. She is saying the same to him. Brenda begins unconsciously mimicking the womans motions and moaning, imagining the man's cock plunging deep into her to her cervix, his cock hair rubbing her labia/muff and clitoris. Brenda has a soft but sustained and more complete orgasm than ever before. Her whole body softly shaking. Her desires have reached a level she has never experienced. Her whole body is throbbing with unfulfilled sexual desires.

Brenda has been sexually promiscuous for quite some time and not just with guys her own age. She has been mystified over why she has yet to find real sexual satisfaction even with the older, more experienced men? She is suddenly seeing glimpses of this "satisfaction" in the video. The woman shudders and squirms in the furs with a sensuality she wishes she could have for herself. She is realizing that it can only be achieved with true feelings. Brenda realizes also, that aside from anger and greed, she can't remember having a "true" feeling for a long time.

The sound diminishes and the video dims but it stays on as Brenda lays in the furs on her back watching and diddling herself in the half light and falls asleep to the soft moaning and gentle remarks. She could swear she heard the man say, "I love you Brenda" before she went into dreamland, maybe in dreamland and what wonderful dreams of the big cock smoothly sliding in her as she moans and writhes in the soft furs having big climax after climax.

Brenda awakes in a state of orgasm as two different women are assaulting her again. The same activities only more relentless. Her clitoris is already sore from yesterdays punishment. Today she is way into pain and gradually taken past it into the constant orgasmic state of yesterday, no less no greater. Again the hours go on and gradually Brenda begins to writhe and twist. She moans and thinks of last nights video of the monster cock deep in her twat and the woman softly moaning. Brenda is hit by the most powerful orgasm of her life as the twat woman pumps her fingers into Brenda's twat.

They lean over her bound body and kiss her with sustained and gentle but tongue tangling kisses. Brenda is near orgasm again with their kisses. They leave her alone with the video of another couple in furs doing more athletic fucking but with equal enthusiasm and gentleness. He takes her from behind doggy style in the many things they do. Her gyrations are truly magnificent and of Olympic quality. More magnificent furs than before are wrapped over them and that he uses on the woman to her delight.

The kitchen/toilet door pops open and Brenda almost doesn't get to it in time she is so mesmerized by the video.

She again is surprised at how ravenous she is. She does her thing, showers and eats.

The cold doesn't get to her nearly so quickly since she knows the secret. "Please open the door." Pop and its opened. Pavlov has a new bitch.

Several more days go by like this though Brenda doesn't know day from night in her cell. She is increasingly able to imagine the act of screwing with the man and having a nearly real orgasm. Waking bound and submissive to the women is becoming less of an irritation and humiliation to her to where she is half expecting and enjoying the bondage as they ravage her supple and luscious young body.

Luscious lips has been offering her marvelous tits up to Brenda who is entranced with them, sucking them as she pushes them into her face very seductively. She squirms her crotch to Brenda's crotch while they kiss.

She is realizing they are no older if much older than she is and this begins to mystify her. They are as beautiful as she is and the women in the video. In fact one looks like one of the women in the videos.

3

Two yet different women open the cell door the next morning and summon her out. "Get the big Red Fox coat in your cell and put it on." They are wearing magnificent fur masks. One is a large Indian bonnet style and the other a wild replica of a Lynx head with the fur falling all around her. They are fully wrapped in furs.

She does as ordered. They go down the sheepskin covered hall into a room several doors down. An old Library style room with furs draped over a leather couch. She is directed to sit on the couch. The two women stand behind her with their hands on her shoulders.

There is a camera mounted on a small tripod on the desk in front of her. The two women have a newspaper they hold up above her head and between them with the headlines out to the camera.

"Is this my ransom picture for my parents?" They say nothing in reply. There is no flash and they have her up and back down the hall. "What will my folks think with me wrapped in furs in a rich house. Enough clues for my recovery?" she is thinking to herself.

4

"Grace, come here. It's the picture they said they would send of Brenda." It had been a week and Brenda's "captors" had promised a progress picture and though they have her under constant surveillance and could send any picture at any time the idea of a 'staged' picture is important to Brenda as to her parents.

"She looks like she is in good health for sure and that Red Fox!! They are sure dressing her well. Look at the furs on the two women behind her! She looks even more gorgeous than usual .. all that Goth crap never did anything for her for sure. What do you think George?"

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers