The Adjustment Facility Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See that man over there with the gray and red stripe tie? Walter!" See grabs his attention and that of the bodyguard who has the man by the arm in a heartbeat.

"You passed your test."

"A fake assassin?"

"Oh he's real alright. You would know if he was a fake. While everyone was looking at you and me it made it easier for you to see him. We had information he would be here but not much else. Not even a description. Probably feeling a bit smug are we?"

"Hell no. That scared the shit out of me!"

"As it should my sweet dear. You have another choice to make tonight. You can sleep with me or Roger tonight."

"Roger."

"And without a pause. You know I chose for you two to be together?"

"As you say, some things are clear on its face. Like the assassin."

Brenda loves the music and decided her and Roger will come regularly. The box seats if they are available.

When Brenda gets back to the Harem and her cell, it has an affectionate feel now, Roger is asleep.

"Roger dear. Would you like to make love to the woman who saved Walter's life?"

Roger is groggy and rubbing his eyes .. "You what?" he sleepily responds.

"I said .. I saved Walters life tonight." she says softly, kissing Roger around his face and then planting her tongue in his mouth.

"You can't tease me with a statement like that and just get on with making love. Tell me."

Brenda tells Roger all about their arrival, her splash, the crowd and their dress. How she was the most beautiful woman there and how they would go together next time. Walters proposal.

"OK OK tell me the meat! The assassin!"

"While we were talking to a Dignitary I spotted him. Clear as day I knew he was dangerous. I got Walters and his bodyguards attention and pointed him out. The bodyguard had him in an instant. He and the police hauled him away. Now let's make love."

"Wait just a minute. What's this stuff about Walter making the move on you?"

"It was another test. Don't worry. He gave me a choice after and I said I'd rather sleep with you tonight. He then told me that he had selected us to be together a year ago."

Roger has a stunned look which vanishes as Brenda mounts his cock which just kinda gets stiff anytime he is around her. They fuck the night away.

10

Sunday morning at the Hamilton household breakfast table Grace get very excited.

"George ... look .. look at this! Shoving the paper to him .. our daughter at the symphony last night .. look .. she's with Walter Redding! Says she pointed out an assassin gunning for Walter. Guess we don't have to worry if she's OK? Look at that incredible fur she's in. I think it's a genuine Russian Sable! Think Walter has taken her as a mistress?"

"She could do worse! She was doing worse. We are suppose to see her in a week."

Back at the Harem Brenda and Roger are just making it out of the cell for food and relief.

"I had it easy with girls growing up but you really take it out of me woman! Even when I screwed the gymnasts I felt no pain. You take it right out of me. I'm achin'!"

"Roger, maybe it's harder to make love than fuck?"

While they are sitting at the table they talk of family and all the other things that had been their lives but didn't seem relevant anymore.

"I really should .. no .. I want to see my folks. Brenda says to Roger. I think it's a half day round trip. Can we borrow a car or something?"

They asked one of the Doctors in the white coats about it. They said they would inquire. Within minutes one of them says to dress for travel. Brenda gets on the phone.

"Mom! I'm coming home for a few hours visit today if you guys are going to be there?"

"My god honey! Please do. We'll be here waiting."

She hangs up. She and Roger get ready to go.

A limo comes around for them.

"Roger, you're coming to meet my folks."

They both have furs over their regular clothes. Brenda wears the Red Fox coat and Roger has on a dark Mink bomber jacket.

They're talking and generally excited about meeting her folks and she about what they will say now. It does take the nearly two hours to get there, even on a Sunday.

The limo just parks and waits.

"Hi mom .. as all hug and kiss .. this is Roger. He's my mate and lover." Stone silence.

"Despite what you might have read in the paper I'm not Walter's mistress. I did save his life though and he did offer to take me to bed. Roger is my lover though."

"You say that like it's? .. he's? .. your best friend or something."

"He's that too mom."

"Hi Mr. Hamilton." as Roger gives George a bone crushing handshake.

"I know you meant the best for me and I am so glad you did whatever it was you did but I have a new life now with a job. I'm not quite sure yet what that job is but I know it's important and it includes Roger."

"How on earth can you make such a momentous decision in such a short time and under god knows what kind of circumstances?" George is in disbelief.

"Actually we didn't decide. The decision was made for us even though we made the decision. I know, It sounds convoluted and crazy. Well it is."

"Roger is trying to say that Walter picked us out to be with each other over a year ago based on his research and personality profiling. Now doesn't that sound crazy? Well guess what folks? We actually love each other and are so compatible on so many levels. He or his helpers were truly in our heads."

"They sure changed you. I'll say that for them." Grace says.

"They showed me a better way to live my life. Like who I really am. All of me." says Brenda.

"More about this Walter, Brenda?" George pushes.

"He has taken a number of young folks, men and women, put them through an unconventional training program that is highly individualized. Roger's was very different from mine and not just because we are a different sex."

"I came into it quite voluntarily whereas Brenda was abducted."

"We are to blame for that Brenda." George says.

"And we apologize." Grace says.

"That's OK. Things probably would have gone very wrong if you hadn't. I'm glad in retrospect it happened that way. It sure got my attention. I'm not the only one it took that approach for it to work."

"They sure dress you well. Those furs are fantastic and the big Sable you wore to the symphony!"

"Yeah mom. They treat us very well."

"We really have to get back. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a busy day." Roger entreats.

They kiss and hug making time for next weekend.

The drive back is cozy for Roger and Brenda in the back of the limo. Impatient to be back in their cell making love.

11

One of the lead Doctors gather Brenda, a few other women and Roger who is the driver.

"We have an assignment for you as a group for an abduction. You are not required to go as any such assignment is voluntary. Who wishes to go on this abduction.?"

Brenda feels her hand go up all on its own it seems. She feels a flash of both reluctance and excitement. Suddenly she realizes it has come full circle for her now. The abducted becomes the abductor. She doesn't have to have the task spelled out to her though they do in great detail. She discovers she's now eager to the task wondering what the girl will be like?

One of the more experienced women will do the actual taking. Another is the car alarm specialist who can get the car alarm disabled. It will be a copy of how she was taken.

"You and Roger will have to move to an Apprentice room. We are going to need your cell for the newly abducted, Brenda. Do you want to be one of the subjugator's?"

"Yes." without an explanation required. She knows the role and is eager to perform her task. There is a sexual rush and and tension that has come over her as she contemplates this task.

It takes them no time at all to get her into the van and subdue her. She is surprisingly compliant and Brenda flashes back on her abduction realizing how docile she had been and how little she struggled.

Brenda is sexually thrilled as she subjugates the girl, binding her with the furs.

She struggles very little with a simpering and whimpering that she finds very erotic. Brenda kisses the girl who quickly complies eagerly and passionately. Willingly seduced. Her hands automatically find their way up the girls skirt and into her vagina. Fingers caressing her folds as she moans in submission. So sweet and docile. How will this go in the cell? She can hardly wait.

She is beautiful with thick soft dark hair, big brown cow eyes and soft melon tits. Her history is one of promiscuous sex and drug use, mostly weed, fortunately. She looks like she may be high now.

They take her into the cell as she was taken. Brenda stays with her alone, getting her bound in ways she was not. She is wrapped in a fur cocoon much tighter. Seems she is temporarily a threat to herself right now. Brenda is experiencing sexual rush on rush as she binds the girls arms and legs fully fondling her as she does.

Brenda is taking the girl in every way she can in her condition. Cow eyes is moaning and pleading with Brenda to not harm her. She is compelled to hold her to her breast. Cow eyes begins sucking her tits like a baby as Brenda rocks with her. She is diddling the girl with her other hand, fingers again up into her twat.

Cow eyes is already in a string of orgasms. She's not having to pinch her clitoris but she begins to anyway. Cow eyes shudders in even greater orgasmic intensity with this. Brenda begins to keep her in orgasmic suspension much as she was. It is so easy to do she realizes. Her eager willingness is erotic in itself. Brenda also realizes she is beginning to orgasm as well as making cow eyes orgasm. Letting the obvious take hold she pumps her own twat as she makes the girl flow with orgasmic intensity.

In hind sight she realized the other women who took her were themselves playing with themselves as they were playing with her. Cow eyes becomes a masturbation for Brenda rubbing her cunt against Cow eyes face. She begins eating Brenda out like a pro. Brenda then turns it around eating out cow eyes. She finally leaves her writhing and squirming in the furs in orgasmic bliss. Brenda is told cow eyes is her subject alone. She smiles with a wonderful sense of sexual and personal satisfaction over her special place.

Full circle and another beautiful woman being transformed. Who will be her mate? Brenda contemplates as she finds Roger in their new room. It is a bit bigger and nicer, mainly with a lounging couch covered with more luxurious furs and a slightly elevated bed and lights they control. The TV screen is flush in one wall with a remote.

As Roger is pumping her soft womb with his hot fluids Brenda contemplates what their children will be like and the children of cow eyes. What beautiful and intelligent children their children will have together. Brenda explodes and shakes in the orgasm of her life with Rogers insemination of her. Blond or red head? Boy or girl? Oh honey fill me with more .. please. Roger needs no encouragement to pump all the seed he can muster into Brenda's wonderful body with her sensuous loving she gets flooded with his warm seed with Brenda already feeling the life growing in her womb.

Continued?