The Adjustment Facility Ch. 03

Story Info
More furry recruiting.
10.1k words
4.54
37.2k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

Continuing to recruit for The First Harem .. almost complete.

Much more furry seductions and mating.

This story cannot be posted or reused elsewhere without the permission of this Author.

I hope you enjoy.

1

Roger, Brenda, Judy and the whole of the First Harem are all in the university taking a wide variety of courses and majors. They are rarely ever in the same classes with each other but they do often meet for lunch or other occasions such as on-campus concerts and other school functions. They are hardly insular from the day to day activities or knowing other students.

The group in general became recognized as much for their fur "uniform" as anything else. They drive the PETA freaks out of their minds. Their superior intelligence also gradually set them aside as another way they are different from most other students. It seems their average IQ is in the 140+ range. Finally the company connection became known. You can't keep all things secret on a campus. Of course this is complicated and enhanced by their talents. They take their identities in stride and are looked on more as a scholarship group than odd in any other way. The fur thing does continue to be a puzzle by others. They are soon imitated sufficiently by others to avoid any potential harassment. Smart is still the ultimate "in" thing on a university campus and imitation is the most sincere compliment. PETA was sure pissed for their lost day.

The furs are not worn in a flaunting manner. At most a well tailored dark mink coat but most likely a jacket with maybe a hood or nice vest. The guys mostly wear fur lined jackets of one sort or another as do the girls occasionally so they're less obvious.

A few of the truly gifted and willing students on campus are cooped into the group as "walk-ins". One sorority girl in one of Brenda's classes asked her if she was interested in joining her sorority. The conversation gets around to Brenda asking her, Myra, if she is truly happy with the sorority over how they act and treat her? Do they live up to her intelligence? She had the girl first quiting the sorority and then she's asking Brenda about her friends and "group".

Myra becomes kind of a groupie at first, following Brenda all over. She's from a wealthy family so she starts wearing furs all the time in imitation. Myra is a tall and very beautiful brunette with dark brown eyes. Their conversations go deeper and deeper into Myra's frustrations with life, the way she was raised, the permissiveness, the lack of interest in her emotional wellbeing, lack of direction and any number of questing questions.

Brenda and the others are at first circumspect since there are many questing students on campuses everywhere. It's the essence of being a student. Myra's case is eventually considered because of her sincerity at first and then her aggressive pursuit, not just of Brenda but the group in general. She clearly wants to be a part of something of consequence and a group of equals with a positive and proactive attitude.

Brenda and Roger give her a last test as it were. They meet her in the Student Center for lunch.

"Myra, are you willing to submit to an intensive psychological examination and further testing for your acceptance?" Roger asks her.

"Yes. Any kind of tests. You don't haze like the sorority does do you?"

"Like our earlier conversations, we are way above that and it would be stupid. You know you will not be treated as privileged. No better and no worse than anyone else." Roger replies.

"I won't exactly call it hazing but we will have an initiation exercise amongst the girls." Brenda warns.

"I'll love it I'm sure."

"It's something that happens to the Abducted but since you are coming in voluntarily we'll need to simulate it." Brenda tells her.

"What is it?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise or test if we told you would it?" Roger asks.

"Isn't there any guy you have been the least bit attracted to?" Brenda asks.

"It's pretty bad. I've had nothing but miserable guys. They're either after my money, just want to screw or both. Nothing like the guys you girls have. I only wish I did. All your guys are so different but so fine and nice, not to mention really smart."

"Maybe we can help you find someone? Would you be opposed to that?"

"Oh no, not at all. I've sure had no luck even at the university here."

"Would you be shocked if I told you luck had little to do with it?" Brenda quizzed.

"I wouldn't be shocked at anything you told me like that."

"Take this tag and present it to the front desk at the SD&R office building downtown. They will take you to the right office for your tests and evaluations. You will probably have to wait a few days for the preliminary analysis."

"Is that it?"

"That's the first step. The second and final is within the group itself. We will know all about the tests. At that point, just so you know, we will know everything, I mean EVERYTHING there is to know about you and your family. Then you will come to know everything about everyone else in our group. This is what makes us different from everyone else you see running around you right now. Total trust and love for each other." Brenda admonishes her.

"Everything?" she says with a frown as she mildly cowers.

"Everything!" as Brenda holds out the pink tag with a C? On it. "They are expecting you."

Brenda had already initiated a full investigation of Myra and her family knowing already her compatibility.

2

With Myra there are now five couples and one lone woman in Harem One. The goal is a dozen couples then Harem Two is created until a dozen Harems are created of a dozen couples each. Harem One will initiate the Second Harem dozen until it has enough to carry on its own recruiting and then the subsequent recruiting of the remaining Harems. The First Harem will then focus on all the long term goals and objectives for everything.

After the twelve Harems are created they will focus on their long term objectives. Subsequent Groups will be created by Harems Two through Twelve. The Groups as they are called in the existing company will eventually replace them. There's a lot of work and recruiting to be done.

Each Harem will have its own living facilities. Kind of like a large residence or lodge such as Harem One currently lives in. Harem One will move into the new one being built to their specifications in a more convenient location. The current facility will be used for subsequent Harem formations since that is what it was designed for. Hence its remote location.

Groups won't live together in the same way as the Harems.

The 288 of the twelve Harems will all be top management with the 24 of Harem One being the Executives and Board. A large old Mansion in town is being remodeled for Harem One.

Life in the Harem has taken on an air of normalcy and familiarity. Much like a large family as they gather in the morning to eat breakfast and get to school and back to the Harem for studying and dinner. More and more functions such as food preparation and caring for the facility is being taken over by the Chosen for both learning of skills for self sufficiency and privacy. The Observers are gradually being phased out and just a few helpers are being kept on, more for janitorial help than anything else. The company Psychiatrist comes in with some regularity seeing to the Chosen's mental health.

Myra has a big shock joining since she has never hit a lick of real work in her life. A real princess and the plans will have her in the mix in ways she never dreamed. She does pass her tests and her evaluation is stellar. She won't know that for quite awhile however.

Myra is put into the back of the van after Friday's classes, quite voluntarily, eager even. She is surrounded by six of the women, all in furs and the van is packed with furs as well.

"This is the beginning of your initiation Myra." Brenda says as she begins to remove her clothes as the others begin fur fondling her.

"What's happening? Why are you undressing me?" She begins to struggle a bit but not very hard. The fur fondling is already having an effect on her state of mind. As Brenda unfastens her bra Judy has her breasts fur fondled and wrapped in furs instantly so she is not really nude. Myra is already moaning quite involuntarily with the fur fondling sensations. Hands with furs are softly fondling her all over and surreptitiously binding her up in the furs. The women are telling her how much they care for her and will be bonded to her. The girls in the sorority had done this to some of the other girls in a dominating and humiliating way. Not nearly so softly, affectionately nice and certainly not with furs or the implied trust and caring.

"Oh my what is happening to me? I'm all bound up . Oh my .. oh that's nice. Oh yes I like that .. oh .. there .. yes." with kisses over her body and furring her labia. Myra is lapsing into a seduced state of pleasure trusting those around her as she begins to experience her body tensing sexually.

They arrive at the Harem before she starts to orgasm but they still carry her in on the gurney. They take her to Brenda and Roger's room since it is bigger and can accommodate all the women with her at once. Myra is laid out on the fur covered bed in a state of bliss. It is no time at all before she begins having small orgasms. The women take turns fondling and sexually stimulating her when finally Brenda wraps her inside her Chinchilla lined great cape and hugs her skin to skin. Myra responds as a lover with kisses and writhing to her. They are both moaning and orgasming together. Judy is between Myra's thighs as she sucks and fondles her clitoris, sending Myra into deeper orgasms. She squirms from her bindings without trying in her sexual ecstasy.

Brenda lifts up from her and looks at her admiringly.

"Welcome to the Harem Myra." Myra is beside herself in orgasmic bliss. "Now we'll find you a guy so you can complete your joining. We'll show you to your room."

They finally get up from their sexual activities and go into the lounge. It is actually a general meeting of Harem One to officially initiate Myra into the Harem but to her it seems more like a family social gathering. There is talk of activities and task allocations for the group as a whole so Myra understands everyone has tasks and jobs along with school. She then realizes this is her new life and instinctively cuddles up to Brenda who puts her arm around her in a comforting and soothing manner. Brenda asks her quietly ..

"We told you how some of us came to be here by abduction. What we did with you in the van is a lot like what we do bound in the furs. Would you have a problem participating in such an activity Myra?"

"I don't think so? So long as I know what I have to do and it is with you. I really enjoyed that. A wonderful introduction."

3

Two more women are located with desperate parents seeking help as Brenda's did. One is Gena, another tall red head. She's a bit more buxom with long straight hair and penetrating steel gray eyes. Dede, the other is a petite dark brunette with green eyes. They are both into defying authority and Dede is quite promiscuous.

They are going to try something new. Capture them both at the same time and incarcerate them together. See if a bond can be established this way. It will take all the group in a coordinated effort. All the logistics have been set up, with group discussions over the abductions and seductions. Everyone is hyped and eager.

Dede is snagged first. A big fur wrapped around her and bundled, then tossed into the van. Myra eagerly goes about seducing her. Dede is at first stunned and submissive but begins to struggle despite her secure bonds. Myra becomes determined with a very aggressive sexual assault. She sucks on her clitoris, sending Dede into a squirming orgasmic response very quickly. Her aggressive behavior subsides as the others are fondling her fine tits and body with furs during orgasm.

Gena is kicking and flailing as she is bound and gaged. She is laid next to and face to Dede. They both see each other in utter surprise. They don't know each other but have a sympathetic connection instantly. The Abductors push them together so physical contact is established right away.

As Gena is sucked by Jane to orgasm Myra continues on Dede. Gena and Dede are wrapped together and skin to skin, face to face as soon as possible. They kiss as if programmed. Their hair is stroked and faces fur fondled with their clitoris stimulations. Mutual orgasming takes over and their resistance vanishes. Their mutual orgasms seem to spur them to kiss each other and respond lovingly to each other.

Upon arrival at the Facility they were thrown into the cell together and allowed to untangle themselves but they remained in an embrace for quite some time as if for comfort and security, huddled in a corner wrapped in furs, hugging and kissing. After a few hours of adjustment they wallowed together in clear sexual excitement all over the cell in furs, chasing each other about as if playing a game. Clearly an exciting and new experience for them both. The trauma had the effect of strangers bonding in an "adverse" and captive circumstance.

Aside from eating and bathing all their waking time was spent for several days in sexual stimulation of each other. They were quite clumsy at first but their sexual fondling and caressing improved in sensitivity and sensuality to each other. Their chase game became very erotically exciting to watch. Like little kids but with sex in mind. It was on the lounge and individual room monitors where everyone was making love in response. They gradually began to talk about their lives to each other. No effort was made to "condition" them or talk to them from outside. They would wear themselves out, falling asleep in the middle of an embrace. Their bond became very strong.

After a week of isolation together they were drugged through their food and bound together back to back. Myra and Brenda entered the cell and were stroking them with furs as they awoke, Myra in front of Gina and Brenda in front of Dede. They were not shocked nor did they struggle.

"What are you trying to do to us." Dede asked.

She had no signs of fear nor concern but somewhat defiant. They were overheard talking about their captivity and if it was sex slave trade or what? Much talk between them over the furs and how fantastic they are. They began to express solidarity to each other and fantasized over doing it in the furs with a guy and how they could seduce them.

"You were given up by your folks and we are trying to alter your behavior." was Brenda's reply.

"Why do you want us" Dede asks.

"Your smart mouth." Myra replies. Myra is catching on fast. She had Gina's face shoved between her thighs. Gina couldn't help but smell and suck on her sweetness. Brenda had Dede's face between hers. Dede seemed to relish sucking Brenda's clitoris. She is very skilled by now.

"Myra is right. You two are very smart and wasting your talents. You also have special skills you may or may not know about. We have something to offer for you to do that is far more meaningful and will consume your life. We are going to leave you two alone to think this over for awhile."

They stay for awhile letting the two girls suck on them as they stroked and fondled them. Brenda and Myra were in a hugging kiss as they fur fondled each other while getting sucked by the two abducted girls. They eventually back out of the cell, releasing the bonds after a fairly long spell of mutual bonding.

Brenda and Myra watched them on the monitor after leaving them.

"Brenda, I don't really know what to say about this all. We are also "captive" yet I'm here very willingly. It's like the two new girls have gotten into the spirit of it all without really knowing anything and I still don't know much more than they except I love you and the others. I could no longer imagine my life now any different. It's like I have been so willingly seduced into a whole new life without a "philosophy" but it is somehow so totally right."

"That's because your special talents haven't come out yet. Soon as they do it will make perfect sense. Most of the others are much like you and they have been here for some time now. It will all begin to make perfect sense but very gradually. In the mean time we get comfortable and trusting of each other. We make our lives productive and organized. We mate up and are fully emotionally involved with each other so that when it all starts to happen we will be fully prepared. This the others know and are working towards."

"I guess impatience is counter productive?"

"Most certainly. Also we have six guys and one girl to get for the First Harem to be complete. I think that is when things will begin to happen."

"There was another girl Vera, I knew that pledged another sorority I think we might want to look up. She was a lot like me only from a very poor background. I always felt naked yet comfortable around her like with you. I think last time I saw her she was not happy where she was. Should I look her up and talk with her?"

"Yes indeed."

4

Myra and Brenda meet Vera in the Student Center for lunch several days latter. Vera is tall and slender with long thick blond hair and penetrating gray/blue eyes. Thin facial features and an elegant long neck. Extremely graceful in appearance.

"It's nice to see you again Myra. Are you still in the sorority and is this a Sister?"

"Yes Brenda is a Sister but not the sorority. I quit. It was lame and very unsatisfactory. How is yours going?"

"Not very well at all. Hazing was just too much and I've been making myself scarce around there, trying to get up the nerve to quit. What are you into now?"

"I've found the final 'group' of real people. It's coed and they are all smart with talents like you have." Vera came to sharp attention.

"What do you mean .. like I have?"

"You know what I mean and I know you already are aware that Brenda is 'reading' you like a book. It's her special talent too." Vera goes flush but doesn't move. It's like her words were bullets.

"Don't be upset Vera .. Brenda says .. Loving and caring for each other is our primary nature." Vera visibly relaxed as if she was directly connected to Brenda. Myra moved close to Vera and put her arm around her. Vera shook with the softness of her furry touch and embrace. She didn't pull away but gently snuggled to the fur.

"Vera, we want you to consider coming into the group." Vera gave a quiet orgasmic quivering exhale with those words like she already 'knew'.

"Here is an ID card for you to take to the SD&R office building downtown (the pink card with the C?). Give it to the person at the reception desk and they will send you to the appropriate office. They will put you through a battery of tests and a physical exam. We will get back in touch with you after that. I'm sure you will pass."

Vera goes down the next morning, cutting the days classes to SD&R's office. She is somewhat overwhelmed by the reality of a big corporation such as this being the 'parents' of this group. Her anxiety and curiosity levels increase sharply. Also the ones of the group she has seen all wore furs of some sort, women and men? A mild thrill flashes through her each time she has seen them and even with the thought. The fondling of Myra just drilled it into her consciousness, fueling her excitement level.

Vera passes all and is a prime candidate complete with that special talent.

Several weeks go by after her exam with no word and Vera becomes concerned that maybe she failed or has been rejected for some reason so she seeks out her friend and Brenda.

The instant she sees Brenda she knows she passed and that same flash and thrill runs through her seeing Brenda in her Red Fox vest and Myra in a Lynx lined Suede jacket. She nearly has an orgasm at that thought and sight. Brenda picks up on it instantly and Vera realizes this. It's like she doesn't have to say anything! Someone else? What is this situation anyway? Curiosity has rushed in and she opens to the two in a way with no one in her life.

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers