The Adjustment Facility Ch. 04

Story Info
Things no sooner conclude then they open to a new future.
7.4k words
4.48
28.1k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
258 Followers

Warning. Read chapters 1 through 3 first.

This story cannot be posted or reused elsewhere without the permission of this Author.

I hope you enjoy.

1

The primary efforts are to get the two remaining men for Dede and Gena. Almost everything is on hold except for the Day Care Facility and the ongoing construction and remodeling of the new facilities for Harem One. The pregnant are starting to show and all has to be ready. Several more have gotten impregnated with the heated sexual passions of late. Soon all the women will be with child.

Allocating tasks on a broader and longer term basis is discussed and considered by all. Of course classes continue and Viktor is enrolled for his education. Part time at first to allow him time for his construction management of the two projects. He jumps into his studies like a man possessed. His 'talent' is fast revealing itself. Seems he has a unique form of clairvoyance. Not mind reading in the 'normal' sense but it is 'physical' in that objects, bodies and the like become transparent to him. Not exactly like X-ray vision but in his mind he is aware of the internal structure and elements of things. He does 'sense' things from people but not to the extent or quite like Brenda, Vera or William.

Others are beginning to be aware of enhanced abilities. At first it is all very subtitle and the individual uses it like it's normal or unconsciously like they always had it. But soon this latent state becomes clearer or slightly stronger than ever before, more obviously not normal.

Brenda calls Walter and asks to meet him. He has her up later that day to his office.

"Walter, I think things with The Chosen are much more than what you had originally anticipated. Vera, William and myself are now easily reading each others minds and we can as a trio look into someone else mind and know together what is going on. The new guy Viktor has a Physical version being able to 'see' into physical entities. He has a milder version of what I have as well. It gets stronger with time, use and exposure to each other. Buy-the-way, stay in tomorrow and increase the armed guards with heavier arms in the lobby and around the building. There will be an attack around noon. We collectively came to this conclusion yesterday."

"So you can now sense things in advance without their presence?"

"Yes. We have been becoming aware of this for awhile and have been using it to recruit. It makes for much more precise analysis and in a few cases the individual, like William, knew. So did Viktor. I was worried about all the work that was going to be required to recruit the other Harems but I think it will be much easier as we go. Especially after the Second Harem. Another thing that is happening to me as my abilities increase. I'm taking on another expansion .. the only way I can describe it .. visions of the future ... future events and actions. These are not wishful thinking or dreams."

"Am I becoming obsolete?"

"I don't know what any of this totally means right now but I felt compelled to let you know what is going on. I "know" you did not anticipate these things happening to us. For instance we are becoming aware of the secret and unwritten history of SD&R. Things I know you don't want to be known. I'm not threatening you or trying to bribe you but to let you know there are no secrets around us now. I'm sure we will soon know your competition as well. We are expanding from the immediate and familiar to the broader and unknown."

"Well I suppose you would certainly know if someone were bent on doing you guys in?"

"In an instant. Since you give us anything we ask for and then some there is no reason to fear for sure. In fact the less loving and more angry someone or group is the stronger we sense them. We cannot be that way I don't think. We just step out of the way."

"So you don't fear?"

"I feel that some talents are arising from within the group that will develop protection techniques. I'm not quite sure what they will be like yet."

"Keep me informed of things. It sounds like things are moving along much more rapidly now. You know I'm always available to you and I suppose I should be more so as time goes on. Your pregnancy is starting to show. How are the others?"

"I think all of us will be pregnant soon. There is only Dede and Gena to get men for and most of the other women have been inseminated."

"I'll see you after tomorrow's event."

Brenda returns to The facility and it was like a quiet cacophony of whispering that she had gotten use to but only realizes when she has been away for awhile and returns to the group. During dinner Brenda brings up the subject all know exists.

"We need to think of and work on ways to subdue the background noises in our heads. I think it is only going to get worse. I'm not sure how we can do this but lets think of any ways that might work."

"Brenda, I am not suppose to have the talent you do but I've been hearing things anyway. I thought I was going crazy at first until one day when you were talking and I heard the same thing in my head slightly different. I think it is you guys and no one else but still, it's not suppose to be?" Beatrice says.

"I think it is going to be possible for us to all talk without words weather we have the talent as I have or not. Maybe not with anyone else but I think we have an interconnectedness that is unique. We do have to learn to control it however. Let's all think on it and talk later."

Roger is becoming increasingly aware of Brenda in their love making, knowing more of what she wants in the moment as if asked but without words. He was thinking it was just familiarity but now he realizes they are 'talking' during love making. It's becoming so much more than it was as fantastic as it already was. It's almost like he can talk to their son. How the hell does he know it is a son? They chose not to have the doctor tell them! Roger is sure it is a boy though.

****

The next day at noon a box van jumps the curb in front of the SD&R office building and starts to race across the plaza to the Lobby. A large thick steel panel pops out of the Plaza in front of the truck which crashes and explodes. A safeguard Walter had installed earlier. Everyone had been running away from the truck so no one was hurt except the driver of the truck and a couple of gunmen. Some gunmen had rushed toward the Lobby firing high powered automatic weapons. The ones not killed in the blast were taken down by SD&R marksmen.

One survived to be interrogated by SD&R before they released him to the FBI. Brenda, Vera and William stood outside the interrogation room looking at him through the one way mirror. They knew all that was in his head before he was released. It took them hours and then only the highlights, important names and facts. The gunman knew his mind was being ravaged and that they now know everything and all his associates. He screamed and hollered through the entire process.

They were not Arab terrorists. They told the SD&R security and Walter all that was in his head from birth in a very long debriefing. When he was turned over to the FBI they told them nothing of what had happened to him. The guy tried telling the FBI his mind had been read to their comic relief. He tells them everything and anything they wanted to know. He then lapsed into incoherent babbling, loosing all control of his body functions. He was institutionalized in a mental facility.

2

Several days later back on campus Brenda, Vera and Viktor found the two missing guys for Gena and Dede. Two buddies walking across campus to class. Both Physics Grad students and as geeky as they come.

They had no sooner spotted them than both Brenda and Vera had an overwhelming feeling of dread and fear, focused on a window a hundred yards away. The exact same feelings as from the gunman they had interrogated.

"Viktor!! I think someone is going to shoot us!" Pointing him to the window.

He no sooner saw the gunman than they heard a loud noise, a round being fired but strange and somewhat muffled sounding and then all was totally quiet. Everyone around them had ducked for cover. They stepped behind a column and watched for long moments.

Vera pulls Brenda's arm and motions (in her mind) to a guy rushing toward them across the green with a knife and a handgun. Brenda feels Vera's mind expand in a manner like never before and collapse in a tightly focused beam at the guy. He stopped like running into a wall, his eyes open wide with surprise then drops the knife and gun collapsing with blood trickling from his nose, eyes and ears.

They quickly turn and leave as the crowd rushes around them in panic. A few rush out to look at the guy laying in the green but run away seeing the blood, thinking it was him that had been shoot in the head.

They go off to take care of more pleasant things like the two guys for Dede and Gena. They locate them in a class not far from their Biology class. After class they are both out in the hallway as police are roaming up and down the halls checking everything out. One stopped them and asked if they had seen anyone unfamiliar in the past hour. The two guys were right next to them being questioned.

"So lots of excitement for the day guys?" Brenda says to them.

"Oh yeah. Wonder what that was all about?"

"They were trying to kill us." Vera tells them. They think it's a joke and laugh. Vera and Brenda laugh with them. Viktor is not laughing but has been checking out things for security purposes.

"Hi I'm Brenda and this is Vera."

"Who is your grim friend?"

"Viktor .. he says .. I'm still a bit upset over earlier" .. covering for his distraction and managing a wry smile.

"I'm Derick and this is Eric .. I know spare us the puns. Eric is still rusty with his English. He's Latvian."

Viktor says "How are you Eric." in Russian and he is momentarily stunned and Says "Fine." in Russian in return.

"It's lunch time. You guys like to eat with us?" Vera asks.

"Why yes we would." Brenda is already calling Dede and Gena to meet them at the Taco place. When they get there Dede and Gena are sitting at a large table.

"There are a couple of our friends. Want to sit with them?" Brenda can feel Derick's mind swell with the image of Dede and Eric's for Gena, just as she had expected. This is getting easier she thinks to herself and the others. Their minds are already seduced. Both guys have a deep seated lust for furs yet! They are already hopelessly seduced.

The guys minds are racing with thoughts if how lunch goes much better than expected.

"We have heard of you and seen several of you on campus a number of times but I don't think we have seen Dede or Gena before. I'm sure we would have noticed you." Derick says.

"What you do as group. You different from other students. How you .. uh .. get with each other?" Eric says.

"You mean what kind of group are we?" Gena replies.

"Yah!!"

"We all have a full scholarship from SD&R and we all like each other so well we all live together. All except Dede and I are now married to each other."

"Brenda, Vera married to Viktor?"

"No no. Our spouses are not here with us right now. They are in other classes or doing other things." Vera says.

"So Dede and Gena .. available?" Eric asks, getting right to the point, his mind hopping with excitenment.

"Very much so!" Gena sweetly replies.

Brenda, Vera and Viktor know and felt Eric's fast pulse and heavier breathing. His lust for Gena is off the scale. He wants so much to run his hands through her Red fox jacket in his desire to hug her.

"Maybe you guys would like to have lunch with us again soon?" Vera asks.

"Oh yes we would." Derick quickly replies. He hasn't let his eyes leave Dede since they sat .. even as he replies to Vera. Dede is fully responding to his stares with a coy smile.

Neither Eric nor Derick have ever been able to score with the women. Their geek status is legendary in the Physics program. Geeks #1 and #2 they are called. Top of the class but at the bottom of every womans list. It's not that they are ugly.

Eric is tall, light reddish blond hair and a scruffy beard in a failed effort to seem less geeky. A good physical match for Gena.

Derick is shorter and hair a perfect match to Dede's dark hair only his is a wild unkempt mess, looking for all the world like a youthful mad scientist. Only in the movies could you see such characters. Gina and Dede are totally taken by this strange duet. It is fitting that their mates should be taken as a pair as well.

They plan to meet for lunch tomorrow. The guys are obviously eager and captive.

****

Brenda gets a call from Walter informing her that the shooters gun had malfunctioned. The bullet had jambed in the breech and it blew up, taking the guys face and brains with it. The guy on the green had a massive brain aneurysm and dropped dead on the spot. They were both connected to the bombers at the SD&R office and the guy who had tried to shoot him at the concert. "If I ever had any reservations about what I chose to do before it has been erased .. Walter confesses .. If what I ... you guys are all about is that important then it must be very important to succeed."

****

Eric and Derick share a small apartment and that night Derick awakes with a start shotting cum all over himself. This wakes Eric who was in the midst of the same dream. They were deep into furry love making with Dede and Gena. Way beyond either guys previous wildest erotic fantasies.

"Hey!! What are you doing in my dream Eric?" They had never had a dream experience like that before.

"I not complain you see me screw Gena. Why you not like like me see you and Dede? What you do in my dream?"

"OK let's just go back to sleep."

They sleep through the rest of the night but still fitful and constantly dreaming with many fur clothed people in and out as they make love to their respective mates. All very strange but incredibly exciting for them both.

Lunch time and only Dede and Gena are there to meet them. The guys are not disappointed. They sit as couples initiated by Gena And Dede. Part of their dream was fulfilled as they ran their hands through the furs of their 'date'. Both had mammoth boners. Seems both are well endowed to the delight of Dede and Gena. They let the guys know by their looks that their boners were totally acceptable.

No one remembers anything that was said at lunch except the agreement to meet for lunch tomorrow.

The same fitful sleep plagues the guys that night as well. Having actually fondled their furs and a little bit of body contact goes to make their dreams virtual reality. They don't yet understand their minds are now being assisted by Brenda with even more passionate dreams of the two women.

Dede and Gena meet the two guys again for lunch.

"Our dreams of you two are getting out of hand Dede .. Derick says .. What can we do to get closer or more intimate with you two? We are not at all good at this thing of getting to know women so we'll just come out and ask."

"That's very nice and honest. Honest gets you lots of points. Most guys don't do that. Maybe we should talk more and just cuddle a bit closer for awhile. You have us as excited as we have you I'm sure. Is that good enough for right now?"

"Yes we like honest. Maybe do better touch?" Eric asks.

"You can touch me anyway that is OK in public." as she turns to him and kisses him gently. Eric is breathing like he's running a race. "Oh Gena ... I like ... How we be one of your group? We want to be closer to you."

"I'll have Brenda here tomorrow and she can tell you more."

"Is she the gatekeeper?" Derick asks.

"Kind of and more. She's our leader. I know she already approves of you though so you need not be concerned." Gina says.

"So this is more than a loose knit group of friends that have the same scholarship source?"

"Much more than that. You will have to commit in ways you may not wish to when Brenda tells you. I hope you do because we think you two are the ones we have been looking for."

"Tomorrow it is." and they part for classes.

Eric and Derick are are all over the place in their minds. They have both worked very hard, both having come from very deprived backgrounds to get to where they are, part of the bonds between them. They can't let something like this derail their efforts they think.

Sleep is even more fitful and much more visual than ever. It is as if they are actually making love to Gena and Dede. They are lost in the passions yet their minds are alert to things they had only thought about in their most searching thoughts, things having to do with physics. It is like they have the tantalizing expectations of truths being revealed in the midst of sexual passions.

The two guys meet Gena, Dede and Brenda for lunch. They are physically wasted having gone several nights now with this interrupted sleep. Their minds are like open books to Brenda now. She doesn't have to nudge them into wanting into the group. They have this same vague awareness as in their dreams that others are in their minds as Brenda speaks to them. They think it's from sleep deprivation. It's like an echo in their brain when she talks to them. She hands them two ID tags and tells them where to go for their tests.

"When we know?" Eric eagerly asks.

"In a few days most likely. We already know we want you in the group but we need to know as a finality what the tests reveal."

Brenda already knows the outcome and that the First Harem is complete. She feels a surge of energy as if an expectation but then realizes it is much more than that. The circle is nearly complete and the energy level is climbing fast. She realizes she has the ability that Vera showed in causing the brain aneurysm of the would be killer and she now knows exactly how to do it. She is no longer afraid of their enemies whoever they may be. She and Vera alone could flatten a battalion. With Viktor's help they could take on a whole army.

Dede and Gena sense Brenda's awareness and knowledge of acceptance. As they part for classes Dede leaves with Derick and Eric with Gena. There is a child like innocence with them Brenda knows will be short lived.

3

The test results were as Brenda knew they would be so a meeting is set up for the following day with Dede, Derick, Gena, Eric, Brenda, Roger and William.

"Eric and Derick, I want you to meet my husband Roger and this is Vera's husband William. We will escort you to The Facility with your final initiation. Roger, let them know what they are in for."

"You are joining this group and mating with these women for life. If you have any problems with that finality then now is the time to leave. He makes a dramatic pause. OK the door just closed behind you. The initiation is copulation which will be witnessed by those of this group, known as The First Harem. You two are the final members of this group so there is special importance to your joining. We will escort you in our van to the Facility and you will live with us from now on. If you have sensed a difference about us and thoughts you have never experienced before they are not your imagination, they are very real. So are you now ready to leave?"

"Yes .. yes." almost together.

They walk the short distance to the van and are ushered in by Dede and Gena. Brenda follows as Roger and William get in front.

Everyone in back is undressed and in furs almost instantly. For Eric and Derick it is as if they know the script from their dreams. The two women have them seduced in the furs in seconds. The guys want desperately to copulate but are held back by a force they don't understand. Brenda and William are mentally holding them back. A much nicer way to do it from when they first started doing this.

When they get to The Facility the guys are walked into the Lounge by the women hand in hand. Seeing the now complete two dozen, including them, is mind boggling. They are led to the couches for copulation and complied as in their dreams with all the others circled around. Dede and Gena lay out on their couches. Eric is on Gena with his whole body quickly, fur fondling and caressing her. Derick is slower and spreads Dede's thighs. He just has to taste her first. And so it begins. Soon both are in full copulation with moaning and sighs as they squirm and writhe in the furs. Gena is soon on top of Eric and has him in a mindless state of ecstasy. The Chosen take their turns fur fondling them all.

FurLove
FurLove
258 Followers