The Adler Chronicles - Langford

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samuel looks wearily towards Joseph, who glares at the screen, the bone at the corners of his jaw becoming visible for an instant as he grinds his teeth.

"Uhum..." Langford clears his throat before he continues, "The subjects have been given an array of three serums. Subject one, who is twenty eight years old, has been given a serum harvested only from the cells of your son."

Subject one stops moving, obviously dead, his head fallen limp on his chest.

"Beside him," continues Langford, "subject two, who is thirty four has been given a diluted version of the same serum, and the subjects three, who is sixty two, and four, who is sixty eight, and lastly five, who is seventy one, have all been given the splice gene solution, created from both the cells of you and your son."

Subject five roars, a shrill maniacal cry as he manages to rip his hand free from the bonds. His eyes bulge wide in his head as his body begins to swell, his bones growing well out of proportion, and the muscles burgeoning to impossible girth beneath his tight, darkening skin. The braces on his legs break open and fall to the floor as his legs grow beyond their capacity. Subjects three and four also appear to be growing to deformity at a somewhat slower rate, but subject two, who now looks small in comparison to the other men, only shakes against the frame, his skin blackening as the blood drips from his nose.

Finally the men are released from the frame and subject one falls face first to the floor, followed closely by subject two, who falls to his knees coughing, a thick trail of blood hanging from his mouth. The other three jump off the frame, the eldest and largest of them stumbles, falling to one knee. Subject four runs to the other side of the room to escape the tear gas. As three tries to go past subject five, he grabs his leg and throws him to the other side of the room, climbing gingerly to his feet himself.

Dr Langford looks excitedly at the monitor, shifting in his seat. He looks over at Eidris, who nods, his eyes wide and silently urging him to say something into the mike. "The door to the cell will now be released, for the second phase of testing," says Langford.

Joseph looks over at Samuel who nods sharply, looking back at him, and with a heave of his chest he take a breath as he turn to look back at the screen.

Suddenly Aglaya looks up in the darkness as the sound moaning is replaced by banging, and loud crazed shouts, and even what sounds like some kind of growling. "What is that!" she says with a sudden surge of terror, "Varya! Varya! Can you hear that? What is it!" she says in an urgent whisper. She distinctly hears the word:"I..." come from Varya's mouth.

"In the next room the remaining subjects will encounter two females. If the stimuli has been successful the men should now be at a heightened state of arousal and will attempt to copulate" says Langford.

The raucous noise becomes much louder, and suddenly there's a loud bang at the door, followed by another, and then another. The lights flicker on and Aglaya squints for an instant. She looks over at Varya, who like her is on her knees, with her hands cuffed together to the wall above her, her head hanging as she groans. There is vomit splashed against the wall and a small puddle of it by her knees on the floor.

"Varya! Varya! Can you hear me?" Aglaya calls desperately.

The heavy door flies open smashing hard into the wall on the other side of it, as the monstrous creatures burst into the room.

Aglaya screams. Immediately, one of the smaller two men turns to her, his eyes bulging as he begin to approach her, but quite suddenly the largest one: subject five, knocks him clear off his feet and dashes towards her. Subject four climbs back to his feet shaking his head. Aglaya cries out in blind terror as subject five lifts her off the ground, his hand beneath her stomach, and squatting low, he enters her. She yells hoarsely, her mouth agape with the utterance of stunted cries that are yet one cry, as he forcefully smashes his bony hips into her body. Saliva drips from his twisted mouth and with bulging eyes, he stare down at her with crazed intensity.

Urged by the sight of this it seems, subject three rushes towards the still groaning Varya. She screams for an instant as he tries to pull her from the wall and the cuffs bite deep into her wrists. Failing at that, he lifts her rear end off the floor, his hands gripping her hips, and then forces himself inside her, the dry burn tearing her flesh. Subject five squeezes Aglaya breast tightly in his grip, and bends to suck her neck. Then pulling her towards him in a vicelike grip, with one hand pulling her back by the shoulder and the other arm wrapped tightly around her stomach, he begins to fuck her as hard as he can, with fast rhythmic pumping.

Subject four pushes three out of the way, and lifting one of Varya's legs, he turns her sideways and pushes his cock inside her to the balls. Her groans start to take on the rhythm of his pumping as he leans back and holding her leg and thrusting into her.

Subject five roars, thrusting his hips with one final push, sending the top of Aglayas head into the wall. She goes dizzy and then falls unconscious as he cums inside her.

Subject three grabs four by the neck form behind, yanking him away from Varya. She falls to the floor and the two of them begin to fight in the middle of the room. Finally one the of them gets the better of the other, and subject three is once again dashed to the floor, but as subject four approaches Varya he is suddenly lifted off his feet and hurled at the wall.

Subject five pulls her up, gabbing the back of her hair and pushing her face against the wall. He hooks his arm around one of her legs and grabs cock, forcing it into her before snatching up her hair again, yanking her head back and pressing the side of her face hard into the brick. There is the sound of doors slamming again and a team of six security guards from the lab rush into the room with taser-batons. Four of them manage to subdue subjects three and four, but as the other two approach subject five, he turns and lashes out at them, knocking one of them to the ground. The second guard raises his baton to swing it, but even as he strikes it, the monster grabs him by the neck wrenching it as he pulls him savagely towards himself. He rams the crown of his head into the man's face and breaks his neck. The beast grunts and then turns back to Varya, yanking her towards him harshly, he continues to fuck her.

Joseph sees a small red thing fly across the screen, and the dart lands in the beasts back. Three more darts follow, one of them landing in the creature's neck, and subject five falls to the floor unconscious. The image on the screen is replaced with one of Dr Langford standing in front of a control board in another office, doing very little to stifle a smile as he speaks to the camera directly.

"As you see sir, the new improved serum has proven to be very successful. We still need to run some tests on the subjects in the coming days to see how well they recover, but initial signs look good."

Joseph smiles "Very good Dr Langford, keep me informed of their recovery," he says.

"I will sir," says Langford the screen goes dead on his end as Joseph ends the call.

"Okay team! Job well done," he yells turning to his colleagues, his fist pumping into the air triumphantly. "Now the real work can begin," he says as he hobbles back over to the monitors showing the testing room.

Petya and one of his henchmen: Lyov, stand in the middle of the room, as subject five is being carried out.

"Look at this shit, what a fucking mess," says Petya. "Get rid of them," he says, glancing down at the two girls before he turns to leave the room.

"Hey boss, this one's still alive," says Lyov.

"Take care of her" shouts Petya over his shoulder.

"No problem."

*

To be continued

©copyright 2013 Tony M. Black

12