The Admin

Story Info
Marcus gets more than he bargains for with new employee.
3.8k words
4.39
30.4k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
outre
outre
59 Followers

Chapter I Titillation

Markus rolled out of bed, mornings were always his favorite time of day. The unbelievable quiet and stillness helped him ease into the day in a clear, relaxed state. The water in the shower stung him like hot little needles, but felt strangely refreshing. It figures he thought, that I would enjoy the pain of hot water hitting my skin. He smiled at himself for thinking such thoughts and quickly washed. He toweled dry and stood in front of the mirror assessing himself. He still had a full head of straight, thick brown hair that he wore short. He looked at his neatly trimmed mustache and goatee, yes they were considered dated, but he liked how it made his face look, his body he thought was in pretty damned good shape for a 42 year old man, all that hockey paid off he thought. After finishing in the bathroom he quietly walked to the closet and went inside to get dressed, he shut the door behind him so as not to wake his sleeping wife.

He remembered he had to give a job interview, the administrative manager for his department was sending him a potential administrative assistant, pending his approval. The manager had already interviewed her and deemed her more than qualified for the job. He hoped she was right, this would be his third in as many months. The first one quit the very week he hired her as he had to be out of town the day afterward and she felt "abandoned". The second one was just too confrontational, and didn't work well for others. She was a young "in your face" woman who needed some age and experience to mellow her temper. Markus chose a pair of black slacks, a camel colored button down shirt and a checked sport coat that matched. This he thought, was casual but professional. Perfect for helping the interviewee feel at ease without giving up the air of authority.

He grabbed a cup of coffee and made the short drive to the office. As was typical, Marcus liked to go through his email early giving him time to adjust his day-planner accordingly. Today was a quiet day, which pleased him. It would allow him to spend more time on the interview and "do it right" he thought.

He sat sipping his second cup of coffee and looking out his office window at the trees. He had worked very hard to establish himself with his company. He had started as a shift supervisor and took a variety of positions in engineering and operations polishing his reputation while working his way up to Sr. Regional operations manager. He was respected and got along with his peers, subordinates and seniors at his company and was considered an amicable, straight shooter who got things done.

He was jarred from his reverie when the suite door opened and people started streaming in. He looked at his clock and realized his appointment would be coming in shortly. He quickly went to the restroom, relieved himself, washed his hands and gave a once over in the mirror. He wanted to ensure he looked presentable for his interview.

Precisely at ten o'clock one of the office women brought his candidate in for her interview. He liked that she was prompt, that was one of his pet peeves. "I'm Markus Steiger" he said introducing himself. He stood as he introduced himself so and took her proffered hand. He immediately noticed her looks, though he tried not to stare. She was about five foot three, obviously of middle eastern descent. She had long black curled hair (he thought they were called spiral perms) with reddish highlights. She had dark eyes with full lips and her finger nails were long with a neat manicure. Her noticed that her black, professional business suit did nothing at all to hide her voluptuous full figure.

"Jasmine" she said, "Jasmine Alawash, its a pleasure to meet you."

He tore his gaze from her so as not to appear lecherous and quickly sat behind his desk, hiding his obvious discomfort.

He asked her all the usual questions, how many words a minute could she type? Was she proficient with a computer? What software programs could she use? What did she want out of her career and the like. He had pretty much decided that he wanted to hire her, but didn't want to tip his hand right away. He talked with her about salary and found out she was right in the ballpark as far as her desired pay. He said he would call her by the end of the week with an answer, though his mind was already made up. She stood and gave him a small smile, again extending her hand, palm side down. "I look forward to hearing from you soon Mr. Steiger" and with that she turned and left, not even looking back. He stood there and for some reason, felt a bit flustered, as if he had somehow not been in control of any aspect of the interview.

That night he slept uneasily. Visions kept coming unbidden to him. She was standing in front of him,

her dark piercing eyes reaching to his very core. The images were unsettling, erotic and very sexual. He awoke sometime after three a.m. disoriented, and shaking. The dreams have haunted him since adolescence but the woman never had a face until tonight.

He got out of bed and sat down in front of his computer at his desk. Every once in a while he had to quench his thirsting desire. Tonight he would end up logging on and looking at photos, as well as reading stories. All of the stories that he read had a common underlying theme. The women were all in charge. Marcus wasn't sure when his sexual preference turned this way, nor was he sure why it was so. The only thing he did know was that it ate at him, it drove him to distraction, and it caused him to ache sexually.

Friday he decided to call Jasmine back. Hello, this is Jasmine" she said, in the same pleasant tone she had used at the interview. "Ms. Alawash, its me, Mr. Steiger. I wanted to call and let you know that I have decided to extend an offer for the amount we discussed earlier in the week." He said. "Thank you Mr. Steiger, that will be acceptable. I'll call the human resources representative and make arrangements. I'll start as soon as I can." She said. He nodded, then realized that he was on the phone. He cleared his throat and said that would be fine. "Would you please call me when you have made the arrangements with your start date? He asked. She affirmed that indeed she would take care of it, and hung up. He stood there for a moment with a sense of deja vu over losing control of the conversation. He stood there dumbfounded and shook his head. Markus walked to the refridgerator replaying the conversation in his head. How had she taken control of the conversation so effortlessly. He prided himself on his ability to read people.

Markus was busy all weekend so the thought of her didn't come up until Monday in the shower. He recalled his conversation with her, and became semi-erect. He found himself dressing up, though there was no need for it. He wore a pair of olive green dress slacks, a black turtle neck and an olive green sport coat. He looked at himself in the mirror as he splashed after shave on, not bad he thought.

Once again he found himself in the office early. He made coffee, checked his email and since he had

some extra time, sneaked onto his dial up connection bypassing the LAN. He looked at some erotic photos, mostly of men giving women oral, it was his fetish and never failed to make him erect. He visited an erotic story site, looking for any domination stories where the man found himself obeying a dominant woman. Markus realized time was running short, so he signed off and cleaned his PC. He knew the cost of getting caught with pornography on his PC. He wasn't willing to risk loosing his job.


Not long after, employees started streaming in. Jasmine came in right on time. She was wearing a long knit sweater camel brown, tight dark brown double knit slacks and high heels. She wore her hair down, and curly. Markus tried not to stare but there was something about her that just made him quiver inside.

Jasmine came into his office smiling "I'm ready to go if you are" She said. Markus smiled , "Okay, let me show you your workstation" he said. He took her to the cube nearest his office. "This is yours, I had the interior decorator here yesterday, I hope you like the colors" He joked. Her cube was the same institutional tan as the rest of the office. "I'll take care of the decorating" she said. "When can we meet to discuss my responsibilities?" She asked. "Why don't you get settled in this morning, and then this afternoon we can meet after lunch" Markus replied. "Let me introduce you to everyone."

He walked her through the office introducing everyone. He couldn't help noticing the sweet smell of her perfume, and her sweater did nothing to hide her painfully voluptuous body. His cock was raging in his suit, and he did his best to ensure that his jacket covered himself. After the introductions Markus made his excuses and returned to his office to get some work done. He did work hard, and during the week it wasn't uncommon for him to log an eleven hour day.

Markus was in the middle of updating a spreadsheet when Jasmine knocked on the door. He was so into what he was doing, she startled him. "You said you wanted to meet after lunch so here I am. Jasmine said, and walked in. He found himself flustered, and looking at the clock cussed. "I beg your pardon" Jasmine said as she looked at him with a cocked eyebrow. "Forgive me, I didn't realize lunch had come and gone, I was caught by suprise I'm afraid." He said in explanation. He turned his chair around and pulled in tight to his desk. His cock immediately responding to her presence. Jasmine took her pad of paper out and leaned over the desk ready to write. "So, tell me what I'm going to be doing during my day." She said as she smiled at him. He looked at her, and then glanced down at her sweater. Her breasts were gathered together and pushing out as her weight leaned on the desk. He swallowed hard before responding. He explained his responsibilities, his organization and how the administrative functions worked. The details took most of the afternoon. She put her pad down after a few hours and stretched. "I need some coffee, would you like a cup?" Jasmine asked. She leveled a gaze at him as he ogled her wondrous breasts. Um, yeah, sure" He stuttered. She smiled knowingly at him and got up. "What do you take in your coffee, Markus?" She asked. "Cream" he said looking at his notes as she went to get coffee.

He quickly realized he was still erect. "This could make for many long painful days" he thought to himself. She returned shortly carrying two cups of coffee.

"I take cream too, so when you get me coffee remember that" She said.

"Hey, if I can do it, so can you" She continued sensing that he was going to ask about getting her coffee. "I don't have a problem with that Jasmine. As a matter of fact, I sometimes stop at Starbucks for Latte. I would be glad to get one for you if you like them." He said.

"Great, feel free. Now where were we?" She asked as she sat back down, crossing her legs.

They continued going over the details until quitting time, and she left in a hurry saying she had to pick up her children. He thought okay, married and kids. That should help simplify things. The fact that she was off limits made it so much easier for him. He drove home thinking about the day. She was so pleasant, and damn was she built. She smelled good too.


That night he dreamed about her. She was wearing a black bustier, garters and stockings with really high black heels. He was naked except for a leather collar and leash which she held in her hand. She was sitting on a high stool with arms. She spread her legs and showed him her g-string. The dream unfolded silently, like an old movie. She snapped her fingers and pointed at her foot. He leaned forward and licked the patent leather. Then she motioned for him to remove her shoe. He did so and took her foot reverently in his hand. He worshipped her toes one at a time, sucking them into his mouth. She put her other foot over his shoulder and pulled him down. Then She again spread her legs and motioned for him to move between them. He slowly approached her sex, and she bid him to kiss and lick her panties. Markus awoke with a start. Sweat was beading on his body and his cock was throbbing and dripping all over the bed.

He got up and drank a glass of water, incredible he thought. I've seen this woman three times and I'm already dreaming about her. He shook his head and returned to bed. Sleep came, but restlessly. In the morning Marcus woke with an uneasy feeling, as if he didn't sleep very long. His thoughts kept returning to Jasmine and how in the short time she had influenced his urges so much. He thought how rare it was for him to feel this way about a woman, how she had somehow drilled into the core of his sexuality without them having so much as talked a few times.

Marcus busied himself for the next few weeks with a big project, Jasmine worked hard, and they exchanged pleasant banter, he tried not to ogle her when she brought him papers to sign, but her body and the way she dressed worked against him. She would lean next to him with a folder full of papers, her breasts resting on his arm and her perfume wafting into his nostrils like some sort of anesthesia.

Chapter II The Awakening

One morning Marcus found himself in the office extremely early . The project having just ended left him feeling empty and his mind was finally able to relax. Of course all this did was cause his thoughts to drift to more primal things. He logged on to his computer via dial up and spend the better part of an hour looking at images of women handling their men. He found a web site that catered to men who liked to worship women orally, the illustrations all of amazonian women with full round hips riding their tied up slaves in various poses. Some of the men were totally imobilized, bound like furniture and the women seated their ample derriers on the men's faces. Taking pleasure from their mouths despite their slaves struggles. Marcus also downloaded a few stories of female domination to a disk. When the door opened to the suite, Marcus was jarred from the computer and quickly signed off.

That afternoon, Marcus found himself called to a last minute meeting. Jasmine was a bit upset as she was trying to do a payroll report, and needed his budget figures. As he was running out the door, she stopped him. "I really need the budget figures from last month Marcus, and you didn't give me the report, nor did you post it in the common file on the LAN for me. Jasmine said. "Just take them off my computer Jasmine, I don't have time to mess with it now. I'll be back around 4:30." Marcus hurried out of the office leaving Jasmine a bit perturbed.

At 4:30 Marcus returned from his meeting to find his office door shut and locked. Jasmine wasn't at her desk either. He asked one of the other ladies in the office if she had seen Jasmine. "She is in your office doing the budgets for last month". The lady said. Marcus got a cup of coffee and went back to his door, his keys were in the office so he had to knock. "Who is it?" Jasmine said as Marcus waited impatiently at the door. "It's me, my meeting is over, would you please open my office door?" Marcus retorted quickly loosing patience with the inconvenience.

The door opened and Jasmine quickly walked back to Marcus's chair and sat down. Marcus put his coffee on the desk and stood there waiting for her to get up. "Marcus, we need to talk" Jasmine said as she looked at him. She had a very serious look on her face, and her brow was furrowed critically.

"Okay, talk" he said.

"No, I mean we need to have a heart to heart, can you stay late today?" She asked.

"Well I had some things to do tonight, but I suppose I can put them off. Let me make a phone call" Marcus said as he picked up the phone to call home.

Jasmine got up and walked toward the door, "Marcus, it will take about an hour but its really important" With that she turned and went back to her office.

Marcus sat down at his computer and at that moment, he realized his huge mistake. He had left the disk with the photos and stories in his computer! On his screen was a picture of a woman holding a bound man by the hair and sitting on his face. He felt as if he was kicked in the nuts. He swallowed hard, and with a shaking hand put the phone down.

He sat stupefied, trying to figure out how to handle what happened. How could he explain it away? He called home and told his wife he would be working late, then he sat back and quickly tried to come up with an alibi. He couldn't help but to think how this woman now held his entire career in her hands. She could easily have him fired. Sexual harassment was not taken lightly in his company and he was always preaching equality. Surely they would crucify him for being a hypocrite.

He would tell her that he confiscated the disk from employee and it had been dealt with. He quickly made up his mind that he would stick to this story no matter what, and frantically started cleaning every incriminating piece of evidence off his computer.

At five o'clock the rank and file left the building, and by five thirty his suite was empty except for him, and Jasmine who had remained at her cube working on a report. When the office was quiet for a few moments she got up and came into Marcus's office, shutting the door after her.

"Do you know why I'm here?" She asked.

"You found a disk in my computer, and looked at it. I imagine you were quite shocked by the content of that disk, you probably want an explanation, and I have a perfectly reasonable one." Marcus replied.

She cocked her eyebrow again, the way she tended to do when she was skeptical of something, and waited for Marcus to continue".

"I confiscated this" He said as he held the disk aloft like a vial of smallpox "this disk from an employee, who shall remain nameless." Marcus stated. "The employee has been dealt with and the matter is closed. I am sorry that you had to find it Jasmine" Marcus said quickly. He felt a huge flood of relief as he thought he had saved his ass.

"Marcus, quit trying to bullshit me, it will only make it worse for you" Jasmine retorted.

"I found your AOL instant message program, you stored your screen name and password, frankly compliant one seems pretty incriminating. Also you had a huge number of photos and stories in hidden directories on your computer. Jasmine continued.

"Look, if you come clean we can work this out, but if you continue to lie, it will be very bad for you." Jasmine sat back looking at him, obviously waiting for him to decide how to proceed from where they were.

"You're right. They are mine. I apologize for lying to you, but obviously my job is at stake and I didn't know what to say to protect myself. You won't have me fired will you?" He asked imploringly.

"Marcus, that depends on you and what type of agreement we reach. You see, I rather like the idea of having a play toy." Jasmine said as she got out of her chair. She approached Markus and sat on the edge of his desk, between his legs. She put her heel up on his chair, painfully close to his crotch. "I've been trying to figure out how to seduce you for the past month and now I don't have to, you've done all the work for me." Jasmine smiled as she pushed her heel against Marcus's crotch. You like women in charge, and I like men that are obedient. I think we are a made for each other Marcus." Jasmine cooed as she rubbed his crotch with her show. "Why don't you kneel down and show me how much you want to be my toy Marcus." Jasmine said in a husky tone. "I spent all afternoon looking at your photos and reading the fantasies you've collected. They are quite intriguing and while I've always fantasized about having a boy toy, I've never quite known how to go about actually getting a guy to do as I say." She said now removing her foot from his crotch and waiting for him to vacate his chair. Marcus dropped from his chair as if in a trance and knelt in front of her. She moved forward on the desk and put both her feet on his chair, surrounding him between her thighs. She took him by the hair and pulled his head up to look at her.

outre
outre
59 Followers
12