The Administrative Assistant

Story Info
Working for a hockey team, I fuck players in an arena suite.
877 words
3.77
48.2k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to work for a minor pro hockey team in Minnesota - and I did a lot more than the average administrative assistant. After home games, the team owner would take me up to his suite on Level 300 and get me ready for the guys. Always the same outfit: red high heels, black fishnet pantyhose with holes strategically snipped to expose my cunt and asshole, and a bra made out of interlocking white leather straps. Oh, and did I mention I was handcuffed?

There was a big foldout bed next to the mini-bar, and I'd kneel on it, waiting for them to come up. The owner's wife, a really nice lady in her late 40's who did all the marketing, would sometimes come in and go down on me beforehand. One time, on her husband's birthday, she gave him a blowjob and then watched and masturbated while he fucked me slowly in the ass for 20 minutes. Did I mention that this was my first job out of university? I was 22.

There were two younger guys, rookies, who were kind of shy at first. They would usually just come up and start slow: stroke my body, suckle my tits a little bit, always asking me how I was feeling. Donnie had a girlfriend and wouldn't fuck me, but he would always come on my tits. Jon liked to fuck me, but only if I told him straight-up that's what I wanted. He was a really tall, sweet, skinny kid. It was weird because I liked to fuck with both their heads: even though I was the one handcuffed and all, right?

One time after Jon had been banging me against the mini-bar, he took off the cuffs and we drank a few Coronas. I was getting pretty wild. He stepped out for a minute to take a piss and I wanted to show him something I like to do, something he'd never seen. When he came back in the room, I was lying on my back in the middle of the carpet with my legs up in the air, with one beer bottle thrust butt-end first deep into my soaked cunt. I'd also pushed the neck of another bottle into my ass. I was looking at Jon, taunting him with my eyes, licking my lips slowly.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed. He started to get an enormous erection right away. I beckoned him over and he kneeled over me and started fucking my face. He didn't stop until he shot his load directly down my throat.

Another time, I got Donnie and Jon to beat off together in front of me. Neither of them had ever done that in the same room as another guy before. They were a little hesitant. I told them: "I don't fuckin' care. I want both of you to shoot your load on my ass, and I want it now." My cunt started to clench and cream with extraordinary excitement as I heard them jerking their long, pre-cum dripping dicks behind me. Donnie exploded over me first, cum landing across my back and trickling down my ass crack. Then it was Jon's turn: pulling back his foreskin and pressing his swollen cockhead up against my young pussy lips, he creamed three times, rapidly, covering my seam with come, right up to my urgently clenching asshole.

They uncuffed me and I told them I was going to show them what a nasty girl I was. I rubbed their come all over my body, licking it off my hands, even turning around and thrusting a sweetness-smeared finger right up my ass and looking at them to witness their gasps of arousal.

But that was Donnie and Jon. Usually, I was assigned to take on three or four guys, older guys, veterans. I liked it rough and nasty. During the game, I wouldn't even always go into the arena and watch. I would sit in my little office under the stands, hearing the cheers and boos, but I'd be reading a copy of Penthouse Letters, or maybe one of my own nasty stories, and I'd be flicking my wet bead furiously, getting myself so aroused that I just couldn't wait to get fucked.

They'd come in and hold me down on the bed, taking turns fucking me missionary-style. No asking for permission or anything. Just taking me hard. It was always after all the fans had gone home, so I could scream as loudly as I wanted. Nobody would hear me even though it was echoing through the arena. Two hungry mouths on my young, pert tits, and a hard prick in my cunt, slamming me real motherfuckin' good. I didn't have any choice in the matter. One time, the captain told me I was the greatest fuck he'd ever had in his life, and that he'd called his wife by my name while they were having sex in a suite in Hawaii over the all-star break.

I worked there for about a year and a half before moving on. The official team guide had my position listed as "Administrative Assistant," but in my personal copy, which I still have, I crossed that out and wrote "Cumslut Submissive." Still am. Always will be.