The Adopted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course! A five-way, now that our resident cock wielder has claimed his first blood." She said, wiggling her finger. "It's us three, with Miranda, tag-teaming on Daniel. But not until at least a week passes."

"And just how the fuck is she going to behave herself here, now that those two had finally discovered one another, and about how he's hung like a damn horse!?

"She'll take Danny down before then, and as much as I'll say no, she'll fuck me to say yes, fuck you for your permission, fuck Sasha just on principal, and then fuck Danny for another notch on her scoreboard to brag about."

"I'm sure Sasha will share, she's not that greedy."

"Jules, she's not ready for a big boy, and especially not for one his size..." She again pointed to Danny's room above. "I've seen that club he's packing, he is too damn big! She'll split in two!"

"Never would've stopped you..."

"That's not the point!"

"You want to fuck him before she does?" Julian said teasingly.

"Of course I do!! I've been trying everything to hold myself back so I don't rape him."

Julian had a look of surprise, she's never seen her sister this apprehensive for a guy. She walked over and brought her into a sisterly hug.

"Is it because he's my son?"

"Yes!" She cried into her sister's bosom, her voice breaking. "Mostly, yes, but also because of how gifted he is. It's not a dinky limp dick, it's an anaconda! When was the last time you had an actual real life dong deep inside you."

"You have a point. I don't think I've ever had one." Julian said, recalling all the previous lovers she's had, not a one able to really open her up.

"I made you a promise that you could sleep with my children." She lifted up her sister's chin so she could look deep into her eyes. "You can still sleep with my children."

"He's so big." Jessica said, tearing up, happy that she can finally have her nephew.

"He doesn't have a club, he has a tree."

They laughed at that and then the house was suddenly filled with Sasha screaming like a giddy school girl who just saw her favorite singer and was asked to marry him.

"At least she's better than that trash he plays in the car..."

Julian wasn't really listening to her, just enjoying the lovely music her children are making, something this house hasn't heard in a while, the physical love between a boy and a girl, satisfied they finally found someone to love, and fuck; especially fuck.

A woman is never happy unless she has a good man to fuck.

"Danny has good taste in music, much like his taste in women." She said, biting her lower lip, wondering in what position he's fucking her.

"Please...it's a group of man-children screaming into a microphone like their nuts are in a vise. It's too loud and pitchy for me..."

Sasha had screamed again, even louder, or harder. They knew for a fact that she was a screamer, but this is like having a banshee in the house.

"Speaking of screaming...wow," Jessica said, listening to the bed bounce heavily, Dan had to be on top, no doubt about that, "he must be really giving it to her. All the guys I've known usually quit after cumming just once. He's never had sex before, right?"

Julian nodded.

"Want to go watch?"

"You dirty bitch," Julian said with a giggle, "I was just about ask you that..."

Julian and Jessica had stealthily stole to Danny's end of the hallway, it was dark except his light was on and the door was wide open.

Julian gave the redundant 'shush' gesture and they both peeked around the corner into Danny's domicile.

Clothes littered the floor, the room smelled of manly body spray and male hormones, music of some rock or metal band played softly, and his bed was on the opposite wall with the two young and eager bodies upon it, and it gave them a perfect view of everything.

Sasha was sitting on Dan's face, practically riding on him as she worked her pretty mouth on his engorged member. Long gone was the hair tie and the shirt.

The way they were positioned, he wouldn't see anything passed her perfect heart-shaped pillow of an ass, were he, he'd see they were being spied on; but then again, did he really want to?

As Sasha licked the sides of his throbbing organ, she glanced towards the bedroom door and saw her aunt and mother watching their depraved activity with interest.

She merely fluttered her doey green eyes and flipped her flowing silver hair aside to give them a better view before engulfing him again, with more enthusiasm, making the smallest of murmurs caused by him teasing and nibbling her clit, and the feeling of his rough hands gliding and squeezing the smooth softness of her butt and thighs made her want him more.

A few seconds later, his toes curled and his body tensed, she flung her hair aside again as she worked furiously at his pole with her hand to milk out another load of his precious goo, she wanted to show them how much and how hard he could shoot his cum.

When he did, the ropes he shot went over the bed, and hit high on the window.

He gave a couple sighs and went back to eating her juicy pussy.

Julian never thought she'd be so turned on at what her daughter just did, and she thought about getting in there and applying that talented tongue on herself while riding her son like the stallion he is.

And Jessica never thought about how much she so wanted to be on top of her nephew right at that moment, she couldn't help but rub at her sister's hot box.

Sasha, having swallowed and licked him clean, then made the most adorable of O-faces as she continued to let Danny lap at her, slowly rocking back and forth, grinding against his coarse stubble, giving her aunt and mother the sexiest of bedroom eyes before collapsing onto Danny with a muffled scream.

He's never gone down on a girl before, well he's never done anything with a girl before, but he was relieved that all that crap about girls and that fishy pussy funk wasn't true with his sister.

Sasha had been taking very good care of herself, preparing for a night like this, paying very close attention on keeping her womanhood clean and fresh, close cropping her pubic hair, making damn sure that it was absolutely perfect for when her master would finally take her virtue.

She tried to clamp down on his head, the one between her legs, when another orgasm splashed into his mouth. She didn't scream this time, because it took her breath away, and it was so good.

When she was finished with him eating her out, she spun around and gave him a wet, smoldering kiss.

"Did I please you well?" Sasha said soothingly, caressing his square jaw.

Danny didn't say anything right away. How can you describe the best sex of your life, and it was the first you've ever had?

You can't! You simply can't! It's impossible! To Hell whoever says otherwise!

"I liked it, a lot." He managed to say.

"I'm pleased to hear that, now you won't ever have to touch yourself or make love to your computer, not anymore, not when you have me to take your sexual frustration out on."

"Wait, how did you-"

She silenced him with another hot, wet, smoldering kiss, probing his mouth with her tongue, stroking him back to perfect hardness.

"They're going to make such beautiful children." Julian said after the stole back downstairs

"A grandma at nearly forty, that seems to be the new fad." Jessica sneered, shocked at just how jealous she was of her own niece, wanting that engorged pecker to also fill her void.

"Are you jealous?" Julian asked in mock surprise.

"No..." Julian gave her the look, "...yes..." Jessica said.

"Well I don't think Sasha is going to share him right now, looks to me like she wants him all to herself tonight. Guess we'll have to settle for...Mr. Sam Adams."

Julian took a swig and passed it to Jessica, who also took a swig, and hiccup.

"So, what do we do now?"

"We play oblivious for about a week or two, then we get involved."

"You can't mean...you're Just going to let them fuck unmolested? I thought you'd be pissed about this! You're too sensual, and sensuality is for gays."

"True. Well, yes, I am, on both counts. But Jesus, someone has to get that boy good and laid. I'm just a little slightly upset Sasha beat me to it, but at least he knows what pussy is like, and it seem he likes it. Is Miranda seeing anyone?"

"No, and I still say she isn't ready for Danny. I mean, you saw that large...yummy...dick…" She licked her lips, thinking about that throbbing organ thrusting deep inside her, rubbing her tummy, then continued.

"She'll pull something that's not supposed to be pulled! Maybe if she practiced with cucumbers like Sasha did, she might leave with a sore ass, in a good way..."

"Then I suggest you keep her on a short leash until you say she's ready, fuck her if you have to make her behave."

Jessica thought she could hear the sloppy sounds of sexes slapping together as she thought of what to do.

"Goddamn it I want him under me!"

"I do too, but first, let's kill this beer, watch some TV, and let the love birds experiment with each other."

The sisters McGee took to Julian's room, just in case the kids really did need a referee, Jessica made a silent comment about how she was sitting in a really wet spot, probably where Sasha ambushed Danny, who were still at it.

"Damn, that boy is a machine!" Jessica whispered, admiring the boy's stamina. Squeezing Julian's toned, rounded behind.

"Yes well, when you're a blooming hormonal teenage boy living in a house constantly full of women wearing skimpy clothes leaving nothing to the imagination, you too might feel just a little pent up." Julian whispered back, reaching around to cup Jessica's boob.

Danny was giving it to her from behind, and he wasn't going easy, her mane bouncing all over and her eyes rolled nearly all the way up into their sockets, having lost count of how many orgasms that had racked her lithe young body. His own long dark locks had formed a neat curtain that nearly obscured his vision, seeing only what he's doing to his sister, he may have had his mouth open, but she was making all the noise for the both of them.

He had a hand on her hip and the other on her upper back, mostly because he saw people do this, not entirely sure why.

The warm, tight, velvety slick muscles clenched and squeezed around his incredible cock while his balls smacked against her clit. He was determined to fill her up like a pastry, and she was only too compliant to have that special cream injected dangerously deep inside her as his hips thrusted harder into her bouncy butt cheeks.

She couldn't be happier, she's been waiting so long for this, to be used as his own personal cum dump at any moment, to be her master's exclusive breeding mare, growing him a living, breathing legacy, that thought had turned her into a hot mess of insatiable, immeasurable, unconditional physical love.

Oh, how much she loved being fucked!

Is this what mom and Aunt Jessica were trying to do to her?

Show her the concept of fucking?

He bent over to kiss her neck and caress her breasts, and she grabbed a handful of his hair as his next climax emptied into her neglected womb, he was seemingly unconcerned with whatever risks that would inevitably follow.

She was genuinely looking so forward to pregnancy, making her master as many children as he desires, so long as they're all his. She arched her back to allow him deeper penetration and shoot yet another load of his creamy cum directly into the very core of her womanhood.

Their audience was getting so hot and bothered, they wanted to get undressed and hop into his bed too. Reluctantly, they restrained themselves.

They instead retired to Julian's room, right next door, and crushed each other's lips together, tongues wrestling around, seeking to pin the other.

Jessica embraced her sister, it's been too long since they did anything like this, maybe a few days.

Women in their prime, still retaining the image of youth, and with a lifetime of experience, unlike the young couple in the other room, who just simply caved to their raging hormones.

Julian looked just like an older Sasha, slim and trim and with plenty of boobage, but with long jet black flowing hair and brown hazel eyes, and Jessica has the same slender body type as the two aforementioned, but with a smaller yet still desirable cup size, a dirty blonde pixie haircut, and bright forest green irises.

"Remember that time we were in papa's hay barn?" Julian asked when she pulled away.

"It was the first time we made love, and the only phallic thing we had was an empty beer bottle."

Julian held up the now empty beer bottle, they giggled like a couple of dumb horny girls who just saw their father's penis.

They kissed and tried to help each other out of their clothes, kissed some more, and one was fumbling with the other's belt, kissed again and eventually one only had panties left and the other just had a sock.

Julian put up her hair so it wouldn't be in the way as she sat on the bed. Jessica got between her legs and smelled her sister's snatch, the soiled fabric had been up in there all day, and had a very potent aroma.

She loved it. She never thought she had miss it.

Jessica licked through the silky fabric, tracing her tongue along the her sister's slit until the panties where soaked through, then she moved the pesky panties aside and got to the real goods.

She always loved the taste of her sister, her smell, her cum. She was the only other woman she ever slept with, probably the only woman she'll ever sleep with outside of Sasha.

Julian had always made a point to keep her womanhood maintained and trimmed up, today was an inch wide two inch long strip ending above the clit, which Jessica then attacked.

Julian gasped at the sudden sensation and put her hands on Jessica's head, more for encouragement than for stability.

Jessica sucked her clit, chewed her labia, fingered her hole, and put her talented tongue to work.

Then a loud reverberating bang against the wall startled them, followed by sounds of erotic ecstasy and slapping flesh.

Danny and Sasha apparently haven't had their fill of each other yet. Question is, would they?

Jessica lubed up the empty with her saliva, and with a sexy wink, stuck it into her sister, attempting to match tempo with the couple in the other room, threatening to break down the wall.

Julian fell backward and sucked on a finger while kneading a tit as the sensations took over her body. She didn't want to make any more noise than she had to, least she alert her children to what she's doing, though it was pointless, nobody could ever hear over Sasha the Screamer, but she did want them to catch her in these act of erotic taboo, and that alone made her orgasm wash over her like a title wave.

But then Jessica needed release too, though she may verbally dislike the idea of these soft forbidden pleasures, she couldn't deny that it did things to her, and she liked it.

Having an itch that couldn't be scratched? Not succumbing to the twisted and weird? Just need a hard dicking? It's insanity to ignore.

Jessica sat on her sister's face like they did in high-school for so many years, Julian feasting on her snatch as she drove the bottle even further into her sister's starving orifice.

Julian always knew which spots to hit first to make her sister gush like a faucet, splashing her face and staining the sheets, trying to drink up as much of it as possible.It was always so much fun making her squirt!

The pounding on the wall increased, making Julian and Jessica go faster and harder too. Sasha, of course being the loudest, drowned out the screams and moans of her mother and aunt, and possibly waking up the entire neighborhood with sounds of pleasures of the flesh, and Danny being the quietest, thought he should've worn earplugs in hindsight. Paul Stanley couldn't match these vocals, and she always clenched down at just the right moment for him to dump yet another load into her womb.

Everyone eventually stopped fucking about a quarter to three. Danny was still slightly awake though, surprised at how long he could keep on going, never realizing his sexual endurance was so strong.

Why didn't other girls like him?

He just proved to one how much a sexual powerhouse he is.

Sasha was asleep beside him, wrapped around his arm and snuggled into his side, a contented smile on her pretty face that, just a few minutes ago, had a dick inside it.

He seriously couldn't believe his luck, he was sure he had fantasized about Sasha on a number of occasions in a number of ways, but never thought he'd actually get to take her to his bed.

Maybe because he's shy or, something else...

Yeah, there have been other girls that maybe showed some interest, but they've always got a something going on everytime he tried to ask one out, like washing their hair or having a girl's night, or dinner and a movie was too cliché, or catching up on homework and boys aren't allowed, or a just an all girl's party, or some other cornbread patty-cake bullshit.

What? He good enough for them!? Was he supposed to just conform and dress like a dumbass dipstick duchebag playing a sitar or a lute, or a banjo?

A fucking banjo!?

No, spank you!

Sleep had finally overcome him, and he dreamed about the Land of Confusion.

Or was it a Bohemian Rhapsody?

99 Luftballons?

I love love Rock and Roll!

Long live Rock and Roll!

Damn it, he left the stereo on!!

********

To be continued...

12