The Adulterous Wife Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony King
Tony King
936 Followers

"No, I like you dripping spunk, you can sleep like it all night, who knows, in the morning I might just add to it before sending you home."

"But Paul, Tony will be home about 12am, I can't let him see me like this."

"Why not, you told me he wanted to you to become a slut,"

"yes, but he'll kill me if he finds me like this, please Paul, I'll leave him, let me stay with you, I'll let you do anything you want to me, I'll even fuck your friends, there friends, anything."

"Stay with me, but your just a fuck slut, I don't want you to stay here, and as for doing what I want, you will anyway. From now on your going to dress the way I tell you, fuck when I tell you and fuck who I tell you, but live here, your fucking joking, I don't want a cheap slut living in my house, now BED," Paul commanded. I hid behind the screen while he removed the cuffs and blindfold and watched as a meek Carol simply obeyed her master and went to bed covered in the spunk, bites and bruises of three men.

To Be Continued...

Tony King
Tony King
936 Followers
12