The Adultress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was officially Sunday morning, the last time we would have together for a while. So we decided to do something fun. We went into John's billiard room, which was equipped with a pool table and a bar. I made us a couple of sex-on-the-beaches and we drank them with smiles on our faces. I was wearing nothing but a navy thong, the garter belt, and the nipple less bra. Tim was in gray boxer briefs tight to his smooth, tan skin. I ran my hand down his briefs and started to tease him a little. I bounced his balls in my hands and he giggled.

"Don't tease me like this mom!" he exclaimed.

I slid his boxer briefs down to his ankles where he stepped out of them. He unclipped my garter belt and took off my thong. He laid me out on the pool table with the balls spread out around me. He embarked on making sweet love to me in his father's billiard room. He pinned my hands next to my head and kissed my nose. We started to fuck and our bodies swayed together in sexual rhythmic beats. All I could hear were the pool balls clicking together and my son's enchanting whimpers. I could feel him inside me. I wanted him more and more every time we made love. This time was special, it was sweet, slow, and I could smell the love in the air. Our hips touched one another when our bodies blended. I loved making love to my son. I have said that before and I will say it again many times I'm sure. He soon nibbled lightly on my nipple. I whined for a moment. I remembered that he didn't put a condom on, but I didn't care. Let me get pregnant, I just never want this beautiful sex to stop. He was still working me slowly when he came to an orgasm and shot the warm juices into me. It felt so much better without a condom. I could feel his lovely cum flowing inside of me like a river. I wanted more... I was addicted. He burst cum into me until he no longer could. I was satisfied and so was he.

It was 12:30 P.M. by the time we had finished. John was to arrive home at about 4:00. Tim and I could have fucked again but we didn't. We didn't want to ruin the best love of our lives. So instead, we kissed and fondled each other on Tim's bed until John pulled in the driveway once again.

Tim's graduation was next Sunday and he told me that he was going into the Marines. I was speechless. I didn't want him to leave me. I loved him, not only as a son, but also as my lover. In fact if he weren't my 18-year-old son, I'd divorce John and marry him. I never wanted to make love to another man again. My heart shattered when Tim left. I found myself lying in bed staring at the ceiling while John looks at his magazine. I looked at him and I grabbed his magazine and laid it on the table. I kissed him and decided to change things and love my husband the way I should have a long time ago.

Mine and John's relationship soon changed. We had sex on a regular basis. Tim always visits and we continued our affair for several visits. However, since then Tim became gay and now he has a boyfriend named Sam. I am happy for Tim and I was once in love with him, I still am... but only as a mother.

12