The Adventure

Story Info
submissive takes her Master on a cross country adventure.
4.8k words
4.33
15.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dressed carefully that morning...choosing a short dress ...low scoop neckline...buttons all the way down the front...the first three undone...showing a hint of her cleavage and the swell of her full breasts...the bottom two also left undone...the lace on the top of her black stockings peeking out as her heels clicked on the sidewalk...hips swaying with a confident air of sexuality as she walked to the sidewalk cafe...

A cool breeze in the air hardening her nipples...long silky hair flowing freely on the week end...her perfume light and fresh...feeling heads turns as she walked down the street...a smile crossing her lips...knowing she had created the desired effect.

Her step quickening a bit now...searching through the crowd for him...knowing full well her outward appearance gave no indication that she was a submissive...coming here to meet her Master...a rendezvous she had planned for the two of them...

Feeling his presence more than seeing him now...almost being able to close her eyes and walk right towards him...so connected was she to him...her heart still skipping a beat each time she saw him...eyes devouring him as she walked towards him...cool and confidant...the perfect specimen of a black man...impeccably dressed even on the week end...his large shoulders bulging from his shirt open at the collar...smooth ebony skin glowing softly in the sunlight...

strong thighs straining against his pressed and creased jeans...the bulge in his crotch more than noticeable...a small shiver going through her ...reaching the table and pulling out a chair...sitting next to him...her hand automatically slipping between his thighs...fingertips brushing up against his balls and kissing him hello...her eyes shining with devotion for this man who had become her very reason for breathing...for getting up each day...

Her breath catching as he leans over and gently nibbles on her neck...his scent flooding through her...filling her with instant desire...his breath hot against her ear as his tongue quickly dips in and he whispers..."Hello baby, it's so good to see my little slut...now you know what to do baby"...

Quickly she slips under the table...knowing she'll never be noticed in the throngs of people...stooping so she doesn't snag her nylons...her hands running up and down his thighs...long manicured nail running the length of his cock ...and then quickly unbuttoning his pants...already his taste filling her even before his cock is in her mouth...

Reaching inside and pulling his cock out...her soft white hand wrapping around his black massive cock...moaning softly as she squeezes the head ...then leaning forward...her soft tongue flicking under the head...then dragging the flat part over his most sensitive spot...her tongue curling and dipping into the slit on top...licking out the first drops of pre cum...feeling him jerk a little and then being totally amazed as he orders for them both as her mouth opens over his massive head...her lips pressed tight to the rim as she sucks softly...

hot tongue swirling around the head as her hand still strokes...then opening her throat all the way and sliding his cock deep into her throat...watching his hands clench as he finishes the order and grinning to herself...her mouth feverishly working up and down his cock...moaning into him...the reverberations going straight through him...and then cupping his balls and squeezing ...her mouth working in a tight little circle on the head...

the only indicators of his pleasure is the shifting in his seat...the tiny little unsteadiness in his voice that only she would notice as he finishes the order...and then plunging him deep into her throat again...her mouth ravishing him...assaulting him...sucking his cock harder and faster...the crowd milling around them only exciting her more...egging her on to try and make him blow his cool...but knowing she never will...

His hands finally reaching under the table ...strong fingers entwining in her hair as he thrusts up into her...fucking her mouth ...his thrusts harder and deeper...cheeks puffing out from his massive cock as she sucks and licks hungrily...her teeth grazing over the swollen vein as her mouth moves up and down the length...

finally feeling the twitch in her mouth...signaling that he is close...taking him deep into her hot wet mouth over and over again...long slow strokes until finally his cum bursts into her mouth...knowing she must swallow it all...not a drop on his or her clothing as they have a big day planned...her mouth all the way down to the base of his cock as he erupts in her mouth...sucking all his sweet cum deep into her throat...not a drop falling on him or her...

cleaning him up before tucking his cock back into his pants and zipping him up...slipping out from under the table and taking her place next to him...leaning over to kiss him tenderly...his taste still in her mouth...her heart soaring as he tenderly whispers...oh my little angel slut...that was wonderful...his hand reaching out and straightening her hair...her cheeks still flushed as the waiter brings their order...smiling over at him...a teasing little flash in her eyes...

They chatted idly while eating their breakfast...with her occasionally feeding him pieces of fruit ...pressing each bite sized chunk to his lips...her finger tracing over his lips...then popping one into her mouth...sucking the sweet juices from each bite...reminding him of how she had just sucked the juices from his large black cock...feeling the stirrings in his groin once again...his mind drifting to how lucky he was to have such a totally devoted submissive...

As if on cue a stretch white limo pulled to the curb...seeing the curious look on his face as she reached for his hand and pulled him to his feet...placing his hand behind his back...her fingers entwining in his as she walked behind him...nudging him towards the waiting car...

Settling in next to him in the back of the limo...her soft gaze drifting up to him and then softly kissing his lips...stretching over him...pert breasts grazing against his arm as she reaches for the silver champagne bucket and two crystal champagne flutes...fingertips brushing against his as she hands him the bottle ...his strong fingers popping the cork...bending down and licking the foam from his hands as it spills over on him...her soft tongue flicking through his fingers...cleaning every bit of the sweet champagne from him...then lifting the two glasses to him...watching as he fills the glistening crystal flutes with the bubbling clear liquid...eyes smiling at him...pleased with herself for the adventure she has planned for them...pleased even further that all of this is a total surprise to him...a small feat in itself...clinking their glasses together...whispering softly..."to our adventure Master"...

Glancing over at him and almost breaking out into hysterical laughter as she watches him trying to remain calm...one of the few times in the many months that they have been together where he was not totally in control of the situation...stretching out her long legs in the back of the limo ...marveling at how this all came together for her...the timing perfect on her part...thankful for her friends in high places when she called her best friend ...a female CEO of a large company and asked if she could borrow the corporate jet for a day...

a favor she had never dared to ask before...but wanting something special for her Master this day...re tracing everything in her mind...how she had went to his house when he wasn't there and gathered the things he would need for their trip...a change of clothes...tennis shoes...his toiletries and anything else she could think of that he might need or want...packing the "toys" in a separate small suitcase and then going to the small private airstrip and placing their belongings on the jet the night before...

Watching the amused look on his face as the limo pulled into the airfield...all the arrangements falling into place like clockwork...the pilot already on board with the engines whirring ...the craft ready to take off at a moments notice...waiting for the driver to come around and open the door...she getting out first...reaching for his hand and stretching up on tip toes to kiss him...breath hot against his ear as she whispers..."surprised baby?"...then laughing softly as she leads him to the waiting jet...the soft sounds of jazz filling the cabin as she kneels down and buckles him in...then herself...squeezing his hand tightly as the plane takes off down the runway...him still not knowing what their destination is...the delicious feeling of anticipation running through her as he leans over and whispers..."you've really outdone yourself my slut"...

the lights coming on indicating they are safely airborne...first unbuckling him and then herself...hips swaying softly as she once again takes him by the hand and leads him to a small private room...a huge bed in the center of the room...barely room for anything else...motioning him to sit on the bed as she stands in front of him...the soft strains of the music floating through the speakers hidden in the paneling as her hips slowly begin swaying back and forth...

arching one leg in front of her...the dress parting at the bottom two buttons...a delighted smile crossing his lips as he sees she is wearing no panties...leaning back on his elbows...his eyes riveted to her as her hands travel smoothly over her sides...lifting the dress with each little upward motion ...thrusting slender hips forward and slowly unbuttoning each button...her slim shapely body revealed to him...wearing only her heels and the black stockings as the dress hangs open from her shoulders...turning around slowly...her hands reaching behind her and pulling the dress over her round firm ass...swaying back and forth and then side to side in time with the soft music...looking over her shoulder as she slides one finger into her wet slit...her sweet scent drifting to him as she grabs her right ass cheek and squeezes...then giving it a playful slap before turning around again to face him...

Soft hazel eyes drifting over him...lingering at the bulge in his jeans...licking her soft lips and cupping her breasts...thumbs grazing over the tips of her nipples and then her hands caressing the smooth flesh of her belly...one hand sliding down to her burning heat and cupping it...her thumb and forefinger grasping her tingling clit and stretching it out to him...whimpering softly as her need for him fills her totally...hands trembling as she kicks off the black heels and slides the hose off of her shapely legs...hips undulating with the beat as she walks towards him...

dragging the silk sheer hose under his nose and then tossing it to the side...her hands sliding down his body as she kneels in front of him...palms grazing over his nipples...breath hot against his balls as she takes off his shirt and then slides the zipper down on his jeans with her teeth...slooowly...tooth by tooth...and then tugging his pants off of him...knowing he never wears underwear on the weekends...her breath catching as his hard cock springs forward...looking up into his eyes for a moment and then sucking each side of his sac into her mouth...her hand sliding up and down his cock...squeezing it softly and then harder...moaning into his balls ...her tongue dragging over the length and flicking right under the head...

then straddling him on the bed...slender thighs pressed tight against him...her pussy hot ...wet...and aching for his cock...leaning over...kissing him passionately...her soft tongue darting into his mouth...sucking in his taste...then breaking the kiss...her tongue sliding down the side of his neck...nipping and biting...her hand still stroking on his rock hard cock...looking deep into his eyes before rising from him...turning around...her ass facing him as her legs entwine around his...his large hands running down her back...sending chills through her as she positions herself over his cock...moaning softly as his hands reach around to grab her breasts...his fingers pinching and tugging on the nipples as she slowly slides her hot pussy down his cock...stretching her tight little cunt as his huge black cock fills her...

her ass rolling on his stomach as she begins to rock slowly on him...holding onto his thighs as she begins short fast little strokes on his cock...her titties bouncing up and down as his hands move to her hips...moaning softly ...whispering...oh gawd yes baby...mmmmmm...so fucking good...damn...that cock is good...her pussy making all kinds of squishing sounds with each thrust of his cock...and then suddenly his hands gripping her hips tighter...his thrusts deep and hard into her...screaming out to him with each lunge into her...muscles loosening and tightening around his shaft...feeling the throbbing of his shaft deep inside of her...hot wet pussy juices running down his cock and trickling over his balls...

her breath catching as his hand lands solidly on her ass...the searing burning pain running through her body...then the warmth and the pleasure...his fingers immediately reaching for her clit and rubbing in small little circles as he thrusts on final time...both of them screaming each others names as they cum at the same instant...her legs shaking as she rises and collapses on him...his strong black arms wrapping around her and holding her close...their hearts beating as one...breath ragged as she softly whispers..."welcome to the mile high club Master"...

It always amazed her how quiet the engines were on these corporate jets...the flight so smooth and without event...other than the events being played out in the cabin by the two lovers...

She felt so safe and secure in his arms...the world so far away from both of them as they dozed off in the tub...wishing they could have more times together like this as her mind drifted off...then suddenly the voice of the pilot breaking through the calm...reminding her that they were not truly alone..."15 minutes till landing you two"...he said with almost a chuckle in his voice...making her wonder if he knew of the events that had taken place back here...

Kissing his lips tenderly to wake him from his restful nap...then stepping out of the tub...her sleek body glistening from the oils still as she quickly dried herself off ...reaching for a huge oversized bathsheet and wrapping it around him as he stepped out of the tub...fingers working into each muscle as she dried him off slowly...not missing an inch of his beautiful dark skin...a soft smile spreading across her face...thinking how lucky she is to have such a man in her life...smiling at him as she hands him a change of clothing as she quickly dresses herself...both in white loose fitting pants ...she wearing a hot pink tank top with no bra ...and him a red form fitting sleeveless top...showing off his muscular chest...his arms bulging out...

his stomach smooth and rippled even under the shirt...her eyes drifting over him...thinking once again what a perfect specimen of a man he was...laughing softly to herself as she realizes he still doesn't know where they are...then taking him by the hand as they walk out into the bright Georgia sunshine...another limo waiting for them to take them to their final destination...Stone Mountain Park...glancing over at the pilot and telling him they would be back in the wee hours of the morning before the limo sped off into the onslaught of Atlanta traffic...finding a lane and heading towards Highway 78...the first stop the City of Stone Mountain itself...where they ate a leisurely lunch and then did some shopping in the quaint arts and crafts stores...finally returning to the limo and heading for the park itself...her heart beating faster...wondering if she can top what she has done so far...

Their room ready and waiting for them at the Stone Mountain Inn ...but knowing they would not spend much time there this day...just a place to keep their belongings and maybe rest up if they had the time...grabbing a blanket...the small bag with the "toys" in it...and ordering a picnic basket from room service before heading out for the rest of the afternoon and evening...smiling up at him as she kisses him softly...come on baby...the adventure begins...

The rest of the day spent hand in hand...exploring the park...paddling on the lake in the paddle boats they rented...visiting the museum...laughing and chatting as lovers do...and then heading over to the mountain...the towering monolith of granite with the carvings of Confederate President Jefferson Davis and Generals Robert E. Lee and Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson...towering over the gathering crowd spreading out their lawn chairs and blankets waiting for the nightly laser show...

the show breathtaking as always...feeding him a light snack as the show is on...not wanting anything heavy in his stomach...and then gathering up their things and catching the last skylift to the top of the mountain...turning to him and smiling wickedly as she leads him to her favorite spot on top of the mountain...the bright lights of Atlanta twinkling off in the distance...the air so fresh and cool up here...spreading out the blanket in a grassy little patch...whispering for him to be very quiet as they have to get past the final check for visitors on the mountain before it closes...covering her mouth and stifling soft laughter as the guard passes them unseen...

The lights dimming on top of the mountain...the air calm and still...the sweet scent of honeysuckle drifting through the night air...a million stars clearly visible overhead...Her gaze locking into his as she hands him the small satchel...spreading out the blanket in the energy "vortex" she had discovered long ago on the mountain top...a feeling of surreal ness about the night to come as she lights candles and places them in a circle around the blanket...rising quietly and slipping off the white pants...tossing them out of the circle and floating to kneel at his feet...her creamy thighs spreading wide for his pleasure...back straight with breasts thrust out to him in offering...her sex glistening in the soft candlelight as she spreads her thighs so far apart they ache...resting her palms up on slender thighs and then leaning forward to place a soft kiss of devotion to each his feet...looking up at him...whispering softly...i am here to serve you Master...

His eyes caressing every inch of her...a look of tenderness on his handsome face as the realization of all the preparation she has made leading up to this one event...watching the subtle transformation on her face and in her body as she relinquishes all power to him...noting the slight tremble in her hands and her breathing becoming more rapid...the instinctive lowering of her eyes as she realizes that she is now just his slave...his submissive...his slut...kneeling in front of him with such grace and beauty...to be used as he pleases...his breath almost catching as she lifts her soft hazel eyes to him...revealing all that is in her heart and soul.

Feeling his powerful presence behind her...her heart racing at the nearness of him...his large strong hand suddenly entwining in her hair...pulling her head back...her long elegant throat totally exposed to him...stooping down behind her and gently nuzzling into her neck...instinctively she leans back into him...his voice soft and reassuring...you are an amazing woman my little whore...then his mouth covering her ear...the tip of his tongue darting deep inside the crevice...his teeth tugging at the soft lobe roughly...turning her around to face him...his eyes devouring her...undress me whore...

Her fingers trembling as she unbuttons his pants and slides the zipper down...tugging the pants from his hips and then lifting each foot carefully...tossing the pants next to hers and then lifting the shirt over his head...her eyes devouring him...a soft little moan as his cock springs inches from her mouth...then his hands lifting her top from her...commanding her to lift her arms and leave them there as he slides the top off of her...her full pert breasts revealed to him...aching for his touch...

12