The Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls did what all girls do; they talked. Char began to share how nice Henry had been to her."My feet were sore after the dance. He messaged them with the healing hot water. But he didn't stop there; he did my legs, hands, face and neck. When he reached for mybreasts I pushed them into his hands. It felt so good I didn't care how old he was. I didn't want him to stop. Henry poured hot water on my pussy. I wanted more, a lot more, but he stopped... That night I dreamed of Henry, I was on fire for him. I fantasized making love to him. I dreamed he made me a real woman, filling me with his cum. Nothing could be wilder than that." She was wrong.

Lori shared her night with Matthew and added she might be pregnant and hoped she was. Char was blown away, but nothing could have prepared them as Lisa told of the night with her father. How she knew she now carried his baby, and not only her but both of her twin sisters had slept with him and they too might carry his baby.

There was complete silence in the room. Char didn't know what to say or do. She was on information overload. The other girls just came and hugged her. They petted her hair and kissed her face in a sisterly way. She felt very loved. She could usually tell her mother everything, but this she would have to keep a secret. She was going to have the brother or sister she had always wanted, maybe both! She reach out and rubbed the twins bellies with a big gin."Welcome to my family, I don't know how all of this will work out, but it is wonderful."

In the other room, Henry told Bill of his need for a wife. What set Bill back was he wanted Char for a wife. Bill said very strongly,"Are you crazy, you are thirty to forty years older than she. No way could this be." Henry just smiled and said he understood, but that Char might be more willing than I thought. Maybe we can talk about this some more the next time you visit....

"How do you know I will ever come back?"

Henry smiled and counted the reasons."I can think of four or five reasons. First, Matthew wants to go home with you, seeing he is in love with Lori and wants to meet her folks to get their approval for their marriage. It is the rightthing to do. He will need to come home, and I sure you will be willing to give him a ride. Second there is Lisa, and her twin sisters. I know what went on last night."

"What about her sisters?"

"What? Don't you know you made love to all three of them last night? They are all probably carrying your baby right now. They where ripe and ready to breed. I am sure you filled them all with your seed. With three young women like them waiting for you, how could you stay away? I know you can't."

I knew he was right on all counts.

Then Henry added,"Next time bring your wife with you. Don't be afraid, we will make sure everything is under control. We don't want any marriage problems. In fact, that is why you have to bring her. If you leave her home, she will begin to wonder what you are up to. It won'tbe good. So please bring her next time and plan to spend a few days with us.... Promise me you will do that. "

I did make him a promise...."

Later that day as we left, Henry hugged everyone. The twins hugged and kissed me, one of them even grabbed my balls while kissing me. It was her way of saying, come back soon. Matthew led us back to the Jeep. Sitting next to the Jeep were twenty jugs of that wonderful water. There was a note on the water from Henry. It read:

"Bill

You and your wife drink only this water; wash her with it before you have sex,

I think you will be glad you did.

Char and Lori have bottles marked only for them to drink.

The water is a gift from the valley; it is the most valuable thing we have to give.

I hope to see you soon.

Your friend

Henry Worthy

PS: The other bags are to help you with your expenses.

I want you and your family to be blessed with the best of everything. "

There were five large, very heavy bags sitting next to my Jeep. I opened one and looked inside. It was full of gold! I could not believe my eyes. But why would he do this? The more I thought, the more I had no answer. Not only my family, but Lori and Matthew would share in the wealth.

I would speak with Lori's parents, explaining how Matthew and Lori became lovers, helping the kids to get their blessing for a wedding. I was sure Lori's parents would have a whole different opinion of Matthew's ability to take care of Lori when I showed them some of the gold. I wondered how soon the wedding would be.

It is amazing how your whole life can be changed in one day. We had wished for an adventure and we got a lot more than we planned. I was sure a lot more was to come. Now I had to go home, try to explain the gold, make love to my wife like nothing had happened, and somehow get her ready for the big surprise that was going to show up in 9 months. I also had to plan for our next trip to the valley. The next few weeks were going to be very interesting.

* * * * *

If there is interest, I will continue with this story.

I hope you enjoyed reading it.

I want to thank Miss zipado321 for her female view point on this story.

She was the first to see it raw.

And Zetacon4 for all the editing he did clearing up the many small problems in the story.

Sharing4atime

12