The Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Laura & Paul's drinking game starts an interesting journey.
5.2k words
4.27
79.5k
31
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura downed another Jaegerbomb, it was her 5th. She was playing a game of truth or dare with her husband of 3 years, Paul, and their best friends Mel and Rob.

Laura had refused to answer a rather personal question about her sexual preferences and had to pay the forfeit. Her head was spinning as the bomb hit her. Laura was 32 with shoulder length dyed blonde hair, she was a full figured size 16, and always complained that she was overweight. Paul was also bigger than he used to be, married life had treated them well.

Paul pressed the button on his iPhone to get the next question.

"Have you ever had a passionate kiss with another woman?" He asked Mel.

Mel smiled and thought for a moment, she too had now ended up drinking a few too many Jaegerbombs due to not answering questions.

"Yes!" She giggled.

"Who was it?" Rob asked her. He and Mel had only been together for 6 months and were still in the process of finding out about each other. Mel and Rob had been friends for years but had only got together recently.

"Laura!" She said with a big grin. Rob looked a bit shocked but Paul knew this already.

"When was this?!" Rob asked with mock surprise.

"Must be 10 years ago now." Mel continued, "A couple of lads we were seeing at the time dared us, we'd had a few drinks so did it!"

"You had a good feel of my arse, didn't you?!" Laura teased her.

"I did," she replied, "And you weren't complaining were you?"

"I suppose not!" Laura admitted. "Your turn Rob!" She quickly said to change the subject.

Paul pressed the button again.

"How old were you when you lost your virginity?" Paul asked the question.

"17." Said Rob, "Didn't last for more than minute, not my finest hour!" He joked.

They carried on for the next half an hour, gradually getting more drunk until the bottle of Jaegermeister was finished.

"We'll have to be a bit more creative now the drink is finished," Paul announced.

"How many men have you slept with?" Paul asked his wife. "Now be honest otherwise it's a forfeit!"

Laura took a moment, deciding whether or not to admit the real number. She had always told Paul it was about 20 bit knew the figure was nearer to 40.

"About 40," she eventually confessed. "I didn't really keep a count."

"Really?" Paul replied, looking a bit shocked, "You never told me it was that many."

Laura started to wonder of she should have just lied, but she had wanted to come clean for a while. There were a few little bits of her past she had kept from Paul, something she hated as Paul had never been the jealous type or given her a hard time.

"Same question to Mel." Rob quickly said, trying to again change the subject.

Mel was really quite drunk now so just blurted out her number "70, maybe more." She said.

Rob smiled, he had been expecting this as Mel had told him little bits and pieces. He had already decided it wasn't going to be a problem, he had waited so long to get together with Mel that he wasn't going to let this get in the way.

"Have you ever had a Threesome?" Paul asked Laura the next time it was her turn. It was gradually turning more explicit as the game went on.

"I'm not answering that!" Laura stated. "Dare."

"Take your top off." Paul said with a big smile.

"No way!" Laura screamed.

"You knew the drink was all gone, now the dares are getting harder!"

"Off, off, off, off, off, off!" The lads chanted.

"Go on, give them a treat!" Mel urged her on.

Laura refused again so again they all urged her to do it.

Eventually she gave in, they weren't going to let it pass.

Laura took off her top and unclasped her bra. Her 42DD tits fell free to a huge cheer. She couldn't believe he had done it but the drink and her friends urging her on had made her go for it.

The others all answered their questions before it came back to Laura.

"Have you ever let a partner take pictures of you or filmed you having sex?" Paul asked her.

Laura was now convinced that Paul was deliberately asking her the most outrageous questions and letting the others off. She had once let a man take pictures of them having sex on a one night stand, she had agreed as long as he didn't get her face in them. This was another little secret she hadn't told Paul. She knew what would come if she didn't answer, it would be the rest of her clothes off.

"Yes I have." She told them, "It was a one night stand, I made sure he didn't get my face in them and went for it!"

Paul was now getting a bit turned on. He thought he shouldn't be getting excited by this, but the thought of his wife doing things like that with men she hardly knew was giving him a huge erection.

The game eventually ran out of steam as the drink began to wear off and tiredness took over. Laura had covered herself up before they said goodbye to their friends.

As soon as the door was closed Paul made a move on her. He kissed her, gently probing her mouth with his tongue. Laura had also been turned on by all of the dirty talk. She also couldn't believe she had showed her tits off to everyone and had actually enjoyed being the exhibitionist. He soon had her top off again and began to squeeze and rub her tits.

"So have you ever had a threesome then?" Paul asked her while continuing to kiss her neck and stroke her tits.

"Yes, I have." She answered him breathlessly.

Paul now started to rub her between the legs through her jeans, she felt herself beginning to get very wet now.

"Was it with 2 men or another woman." He continued.

"2 men," Laura replied.

Paul now put his hand down the front of her knickers, running his fingers over her wet slit. Laura gasped with pleasure, her legs were beginning to tremble now as Paul concentrated more on her clitoris.

"Tell me more." He ordered her, keeping a steady rhythm up on her clit. Laura was now moaning, her orgasm was getting closer.

"It was a one night stand," she said, "It was about a year before I met you. 2 lads were trying to chat me up and I couldn't decide which one to take home. I'd had a few drinks and ended up taking them both home."

"And how much of a slut did you feel, with 2 cocks in you?" Paul went on, "2 pairs of hands all over you, 2 tongues working on you?"

"It was great." She gasped as Paul's fingers continued to bring her off. "I felt like a complete whore, just like the sluts you love watching in the porn films."

Laura was really getting into this now and was joining in with her Husband's dirty talking game.

"And did you let them fuck your arse, you dirty bitch?" He said, speeding up his rubbing and bringing her to the edge. "Did you let them double penetrate you?"

"Yes, they had all of me." Laura said, "They filled both of holes with spunk."

At that moment, she finally came, her legs almost gave way as the orgasm washed over her.

"Now suck my cock," Paul instructed her. "You're going to let me come in your mouth you dirty slut."

Laura gave him a dirty smile and dropped to her knees pulled his cock out of his jeans. Laura loved being dominated and dirty talk so the flow of obscenities coming from Paul just made her work faster on his rock hard cock.

"Did you suck those men's cock's while you were on your knees like this?" He carried on. "I bet you did, switching from one back to the other until they came all over your face."

Paul began to breath harder now so Laura sucked him even harder. She could now taste the precum starting to ooze from him and knew he would cum soon.

With a loud grunt Paul came, releasing his seed into his wife's mouth. She started to swallow his cum but there was too much. She took his cock out of her mouth and let the last of his cum go over her face.

"This is how I looked when those 2 lads had finished with me." Laura said, stroking her husband's cock, never taking his eyes off him. "They covered me in the stuff, couldn't get enough of me." She went on, "I don't think I had ever seen as much spunk as those 2 produced that night.

She swallowed his wilting length at this point, again making him gasp with pleasure. Paul could feel himself getting hard again already, his wife telling him all this stuff was turning him on so much.

Once she had him hard again, Laura took her jeans and knickers off and got down on all fours.

"Fuck me hard." She ordered him, "Fuck me as hard as you can. This is how they took me that night, one in my cunt and one in my mouth."

Paul got in behind her and entered his wife's hole with one hard thrust. This took Laura's breath away.

While they fucked, Paul rubbed some of Laura's juices into her arse and slipped a finger into her tight hole.

"Do you like having something in your arse while I fuck you?" He asked her. "I bet you wish it was another cock don't you?"

"I'd love it to be another cock. I wish I was sitting on a big cock while you fucked my arse." Laura told him, trying to spur him on more.

After a couple more minutes of frantic fucking Paul withdrew and worked some more of her juices into her arsehole. Laura knew what was coming. They enjoyed Anal sex every now and then but Laura usually took control with this and used proper lubricant. This time she didn't care though, she was going to let her husband take her anyway he wanted.

"Tell me you want me to fuck your arse." Paul told her, "I want to hear you say it."

Laura looked round and fixed him the most filthy look she could. She reached back and worked some more of her juices into her tight hole.

"Fuck my arse." She told him. "Fuck me as hard as you can. I've had a lot of cocks in my arse so prove you're the best."

Paul edged the tip of his 7" cock into her tight hole. Laura gave a short intake of breath, the pain and pleasure blurred together now. Paul edged in further until she was taking his full length.

"Come on, fuck me hard." She told him.

Paul did what he was told and slammed his cock in and out of his wife's arse as hard as he could. Having only just cum a few minutes earlier, Paul lasted longer than usual. He gave his wife all he could for a full 5 minutes before she started to buckle. Paul just sped up and fucked her even harder, Laura actually thought she might pass out at one stage.

Paul eventually grabbed her bum and sunk his cock into her one final time, releasing another load of spunk into his wife's arse.

They finally collapsed onto the carpet in each others arms, totally exhausted. They took a few moments to get their breath back before Paul spoke.

"Were all those things you said then true?" He asked her.

"Do you want them to be?" She replied.

"Yes, I love the thought of you having done all this dirty stuff. It's such a turn on." Paul said.

Laura smiled, she was glad she could now tell Paul anything and not worry about it upsetting him.

"Some of it was true." She said, "The threesome was true but I didn't do Anal with them that night. I have had quite a few men take me anally though, that was true."

"So you've not had a Double Penetration then?" Paul asked.

""No, I think I was a bit too drunk to try something like that." She replied. "I probably would have done though I I wasn't so drunk."

"Would you like to try it?" He continued.

"I'm not sure," She said, considering her answer carefully. "I don't think a threesome would be such a good idea, I love the fact we have a great sex life and are faithful."

Paul kissed her lovingly and decided not to push it any further for now. He had the feeling she might just change her mind on that.

The couple awoke at almost lunchtime the next day with extremely sore heads. The hangover was horrendous.

"I can't believe that I had my top off in front of Rob and Mel last night!" Laura said, "And I told you about my threesome! Hope you don't think I'm a complete slag now."

"Course I don't!" Paul replied, "And you told me you'd let a man take pictures of you while fucking him!"

"Jesus, I don't remember telling you that!" Laura said. "You must think I'm terrible."

"Stop worrying," Paul reassured her, "I don't think you're terrible at all. I was so turned on by it all."

Laura groaned, feeling slightly better but still sick with her hangover.

"Let me take some pictures of you later." Paul asked her.

"I don't know about that." Laura said, "I don't look as good as I used to!"

"Yes you bloody do!" Paul replied.

Laura got out of bed and walked naked towards the bathroom.

"Please let me!" Paul pleaded with her.

"Maybe!" She said with a teasing smile, wiggling her naked arse at him as she went.

Laura and Paul spent the rest of the day laying around the house, their hangovers refused to go away all day. About 7pm they decided to go to their local pub for a few drinks, a few more beers was the only way to get rid of this hangover. After 3 or 4 pints Paul decided to ask her again.

"So did you think anymore about posing for a few snaps for me?" He asked.

"I might!" She said with a wicked grin.

Paul knew this was his green light.

"I was looking through one of my porn mags this afternoon and was going through the Readers Wives section." He continued. "We could get £100 for a few pictures you know."

"Fuck off!" Laura said, "I couldn't do that! Plus they'd never print pictures of me!"

"They would you know," Paul told her. "You don't even need to show your face so no-one would ever need to know it's you."

"I'm not sure, it's all sounds a bit scary." Laura said.

"Let's just do a few pictures and if they're any good we could consider it." He went on.

"Just get me another beer and I'll think about it!" Laura told him.

Paul got back with another 2 pints of lager for them.

"So have you still got the pictures you took that night?" Paul asked her.

"Yes, I did keep them." Laura said.

She felt a little bit nervous now, Paul was bound to want to see them and he wasn't sure how he'd react. Laura knew they were pretty explicit.

"Would you let me see them?" Paul asked.

"Are you sure you want to see pictures of me fucking another man?" She replied. "I should have thrown them out really but I never got round to it."

"Why would you throw them out?" He probed further. "It's nothing to be ashamed of. I'm sure we've all done a few wild things when we were younger."

"Ok, I'll show you them when we get home." Laura agreed. "As long as you promise you won't get jealous or upset by them."

"Course I won't!" Paul reassured her, "You should know that by now!"

Laura smiled, her husband certainly wasn't the jealous type so he probably had nothing to worry about. She did feel kind of strange about it though.

After a couple more hours, they made their way home. Laura made her way upstairs while Paul sat down to watch the TV. Upstairs, Laura put on her sexiest thong and bra set along with some fishnet stockings. Once dressed in her sexiest gear, Laura got her box of photos out from under the bed. Paul had never bothered to delve there before, assuming that they would be the usual tame pictures of girlie nights out and holiday snaps.

Laura found the packet that she knew contained the pictures. She had a brief flick through as she hadn't looked at these since she moved in with Paul. There were more pictures than she remembered, some of them with her just posing in various states of undress then moving onto more explicit shots of them having all kinds of sex. The final couple of pictures showed Laura's tits absolutely covered in semen. She gave a smile at these, remembering how much she'd enjoyed being a porn star for the night.

Paul had a delighted look on his face as Laura emerged dressed in only her underwear and stockings. She had the photo's in one hand and the camera in the other.

"Come on then," She told him, "Before I change my mind!"

Paul took the photo's and opened them while Laura sat next to him. The first couple were pretty tame, she was wearing just skimpy underwear and posing. As Paul flicked through they pictures got more revealing. Firstly her bra came off as she posed holding her tits in a provocative pose, then her knickers came off, showing her slightly hairy bush and her rounded plump bum.

The next few pictures showed Laura laying back on the bed with her legs open. None of them had her face in them, Paul couldn't help thinking how much he would have loved to see her face as she lay there. The pictures then moved onto Laura opening her pussy and playing with herself, Paul was now rock hard.

"You look like you were enjoying yourself here!" He said with a smile.

"I was!" She said, "I actually came while he was taking these pictures, I was so turned on."

Paul gave her a long, lingering kiss before continuing to flick through the photo's.

The next few pictures started to show them have sex. Firstly the man going down on Laura, then a few of her sucking his cock. All of these were taken close up so again you couldn't make out either of their faces. The only thing giving it away that it was Laura was the mole on her inner thigh.

Paul carried on flicking through as the next few photo's showed them having sex. He noticed the man wasn't wearing a condom and decided to tease her a bit. They had both decided to get themselves checked for STI's when their relationship got serious so he knew they were both fine.

"No condom eh?!" He said in a jokey manor. "What a naughty girl!"

"I did use them most of the time!" She said while blushing deep red.

Paul smiled and kissed her again, letting her know he was only kidding. The final few pictures now showed them having anal sex, again they didn't use a condom. The man was fucking Laura in the missionary position with her legs spread wide. In the last of the pictures she was again playing with herself while he fucked her arse.

Paul was now extremely aroused but wanted to see the last couple of pictures. They showed Laura's tits covered with one of the biggest loads of cum he had ever seen, including all the porn he had watched.

"You really must have turned this lad on!" He said.

"It was a great shag, I have to admit." Laura replied. "It was probably my best one before I met you."

Paul smiled, knowing her compliment about his sexual prowess was another way of making sure he wasn't jealous. He believed her though, she had long said that they sex they had was much better than any one night stand she'd ever had.

Paul was now desperate to take his wife but she had other ideas.

"Come on then," Laura said to him. "I'm not going to offer again!"

Paul went over and kissed Laura, running his hands over her body.

"Not yet!" Laura told him, pushing him away. "Don't go getting me all worked up yet."

Laura handed the camera to Paul and waited for him to get it ready. He took a few snaps of her standing first, not including her face in a couple of them. She then laid back on the sofa and opened her legs. Paul continued snapping away as she put on her sexy show.

"Unclip your bra." Paul told her.

Laura did this as he took some pictures of her taking it off slowly. Paul was incredibly turned on by her modelling show by now but had to keep himself under control until he had enough.

Paul then took a few pictures of Laura cupping her big tits and then laid back on the sofa touching herself between the legs.

Laura then pulled her thong to one side, revealing her neatly trimmed pussy. Paul took a few of this pose before Laura parted her lips for the most intimate shots of her wide open. She then got on all fours and let him take a few of her bum before slowly slipping her thong over her bum exposing her anus.

Paul was having a great time and reeling off loads of pictures. Now fully naked she again played with herself, gently teasing him by opening her lips exposing her now moist hole.

"Have you got enough pictures now?" She asked, "Only I need you to lick me, make me cum."

"You are one dirty cow aren't you?" Paul said, now stroking his cock. "That's why I love you."

12