The Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
Laura & Paul finally share their first threesome.
6k words
4.37
39.6k
10
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul was at the PC when an email came through, it was from Tom, the man Laura and he had the webcam experience with.

A week had passed since the night, they had talked at length about the experience and what they both wanted to do next. They had decided they were going to take it further with Tom, and waited for him to contact them so to not look desperate. They didn't have to wait long as he sent the email a week later.

Paul opened the mail, Tom again thanked them for the fantastic experience he had with them. He was again very polite and not at all pushy, he suggested meeting for a coffee somewhere the following weekend to see if they all got on well and wanted to take it further.

Laura had been out for a girls night out with Mel and her other friends. 6 of them went out but by 10pm only Mel and Laura were left as the other girls with children had gone home.

"You never guess what me and Paul did last Saturday night?" She said excitedly.

"You didn't have a threesome did you?!" Mel replied.

"Not quite," Laura continued, "We had sex on a webcam with a man watching us."

"Bloody hell!" Mel exclaimed. "I've never tried anything like that before!"

"Us neither." Laura went on. "We had a great time though. He was a really nice bloke, not at all sleazy or dirty."

"So what did you do?" Mel asked.

"We just had straight sex really, just oral and a shag, then Paul came on my bum." Laura told her.

"Did it feel a bit strange?" Mel continued to question her.

"It did, but really sexy too. I honestly loved it." Laura continued. "When we had finished, Tom wanked for me and I did the same for him. I've honestly never seen a man cum so much!"

Mel loved hearing her story and continued to ask her all about it.

"Did you arrange to meet him at all?" Mel said, "I know Paul was really keen to do it."

"We are." Laura answered, "We haven't arranged a definite date yet but we're going to go for it."

"Did you talk it through properly with Paul?" Mel asked her. "I'd hate to see you 2 fall out over this, it's a serious thing to get into."

"We did," Laura replied, "We talked over what we would and wouldn't do. We decided we want to keep it casual, and only with strangers, never friends."

"Good move," Mel reassured her. "The most important things are that you're both prepared for what you're going to do, and that neither of you will get jealous."

The girls finally went home a bit drunk at about 1am. Paul was waiting up for Laura when she got in.

"Tom has mailed us," He told her in an excited tone. "He wants us to meet Saturday for a coffee, just to see how we get on."

"Does he?" She replied, "He's not wasting any time is he? What do you think?"

"It's just a coffee I suppose," Paul said after thinking for a moment, "He seems really laid back, I don't think he'll put any pressure on us to rush things."

"I'm not sure I want to meet up socially." Laura replied, "I know it might sound a bit strange but I'd rather just meet for sex. That way we keep it simple."

Paul smiled, he was delighted Laura wanted to do this and was more than a little surprised she wanted to go ahead straight away.

"Is he online now?" Laura asked with the beginning of a dirty grin.

"Yes." Paul replied, "What are you thinking about?"

Laura said nothing and took her top off. She kissed Paul and started to rub his cock. Paul immediately started to get hard.

"Turn the webcam on." She told him.

Laura took her bra off, followed by her tight black jeans and G-string. She laid back on the bed, spread her legs and started to rub herself.

"Jesus! You're in a horny mood tonight!" Paul exclaimed.

"Mel and me were talking about sex most of the night. I told her about the webcam and that we were thinking about the threesome." Laura told him.

"What did she think?" Paul asked.

"She says to go for it, but make sure we set rules. I think we should meet Tom tomorrow if he's free, no messing about, no time to back out."

Paul felt a bit shocked by Laura's sudden urge to do this. It was a strange feeling as he had been the one to push this at first, now Laura was the one pressing the issue. He had to admit that she had a point though, there was no sense in taking about it forever.

Tom appeared on screen a minute later. He smiled at the already naked Laura and said hello. Laura opened her legs and started to stroke herself again, keen to put on a show for him.

"Tom, are you free to meet us tomorrow night?" Laura asked him. "We don't want to do the coffee thing, just sex."

Tom smiled. "I can be free tomorrow."

"Good," She replied, "I don't want to think about it so long that I get cold feet."

Laura felt strange holding a conversation with someone while naked like this but she was incredibly turned on now. Her mind was already racing towards tomorrow night and having these 2 men to herself.

Paul was also now naked and joined Laura on the bed. He kissed her breasts, gently licking her nipples and teasing her with his tongue. Laura moaned and held Paul's head against her tits.

Paul now started to squeeze her ample breasts harder now, biting her nipples as he did. Laura loved having her nipples gently bitten and was making more noise now. She could feel her orgasm starting to build now and all of this before Paul had even touched her pussy.

Paul then started to kiss down her belly towards her mound, stopping to kiss and tease around her neatly trimmed pubic area. He could now smell her sweet scent as her excitement grew.

Paul checked the webcam to make sure Tom could see ok, he gave a nod to indicate he could. Tom now was also naked and was masturbating slowly.

Laura had almost forgotten they were on webcam by this point, and when Paul finally plunged his tongue into her soaking slit she couldn't help but scream. She was coming in less than a minute, Paul held her hips and ground his face into her moist folds as she started to shudder. Her orgasm seemed to last forever and Paul just continued licking her which prolonged her pleasure.

Paul now inserted 2 fingers into his wife while never taking his tongue off her clit. In only another minute, Laura was coming again, even more violently. This time, she felt a small amount of liquid squirt out over Paul's face which he greedily lapped up.

Laura was drained and out of breath but was desperate to pleasure her husband after what he had just done for her.

"Now I'm going to make you cum." She told Paul.

Paul stood side on, right in front of the camera, while Laura dropped to her knees stroking his rock hard erection. She started to lick his shaft and balls now, looking into the camera as she did this. She then started to take Paul's tip into her mouth before taking his entire length, deep throating him as she loved to do.

Tom was now wanking himself harder and looked like he was about to cum. Paul too was starting to breath faster, Laura's intense sucking was becoming too much for him to bear. Laura then took his cock out of her mouth and continued wanking him. She opened her mouth ready as she had seen in porn films and looked up into her husbands eyes.

"I need to taste your cum." She told him.

Paul closed his eyes while Laura wanked him as hard as she could. With one final groan, Paul came. He shot bolt after bolt of cum into his wife's expectant mouth. Some of his load had ended up on her face, with some dripping down onto her tits. Laura swallowed Paul's cum, she felt so dirty, but so nice again, the excitement of doing this in front of someone felt so good.

When they both looked at the screen, Tom had already cum, he too looked out of breath.

"I can't wait to meet you both tomorrow!" Tom said, "If this is anything to go by we'll have great fun."

Paul took Tom's address and arranged to go to his house at 8pm the following night. They couldn't back out now.

"So what rules are we going to have?" Laura asked Paul as they laid in bed. "Is there anything you don't want me to do tomorrow?"

"The only thing I ask is that you do everything in front of me." Paul replied. "The thing that get's me off is the thought of watching you fucking someone so I wouldn't want you going off into another room with anybody."

"That's fine with me." Laura agreed, "At some stage in this I'd love to see you have sex with another woman, I'd feel the same if you went off to another room with her."

"I don't mind you having Anal with someone." Paul said. "I know you said a while ago you'd save that for me, but you don't have to."

"Ok," Laura nodded, "We'll just see how that goes."

"One more thing," Paul added. "Condoms. We should always use them. I know we've both been pretty careless in the past and got away with it, but we really should be careful now."

"That's fair enough," Laura agreed.

The couple eventually drifted off to sleep, happy that they'd made their decision. Tomorrow night was going to be interesting.

Tom called that afternoon to just check they were still on for tonight. Laura confirmed that they were. Paul had thought that maybe last minute nerves might hit and cause her to back out. The last thing he wanted was for Laura to feel pressured. Laura had no worries though, she was just as excited as him.

As they were getting ready, Laura gave Paul a blowjob in the shower, swallowing his cum again. It was like she just couldn't get enough of it.

"Tom is a lucky bloke!" Paul joked with her. "That was fantastic."

"It feels strange that the next time I do that it'll be someone else." Laura said. "It's been years since I've done that for anyone but you. Are you sure you're still ok with this?"

"Yes, I'm fine with it." Paul replied to reassure her. "I'm sure it's going to seem a bit strange at first but it's not like we haven't talked it through."

"I know," Laura said, "I'm just a bit nervous now it's finally going to happen."

Paul held her close and kissed her softly.

"I love you." He told her, "And nothing is ever going to change that."

"I love you too." Laura smiled at him, "No matter what we do tonight."

Laura dressed in a pair of tight jeans and a black top that showed off her ample cleavage. She didn't want to look too tarty, just understated and sexy.

Tom's flat was only a half hour drive away and this flew by. Once outside they gave themselves 5 minutes to compose themselves. Laura felt so nervous now. This wasn't her first threesome but last time was a complete accident as she had been so drunk, she could barely even remember much about it. This would be totally different.

"Hello," Came Tom's voice as they buzzed to enter. "Take the lift to the 5th floor and mine is the last door on the left."

The apartment block was a very nice looking building on Newcastle Quayside, Tom was clearly earning a decent salary to be living here.

When Tom opened the door as they approached, Laura and Paul both felt their hearts pounding. They held hands as if for a bit of support.

Tom looked even better in the flesh than on camera, Laura thought. He clearly looked after himself. He welcomed them in to his perfectly presented pad.

Tom offered them both a drink and the 3 of them made small talk for a while. They discussed where they worked, socialized, lived etc.

"So how do you want to play this tonight?" Tom eventually asked them. "I've done this a couple of times but I'm no veteran!"

Paul waited for Laura to decide this, they had discussed that this was her call. Paul was happy to go with the flow for tonight.

"I was thinking that we could have sex while Paul watches." Laura said to Tom, "Then Paul can join in too."

The 2 men nodded their heads in agreement. Tom headed into the kitchen to get them all another beer.

"I'd really like to try Double Penetration tonight." Laura whispered to Paul.

"I hoped you would," He whispered back, it's something I never thought I'd get to do."

Tom handed them a beer and led the way to the bedroom. Laura's heart was now pounding as they made their way in, Paul put his hand on Laura's bum and kissed her cheek. They exchanged smiles which was their way of saying everything was ok.

Paul sat down in the chair in a corner of the room and sipped his beer, while his wife sat on the edge of the bed with Tom. He put his hand on her knee and kissed her, Laura responded, her tongue entwining with Tom.

Paul sat and looked on, he felt a sudden pang of jealousy at this point. He had prepared himself for some degree of shock at this point but this was far more extreme. For a moment he thought about stopping it, but he didn't have the nerve. He also thought for a moment of walking out but something inside him wouldn't let him.

By the time Paul snapped out of this trance, Tom had his hand on Laura's breast, stroking her through her top. Laura was now running her hand up and down Tom's thigh, getting closer to his cock each time.

Paul suddenly felt his cock begin to stiffen. He couldn't work out what he was feeling. One minute he had felt sick watching his wife passionately kissing a stranger, the next he found himself getting aroused by it.

Tom now helped Laura out of her top revealing her lacy black bra. He ran his hands over her large tits, squeezing them gently, making her groan with pleasure. Paul couldn't take his eyes off this now, the feeling of sickness was now dissipating, he was now getting turned on, there was going back now.

Tom pulled the cups of Laura's bra down to reveal her tits, lowering his head down to her nipples to lick them. Laura looked over at Paul checking he was ok, he nodded to her and smiled his approval. She had been worrying that Paul might be feeling left out or that he had changed his mind.

Tom helped Laura up now, allowing her to undo and slip off her trousers. She was wearing a skimpy pair of black, lacy knickers that barely covered her shapely bum. Tom gently squeezed her arse and ran his hands over her plump cheeks. Laura was now rubbing the bulge in Tom's trousers, his 7" cock felt fantastic to her. She had always loved the feel of a man's cock, and the added thrill of doing this in front of her husband now had her so wet.

Laura unzipped his jeans and undid the button on his boxer shorts, she could now run her hands over his erection. Tom dropped his trousers and pants to give her easier access to his cock which Laura was now slowly wanking. She kissed him again before dropping to her knees and kissing Tom's cock. She teased him and licked his shaft from his balls to the tip of his penis.

When Laura looked at Paul again, he now had his cock in his hand, slowly masturbating.

"Enjoying the show?" Laura asked him.

"You're fantastic." Paul replied.

Laura then went to work on Tom's cock, noisily sucking his shaft while wanking him. Tom groaned, clearly enjoying her expert attention. She continued working on him for a couple more minutes before Tom moved her head away.

"That's fantastic," Tom told her, "But I don't want to cum yet. I need to fuck you."

Laura stood up and slid off her knickers, kicking them off towards Paul. She undid her bra, letting her tits fall free. Tom was now also stark naked and joined her on the bed.

Tom wasted no time spreading her legs and licking Laura's soaking slit. She groaned with joy as Tom pushed a finger into her hole, all the time while concentrating on her clit with his tongue. Laura was now breathing faster and was clearly coming. Tom buried his face in her cunt, circling her clit with his tongue.

Laura began to squirm as she felt a wave of orgasm wash over her. She felt amazing and was now dying to feel Tom's cock inside her.

Tom put on a condom while Laura got her breath back, then joined her on the bed. He kissed her again, allowing Laura to taste her juices on his tongue.

Laura laid back and spread her legs wide, allowing him access to her. Tom teased her by inserting the tip of his cock inside her before withdrawing. He repeated this about half a dozen times before Laura was begging him to fuck her.

Paul was still wanking as he watched Tom enter his wife. He felt another pang of jealousy but this time not as strong. He also felt a strange pride, that his wife was giving this man so much pleasure. Paul was dying to join in but had decided to wait until they had finished.

Tom was now fucking Laura hard in the missionary position, she was making an incredible amount of noise. Laura was now coming again, she was screaming at Tom to fuck her harder which he duly did. He somehow managed to last for another couple of minutes before he could hold out no more. Just before Tom came, Laura had her second orgasm. She dug her nails into his back and screamed as she came.

Tom finally sunk his cock into her and came, filling the condom full of spunk inside her. They laid side by side getting their breath back for a few moments.

Laura looked over to Paul and was glad to see him smiling.

"Think I got a bit carried away there!" Laura joked.

"That was amazing to watch." Paul said, "I need to have you now."

Paul joined his wife and Tom on the bed, pushing her legs apart. He started to lick her outer lips, making her groan with pleasure again. Tom started to work on her tits while Paul licked her, licking and sucking them again.

Paul was soon burying he face into Laura soaking slit, fucking her wide open hole with his tongue. Laura squirmed with pleasure, the tongue's of the 2 men driving her wild. Paul then pushed her legs back, wetted a finger and began circling it around her anus.

Laura jumped a bit when Paul's tongue made contact with her ring, she soon relaxed though as her husband began working on her arsehole with his tongue. Tom continued sucking her nipples and started to work on her clit. The double stimulation of the tongue in her arse and fingers on her clitoris pushed her over the edge, she came hard, juices were now flowing from her.

Paul gave her no time to recover and thrust his cock into her. She gasped as his thick cock entered her with no resistance. Paul fucked her hard for a couple of minutes, marveling at her tits, bouncing with each thrust while Tom continued to play with them.

"I want to fuck you from behind whole you suck Tom's cock." Paul told her.

Laura loved playing the submissive and was happy to do as she was told. Tom laid at the top of the bed while Laura positioned herself between his legs. She pushed her bum up in the air to give her husband an unobstructed view of her holes. She began to suck Tom again who was already starting to get hard again. Tom closed his eyes and enjoyed it, Laura had always been told she gave great blowjobs, she made a point of making sure Tom agreed.

Paul again slid inside her and began to fuck her again. He kept his pace a bit slower this time as he didn't want to come to soon. He also started to rub her arsehole with his thumb before lubricating it with her juices and entering her with it.

Laura gave a gasp and even had to stop sucking Tom for a moment.

"You ok with that?" Paul asked her.

"Yes, keep going." She replied breathlessly. "Try 2 fingers, I want you both to fuck my arse tonight, I need to get used to it.

Paul did as he was told, pushing 2 fingers into his wife's tight arsehole while continuing to slide his cock in and out of her pussy.

"I want you to suck my cock now." Paul told Laura as he withdrew.

The 2 men swapped over Paul taking over where Tom laid, Tom getting ready to enter her. He went to get another condom but Laura stopped him.

"Don't worry about a condom this time." She told him. "If you 2 are going to swap places a few times it's going to be a pain. I want to enjoy this!"

She looked at Paul for his blessing which he gave her, he knew it was irresponsible but was now so into it that he didn't want to stop.

"Just don't come inside me Tom," Laura told him.

Tom happily agreed and nudged his cock into her again, while Laura began to suck her husband. His cock was covered in her juices which she was eager to lap up. Paul groaned as his wife swallowed his whole length, he knew that he wouldn't last long like this. Laura wanted to prolong the session too and slowed down, now alternating between slower sucking and licking his shaft.

12